Page 559 of 972 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 24284

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #13951
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Sweet, welcome deviant!!
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  2. #13952
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerofield View Post
    Username: zerofield
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO
    Battling Experience: lol
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Free points for Dev
    Group you want to be in:*LAPRAS
    yesssssss i brought my zero along with me :3 now if i can just drag ws and du here too!

    and thanks for the welcomes dew and master

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  3. #13953
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master2738 View Post
    Username: master2738
    PO, Wifi, or both: Both, but i dont know my fc off the top of my head. PO name is Deviant_Fallacy
    Battling Experience: since the day i joined serebii. i like to think im pretty good. when i actually focus and pay attention
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I'm gonna say lucs :3 plus im always on the xat .-.
    Group you want to be in: LAPRAS!

    Hiya everyone Drac has always looked super fun and since im always on the xat i figured id finally join :3 so i can continue to hax the crap outta mah boi lucs.

    btw, i go by dev, as to avoid being confused with "TheMaster"
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofield View Post
    Username: zerofield
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO
    Battling Experience: lol
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Free points for Dev
    Group you want to be in:*LAPRAS
    Welcome zero and dev! Also i forgot to officialy welcome Thepain and Arab Money yesterday, so welcome to them too!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  4. #13954
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Welcome zero and dev! Also i forgot to officialy welcome Thepain and Arab Money yesterday, so welcome to them too!
    Oh, didn't know they joined. welcome to them anyways :3

  5. #13955
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    Oh, didn't know they joined. welcome to them anyways :3
    Yup. Also, ima close the tourney poll on the xat probably monday night, so make sure to vote for the tourney you want to do!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  6. #13956
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Welcome new members !
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  7. #13957
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    108

    Default

    so i havent posted here since rejoining sooo.... hey guys
    welcome all da new members that came since i left.....thats about it

  8. #13958
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    meh, got a little bit of an announcement...

    I'm taking a leave from this clan b/c a friend of mine in another clan has been tutoring me. Now, I'm not going for good...I'll be back when I feel ready and still be a (near permanent) fixture in the xat...I like yall too much to leave that place. I can almost guarentee I'll be better. When I come back, however long that may be, I'll rejoin lapras group...and i'll find somewhere to record the credits and w/l record at time of leaving.

    This decision was also fueled by my closeness to the leaders of said clan; I've known 2 of them since i got srs into clans. (No, they didn't poach me; this is something i've been considering doing since I saw an old friend join it.)

    So, uh, peace out drac, I love you all...and I'll join back when I'm ready. <3

  9. #13959
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Bye dew, you shall be missed!!!
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  10. #13960
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Well just checkin in. Wanted to know if theres any upcoming tournaments, or something cool?

    GodDamnZilla

  11. #13961
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    i scored a 6-0 on TMK. no good.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  12. #13962
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Sooooo... my brother joined. argh!
    [IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/27yof2g.jpg[/IMG]

  13. #13963
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    bye dew ill miss you D:

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  14. #13964
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    i scored a 6-0 on TMK. no good.
    Confirming, that match was awful. I played awfully, a lot of things to fix and adjustments to make but I am anticipating some tough losses until I straighten myself out.


    Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

  15. #13965
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Username: Darside
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO
    Battling Experience: you can say 85/100
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Myself
    Group you want to be in: Lapras

    Also, i want a job, CLAN ARTIST

    examples:






    And


  16. #13966
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darside View Post
    Username: Darside
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO
    Battling Experience: you can say 85/100
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Myself
    Group you want to be in: Lapras

    Also, i want a job, CLAN ARTIST

    examples:






    And

    you're in but your art sucks

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  17. #13967
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucs99 View Post
    you're in but your art sucks
    ok lool, thanks for letting me stay in dracaena (but im clan artist... right?)

  18. #13968
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    6

    Default

    hai guys

  19. #13969
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    2 battles with mazz, won one lsot the other ggz! ^^
    ice mirage come on the xat when you get the chance! its in my sig :3

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  20. #13970
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucs99 View Post
    2 battles with mazz, won one lsot the other ggz! ^^
    That.

    10charizards.

  21. #13971
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darside View Post
    ok lool, thanks for letting me stay in dracaena (but im clan artist... right?)
    Darside you are ^_^ lucs is just being a ***** ;3

  22. #13972
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darside View Post
    Username: Darside
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO
    Battling Experience: you can say 85/100
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Myself
    Group you want to be in: Lapras

    Also, i want a job, CLAN ARTIST

    examples:






    And

    Welcome to the clan! Now we got you and EG, holy fluff lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    meh, got a little bit of an announcement...

    I'm taking a leave from this clan b/c a friend of mine in another clan has been tutoring me. Now, I'm not going for good...I'll be back when I feel ready and still be a (near permanent) fixture in the xat...I like yall too much to leave that place. I can almost guarentee I'll be better. When I come back, however long that may be, I'll rejoin lapras group...and i'll find somewhere to record the credits and w/l record at time of leaving.

    This decision was also fueled by my closeness to the leaders of said clan; I've known 2 of them since i got srs into clans. (No, they didn't poach me; this is something i've been considering doing since I saw an old friend join it.)

    So, uh, peace out drac, I love you all...and I'll join back when I'm ready. <3
    Bye dew hopefully you're back soon, you're one of the treats BH granted us with!
    Edit:btw 9 posts ago we passed old seasoul thread for 3rd most posts in clan section history, so yay back to 3rd. And anyone who joined Celebi group but hasn't been added yet please pm hiro. He'll never see your applications cuz he's a lazy fool
    Last edited by BGP_; 3rd March 2012 at 4:55 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  23. #13973
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    108

    Default

    OOH DARSIDE i may or may not need some art (wary)

    good morning guys im doin that whole 4th gen wifi thing now so ill be accepting those battles today

  24. #13974
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaz View Post
    OOH DARSIDE i may or may not need some art (wary)

    good morning guys im doin that whole 4th gen wifi thing now so ill be accepting those battles today
    nice! I gotta start making my international challenge team still :/
    alright, i think i am going to stick with the monday night thing for the poll things being due, and i still dont have an answer from BA's leader about setting up the war now, however they seem to be going through some issues, but hopefully everything works out cuz i know you've all been dying to war them


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  25. #13975
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Welcome Darside!
    [IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/27yof2g.jpg[/IMG]

Page 559 of 972 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •