Page 651 of 982 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 24541

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #16251
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    nintendo......................
    anyways, me and master got our userbars, now we just gotta get master a post and switch groups!



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  2. #16252
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houghton, MI
    Posts
    67

    Default

    are there going to be any wars or rankup matches soon? i still don't know entirely how it all works.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #16253
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatjeremykid View Post
    are there going to be any wars or rankup matches soon? i still don't know entirely how it all works.
    there's going to be a war soon. As for rankup matches we're just in the beginning stages of working out possible ideas for a new ranking/credit system



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  4. #16254
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houghton, MI
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    there's going to be a war soon. As for rankup matches we're just in the beginning stages of working out possible ideas for a new ranking/credit system
    well i personally can't wait for a rank up match. maybe we could have an in-clan tourney to determine rank? just shooting some ideas out there.
    edit: oh! what tiering system are we using? is it the way the VGC's work, or is it smogon/serebii tiering? (i.e. Jirachi is OU, Victini is UU, Thundurus is Uber, etc)
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #16255
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatjeremykid View Post
    well i personally can't wait for a rank up match. maybe we could have an in-clan tourney to determine rank? just shooting some ideas out there.
    edit: oh! what tiering system are we using? is it the way the VGC's work, or is it smogon/serebii tiering? (i.e. Jirachi is OU, Victini is UU, Thundurus is Uber, etc)
    smogon tiering. We play by all their rules



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  6. #16256
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    108

    Default

    i love being sick :3

    im really bored tho so if you wanna battle just ask.

  7. #16257
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    nintendo's developer roundtable started. Getting quite a few new small details on some things D:



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  8. #16258
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Woot userbars looking pretty cool.... hmmm oh! also hai guys :3 lol.




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  9. #16259
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey, sorry I haven't posted recently, my family moved so I was off for a while and kind of forgot about Serebii, but I'm back so yeah, hi everyone

  10. #16260
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earth 2
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Sonic and Mario at London games can kiss my ***!

    just a head up, around August, I won't be in the forum and xat for a month or so.
    3DS FC: 2878 9875 2043, consists of Shuppet, Phantump and Dusclops.
    Another is 2981 9377 4651, and consists of Octillery, Poliwhirl and Gyarados.
    Greenwich Mean Time+8

  11. #16261
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore View Post
    Hey, sorry I haven't posted recently, my family moved so I was off for a while and kind of forgot about Serebii, but I'm back so yeah, hi everyone
    hi!
    Quote Originally Posted by sizida View Post
    Sonic and Mario at London games can kiss my ***!

    just a head up, around August, I won't be in the forum and xat for a month or so.
    alright



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  12. #16262
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Anyone up for a battle? Xat doesn't work on my computer (doesn't have the right flash player apparently), otherwise I'd go there :P

  13. #16263
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Welcome back to serebii sycamore, and we'll miss you siz , and I can't battle, Im heading to bed now.
    Last edited by TheMaster; 6th June 2012 at 4:27 AM.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  14. #16264
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    btw just for an update, master finally got ownership of lucs' post, so we can start doing stuff now!



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  15. #16265
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy more stuff :3 !!!!~




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  16. #16266
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    alright, switched some of the lucs stuff out in my post with obv master, and im starting to get me and master's new posts setup, as well as updating hiro's while he's out. If you need me to update anything whatsoever, PLEASE tell me in some shape, way, or form that i'll be able to see it!



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  17. #16267
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    alright, switched some of the lucs stuff out in my post with obv master, and im starting to get me and master's new posts setup, as well as updating hiro's while he's out. If you need me to update anything whatsoever, PLEASE tell me in some shape, way, or form that i'll be able to see it!
    Same here, Nido groupies :3 !!~




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  18. #16268
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    alright i've started working on my new post and master's, and things are going incredibly well, including me finding out how to fix some aesthetic issues that i had originally. At this rate, expect the group data to be swapped by tomorrow night



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  19. #16269
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    I'm calling bulshit on Blue having 1760 credits.

    And bgp caught me being awesome yesterday so yeah
    I claim Larvitar!


  20. #16270
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore View Post
    Anyone up for a battle? Xat doesn't work on my computer (doesn't have the right flash player apparently), otherwise I'd go there :P
    Download it
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  21. #16271
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I'm calling bulshit on Blue having 1760 credits.

    And bgp caught me being awesome yesterday so yeah
    Creds updated~! (wary)
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone :3 !!!




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  22. #16272
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    I'm awsome 24/7
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  23. #16273
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Gonna clear this up so people don't keep asking....YES, stone IS in DRACAENA, he is NOT leaving! Geez the way people are unable to comprehend the basic english language....I talked to him yesterday and yet another confirmation that he wouldn't leave
    on another note, gonna start working on new OP's after i eat lunch



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #16274
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Gonna clear this up so people don't keep asking....YES, stone IS in DRACAENA, he is NOT leaving! Geez the way people are unable to comprehend the basic english language....I talked to him yesterday and yet another confirmation that he wouldn't leave
    on another note, gonna start working on new OP's after i eat lunch
    Why people are even complaining if Stone is in Drac or not is beyond me.
    I claim Larvitar!


  25. #16275
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Why people are even complaining if Stone is in Drac or not is beyond me.
    Look, i have no fluffin idea!



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Page 651 of 982 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •