Page 666 of 984 FirstFirst ... 566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 16,626 to 16,650 of 24578

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #16626
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraWolf View Post
    Not non-linear, Wide Linear. There is one true route, but numerous was to take it
    Either way. It just seems like it would be worse to deal with than HG AND Plat.

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  2. #16627
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Non linear games are the best.
    I claim Larvitar!


  3. #16628
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Non linear games are the best.
    I know. They just seem too complicated to me. Maybe somewhere in the middle of linear and non-linear is best for me. I want to be on a path with some sidetracks not a loop D:<

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  4. #16629
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    I like the map just cuz it finally looks larger, Unova looks like a large region but in b/w it seemed small.



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  5. #16630
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    I love games that have a lot of roaming within them, not just straight-foreward paths with story plot after plot. It's one of the reasons why I love GTA.
    I claim Larvitar!


  6. #16631
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I love games that have a lot of roaming within them, not just straight-foreward paths with story plot after plot. It's one of the reasons why I love GTA.
    Nah. Its fun to see who can last longer with the most stars in GTA against your friends

    EDIT: Just saw that Black Kyu is mainly Physical and White Kyu is mainly Special
    Last edited by TerraWolf; 20th June 2012 at 10:38 PM.

  7. #16632
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraWolf View Post
    Nah. Its fun to see who can last longer with the most stars in GTA against your friends

    EDIT: Just saw that Black Kyu is mainly Physical and White Kyu is mainly Special
    You just saw that. If they are R@m, how could they not be physical and special?

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  8. #16633
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    so apparently leaks have a good chance of starting in a few hours cuz morning of the 21st in japan, so yeah



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  9. #16634
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    so apparently leaks have a good chance of starting in a few hours cuz morning of the 21st in japan, so yeah
    yaaaaayyyy!!!




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  10. #16635
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earth 2
    Posts
    919

    Default

        Spoiler:- sonicku!:


    for you BGP!

    sigh i want to battle 4th gen -_-
    3DS FC: 2878 9875 2043, consists of Shuppet, Phantump and Dusclops.
    Another is 2981 9377 4651, and consists of Octillery, Poliwhirl and Gyarados.
    I am online in this forum frequently for friend safari hunting only~

  11. #16636
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sizida View Post
        Spoiler:- sonicku!:


    for you BGP!

    sigh i want to battle 4th gen -_-
    i think shadow still wins!
    Btw, i'm still waiting for hirpo to battle me!
    Edit:B/W 2 should be leaking any moment now. Well...actually they apparently already have, but nothing uploaded yet
    Last edited by BGP_; 21st June 2012 at 4:55 AM.



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  12. #16637
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Masters opponent in the tourney believes the tourney to be a WiFi tourney and has not been on since May 20th. He is now out, congrats Master on moving on

    EDIT: **** that, he's in the finals
    Last edited by TerraWolf; 21st June 2012 at 5:04 AM.

  13. #16638
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Umm... yay me!
    If anyone needs some credits to be updated or something please let me know :3.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  14. #16639
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraWolf View Post
    Masters opponent in the tourney believes the tourney to be a WiFi tourney and has not been on since May 20th. He is now out, congrats Master on moving on

    EDIT: **** that, he's in the finals
    He will be friday on the deadline (wary)
    Edit: B/W 2 has been leaked
    Last edited by BGP_; 21st June 2012 at 6:00 AM.



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  15. #16640
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earth 2
    Posts
    919

    Default

    IT'S NO USE!

    I support chubby sonic hahahahaahahaha!

    again i haven't even take part in clan wars before. haha.
    3DS FC: 2878 9875 2043, consists of Shuppet, Phantump and Dusclops.
    Another is 2981 9377 4651, and consists of Octillery, Poliwhirl and Gyarados.
    I am online in this forum frequently for friend safari hunting only~

  16. #16641
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sizida View Post
    IT'S NO USE!

    I support chubby sonic hahahahaahahaha!

    again i haven't even take part in clan wars before. haha.
    chubby sonic is more adorable!
    Oh, and to clear this up we're not warring anyone til the PU tourney is finished. K? k



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  17. #16642
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    chubby sonic is more adorable!
    Oh, and to clear this up we're not warring anyone til the PU tourney is finished. K? k
    h i r o .

  18. #16643
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    now how's that for info (chew)
    Oh look, the typical move tutors are back, guess i gotta start battling again
    Edit:stealth rock is a move tutor move, did you guys enjoy your time while it was gone?
    Last edited by BGP_; 21st June 2012 at 3:00 PM.



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  19. #16644
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    now how's that for info (chew)
    Oh look, the typical move tutors are back, guess i gotta start battling again
    Edit:stealth rock is a move tutor move, did you guys enjoy your time while it was gone?

    Oh that is just lovely Dx lol
    anywhooo, screenshots and additional info coming out looks pretty awesome :3
    oh! and Hai guys :3 xP tis all !!~




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  20. #16645
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Tomorrow is the deadline for PU battles! (i'm looking at you, hiro!)



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  21. #16646
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Deep in yo mamas pants
    Posts
    25

    Default

    HI GUYS!!!!!!
    So yeah im just stoppin by to say hi, i havent been on in ages!
    CJ
    SoulSilver FC:1248 6696 0625
    White FC:1850 1063 1631


  22. #16647
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Zomg, hiya :3 !!!!~




    ~Credits to Salader (DA) for zee sig~

  23. #16648
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjmitchelltv View Post
    HI GUYS!!!!!!
    So yeah im just stoppin by to say hi, i havent been on in ages!
    Sup cj!
    Oh, and all my hoenn friends are back <3333



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #16649
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    45

    Default

    No one challenges my sig now! Mwahahahaha!
    (I used red force lighting instead of blue because it looks better.)
    Last edited by wereboar; 22nd June 2012 at 2:06 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/27yof2g.jpg[/IMG]

  25. #16650
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    so apparantly hiro is just handing me the win for the PU tourney lol, which means master will move on from activity to the semi's, where he will auto win again because jets quit! So really the semi's is just me and quake which should be ridiculously easy to get done



    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Page 666 of 984 FirstFirst ... 566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •