Page 778 of 969 FirstFirst ... 678728768774775776777778779780781782788828878 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 24217

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    tmk isnt active enough, and actually kabzys activity has gone down the past couple days
    Blob, I have been plenty active, even if you don't see me. Secondly I have been severely ill this past week, so I suggest you back off. Just saying. I let everyone know I was sick, and posted when I could. I am around more during the day in between classes, even if you aren't there to see. I just have to try to state my case, or at least explain myself because I was really, really sick; and exams before that. You all know how it goes.
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 5th November 2012 at 3:09 AM.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Blob, I have been plenty active, even if you don't see me. Secondly I have been severely ill this past week, so I suggest you back off. Just saying. I let everyone know I was sick, and posted when I could. I am around more during the day in between classes, even if you aren't there to see.
    that sounds familiar. You know, what i just had to tell him too :S
    So hopefully im getting black 2 this week *fingers crossed*

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Blob, I have been plenty active, even if you don't see me. Secondly I have been severely ill this past week, so I suggest you back off. Just saying. I let everyone know I was sick, and posted when I could. I am around more during the day in between classes, even if you aren't there to see.
    first, relax a bit xP, and second ik ur on about every day but u normally arent on very long
    when u do come on. btw i still got on comp when i had swine flu :3
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I still think TMK is best pick for another leader.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    I still think TMK is best pick for another leader.
    He is probably the best pick for a leader.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

first, relax a bit xP, and second ik ur on about every day but u normally arent on very long
    when u do come on. btw i still got on comp when i had swine flu :3
    I know, I am sorry. Got a bit caught up there. I meant to edit that to make it sound a bit less harsh. Cause it came off worse than I intended.

Also as promised I had the tourney match with PokeExpert: won 1-0 in a very close, and well played match. That one could have gone either way. Great game

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

I know, I am sorry. Got a bit caught up there. I meant to edit that to make it sound a bit less harsh. Cause it came off worse than I intended.

Also as promised I had the tourney match with PokeExpert: won 1-0 in a very close, and well played match. That one could have gone either way. Great game
    Confirming that. My Hydreigon was locked into Earth Power, so I inevitably lost against his Gliscor.

hey can anyone recomend a white 2 team starting off with samurott
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeexpert View Post
    confirming that. My hydreigon was locked into earth power, so i inevitably lost against his gliscor.
    team revealing!!!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So based on the log i'm going to have to give swd the slight edge on this one. One more match for round 2, try to finish it by tomorrow night!
    That's just unfair, the score was like 4-4 and you gave him the win just cuz he had type advantage. But yet it's okay for Ash to put his Tepig up against a Gyarados without being racismitised.

Also what Blob said. What's with these morons posting other people's pokes these days :/
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    That's just unfair, the score was like 4-4 and you gave him the win just cuz he had type advantage. But yet it's okay for Ash to put his Tepig up against a Gyarados without being racismitised.

Also what Blob said. What's with these morons posting other people's pokes these days :/
    It was 5-4, and as soon as you switch in empoleon, its dead due to SR being up and you being under 6% so it was really 5-3 in my favour AND a type advantage and my pokemon had speed advantages over yours. (Mine were max speed, I'm assuming yours were too, and my charizard was scarfed)
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

team revealing!!!
    ^ what he said

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    It was 5-4, and as soon as you switch in , its dead due to SR being up and you being under 6% so it was really 5-3 in my favour AND a type advantage and my pokemon had speed advantages over yours. (Mine were max speed, I'm assuming yours were too, and my charizard was scarfed)
    Are you retarded or did you purposely reply to my post which was obviously talking about team revealing and post one of my pokemon?
    I claim Larvitar!

updating bracket. Try to finish this up asap! TMK vs. SWD now!
        Spoiler:- PWT Round 3:
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 5th November 2012 at 9:06 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

If it's team revealing, it's a pathetic variety. He'll likely change his team to obtain a more favorably matchup, and Gliscor has a variety of sets (which i did not reveal the set anyways), some offensive, others defensive, so you can't really counter just based on "My Hydreigon was locked into earth power so I inevitably lost against his Gliscor"

Does team revealing really matter once your out of the tourney anyway?
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    Does team revealing really matter once your out of the tourney anyway?
    I discussed that on Xat, and cba to repeat it. But bottom line, don't team reveal. It's not your team so you shouldn't be revealing in the first place. Show respect. And all that stuff. Tired, got exams tomorow, going to sleep. Wish me luck guys!
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I discussed that on Xat, and cba to repeat it. But bottom line, don't team reveal. It's not your team so you shouldn't be revealing in the first place. Show respect. And all that stuff. Tired, got exams tomorow, going to sleep. Wish me luck guys!
    But if it's a tourney specific team it shouldn't matter. Not like you're gonna re-use these exact teams.

still team revealing, and tmk is still in the tourney so yeah.
    TMK and SWD, try to get your battle done by thursday D:

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    hey can anyone recomend a white 2 team starting off with samurott
    Late reply iz late... If you still need some help xD. Alrighty so... I'm going to base this off my team for black 2 because it seemed pretty balanced; however I had a Serperior instead. But yeah! Just giving you ideas. Sooooo, you got that water/grass/fire core going on in this team; with that you can pretty much handle everything with some ease. An electric type is not realllyyyy needed but it's nice to have or else you can choose another poke instead.

Samurott
    Flygon/ sandslash
    Lucario/ mienshao
    Arcanine
    Ampharos/ or you can choose something else along the lines of a psychic or ghost type.
    Leavanny/ Simisage/ Sunflora/ Leafeon/ Roserade/ etc.

There are alot of good pokes to choose from in this game o.o best advice is to make your team as you go along cause your preference might change, etc. Iz a shame to just limit yourself to a pre planned team D:
    Last edited by Purple_BlitzXD; 6th November 2012 at 12:26 AM.

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

Just get a Flygon and a Weavile and run through the entire game.

So according to deduced logic, Black 2 should be here wednesday or thursday if things go like they should. If...

RIP Ice Grabbers

Kyurem-B is OU now, Smogon said so. World is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Kyurem-B is OU now, Smogon said so. World is ****ed.
    let's do another PWT tourney with legends guys!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Page 778 of 969 FirstFirst ... 678728768774775776777778779780781782788828878 ... LastLast