Page 793 of 970 FirstFirst ... 693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 24229

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Welcome aboard, links to our chat are on the front page or in one of the other leader's signatures (I haven't had time to edit my own stuff yet)

Also as a general note to everyone, I will begin working on some of the things that we need to change around here shortly. However, I have to let you all know that I was just diagnosed with mononucleosis, which explains why I have been sick for the last month or so. Expect me to still be around, but there is a good chance that this could drain me pretty quickly so there may be periods of inactivity as I approach finals week while I am recovering from this (I'll try to have a way to contact me up an running just in case, but know that it is a real illness that is going to be kicking my ***). Also the docs say no lifting for a month, HA as if.

Sorry about having this come up so soon after being promoted, but I can't really control these things.
    wuts dat mean?
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    wuts dat mean?
    it's an illness/disease/problem :S

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Im here guys! Sorry. Just schoolwork.
    Pokemon Sapphire Scramble Challenge!
    Completed!

~Look At All The Bothers I Give~

reminder to try and get all your round 1 battles done by sunday night/monday!

RIP Ice Grabbers

*sighs and starts piecing together a team* Jeez, it's been way too long since I've done this... Dx *prepares for failure*

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro__ View Post
    *sighs and starts piecing together a team* Jeez, it's been way too long since I've done this... Dx *prepares for failure*
    That's what we show up to do hirpo :P
    So in case some of you didn't notice, TMK's the new leader! And in case you didn't notice this either, he got the 4th post last night! So yeah!!!

RIP Ice Grabbers

shup bgp. Also congratumalations TMK! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro__ View Post
    shup bgp. Also congratumalations TMK! :3
    Hiro posted? WHAT

Waiting on Blue and Bgp :3

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    it's an illness/disease/problem :S
    no duhhh. i meant what happens when u have it

it's some kind of issue that makes you fairly weak and a few other fever-like symptoms iirc. Not exactly a walk in the park
    I'm assuming no battles got done today? I thought someone made it sound like they battled but it must have been a test battle cuz i got no scores...

RIP Ice Grabbers

Naw they actually battled, they just aren't tellin ya 'cause they don't love you bgp. And shup shadow. T___T

Swollen lymph nodes, swollen and sore tonsils with those white patches on them, severe sore throat (see the tonsils), bad fatigue (which i am not experiencing), liver swelling, and if you are unlucky some spleen swelling. Generally lasts for 4-6 weeks with the fatigue possibly lasting even longer. There are other symptoms yes but those are the biggies.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Swollen lymph nodes, swollen and sore tonsils with those white patches on them, severe sore throat (see the tonsils), bad fatigue (which i am not experiencing), liver swelling, and if you are unlucky some spleen swelling. Generally lasts for 4-6 weeks with the fatigue possibly lasting even longer. There are other symptoms yes but those are the biggies.
    sounds like u get to be lazy

Quote Originally Posted by hiro__ View Post
    *sighs and starts piecing together a team* jeez, it's been way too long since i've done this... Dx *prepares for failure*
    bgp why didn't i fight hiro?
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolNinja66 View Post
    Im here guys! Sorry. Just schoolwork.
    Alex~~~!!!!!!@@#$%^&*()

When will you be on (EST?) tell me a time and lets meet

And bgp im not in the lapras group im in the dnite group please fix thx

sounds like u get to be lazy
    Nope, because student health neglected to give me the note that allows me to get extensions for having friggen mono, and with my luck they'd charge me another $25 for it... so no, I don't get to be lazy, I just get to suffer through it and count the days until I can be back in the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by bendy001 View Post
    And bgp im not in the lapras group im in the dnite group please fix thx
    Got you moved over to the dragonite group, BGP will have to delete you from the lapras group. Also I really have to get working on an new OP, editing that thing is a nightmare! or at least looks more daunting than it should.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Nope, because student health neglected to give me the note that allows me to get extensions for having friggen mono, and with my luck they'd charge me another $25 for it... so no, I don't get to be lazy, I just get to suffer through it and count the days until I can be back in the gym.
    ohhh so thats what mono stands for... now i get it dont u get that from kissing...BLAME UR GF!

Damn these few days have been ****. Birthday dinner sucked, great uncle died, and now my dog is dying ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Damn these few days have been ****. Birthday dinner sucked, great uncle died, and now my dog is dying ;-;
    my puppy died :'(

Got you moved over to the dragonite group, BGP will have to delete you from the lapras group. Also I really have to get working on an new OP, editing that thing is a nightmare! or at least looks more daunting than it should.
    On it. And yeah, you can blame master for not updating, i THINK the spreadsheet is somewhat up to date, but even then idk who's joined dnite group since it was last updated...

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    On it. And yeah, you can blame master for not updating, i THINK the spreadsheet is somewhat up to date, but even then idk who's joined dnite group since it was last updated...
    last time i checked, i still wasn't moved from the dnite group to the lapras group on the spreadsheet. :|
    I'm the unofficial official GSA leader of Dracaena.
    Credit to AstralShadow for the userbars :3
    I SHALL CONTROL ALL THE FAIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by king_fross View Post
    last time i checked, i still wasn't moved from the dnite group to the lapras group on the spreadsheet. :|
    i coulda swore i did that, but fixing! Any other issues let me know now that dnite can be updated

RIP Ice Grabbers

So, yeah... I kinda (finally) got a computer. I already downloaded PO. I plan on trying it out more in-depth this afternoon, but I can finally use PO (WARY)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    So, yeah... I kinda (finally) got a computer. I already downloaded PO. I plan on trying it out more in-depth this afternoon, but I can finally use PO (WARY)
    Finally joining the 21st century, eh?
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

alex come on xat again

Page 793 of 970 FirstFirst ... 693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast