Page 797 of 968 FirstFirst ... 697747787793794795796797798799800801807847897 ... LastLast
Results 19,901 to 19,925 of 24188

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #19901
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igos263 View Post
    Username: Igos263

    PO, Wifi, or both: Wi-fi

    White 2 Friend Code: 0777-2178-5192

    White 2 Trainer Name: Michael

    Battling Experience: 10 to 11 years of experience

    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one recommend me, /I spented about an hour or two looking through all the clans on this site & decided DRACAENA was the clan for me.

    Group you want to be in: Which everone you guys want me to be in.
    Zomg, welcome to zee clan :3 !!~




    ~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

  2. #19902
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igos263 View Post
    Username: Igos263

    PO, Wifi, or both: Wi-fi

    White 2 Friend Code: 0777-2178-5192

    White 2 Trainer Name: Michael

    Battling Experience: 10 to 11 years of experience

    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one recommend me, /I spented about an hour or two looking through all the clans on this site & decided DRACAENA was the clan for me.

    Group you want to be in: Which everone you guys want me to be in.
    Welcome to the clan

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  3. #19903
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igos263 View Post
    Username: Igos263

    PO, Wifi, or both: Wi-fi

    White 2 Friend Code: 0777-2178-5192

    White 2 Trainer Name: Michael

    Battling Experience: 10 to 11 years of experience

    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one recommend me, /I spented about an hour or two looking through all the clans on this site & decided DRACAENA was the clan for me.

    Group you want to be in: Which everone you guys want me to be in.
    Welcome to the clan! We'll add you soon!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  4. #19904
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States of American
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I've currently gathering a mass collection of shiny pokemon, various lv pokemon & legendary pokemon from Pearl, HeartGold, Emerald, LeafGreen & Sapphire all to my White 2...........so my

    selection is massive & various. I've traded with hundreds of people in Pearl, HeartGold & White2 these last several years. The people I commonly trade with are mainly from areas like the

    USA, Japan, Spain, Germany & Russia.

  5. #19905
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington (PST)
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey can I join again, the person I was supposed to make the clan with bailed because they said I do not have enough experience with clans even though I have been in clans for 7 years and they have been alive for 11 years so I am here for good now, I can still be in purple_blitz's part right?
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari :3
    Current MM: Tyrunt, DD, Fire, Thunder, Poison fang. Glad to give any non shinies away

  6. #19906
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    Hey can I join again, the person I was supposed to make the clan with bailed because they said I do not have enough experience with clans even though I have been in clans for 7 years and they have been alive for 11 years so I am here for good now, I can still be in purple_blitz's part right?
    you sure can, welcome back!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  7. #19907
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    Hey can I join again, the person I was supposed to make the clan with bailed because they said I do not have enough experience with clans even though I have been in clans for 7 years and they have been alive for 11 years so I am here for good now, I can still be in purple_blitz's part right?
    Sure! ^^ Welcome back :3 !!!~




    ~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

  8. #19908
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington (PST)
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    you sure can, welcome back!
    Thanks I knew I could have you all to count on I only wanted to a leader that's why we were going to make it, but she was treating me like a noob so even if she ask's for me to join her I will say no, if her clan fails I really won't give a crap.
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari :3
    Current MM: Tyrunt, DD, Fire, Thunder, Poison fang. Glad to give any non shinies away

  9. #19909
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    So i hate to be an ahole but i need to do 2 activity wins now and allow 1 match 1 more day to get done. I asked the chat so this isn't biased by me at all because it was basically agreed on and i'd love to drag on as long as possible but we can't do that with such a large tourney. Anyways, me and purp will get activity wins, while hirpo and quake will have one more day to get their battle done as they've been trying fairly hard to get it done. Sorry for having to do this, but we HAVE to move on. You still have one more loss anyways so not that big of a deal. Deadline for round 2 of winner's bracket and round 1 of loser's bracket is next monday around this time again. GET THE MATCHES DONE SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF!

    Standings after JUST round 1 so far:

    2010-2
    2011-0
    2012-3
    Leaders-2

    One match left still for round 1 between leaders and 2011
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 4th December 2012 at 2:09 AM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  10. #19910
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington (PST)
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I hope to participate in the next tourney (or one soon) because I haven't yet and they seem like alot of fun I have SSBB, Mk7, KI:U and Black 2
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari :3
    Current MM: Tyrunt, DD, Fire, Thunder, Poison fang. Glad to give any non shinies away

  11. #19911
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    I hope to participate in the next tourney (or one soon) because I haven't yet and they seem like alot of fun I have SSBB, Mk7, KI:U and Black 2
    RNG Tour!

  12. #19912
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Alright, just a couple of quick update on my end, since I was promoted I owe explanations for any "extended" absence and to let you all know what I am working on. First things first, I am currently moving very close to the end of my fall semester so my finals will begin on December 13th and will terminate on the 19th, expect a drop in activity and availability in that range of dates, as I will be spending most of my days in the library. Also I have a few projects that will have me pretty much unavailable both for the remainder of today and into tomorrow afternoon.

    However, all my outside work aside I decided to keep everyone posted on what I am working on behind the scenes. First things first I am working on some prototypes of alternatives to and replacements for the currently unused credit system (this is the first thing BGP asked me to work on). I have a few plans that are very far removed from the current model and plan to test them with members in the Dragonite group. Once I have the rules and outline posted I will be open to having select members from other groups assist in testing should you find it interesting. If it all goes as planned I would like to have something up for testing around the start of winter break, and if I am really lucky we could even see testing begin prior to the start of my exams, but that may be a long shot. Once testing begins, all Dragonite Group Members will be part of the test, and others can PM me if they want to have "Honorary status" for the length of the test. This way I can see which of the ideas have the most merit and we can design a system that works for the clan, but more on that later.

    Secondly I am going to be revamping the front page of the Dragonite group and changing the style of the group to reflect the change in leadership. If my new userbar [thank you again Shadow] is any indication I am leaning for an "Classic Pokemon" theme, so once we get the new user title situation taken care of (translation: fix the system) expect a change in the user rank titles as well as some aesthetic . Of course as I mull these things over suggestions are welcome, since you the users will be the ones using them, so I see no reason why I cannot at least entertain your suggestions. Just know that because a suggestion is made does not mean I have to take it. So also consider this an open call to any of the clan artists who would be wiling to lend a hand, because at least for now I would like to put up a Dragonite group banner to start the process of making it a bit cleaner and more visually appealing.

    So for now I'll end the update here, just know that I even though I may disappear for a while in the next few days I will be still be doing some work behind the scenes. Once again I apologize for the scheduling conflicts and will be as active as possible in the coming days, but will be here for certain once my finals come to an end.


    Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

  13. #19913
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Alright, just a couple of quick update on my end, since I was promoted I owe explanations for any "extended" absence and to let you all know what I am working on. First things first, I am currently moving very close to the end of my fall semester so my finals will begin on December 13th and will terminate on the 19th, expect a drop in activity and availability in that range of dates, as I will be spending most of my days in the library. Also I have a few projects that will have me pretty much unavailable both for the remainder of today and into tomorrow afternoon.

    However, all my outside work aside I decided to keep everyone posted on what I am working on behind the scenes. First things first I am working on some prototypes of alternatives to and replacements for the currently unused credit system (this is the first thing BGP asked me to work on). I have a few plans that are very far removed from the current model and plan to test them with members in the Dragonite group. Once I have the rules and outline posted I will be open to having select members from other groups assist in testing should you find it interesting. If it all goes as planned I would like to have something up for testing around the start of winter break, and if I am really lucky we could even see testing begin prior to the start of my exams, but that may be a long shot. Once testing begins, all Dragonite Group Members will be part of the test, and others can PM me if they want to have "Honorary status" for the length of the test. This way I can see which of the ideas have the most merit and we can design a system that works for the clan, but more on that later.

    Secondly I am going to be revamping the front page of the Dragonite group and changing the style of the group to reflect the change in leadership. If my new userbar [thank you again Shadow] is any indication I am leaning for an "Classic Pokemon" theme, so once we get the new user title situation taken care of (translation: fix the system) expect a change in the user rank titles as well as some aesthetic . Of course as I mull these things over suggestions are welcome, since you the users will be the ones using them, so I see no reason why I cannot at least entertain your suggestions. Just know that because a suggestion is made does not mean I have to take it. So also consider this an open call to any of the clan artists who would be wiling to lend a hand, because at least for now I would like to put up a Dragonite group banner to start the process of making it a bit cleaner and more visually appealing.

    So for now I'll end the update here, just know that I even though I may disappear for a while in the next few days I will be still be doing some work behind the scenes. Once again I apologize for the scheduling conflicts and will be as active as possible in the coming days, but will be here for certain once my finals come to an end.
    Why TMK wasn't a leader before, I have no idea.
    I claim Larvitar!


  14. #19914
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Why TMK wasn't a leader before, I have no idea.
    And to think that there was one person that opposed this at first :S
    Edit: Remember, all round 2 matches on the winner's bracket AND round 1 matches of the loser's bracket MUST have battles done by next monday afternoon

    After round 1....

    2010-2
    2011-0
    2012-3
    Leaders-3

        Spoiler:- Bracket:
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 4th December 2012 at 9:57 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  15. #19915
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    And to think that there was one person that opposed this at first :S
    He's already doing a better job than you guys
    I claim Larvitar!


  16. #19916
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    He's already doing a better job than you guys
    Hey now, being leader can drain a lot from a person! We're just lazy after so long!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  17. #19917
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Hey now, being leader can drain a lot from a person! We're just lazy after so long!
    Whatever you say Bgp.
    I claim Larvitar!


  18. #19918
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Hey now, being leader can drain a lot from a person! We're just lazy after so long!
    lies, tmk is a better leader than u accept it
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  19. #19919
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    lies, tmk is a better leader than u accept it
    i don't accept anything, for i do not wish to give up my own pride nor reject tmk's qualities cuz you know, ima good leader like that!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  20. #19920
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    i don't accept anything, for i do not wish to give up my own pride nor reject tmk's qualities cuz you know, ima good leader like that!
    nope, give up ur pride, u shouldnt have any tbh
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  21. #19921
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    nope, give up ur pride, u shouldnt have any tbh
    im sorry, what clan do i lead again?
    GG
    End this nonsense before i have to dish out the embarrassment card


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  22. #19922
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    im sorry, what clan do i lead again?
    GG
    End this nonsense before i have to dish out the embarrassment card
    u mean what clan do u lead with the help of 3 others cause u cant do it urself? and go ahead embarrass me
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  23. #19923
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    u mean what clan do u lead with the help of 3 others cause u cant do it urself? and go ahead embarrass me
    actually, i lead with the help of 3 others because otherwise you'd whine that i don't make any decisions with anyone else in mind. And really, i don't need to embarrass you, your reasons are doing enough talking themselves :S. Maybe i should stop trying to please you, because it clearly NEVER works no matter what i do. Guess there's always one


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #19924
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    actually, i lead with the help of 3 others because otherwise you'd whine that i don't make any decisions with anyone else in mind. And really, i don't need to embarrass you, your reasons are doing enough talking themselves :S
    to be embarrassed one has to care so not rlly
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  25. #19925
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    to be embarrassed one has to care so not rlly
    The fact that you're even replying about it isn't helping your case :S
    Edit: Speaking about the art thing tmk said, that actually was an idea that kinda came up as far as taking different art directions in every group. Any opposition?
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 4th December 2012 at 11:04 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Page 797 of 968 FirstFirst ... 697747787793794795796797798799800801807847897 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •