Page 805 of 972 FirstFirst ... 705755795801802803804805806807808809815855905 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,125 of 24284

Thread: Dracaena

So i got the greatest idea every from someone.....
    We should do One Badass Team in french....with a luvdisc. Because everyone knows the french are the best when it comes to love, or they wouldnt have french kissing!
    Edit: Also, one battle done and the deadline for round 3 winner's, round 2 loser's is tomorrow night or possibly tuesday....really...
    Last edited by BGP_; 16th December 2012 at 8:00 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

I'm gonna vote for Genesect being banned for the remainder of the tourney.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So i got the greatest idea every from someone.....
    We should do One Badass Team in french....with a luvdisc. Because everyone knows the french are the best when it comes to love, or they wouldnt have french kissing!
    Edit: Also, one battle done and the deadline for round 3 winner's, round 2 loser's is tomorrow night or possibly tuesday....really...
    Greetings from the GW Medical Center Library,

I think we should extend the deadlines ever so slightly... because you know this round of the tournament has fallen right in the middle of many of our University going members exam periods (I will not have a moment to myself until thursday; or wednesday night if I manage to pack and get everything done before my last exam on Wednesday afternoon as evidenced by the fact that I am typing this from the library.)

Speaking of which, as much as I didn't want to do this (and believe me I tried my hardest to avoid this) but the beginning of testing will be postponed until I return home after exam season. I realize now that not being around to answer questions would have done more harm than good. Sorry for the unavailability, but for what it is worth I was very upfront that this period of time was going to be bad, at least from an activity stand point because while I have finished my Genetics exam I still have Physiology, Kinesiology and Preventive Medicine left, and not a single one of those exams will be easy. As such, my priority will be my school work. Once again I offer you all my deepest apologies and will see you all on the other side.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

keep genesct banned, standard rules ftw
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Greetings from the GW Medical Center Library,

I think we should extend the deadlines ever so slightly... because you know this round of the tournament has fallen right in the middle of many of our University going members exam periods (I will not have a moment to myself until thursday; or wednesday night if I manage to pack and get everything done before my last exam on Wednesday afternoon as evidenced by the fact that I am typing this from the library.)

Speaking of which, as much as I didn't want to do this (and believe me I tried my hardest to avoid this) but the beginning of testing will be postponed until I return home after exam season. I realize now that not being around to answer questions would have done more harm than good. Sorry for the unavailability, but for what it is worth I was very upfront that this period of time was going to be bad, at least from an activity stand point because while I have finished my Genetics exam I still have Physiology, Kinesiology and Preventive Medicine left, and not a single one of those exams will be easy. As such, my priority will be my school work. Once again I offer you all my deepest apologies and will see you all on the other side.
    it's very possible i'll have to extend a day or two.
    And due to nobody but bendy saying to unban genesect for the rest of the tourney, genesect is indeed banned for the rest of the tourney, and to clear up confusion, ALL tournaments from now on will follow smogon rules even if there's a change in the middle of it, no if's, and's, or but's.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Twould be nice. Also, Good morning guys :3 !!!

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

So I'm going to make the deadline wednesday night to allow more wiggle room with college stuff. If there's still any issues tell me, i know this week will be rough for all people in school being the last week before christmas, it is for me as well, i just chose not to efficiently do work :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

So I'm going to make the deadline wednesday night to allow more wiggle room with college stuff. If there's still any issues tell me, i know this week will be rough for all people in school being the last week before christmas, it is for me as well, i just chose not to efficiently do work :P
    I hate to be that guy, but I will have a very small window (depending on when Windie is normally around) as I have a flight at about 10pm that night... which means I will have to be packed and on my way to the airport at around 830pm or earlier as I anticipate my airport is going to be packed; in addition to the exam in the afternoon, so if you guys wouldn't object to cutting me a little slack if worst comes to worst as there is little I can do otherwise: my exam and travel schedule this week is a mess.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

I hate to be that guy, but I will have a very small window (depending on when Windie is normally around) as I have a flight at about 10pm that night... which means I will have to be packed and on my way to the airport at around 830pm or earlier as I anticipate my airport is going to be packed; in addition to the exam in the afternoon, so if you guys wouldn't object to cutting me a little slack if worst comes to worst as there is little I can do otherwise: my exam and travel schedule this week is a mess.
    if we absolutely must, we can see about another day. Otherwise, i'd really prefer it be done wednesday night if at all possible

RIP Ice Grabbers

Taking to the skies very soon Mourning King, well I wish you a safe & awesome journey my friend.

So as you may have found out earlier last week, kots is going to be holding a team tournament soon in which i'll be one of the team captains! Since I'm all for supporting the fellow serebii community (and repping drac ofc!) I'd encourage all of you to sign up and take your shot at being team players and reps for the mighty Dracaena clan! I can't guarantee I'll pick you because I'm an a**hole, but that's how life works now isn't it? xD

RIP Ice Grabbers

Well, it's been a month since pmd3 has been released in Japan, and still no international release date. I give them 30 days before I quit Pokémon and send Game Freak an angry letter like Mort sending the creators of Ritz an angry letter about how the crackers are always crumbled. (kidding about all of that of course but it's still an important issue)

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Well, it's been a month since pmd3 has been released in Japan, and still no international release date. I give them 30 days before I quit Pokémon and send Game Freak an angry letter like Mort sending the creators of Ritz an angry letter about how the crackers are always crumbled. (kidding about all of that of course but it's still an important issue)
    I was originally interested in the 3ds one until i realized how boring it was and how much depth it actually lacked. Only seems like 1/5 of a mystery dungeon game

RIP Ice Grabbers

Is anyone but Bgp getting a Wii U for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    hey, i dont know if i am, it just contains a large portion of my christmas list so it's kinda hard not to! xD

RIP Ice Grabbers

hey, i dont know if i am, it just contains a large portion of my christmas list so it's kinda hard not to! xD
    I'm assuming you will get one of course!

I'm assuming you will get one of course!
    i better, my fluffing sonic game is on it and much better on it D:<

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    what he said

I won't want a Wii U until the next Zelda game is announced for the Wii U.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

I don't want a wii u, I'm happy just geting W2 xD
    too bad I don't think that will be happening either. Might need to buy it as a present for myself (SHIFTY)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

1: Mega Man X Street Fighter is beautiful.
    2: I'm not even bothering with WiiU until Smash 4.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    1: Mega Man X Street Fighter is beautiful.
    so much this
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    I'm not even part of this clan, but this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    I'm not even part of this clan, but this.
    ohai!
    Anyways, geez you peoples only waiting for zelda or smash if it's definitely gonna come, why not get it now? Not like a lot of incredibly good stuff is coming within the next few months besides a few 3ds games!

RIP Ice Grabbers

ohai!
    Anyways, geez you peoples only waiting for zelda or smash if it's definitely gonna come, why not get it now? Not like a lot of incredibly good stuff is coming within the next few months besides a few 3ds games!
    I don't have the money for it now. When these games come out, I probably will.

Page 805 of 972 FirstFirst ... 705755795801802803804805806807808809815855905 ... LastLast