Page 873 of 969 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,825 of 24214

Thread: Dracaena

Why, hello there.

Username: caterpie_is_awesome_123
    PO, Wifi, or both: Mostly PO. Maybe Wi-fe if i can get my team situated.
    Battling Experience: meh. 6 out of 10
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope.
    Group you want to be in:Nidoqueen Group please (:
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Quote Originally Posted by caterpie_is_awesome_123 View Post
    Why, hello there.

Welcome to the guild! I'm sure purple will add you as soon as she's on

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by caterpie_is_awesome_123 View Post
    Why, hello there.

Yay!!! Welcome to zee guild :3 I shall add you right now!~ and zomg nice sig D: I love paramore!

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

So I have some sad news for everyone. Hiro texted purple and lucs about 6 hours ago saying that he considered what people have been saying to him and his activity and decided that he no longer wants to lead due to being busy with schoolwork and two jobs, not to mention getting ready for college. He felt it was in our best interests to do this and asked that lucs replace him for the better of the guild. Nobody wanted to see this, as now we have lost the last of the original 3 leaders and the one that has persevered and gave the most over time. I have contacted a mod to do the transition, which is why i waited to post until now for miror to come on. We look to move on without forgetting the past that hiro has helped us build.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So I have some sad news for everyone. Hiro texted purple and lucs about 6 hours ago saying that he considered what people have been saying to him and his activity and decided that he no longer wants to lead due to being busy with schoolwork and two jobs, not to mention getting ready for college. He felt it was in our best interests to do this and asked that lucs replace him for the better of the guild. Nobody wanted to see this, as now we have lost the last of the original 3 leaders and the one that has persevered and gave the most over time. I have contacted a mod to do the transition, which is why i waited to post until now for miror to come on. We look to move on without forgetting the past that hiro has helped us build.
    Either omg poor Hiro D: or **** tomorrow.

OP changed as requested
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB, with my squad being here.
    Also have a Youtube channel where I do Nintendo News. Woo.

Aye... ;-; extremely sad to see Hiro go, twas practically a brother to me and shall be deeply missed.
    And hirooooo if you're reading this.. You better stop by once in a while... ;-;

woopsies :3
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    woopsies :3
    woops is right (D)
    lucs has also been returned his owner powers on xat

RIP Ice Grabbers

woops is right (D)
    lucs has also been returned his owner powers on xat
    ditching drac when a better opportunity arises and getting leader right when u come back ftw
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Does anyone here have a DW female Gible? I'm trying to make a new team.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    ditching drac when a better opportunity arises and getting leader right when u come back ftw
    who did that?

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Sad to hear that, but best of luck to Hiro in your endeavors. I most certainly did not see that coming.

On a more light-hearted note, because I have a tendency to catch up on what I missed by going to the last page and just reading it all backwards until the last post I remember reading I had seen Blob's post about Lucs immediately getting leader after leaving and started to feel a bit betrayed since I figured that with BGP, Purp and Hiro it was me who as being replaced, I should probably stop reading backwards I guess.

Also my huge senior project (why do I still have these in Uni?) and the presentation is next week. I will be (as I have been) working on that for the remainder of the week so I once more must ask you all to please bear with me as my activity remains relatively low. I'll jump on xat when I can (e.g. during my stat lectures), but otherwise just know that this is pretty much my last hurdle before I can be back to normal.

Thanks for understanding, and welcome back Lucs.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    who did that?
    It's almost like this was a completely planned and well timed conspiracy.....

nah.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Good luck, Tmk!! ^^ aannnd good morning everyone~

Not sure if I should believe all this given the day and everything... If it is legit, good luck with everything hirp, you will be missed D:

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Now we cant have any more post transfers

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Which is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny if this was their idea of a prank xD

Who's hiro?
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Who's hiro?
    Get out. Was the only original leader that was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Who's hiro?
    He was a leader of the clan (guild) that has been here a long time. If you come on the chat you MIGHT be able to find him later

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Actually, the rule technically states not often, not to mention it more so applies to the first post. Hopefully lucs doesnt...oh wait i winy bring that up to him again :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

Hey guys, I want to join, but like Fire Types more than anything. Maybe we can start a fire division? There aren't any other clans that interest me and has a lot of activity, so yours was the best choice! I mean, what's life without change and nature without fire?!
    Blaziken FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoBlaziken View Post
    Hey guys, I want to join, but like Fire Types more than anything. Maybe we can start a fire division? There aren't any other clans that interest me and has a lot of activity, so yours was the best choice! I mean, what's life without change and nature without fire?!
    Great idea!
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoBlaziken View Post
    Meh idea .

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Page 873 of 969 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923 ... LastLast