Page 888 of 955 FirstFirst ... 788838878884885886887888889890891892898938 ... LastLast
Results 22,176 to 22,200 of 23864

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #22176
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Nuuuu quiet you omg.

    Ugh hurry it up D:< ADV should be fun stuff.
    ADV is hosted by the best generation ever of course it'll be fun! If swd wont brawl me tomorrow then damn it i'll just freakin forfeit if i have to lolz


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  2. #22177
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    ADV is hosted by the best generation ever of course it'll be fun! If swd wont brawl me tomorrow then damn it i'll just freakin forfeit if i have to lolz
    Indeed it is!~

    >Guy who doesn't have his Wii wins finals. Seems fair.

  3. #22178
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Indeed it is!~

    >Guy who doesn't have his Wii wins finals. Seems fair.
    Umm of course! That makes perfect sense this is freakin drac. Oh i also forgot to mention that i wanna really start working on some guild improvements soon as soon as i die from my AP exam in 2 weeks!


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  4. #22179
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Umm of course! That makes perfect sense this is freakin drac. Oh i also forgot to mention that i wanna really start working on some guild improvements soon as soon as i die from my AP exam in 2 weeks!
    Whoo improvements. Let's get it going D:<

    Ugh still not enough Ryo for the last Sasuke ;-; why.

  5. #22180
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Whoo improvements. Let's get it going D:<

    Ugh still not enough Ryo for the last Sasuke ;-; why.
    Yeah gotta work on dat rank up system! Oh and if anyone has anymore contact/account info for me you should totally hook me up so we can become a more socially connected place of haters!


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  6. #22181
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Yeah gotta work on dat rank up system! Oh and if anyone has anymore contact/account info for me you should totally hook me up so we can become a more socially connected place of haters!
    Indeed! I gave you all of mine soooo.

  7. #22182
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Indeed! I gave you all of mine soooo.
    Yeah cuz you're a socially acceptable person mang!
    But yeah we've got some serious work to do. And by serious i mean wow we should get ready for 6th gen in the process. Aka, don't wake up one morning and realize battling is actually cool again


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  8. #22183
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Yeah cuz you're a socially acceptable person mang!
    But yeah we've got some serious work to do. And by serious i mean wow we should get ready for 6th gen in the process. Aka, don't wake up one morning and realize battling is actually cool again
    Whoo.~
    But omg wifi battling >.> ugh. Probably gonna suck still lol.

  9. #22184
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Whoo.~
    But omg wifi battling >.> ugh. Probably gonna suck still lol.
    I have been waiting for wifi battlign omg i miss wifi! Well assuming wifi in a good mood. But yeah we should totally have a wifi tourney in september lolz


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  10. #22185
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I have been waiting for wifi battlign omg i miss wifi! Well assuming wifi in a good mood. But yeah we should totally have a wifi tourney in september lolz
    I haven't q.q screw it. lol we should do that though.

  11. #22186
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    I haven't q.q screw it. lol we should do that though.
    dude wifi is the ****, real men raise their pokemonz lolz! But i can totally set that up, wifi aww yeah


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  12. #22187
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    dude wifi is the ****, real men raise their pokemonz lolz! But i can totally set that up, wifi aww yeah
    Too much work, not enough time! You better D:<

  13. #22188
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Too much work, not enough time! You better D:<
    I will. Like i will host this ADV tour cuz gen 3 is awesome. I will listen to gen 3 music as i do my ADV tour because awesome trumpets.


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  14. #22189
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I will. Like i will host this ADV tour cuz gen 3 is awesome. I will listen to gen 3 music as i do my ADV tour because awesome trumpets.
    **** yeah, Gen 3 music!!!!!

    Actually I might do that too lol.

  15. #22190
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    **** yeah, Gen 3 music!!!!!

    Actually I might do that too lol.
    See I'm not crazy. And then when gen 4 tourney comes it'll be back to listening to whatever comes on the phone first. Can't wait for gen iv too omg my baby


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  16. #22191
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    See I'm not crazy. And then when gen 4 tourney comes it'll be back to listening to whatever comes on the phone first. Can't wait for gen iv too omg my baby
    Yeah Gen IV should be fun too. Ima smack who ever uses sand though >.>

  17. #22192
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Yeah Gen IV should be fun too. Ima smack who ever uses sand though >.>
    yeah boooooooo sand, boring boring boring. We should totally do a VGC tourney sometime too!


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  18. #22193
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    yeah boooooooo sand, boring boring boring. We should totally do a VGC tourney sometime too!
    But only you play VGC D:

  19. #22194
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    But only you play VGC D:
    More people should cuz VGC 13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BW2 OU. And VGC 13 and BW2 UU are about equal


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  20. #22195
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    More people should cuz VGC 13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BW2 OU. And VGC 13 and BW2 UU are about equal
    It probably is more fun the BW2OU.

  21. #22196
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    It probably is more fun the BW2OU.
    No probably in that statement. It IS better by miles! VGC is pro, where speed boost blaziken is ****


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  22. #22197
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    No probably in that statement. It IS better by miles! VGC is pro, where speed boost blaziken is ****
    Oh god, not that ******* >.>

  23. #22198
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Oh god, not that ******* >.>
    bwahaha, you know VGC is awesome when blaziken is barely used with an overpowered ability like that!


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

  24. #22199
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    bwahaha, you know VGC is awesome when blaziken is barely used with an overpowered ability like that!
    Well least that's good XD. Whoo different mons.

  25. #22200
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Well least that's good XD. Whoo different mons.
    See that's where the problem may arise depending on the tournament and how everyone wakes up that morning


    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff, Ex for team banner*

Page 888 of 955 FirstFirst ... 788838878884885886887888889890891892898938 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •