Page 895 of 971 FirstFirst ... 795845885891892893894895896897898899905945 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,375 of 24259

Thread: Dracaena

Good morning/afternoon everyone :3 !!!~

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

Well thats...quite the info from corocoro!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Well thats...quite the info from corocoro!
    Yeah... Riding a goat... Good job Game Freak XD

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Well I am sending my lv 34 Diagla & lv 4 shiny Mew to my Pokemon X & Y as soon as I get to a point in the game when u can mirgate pokemon to x or y from the other games before it. But

I've got a large selection for teams. 3 kinds of pokemon I place into a category. Shinies, Ubers & Non-Ubers. Non-Ubers is the most I have followed by Ubers & about 3 to 4 pokemon teams

worth of shinies. My awesome Red Genesect which I got months before the movie Extremespeed Genesect's launch & heck I got a shiny Meloetta instead of a normal Meloetta during the

pokemon that was at Gamestop for some reason.........................NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE TO THIS TALENTED SHINY SINGING POKEMON & it goes with my 2 normal colored Meloettas &

my shiny Arceus & shiny Keldeo. I've been trying get a shiny Rayuaza trade which should be ready to take place in about 2 to 3 months from now. Pokemon is many things like a business &

hobby & even both of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Igos263 View Post
    Well I am sending my lv 34 Diagla & lv 4 shiny Mew to my Pokemon X & Y as soon as I get to a point in the game when u can mirgate pokemon to x or y from the other games before it. But

I've got a large selection for teams. 3 kinds of pokemon I place into a category. Shinies, Ubers & Non-Ubers. Non-Ubers is the most I have followed by Ubers & about 3 to 4 pokemon teams

worth of shinies. My awesome Red Genesect which I got months before the movie Extremespeed Genesect's launch & heck I got a shiny Meloetta instead of a normal Meloetta during the

pokemon that was at Gamestop for some reason.........................NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE TO THIS TALENTED SHINY SINGING POKEMON & it goes with my 2 normal colored Meloettas &

my shiny Arceus & shiny Keldeo. I've been trying get a shiny Rayuaza trade which should be ready to take place in about 2 to 3 months from now. Pokemon is many things like a business &

hobby & even both of those things.
    Most of those shinies you mentioned are hacks.

sername:Cear13 (But i prefer to be Called Cear)
    PO, Wifi, or both:Wifi
    Battling Experience: Newbie yet i hit hard with Special Moves
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No. Just Seen the Name and Got Curious.
    Group you want to be in: Dragonite Team

FC And Player name in my Signature

Is this a 5th Gen Guild Only? Hahaha Just Asking Thank you
    Wanted: Shiny Speed or Attack Nature.
    Many Pokemon to Offer and Trade.

TRU Arceus (Can Activate SS HG Event in Sinjoh Ruins)
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    MYSTRY Mew
    And Many More. (Too Lazy to Put it Here.)

My Friend Code Here:
    [SPOILER=My Pokemon Teams]    Spoiler:- -My ThunderStorm Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Cear13 View Post
    sername:Cear13 (But i prefer to be Called Cear)
    PO, Wifi, or both:Wifi
    Battling Experience: Newbie yet i hit hard with Special Moves
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No. Just Seen the Name and Got Curious.
    Group you want to be in: Dragonite Team

FC And Player name in my Signature

Is this a 5th Gen Guild Only? Hahaha Just Asking Thank you
    Welcome to the Guild. I'll add you to the Dragonite Group roster. Be sure to check out the chat room and introduce yourself (the link to which is in one of the other leaders signatures or on the first post; I'll have to add it to mine shortly). And we are primarily 5th gen right now, but not exclusively. Currently we have an ADV OU and GSC OU tourney in the sign up phase; also be sure to check our tournaments thread in the respective section.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Almost done with school one more week after monday and I'm done

Until then... activity post again

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Almost done with school one more week after monday and I'm done

Until then... activity post again
    I still have until June 6 at least (ono)

At any rate we need moar signups!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    I still have until June 6 at least (ono)

At any rate we need moar signups!
    :l Don't complain June 28th here..... Literal last day we can go into the school year >.> and we start back again in late August >.> so not even 2 full months off

Anyways activity post

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Most of those shinies you mentioned are hacks.
    .................................................. HOW DARE U!!! UR THE HACK! I got a shiny arcues instead of a normal colored arcues from that event they had at the movie with the name arcues in it & the

shiny melotta I got from that game stop event they had recently & the Shiny Genesect was a gift from a friend of mine whose's uncle is part of the team putting the new Pokemon movie

together. Hack pokemon are a waste of time. The only hack pokemon I've ever seen are displayed by pokemon trainers on the gts station for all other to see, those pokemon hasbeens give

people like myself a bad name & make many trainers like u for example question if it's real or an abomination to life itself. Besides those hack pokemon, my younger bro decided to become a

hack poekmon maker, he gave up that waste of time after realizing hack pokemon are not even worth anything. I only got that shiny genesect because my friend got access to that event

they'll be holding in July because of that new pokemon movie being made as we speak Good day PokeExpert & I am sorry the world of pokemon has mad man that make pokemon

abominations, those are just a few of many bad things poeple had unleashed on the realm of pokemon for the worst of things. Good day.
    Last edited by Igos263; 13th May 2013 at 8:06 PM. Reason: spelling errors needed to be corrected/fixed

.................................................. HOW DARE U!!! UR THE HACK! I got a shiny arcues instead of a normal colored arcues from that event they had at the movie with the name arcues in it & the

shiny melotta I got from that game stop event they had recently & the Shiny Genesect was a gift from a friend of mine whose's uncle is part of the team putting the new Pokemon movie

together. Hack pokemon are a waste of time. The only hack pokemon I've ever seen are displayed by pokemon trainers on the gts station for all other to see, those pokemon hasbeens give

people like myself a bad name & make many trainers like u for example question if it's real or an abomination to life itself. Besides those hack pokemon, my younger bro decided to become a

hack poekmon maker, he gave up that waste of time after realizing hack pokemon are not even worth anything. I only got that shiny genesect because my friend got access to that event

they'll be holding in July because of that new pokemon movie being made as we speak Good day PokeExpert & I am sorry the world of pokemon has mad man that make pokemon

abominations, those are just a few of many bad things poeple had unleashed on the realm of pokemon for the worst of things. Good day.
    Relax, and take a deep breath.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    That.

And omg the internet was out from 1 up until now (ono)

Can i join?

Username:Jmagician
    PO, Wifi, or both:Both
    Battling Experience:A while
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?Nobody
    Group you want to be in:Any

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    That's not needed, but thank u for the suggestion Tyranitarquake. I've had people give me heck & doubts when it came to my shiny ubers like my red genesect, green keldeo & yellow

arecus so many times & I can't be mad at people like PokeExpert because I know the cause to the whole issuse, the hackers & fools who started the whole pokemon cloning hacking

process in the 1st place. When u manage to get an actual shiny non-uber pokemon like a red gyarados or even a shiny uber like that awesome black rayquaza, those catches are not like

catching/obtaining a common or legendary pokemon, it's a feeling u have to experience inorder to understand the idea of owning a shiny pokemon. Back when pokemon gold, silver & crystal

launched & when u get to the Lake of Rage & get to see the red gyarados many like myself had 1 new objective added to the pokemon to do list besides getting all 8

badges, that objective was claiming that red gyarados as our own it because it looked cool or maybe we wanted to make a name for urself & then tell ur pals at school or from whereever

they are from who also take part in the world of pokemon that u managed to catch the red gyarados......................but then the hackers & hard core cheaters started using those unholy

talents in the world of pokemon for creating clones of shiny pokemon & then having that shiny pokemon besides a shiny red gyarados was something u could no longer just tell someone &

it's true, now u need to prove it & in today's world of pokemon......it's a pain to even go on gts because people with those acursed hack abominations put them up on the gts & show them

off like people think they are lucky or just big shot wannabes & it's morons like those who kill some of the enjoyment of having a shiny pokemon.
    Last edited by Igos263; 14th May 2013 at 1:33 AM. Reason: need to correct some spelling errors

That's not needed, but thank u for the suggestion Tyranitarquake. I've had people give me heck & doubts when it came to my shiny ubers like my red genesect, green keldeo & yellow

arecus so many times & I can't be mad at people like PokeExpert because I know the cause to the whole issuse, the hackers & fools who started the whole pokemon cloning hacking

process in the 1st place. When u manage to get an actual shiny non-uber pokemon like a red gyarados or even a shiny uber like that awesome black rayquaza, those catches are not like

catching/obtaining a common or legendary pokemon, it's a feeling u have to experience inorder to understand the idea of owning a shiny pokemon. Back when pokemon gold, silver & crystal

launched & when u get to the Lake of Rage & get to see the red gyarados many like myself had 1 new objective added to the pokemon to do list besides getting all 8

badges, that objective was claiming that red gyarados as our own it because it looked cool or maybe we wanted to make a name for urself & then tell ur pals at school or from whereever

they are from who also take part in the world of pokemon that u managed to catch the red gyarados......................but then the hackers & hard core cheaters started using those unholy

talents in the world of pokemon for creating clones of shiny pokemon & then having that shiny pokemon besides a shiny red gyarados was something u could no longer just tell someone &

it's true, now u need to prove it & in today's world of pokemon......it's a pain to even go on gts because people with those acursed hack abominations put them up on the gts & show them

off like people think they are lucky or just big shot wannabes & it's morons like those who kill some of the enjoyment of having a shiny pokemon.
    I'm actually quite serious. Event Pokemon that you do not catch yourself, cannot be shiny unless they are distributed as a shiny. The Arceus is fine, the Genesect, I'm sure that worker is not allowed to do that, and Keldeo is likely a hack as well as Meloetta.

Although correct if I'm wrong guys.

And what the hell kind of teacher schedules a concert the night before a national exam?
    Last edited by Kavatika; 14th May 2013 at 3:36 AM.

Nevermind about my request to join not active enough.

2,100 vs. 20,967 hmm
    Anyways, more sign ups needed for both ADV OU and GSC OU, need to hurry those up!

RIP Ice Grabbers

2,100 vs. 20,967 hmm
    Anyways, more sign ups needed for both ADV OU and GSC OU, need to hurry those up!
    Yeah, but we haven't had a war in... almost a year now if my memory serves. Speaking of which, if anyone is interested in being on a war team, I think its time we get that going again... In fact it IS time to get that going. If you are interested PM me and/or post here (If I don't acknowledge just remind me in chat or something) to check. We should get moving as a group again. I have been vetoed on this I guess. I'll still gauge interest but who knows.

Also on a more administrative end, still working on some rank up system ideas (if its still worth investing time in, because despite what other leaders may think I am not sold on the idea) but illness has kept me from it (sorry, it is hard to find the motivation to do these sorts of thing when your head is all stuffed up).
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 14th May 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

I've been wondering, what do you type with or on?

Welcome to the clan jmagician!
    I claim Larvitar!

Thank You for Letting Me Join.
    I'll do my best =) I'm not good at battling that much i only have 1 team yet and i'm currently training others.
    Thank you =)
    Wanted: Shiny Speed or Attack Nature.
    Many Pokemon to Offer and Trade.

TRU Arceus (Can Activate SS HG Event in Sinjoh Ruins)
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    MYSTRY Mew
    And Many More. (Too Lazy to Put it Here.)

My Friend Code Here:
    [SPOILER=My Pokemon Teams]    Spoiler:- -My ThunderStorm Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Cear13 View Post
    Thank You for Letting Me Join.
    I'll do my best =) I'm not good at battling that much i only have 1 team yet and i'm currently training others.
    Thank you =)
    Just to inform you, we typically use simulators, but we have talked about a VGC tourney which would likely involve our games.

You guys should join tourneys, also as the end of the school year comes around we've got some projects we can work on in a loving way to either finish off gen V or prepare for VI!

RIP Ice Grabbers

You guys should join tourneys, also as the end of the school year comes around we've got some projects we can work on in a loving way to either finish off gen V or prepare for VI!
    Yeah start battling people! You're only playing other people in the clan :P

Page 895 of 971 FirstFirst ... 795845885891892893894895896897898899905945 ... LastLast