Page 898 of 972 FirstFirst ... 798848888894895896897898899900901902908948 ... LastLast
Results 22,426 to 22,450 of 24289

Thread: Dracaena

Good morning/afternoon everyone :3 !!!~
    I think I got re-addicted to FE:A >.<" Did anyone use Virion in their playthrough? Just wondering~

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_BlitzXD View Post
    Good morning/afternoon everyone :3 !!!~
    I think I got re-addicted to FE:A >.<" Did anyone use Virion in their playthrough? Just wondering~
    I did as my only real bow character. He worked out nicely imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    I did as my only real bow character. He worked out nicely imo.
    I agree, he was a great Sniper

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Awesome, I think i'll use him this time around then. D:

School is coming to an end, working on a bunch of ideas with tmk and some changes. Also, those tourneys need to get done, and if anyting needs updated let me know!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

i'm still in this guild!

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    i'm still in this guild!
    Hiya Lucs :3 !!!~

Long post warning: Covers the issues we have had recently, tourney reminders, and a sneak peek at Rank RPG progress (in that order)

As many of you know the guild has experienced a number of problems in the guild chat, many of which have necessitated the use of some form of disciplinary action from the part of our Leaders and Moderators. The leaders have decided to formalize the moderation process, primarily with regards to banning and guesting. It is imperative that all members take the time to familiarize themselves with these policies.

I will be moving this information to the first post in the Dragonite Group for future reference. This should not change most of our day to day activities, and really will only factor in when there are fights or troubles that start to get out of hand. Also leaders reserve the right to edit and change our guild chat policies at any time. Also for our mods we are still working out a place to document so hold tight, we will update you when we get that done!

Spoiler:- Changes:

Other than that, the GSC tournament is now in full swing, the bracket has been posted to the tournament thread so if that is relevant to you go jump over there and get that done. The next stop on Old Man TMK's Generation Tour will be one of my favorites, Gen IV OU so the faster GSC and BGP'S ADV OU go the faster we can move on to something a little more familiar. Sign-ups will be on the other thread at the conclusion of that tournament. So check back on the other thread often for updates.

And a third update, most if not all of the framework for the new rank system is up and as a little gift I am posting in spoilers. You can offer suggestions to me in PM only if you feel like it, but once again note that I am not bound to use any suggestion, and many suggestions may be saved or looked at later if they are good and I am not ready for them at the time! So try not to overwhelm me, I dont need suggestions and I am not really asking, I just want everyone to feel like they are aware of the progress.

Everything below represents a work in progress, and does not reflect the final product and is subject to change.
        Spoiler:- RPG Progress:
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 26th May 2013 at 1:51 AM.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Long post warning: Covers the issues we have had recently, tourney reminders, and a sneak peek at Rank RPG progress (in that order)

As many of you know the guild has experienced a number of problems in the guild chat, many of which have necessitated the use of some form of disciplinary action from the part of our Leaders and Moderators. The leaders have decided to formalize the moderation process, primarily with regards to banning and guesting. It is imperative that all members take the time to familiarize themselves with these policies.

I will be moving this information to the first post in the Dragonite Group for future reference. This should not change most of our day to day activities, and really will only factor in when there are fights or troubles that start to get out of hand. Also leaders reserve the right to edit and change our guild chat policies at any time. Also for our mods we are still working out a place to document so hold tight, we will update you when we get that done!

Spoiler:- Changes:

Other than that, the GSC tournament is now in full swing, the bracket has been posted to the tournament thread so if that is relevant to you go jump over there and get that done. The next stop on Old Man TMK's Generation Tour will be one of my favorites, Gen IV OU so the faster GSC and BGP'S ADV OU go the faster we can move on to something a little more familiar. Sign-ups will be on the other thread at the conclusion of that tournament. So check back on the other thread often for updates.

And a third update, most if not all of the framework for the new rank system is up and as a little gift I am posting in spoilers. You can offer suggestions to me in PM only if you feel like it, but once again note that I am not bound to use any suggestion, and many suggestions may be saved or looked at later if they are good and I am not ready for them at the time! So try not to overwhelm me, I dont need suggestions and I am not really asking, I just want everyone to feel like they are aware of the progress.

Everything below represents a work in progress, and does not reflect the final product and is subject to change.
        Spoiler:- RPG Progress:
    Hopefully everything works out well for that rank system. It looks great so far

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

tmk you keep making this rpg thing sound better and better the more i hear about it!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    tmk you keep making this rpg thing sound better and better the more i hear about it!
    Then you are in luck. I have a few more things that i want to run by you guys. I just am trying to figure out how to word it in a way that is accessible and makes sense to everyone. As I have said before, what I have posted there is just the framework... The very basic rules on how it works; I plan to have class specific skills once you get high enough rank (and obviously a class change system for the more advanced members... using AP of course). And ULTIMATELY I would like to find a way for the guild divisions to compete where the level of their members plays a factor (drawing on the notion that if we have to have a rank system it should use a 'game within a game' as the overarching structure.) But that is all 'Future TMK's' problem as I should be off to bed; I'll continue to work and add details to it if not tomorrow, then Monday.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Just as a warning to anyone reading this post; it contains what I believe about Tum. It does not have anything harsh in it nor does it reference the reasoning overall reasoning behind the issue we had on the chat. This is simply to undo a wrong and let people know a little something more about me.

Of the two things I wanted to let people know, this is the more general one. Over the last few days, I have gotten a number of ambushes from the universe. One such ambush was a message to have me rethink my relationships with certain people, something I did this morning. I got up early to think over what I wanted to write here as well as to Tum specifically. I also gave him permission to use anything I wrote to him to bash my reputation if he so desired it, but to a limit. So, I ask the other mods as well as the leaders to take most of what he says as nothing. If I feel he has gone too far with anything, I will not be acting on it but rather get a different mod duo or leader involved. Moving back to my relationships, based on what I thought about, I believe I was supposed to take my message as do not take things as seriously as you take them. With my past, which certain people know parts of, I learned to have a tolerance for most things, but not for anything which can be seen as any form of bullying. I had a major issue with bullying basically the whole time I was in school whether it was people who were my friends when we were younger or people who were cruel when young and have outgrown it. While I can never get as tolerant to bullying as I am with some other things, I am going to try to get a little less emotionally caught up with 'bullying'.

The second thing I wanted to talk about was more related to Tum and what happened between us. We both said some things I am not proud of. I took my baggage with bullying and made the situation worse than it should have been. I said some really harsh things including demanding that one of us was forced out of Drac either by our own choice based on the events, or by the leaders flat out kicking one of us out. In the thinking I needed to do, I realized Tum is a great person. Yeah he has had some issues in the last few weeks, but everyone has some sort of issues at various points in life. Just as Tum did not know what being 'slow on the up-take' would mean to me, no one really knows what he is dealing with in life. If you take the last few weeks out of your opinions of Tum, I think your views of him will be much better than what I was told; not many people in Drac even liking him. In all, I ask that we take this time to think about how we view Tum without the last few weeks. I believe he is a great person who fell into something which made him change. While I might be extremely wrong in what I believe happened with Tum, I believe that he is good for Drac if he can make some slight changes to go back to the old Tum. I am not proud that I was encouraging him to leave Drac because he "has no friends" (yes I am using my own words against me). We should instead be begging him back to Drac and to at least stay a part of the xat community we have.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Just as a warning to anyone reading this post; it contains what I believe about Tum. It does not have anything harsh in it nor does it reference the reasoning overall reasoning behind the issue we had on the chat. This is simply to undo a wrong and let people know a little something more about me.

Of the two things I wanted to let people know, this is the more general one. Over the last few days, I have gotten a number of ambushes from the universe. One such ambush was a message to have me rethink my relationships with certain people, something I did this morning. I got up early to think over what I wanted to write here as well as to Tum specifically. I also gave him permission to use anything I wrote to him to bash my reputation if he so desired it, but to a limit. So, I ask the other mods as well as the leaders to take most of what he says as nothing. If I feel he has gone too far with anything, I will not be acting on it but rather get a different mod duo or leader involved. Moving back to my relationships, based on what I thought about, I believe I was supposed to take my message as do not take things as seriously as you take them. With my past, which certain people know parts of, I learned to have a tolerance for most things, but not for anything which can be seen as any form of bullying. I had a major issue with bullying basically the whole time I was in school whether it was people who were my friends when we were younger or people who were cruel when young and have outgrown it. While I can never get as tolerant to bullying as I am with some other things, I am going to try to get a little less emotionally caught up with 'bullying'.

The second thing I wanted to talk about was more related to Tum and what happened between us. We both said some things I am not proud of. I took my baggage with bullying and made the situation worse than it should have been. I said some really harsh things including demanding that one of us was forced out of Drac either by our own choice based on the events, or by the leaders flat out kicking one of us out. In the thinking I needed to do, I realized Tum is a great person. Yeah he has had some issues in the last few weeks, but everyone has some sort of issues at various points in life. Just as Tum did not know what being 'slow on the up-take' would mean to me, no one really knows what he is dealing with in life. If you take the last few weeks out of your opinions of Tum, I think your views of him will be much better than what I was told; not many people in Drac even liking him. In all, I ask that we take this time to think about how we view Tum without the last few weeks. I believe he is a great person who fell into something which made him change. While I might be extremely wrong in what I believe happened with Tum, I believe that he is good for Drac if he can make some slight changes to go back to the old Tum. I am not proud that I was encouraging him to leave Drac because he "has no friends" (yes I am using my own words against me). We should instead be begging him back to Drac and to at least stay a part of the xat community we have.
    That last paragraph... It's true, he has gone through a bad time, and I agree we should be trying to get him back here as well.

We should get a lasso and drag him back
    I claim Larvitar!

No comment!
    Sounds like we're moving full force with some of these changes, hopefully we can get the currently in progress ones done soon and more ideas afterwards!

RIP Ice Grabbers

i don't know what happened but i like jorge and tum so i want them both in Drac

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

I thought I might as well post this here because it's Drac and Pokémon related, so why not.

I decided with people doing Drac-based nuzlockes, myself included, to try coming up with a new, interesting "challenge". I decided to call this challenge the Guildlocke because it's based entirely on Drac but can be focused on other serebii guilds. The rules are fairly simple:

1. Only the first pokémon encountered in a route or area may be caught.
    2. Duplicate families do not count as the first pokémon encountered in a route or area.
    3. Pokémon caught must be named after someone from the guild.
    4. All nameable characters must be related to the guild.
    5. If a pokémon faints, it must be boxed until you have beaten the next gym or the champion.

To give an example, the file I am playing is a HeartGold file. I am playing as Bubbles (40454), Purple's mew from one of the metronome tournaments. My rival (although unnamed at the time I am posting this) is named Dusk because, according to Purp, Dusknoir was the only real rival Bubbles had during that tournament.

My team:

Zek | Bashful | Proud of its power | level 6

I plan on trying to post updates to the challenge since I think it's an interesting idea other people might like to try. If you noticed, it is more of a nuzlocke variant because pokémon do not die. This is to represent the fact that members join and leave the guild based on their own free will.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I thought I might as well post this here because it's Drac and Pokémon related, so why not.

I decided with people doing Drac-based nuzlockes, myself included, to try coming up with a new, interesting "challenge". I decided to call this challenge the Guildlocke because it's based entirely on Drac but can be focused on other serebii guilds. The rules are fairly simple:

1. Only the first pokémon encountered in a route or area may be caught.
    2. Duplicate families do not count as the first pokémon encountered in a route or area.
    3. Pokémon caught must be named after someone from the guild.
    4. All nameable characters must be related to the guild.
    5. If a pokémon faints, it must be boxed until you have beaten the next gym or the champion.

To give an example, the file I am playing is a HeartGold file. I am playing as Bubbles (40454), Purple's mew from one of the metronome tournaments. My rival (although unnamed at the time I am posting this) is named Dusk because, according to Purp, Dusknoir was the only real rival Bubbles had during that tournament.

My team:

Zek | Bashful | Proud of its power | level 6

I plan on trying to post updates to the challenge since I think it's an interesting idea other people might like to try. If you noticed, it is more of a nuzlocke variant because pokémon do not die. This is to represent the fact that members join and leave the guild based on their own free will.
    I like this idea. I don't know if I should continue my current nuzlocke with the new rules or start this new one though.

I'd do it, i need to do a nuzlocke sooner or later!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Username: Miror
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO/PS
    Battling Experience: Plenty
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one in particular
    Group you want to be in: Nidoqueen

Just need a break, plus I was planning on starting another Nuzlocke anyhow :3
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB, with my squad being here.
    Also have a Youtube channel where I do Nintendo News. Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Miror View Post

Just because you write the pokemon of the week doesnt mean you have battle experience!!!!
    jk welcome miror <3

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Miror View Post

Yay!!! Welcome to zee guild :3 !!~

Username: zek4040
    PO, Wifi, or both: PO/PS and some wifi
    Battling Experience: alot
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? everyone really
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team
    Lami- lvl 30 Mgs-lvl 33Florence-level 25 Haley Level 31 Tsunade- level 31FireFox level 20
    My Diamond Nuzlocke team
    Mark - level 33 Zoe - level 34 Dale - level 34 Ashley- level 32
    http://xat.com/tnmhasbws

Quote Originally Posted by Zek4040 View Post
    welcome to the guild zek even though you're always on the chat anyways!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Zek4040 View Post
    Woot!!! Welcome to Drac xP

Page 898 of 972 FirstFirst ... 798848888894895896897898899900901902908948 ... LastLast