Page 918 of 971 FirstFirst ... 818868908914915916917918919920921922928968 ... LastLast
Results 22,926 to 22,950 of 24260

Thread: Dracaena

  1. #22926
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    423

    Default

    I don't know, but I'd like to have this guild be more competitve.
    It's up to the mods though.
    <Signature in Progress>

    Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

  2. #22927
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    I don't know, but I'd like to have this guild be more competitve.
    It's up to the mods though.
    Until the new rank up system comes, there's not much really to do. We'll need testing done then.

    Also woop woop for evolving and attacking same turn, better than evolving on the switch in! Can hold more than 1 mega stone and choose which to evolve that way, and can activate 2 abilities!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  3. #22928
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    i just want x and y to be released already

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  4. #22929
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dracula's Castle
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    i just want x and y to be released already
    inb4 it gets delayed for 3 months

  5. #22930
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    inb4 it gets delayed for 3 months
    That gives us more time to pull off those achievements on gta v!!!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  6. #22931
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    The other leaders should pm me what they want for their userbars (wary) like colors and ranks :P which means Hiro has to get on the ****ing forums for once.

  7. #22932
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    The other leaders should pm me what they want for their userbars (wary) like colors and ranks :P which means Hiro has to get on the ****ing forums for once.
    I dont even know if hirpo knows we're making a new rank up system, and alice probably doesn't know exact details either. Gotta decide on pokes!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  8. #22933
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I dont even know if hirpo knows we're making a new rank up system, and alice probably doesn't know exact details either. Gotta decide on pokes!
    Well they should think about it. Even though I'm no where close to done with Tmk's userbars.

    I'm out of a Ps3 controller for awhile ;-; the one I bought off Amazon I returned and someone bought my lavendar one off eBay >.> great luck there.

  9. #22934
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    i could make all of hiro's decisions for him since what's his is mine

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  10. #22935
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    337

    Default

    So I'm back from vacation. Other than doing crap for school and cleaning my room some, I'm going to be trying to figure out the userbars as well as my stupid ipod D:<

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  11. #22936
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dracula's Castle
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    So I'm back from vacation. Other than doing crap for school and cleaning my room some, I'm going to be trying to figure out the userbars as well as my stupid ipod D:<
    Welcome back.

  12. #22937
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    i could make all of hiro's decisions for him since what's his is mine
    since when do u do art o.O
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #22938
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    since when do u do art o.O
    He means make the rank decisions for hirpo's group to give shane! Which would probably be a better idea tbh...lolz


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  14. #22939
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    He means make the rank decisions for hirpo's group to give shane! Which would probably be a better idea tbh...lolz
    isnt that hiros job
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  15. #22940
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  16. #22941
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dracula's Castle
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.
    School starts tomorrow for me, so I won't be on as frequent as usual.

  17. #22942
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    i move into college on firday

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  18. #22943
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Back from the wedding. Doesnt seem like anybody noticed I was gone on the xat


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  19. #22944
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    Back from the wedding. Doesnt seem like anybody noticed I was gone on the xat
    when did u leave?
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  20. #22945
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    when did u leave?
    I left friday morning.

    Also, anybody who gets ahold of gold nuggets in New Leaf, I will pay 4500 bells (500 above retail price) for each nugget. Just let me know on xat if you get some


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  21. #22946
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11

    Default

    <(' '<) <(' ')> (>' ')> im alive!

  22. #22947
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    School starts tomorrow for me, so I won't be on as frequent as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    i move into college on firday
    Yeah, I move back to DC on Saturday morning. So I guess I'll be in the 'Not around because of education' group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    I left friday morning.

    Also, anybody who gets ahold of gold nuggets in New Leaf, I will pay 4500 bells (500 above retail price) for each nugget. Just let me know on xat if you get some
    I believe I have a few you're welcome to. Just remind me when you see me online.


    Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

  23. #22948
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    For anyone that's going to play GTA V on PS3 with me and a couple others as a crew, we're setting up our accounts on rockstar's social club site and setting up the official crew. I need a crew type, crew name, and crew motto. I'll explain the types in private! Our crew tag is going to be DRAC

    Edit: If anyone has xbox and wants to join too, you're able to. The majority of us are playing together on PS3, but you are still able to join as an xbox player and be apart of it on xbox, we just can't play together. Idk who all is getting it with xbox, but yeah, be a part of our crew!
    Last edited by Bestgamepearl; 19th August 2013 at 6:51 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #22949
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dracula's Castle
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    For anyone that's going to play GTA V on PS3 with me and a couple others as a crew, we're setting up our accounts on rockstar's social club site and setting up the official crew. I need a crew type, crew name, and crew motto. I'll explain the types in private! Our crew tag is going to be DRAC

    Edit: If anyone has xbox and wants to join too, you're able to. The majority of us are playing together on PS3, but you are still able to join as an xbox player and be apart of it on xbox, we just can't play together. Idk who all is getting it with xbox, but yeah, be a part of our crew!

  25. #22950
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Since everyone else is doing it, wynaut. Classes start on the 28th for me, so I'm probably not going to be too active then since I'm planning on trying to find a part-time job to go along with school D:

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Page 918 of 971 FirstFirst ... 818868908914915916917918919920921922928968 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •