Page 925 of 972 FirstFirst ... 825875915921922923924925926927928929935 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 24284

Thread: Dracaena

I'll only do uu!!!! Not saying i want to do a war at the time, but if we do i will only do it if i can UU and MAYBE VGC. Aka multi tier
    fluff off haters
    Last edited by BGP_; 19th September 2013 at 8:19 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

McDanger is making me contribute to comp I started playing a little bit again :3

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

War? Yeah, let's have one with
    Actually I don't know who we should battle. I've heard Creamery Command is really strong, so maybe some guild that's our level.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    War? Yeah, let's have one with
    Actually I don't know who we should battle. I've heard Creamery Command is really strong, so maybe some guild that's our level.
    our level is the highest level

Well then it is settled, we shall go to war. I will be needing about 5+ people who will be willing to play so signups and what not are open now. I am willing to play as well, but since I am a leader I feel that I should only be playing if there is a free spot, since this is about you guys as well (not that I don't reserve the right to play if I want, just sayin').

So post here, and/or shoot me a PM if you want in and I will take care of the rest, as far as getting opponents and what not!

I'll start (even though I will bump myself down if we have higher demand):
    1) TheMourningKing

[As an aside, I never actually used the embed video feature until now, so if there is a problem with it, or it needs to be removed just let me know and I'll take care of that. Just thought it was funny -TMK]

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post

Well then it is settled, we shall go to war. I will be needing about 5+ people who will be willing to play so signups and what not are open now. I am willing to play as well, but since I am a leader I feel that I should only be playing if there is a free spot, since this is about you guys as well (not that I don't reserve the right to play if I want, just sayin').

So post here, and/or shoot me a PM if you want in and I will take care of the rest, as far as getting opponents and what not!

I'll start (even though I will bump myself down if we have higher demand):
    1) TheMourningKing

[As an aside, I never actually used the embed video feature until now, so if there is a problem with it, or it needs to be removed just let me know and I'll take care of that. Just thought it was funny -TMK]
    shudnt u do tryouts for a war team instead of just signups, signups is just asking for trash
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post
    shudnt u do tryouts for a war team instead of just signups, signups is just asking for trash
    We could have signups, and then rank those that signed up

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

The best part is where we have people who haven't battled test people who haven't battled for a war against people who at least tried to battle for the whole generation 3 weeks before 6th generation starts :P. So who's our tester(s)? And i refuse to battle Ou so multitier or i'm out unless someone seriously persuades me and helps

RIP Ice Grabbers

Username:Rairyan
    PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both
    Battling Experience:9.5/10
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one
    Group you want to be in: any/
    3ds code: 3969-4890-0001

if drac are testing for war i would like to be tested

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    The best part is where we have people who haven't battled test people who haven't battled for a war against people who at least tried to battle for the whole generation 3 weeks before 6th generation starts :P. So who's our tester(s)? And i refuse to battle Ou so multitier or i'm out unless someone seriously persuades me and helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    We could have signups, and then rank those that signed up
    First I need to make sure we have enough people who are interested. So I am getting a head count of how many people are interested. If we have too many then I will work out how the roster is composed. But you guys don't need to worry about that for now. All I need to know is who is willing to play. So consider this is the don't tell me how to do my job post *cough* blob *cough* (don't worry though... I still love you, buddy. lol)

@BGP I will figure that all out as we go along, at this point we just need bodies, and if you don't want to play that is cool too. >.> I am not going to beg and plead for you, though you are more than welcome to should you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    Username:Rairyan
    PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both
    Battling Experience:9.5/10
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one
    Group you want to be in: any/
    3ds code: 3969-4890-0001

if drac are testing for war i would like to be tested
    I'll add your name to the list, but just pick a group so one of us can update our roster accordingly. Roll a dice, throw a dart at a wall, consult a psychic hotline, I don't care how you choose just pick one :P

First I need to make sure we have enough people who are interested. So I am getting a head count of how many people are interested. If we have too many then I will work out how the roster is composed. But you guys don't need to worry about that for now. All I need to know is who is willing to play. So consider this is the don't tell me how to do my job post *cough* blob *cough* (don't worry though... I still love you, buddy. lol)

@BGP I will figure that all out as we go along, at this point we just need bodies, and if you don't want to play that is cool too. >.> I am not going to beg and plead for you, though you are more than welcome to should you change your mind.

I'll add your name to the list, but just pick a group so one of us can update our roster accordingly. Roll a dice, throw a dart at a wall, consult a psychic hotline, I don't care how you choose just pick one :P
    LAPRAS group then

I'll sign-up cause yeah.

And someone tell Purp and Hiro about the rank up stuff .-. and Bgp I still need art from you even (D)

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    LAPRAS group then
    Cool, you're BGP's problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    I'll sign-up cause yeah.

And someone tell Purp and Hiro about the rank up stuff .-. and Bgp I still need art from you even (D)
    Added to the list, and I will get that to them asap.

So far that is (who have expressed interest):
    Myself
    Shadow
    Rairan
    Quake (sub)

I know Kavatika (expert) and Monstressor (lucs) expressed interest but I won't actually put you on the list until I get a confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    I'll sign-up cause yeah.

I'm going to try talking to hirpo this weekend and purp as well. I cannot brainstorm so purp will need to help me! Also i think i've stumbled onto a better formula for ranks so yeah we'll see how that goes. And welcome to the guild rai <3. Also, i will sub as a last resort if we must. Also we need to talk on who and what tmk!! Lucs and rai should be on btw!
    Last edited by BGP_; 20th September 2013 at 8:53 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

add me to the list!

I guess I'll sign up, wynaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    add me to the list!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    I guess I'll sign up, wynaut.
    With that said, and Kavatika will also be partaking we have enough for an active roster and subs. Anyone is welcome to throw their hat into the game, as we now work on determining our main roster and subs.

Myself
    Shadow
    Rairan
    Lucs
    Kavatika
    Neo
    BGP (sub)
    Quake (sub)

With that said, and Kavatika will also be partaking we have enough for an active roster and subs. Anyone is welcome to throw their hat into the game, as we now work on determining our main roster and subs.

Myself
    Shadow
    Rairan
    Lucs
    Kavatika
    Neo
    BGP (sub)
    Quake (sub)
    Luca and rai without a doubt! Keep looking for more so we have more to pick from, we wanna do well in gen v one last time i guess!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Luca and rai without a doubt! Keep looking for more so we have more to pick from, we wanna do well in gen v one last time i guess!
    don't over estimate me bgp!
    but yeah rair is good, he could test people if he's up to it imo.

Keep the idea or scrap?

Also finished Aqua's story in BBS o3o just have the final episode left.~

I know this is completely unrelated but I have trypophobia. Do not google that.

Also, have we decided who we are warring?
    Last edited by Kavatika; 21st September 2013 at 7:05 AM.

I know this is completely unrelated but I have trypophobia. Do not google that.

No, me and tmk still need to talk on it. Once grandma's new internet is activated!

RIP Ice Grabbers

No, me and tmk still need to talk on it. Once grandma's new internet is activated!
    Sure... about that: I may or may not (read: I do) have an opponent lined up and willing to war us. So I don't know how much discussing there really is needed, since the work has already been done, and I am a little tired of every other attempt I have made to get a war going being struck down in committee. So as far as I am concerned, all that needs to be done is to sort out who will be on the main roster and the sub roster for this.

So I suggest you guys get your team building going sooner rather than later. And I am going to be looking for a wee bit of help to get my Gen V team off the ground (seriously any and all help welcome there). So let me know if you want to give your old pal TMK a helping hand.

Sure... about that: I may or may not (read: I do) have an opponent lined up and willing to war us. So I don't know how much discussing there really is needed, since the work has already been done, and I am a little tired of every other attempt I have made to get a war going being struck down in committee. So as far as I am concerned, all that needs to be done is to sort out who will be on the main roster and the sub roster for this.

So I suggest you guys get your team building going sooner rather than later. And I am going to be looking for a wee bit of help to get my Gen V team off the ground (seriously any and all help welcome there). So let me know if you want to give your old pal TMK a helping hand.
    Well, good. My team is ready.

xat decided it didn't want me connecting to it so i can no longer connect to xat
    this happens sometimes so i'll probably be able to get backon later

Page 925 of 972 FirstFirst ... 825875915921922923924925926927928929935 ... LastLast