Page 929 of 971 FirstFirst ... 829879919925926927928929930931932933939 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,225 of 24259

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    If you wanna discuss that stuff , you should head over to the x and y forum
    Goke's still around =o <3

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

Good news guys I am indeed home! But the SATs sucked today :/

Btw Pokemon is cool and I think X and Y will be great pokemon games! :P

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Welcome back home BGP. Im still here, just like I siad before, too busy to hang out on the xat and stuff.

So yea, just like BGP says, it seems pokemon is cool again. Ive been seeing more and more people with their ds' out in college.
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603

The xat doesn't seem to be working right D:

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Welcome back home BGP. Im still here, just like I siad before, too busy to hang out on the xat and stuff.

So yea, just like BGP says, it seems pokemon is cool again. Ive been seeing more and more people with their ds' out in college.
    Don't know how I missed this part, but I've seen a lot more people with a DS as well. I have no idea what they're playing, but still :/

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Stuck in a different chat with Logic, it won't let my ****ing leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Stuck in a different chat with Logic, it won't let my ****ing leave.
    its a sign of ur love for each other
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I have no idea what they're playing, but still :/
    The common thing to do would be to march over there and stare at their screen
    I claim Larvitar!

bye Drac, it's been fun :3

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Quote Originally Posted by montresor View Post
    bye drac, it's been fun :3
    ur betraying us again arent u(all caps, stupid ser)
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Good Morning everyone,
    Just a quick update to let everyone know what is going on, and why you have not/will not be seeing as much of me in the coming week. Right now I am in the thick of midterm week(s) so I have a large assignment which demands my attention until Thursday as well as a Genetic Engineering presentation and review paper which is due for completion on Monday or Wednesday. If you are curious about any details you can ask and I'll gladly explain what I'm doing in depth but I doubt you'd want to know that.

As such I will be working mainly behind the scenes, checking in now and then but will otherwise have periods of prolonged absence for the week ahead. So I offer my sincerest apologies and will be back in the full swing of things shortly.

That being said (and this is the important part), I will still be finalizing the published form of the rank system; and in fact it is just about done I just need a few more things from BGP and I can roll it out actually really quickly. So BGP, please PM me the links to your spreadsheets and any other relevant materials about experience so I can incorporate them into the final product. As well as suggestions for what level certain abilities should be unlocked, that is all I have left to do and then we are good to go.

Also, Shadow if you want to PM me regarding the userbars when you get a moment of free time that would be great. The last template you showed me was perfect and I want to make sure that doesn't fall through.

Thanks again everyone for understanding!

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    Good Morning everyone,
    Just a quick update to let everyone know what is going on, and why you have not/will not be seeing as much of me in the coming week. Right now I am in the thick of midterm week(s) so I have a large assignment which demands my attention until Thursday as well as a Genetic Engineering presentation and review paper which is due for completion on Monday or Wednesday. If you are curious about any details you can ask and I'll gladly explain what I'm doing in depth but I doubt you'd want to know that.

As such I will be working mainly behind the scenes, checking in now and then but will otherwise have periods of prolonged absence for the week ahead. So I offer my sincerest apologies and will be back in the full swing of things shortly.

That being said (and this is the important part), I will still be finalizing the published form of the rank system; and in fact it is just about done I just need a few more things from BGP and I can roll it out actually really quickly. So BGP, please PM me the links to your spreadsheets and any other relevant materials about experience so I can incorporate them into the final product. As well as suggestions for what level certain abilities should be unlocked, that is all I have left to do and then we are good to go.

Also, Shadow if you want to PM me regarding the userbars when you get a moment of free time that would be great. The last template you showed me was perfect and I want to make sure that doesn't fall through.

Thanks again everyone for understanding!
    Will do. I'll type something up or send stuff when i'm up and feeling better

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Will do. I'll type something up or send stuff when i'm up and feeling better
    Just get the damned thing done. And ugh, everybody's playing 3rd gen on the iPad. I'm tempted to download it even though it breaks my warranty.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    Just get the damned thing done. And ugh, everybody's playing 3rd gen on the iPad. I'm tempted to download it even though it breaks my warranty.
    Give up your warranty to the Hoenn empire.

Seems like some of you got games today and might tomorrow. Don't get mine til monday

RIP Ice Grabbers

Seems like some of you got games today and might tomorrow. Don't get mine til monday
    I'm getting it saturday, damn those lucky bastards. I've gotta finish the Prime Trilogy before I start X anyways, so it may be another week before I play.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

he he he, enjoying it enough for all of ya! =3

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

good work on the war guys even tho we lost 3-2, we did very well and we was close to winning but f blast kind of cost zek :/ ... anyway since lucs is gone I recommend zek taking his place in future wars. he played excellent for someone who has not been in wars or whatever for a long time, that goes for everyone else too. so good work

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    good work on the war guys even tho we lost 3-2, we did very well and we was close to winning but f blast kind of cost zek :/ ... anyway since lucs is gone I recommend zek taking his place in future wars. he played excellent for someone who has not been in wars or whatever for a long time, that goes for everyone else too. so good work
    Well put! I'm already working on other wars so be ready for more! I'll give a little time for X/Y players though :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

God damn that Mega Pinsir o.o

Playing my way through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn while waiting for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    God damn that Mega Pinsir o.o

Playing my way through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn while waiting for Saturday.
    I'm going to try finishing up my 100% complete run of OoT because I can guarantee that I won't finish either dex team challenge before midnight :P

The wait begins.(for midnight)

1 hour until THE day (wary)

RIP Ice Grabbers

I just wanted to let everyone who told me that the eshop would take absolutely forever and you would have your copies before me, I had my game downloaded and running before 1:10 am (WARY)

Hey guys. I just picked up X and my friend code is 0275-8301-6915.
    Founder & Co-leader of Drac's Umbreon group. May the revolution live forever!

ˇViva la revolución!

credits go to Tyranitarquake for the banner

for those of you with x and y i can get you any evo stone by super training since i have a fully evd poke if you like one such as dusk stone for the sword poke just ask

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Page 929 of 971 FirstFirst ... 829879919925926927928929930931932933939 ... LastLast