Page 937 of 970 FirstFirst ... 837887927933934935936937938939940941947 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 24228

Thread: Dracaena

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

This is a picture of mega gengar :P
    Anyways I got mai sd card and PS+, playing shadow of the colossus for the first time and it kinda kicked my *** a little bit, but i think i'm figuring it out!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Serebii sucks but drac rocks. You guys are the only reason im staying on here

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    Serebii sucks but drac rocks. You guys are the only reason im staying on here
    Why do I find that hard to believe?

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Why do I find that hard to believe?
    because i underexaggerated the suckage of serebii

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    because i underexaggerated the suckage of serebii
    Not that I'm trying to convince anyone to leave, but if you really don't like serebii, I don't think people would shun you or anything on the xat. You should still stay unless you absolutely hate serebii
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by mvpmigoo14 View Post
    Username:mvpmigoo14
    PO/PS, Wifi, or both:wifi
    Battling Experience:i beat zephyr before i guess
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? no one
    Group you want to be in: Dragonite (Secretly want the Hawlucha)
    Yikes, have I been behind on things a very belated welcome aboard. Sorry have been a bit busy in the real world as I mentioned before. Finals and graduating things are going to preoccupy me for the next 2 weeks plus so please bear with me everyone.

Best Regards,
    TMK

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Not that I'm trying to convince anyone to leave, but if you really don't like serebii, I don't think people would shun you or anything on the xat. You should still stay unless you absolutely hate serebii
    :3
    serebii does have some cool things, but compared to smogon, it's beaten out apart from having drac IMO. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon, but when the clan dies (it will eventually, face it) several years from now, I certainly won't be sticking around much longer

Hey friends, I still think we should do a gen 6 tourney of some kind soon just saying!!!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Hey friends, I still think we should do a gen 6 tourney of some kind soon just saying!!!
    Is it going to be wifi? <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Is it going to be wifi? <.<
    If multi battle it has to be :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    If multi battle it has to be :P
    lc represent plox

So I actually managed to breed a 5IV helioptile... ADAMANT NATURE -.- I forgot to use everstone during the whole process so it seems I need to start over -.- ugh if its not one thing its the other. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by PoKe_aRcHeR2010 View Post
    So I actually managed to breed a 5IV helioptile... ADAMANT NATURE -.- I forgot to use everstone during the whole process so it seems I need to start over -.- ugh if its not one thing its the other. ;-;
    Why would you need to start over? I assume you still have the other parents, so you could just try getting one with the right nature...

So i have a Noivern that is EV Trainined
    Timid Nature
    252 Special Attack 252 Speed.
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Level 58

Looking to trade for another EV Trained Pokemon!. Please PM me or Catch me on the Drac Xat if you are intrested.

On a quick side note im down for a multi battle tourney.

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

Praying for smash bros news tomorrow <3
    But anyways, might do some stuff in X/Y this weekend, we'll see!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Hey so some pretty big(ish) news from me. After making a deal with my parents I will finally be able to get a 2ds and pokemon X. I ordered the bundle that came out today from toys r us. Should get here sometime next week. At last ill finally be able to help people out with breeding projects and help them complete their battle teams. I am so excited. If you'd like to help me out when I get the game ( not forcing anyone to) I'd greatly appreciate that.

1st task upon getting the game:
    -Give my mother another hug and kiss

2nd task
    -Soft reset for a timid fennekin.

More to come later and happy holidays people!
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Hey so some pretty big(ish) news from me. After making a deal with my parents I will finally be able to get a 2ds and pokemon X. I ordered the bundle that came out today from toys r us. Should get here sometime next week. At last ill finally be able to help people out with breeding projects and help them complete their battle teams. I am so excited. If you'd like to help me out when I get the game ( not forcing anyone to) I'd greatly appreciate that.

2nd task

Yaaaay sciz! Now you can join us!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post

2nd task

I'm willing to help with all that I can, but I am going to be preparing for exams and doing other things which limit me ingame :/

I should say this though... when you get to route 6, you'll find a palace at the end. Before walking up to the guy by the gate, make sure you spend any money on things you might want. If you have over $1,000, you lose $1,000. If you have less, you get in for free as it is a required part of the game.
    Last edited by rovert; 8th December 2013 at 4:04 AM.

I'm willing to help with all that I can, but I am going to be preparing for exams and doing other things which limit me ingame :/

I should say this though... when you get to route 6, you'll find a palace at the end. Before walking up to the guy by the gate, make sure you spend any money on things you might want. If you have over $1,000, you lose $1,000. If you have less, you get in for free as it is a required part of the game.
    Same with the "Haunted House"

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

Yo does anyone have a tyrouge safari?

Thanks for the heads up Rov and Khy! Also its almost gonna be anniversary of the day I joined Drac last year!

I finish college in two weeks, wish me luck!
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

Yaaaay 3ds update with miiverse and linked accounts <3

RIP Ice Grabbers

So I finally bred a near flawless Furfrou, it's Adamant tho, which I'm not disappointed with but I need an Impish so now I need an Impish poke to breed with Furfrou. Reason I bred it was because of it MONSTER physical bulk thanks to its ability, and it causes a lot of trouble in OU (I have one on my PO team and it works like a charm), still thinking about using it as a Phazer with Roar(assuming hazzards are already set) and Toxic/TWave to cause damage with entry hazards and cause status problems with either of the two moves, or as a staller with Cotton Guard, Toxic, Rest, U-Turn/Return. Any thoughts?

Also, saw some "conceptual" sugimori art(not sure if fan made or official). The pokes were Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr. Tried to post the pic here but I'm on my android phone atm and post the pic here for some reason, but they looked pretty awesome and I'm still drooling over MegaTyphlosion and MegaFeraligatr *-*. I'll see if I can post the image here so you can see it and drool on the screen for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by PoKe_aRcHeR2010 View Post
    So I finally bred a near flawless Furfrou, it's Adamant tho, which I'm not disappointed with but I need an Impish so now I need an Impish poke to breed with Furfrou. Reason I bred it was because of it MONSTER physical bulk thanks to its ability, and it causes a lot of trouble in OU (I have one on my PO team and it works like a charm), still thinking about using it as a Phazer with Roar(assuming hazzards are already set) and Toxic/TWave to cause damage with entry hazards and cause status problems with either of the two moves, or as a staller with Cotton Guard, Toxic, Rest, U-Turn/Return. Any thoughts?

Also, saw some "conceptual" sugimori art(not sure if fan made or official). The pokes were Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr. Tried to post the pic here but I'm on my android phone atm and post the pic here for some reason, but they looked pretty awesome and I'm still drooling over MegaTyphlosion and MegaFeraligatr *-*. I'll see if I can post the image here so you can see it and drool on the screen for a while.
    Although Furfrou has amazing physical bulk (and decent speed for a defensive mon), it doesn't really have any resistances or reliable recovery. Plus, it's setup bait for special attackers and entry hazard layers (read: ferrothorn & forretress). I wouldn't exactly recommend it.

and omfg mega feraligatr please tell me it gets sheer force

Page 937 of 970 FirstFirst ... 837887927933934935936937938939940941947 ... LastLast