Page 938 of 969 FirstFirst ... 838888928934935936937938939940941942948 ... LastLast
Results 23,426 to 23,450 of 24215

Thread: Dracaena

So now that accounts are on 3ds, if anyone wants me to add their nintendo network ID's to the spreadsheet lemme know! Need them to follow people on miiverse.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    Although Furfrou has amazing physical bulk (and decent speed for a defensive mon), it doesn't really have any resistances or reliable recovery. Plus, it's setup bait for special attackers and entry hazard layers (read: ferrothorn & forretress). I wouldn't exactly recommend it.

and omfg mega feraligatr please tell me it gets sheer force
    Which is why I've thought about Rest for recovery, but yeah special attackers and steel types are pretty much my weakness regarding Furfrou, either way it's worth a shot, I finally got a perfect one Impish nature so I guess I'll keep breeding the rest of my team. Was thinking about adding Volcarona to the mix

So far it's

Aegislash(252SpA/252HP/4Atk) w/ Kings Shield, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball and Iron Head
    Furfrou

Now it's between Volcarona as the Special Sweeper or a pokemon that can set up spikes/rocks, but I cant think of anyone thats not a steel type, and I already have Aegislash. Maybe I should go for Hippowdon?

As for that MegaFeraligatr I hope it gets Strong Jaw, but Sheer Force is just as good an ability for him. MegaTyphlosion should have Speed Boost/Adaptability(if it gets a second typing which it should) and a Speed and SpA stat boost. As for MegaMeganium, I could care less unless it becomes an amazing Special Wall. But I havent seen any info anywhere else, not even any rumors regarding them on Serebii so I guess the pokes are false, but they should make 2nd gen starters Megas, that way they'll be useful

Quote Originally Posted by PoKe_aRcHeR2010 View Post
    Which is why I've thought about Rest for recovery, but yeah special attackers and steel types are pretty much my weakness regarding Furfrou, either way it's worth a shot, I finally got a perfect one Impish nature so I guess I'll keep breeding the rest of my team. Was thinking about adding Volcarona to the mix

So far it's

Aegislash(252SpA/252HP/4Atk) w/ Kings Shield, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball and Iron Head
    Furfrou

Now it's between Volcarona as the Special Sweeper or a pokemon that can set up spikes/rocks, but I cant think of anyone thats not a steel type, and I already have Aegislash. Maybe I should go for Hippowdon?

As for that MegaFeraligatr I hope it gets Strong Jaw, but Sheer Force is just as good an ability for him. MegaTyphlosion should have Speed Boost/Adaptability(if it gets a second typing which it should) and a Speed and SpA stat boost. As for MegaMeganium, I could care less unless it becomes an amazing Special Wall. But I havent seen any info anywhere else, not even any rumors regarding them on Serebii so I guess the pokes are false, but they should make 2nd gen starters Megas, that way they'll be useful
    Yeah, my guess is that they are false. I'm fairly sure the only potentially new megas would be the rumor of the lati twins that came out a little over a month ago.

Also as you know, my finals are going on now so I won't be doing too much administrative work for the guild until the 18th. After that I will be posting the new rank up system (no I haven't forgot, and yes I am terrible for missing every single deadline), so artists expect some calls in the coming days. Hopefully by the holidays (my guess is for the written part I'd need just a few days after returning home).

The task for our Leaders (guildmasters) in this time is to finalize your rank names (order is irrelevant) order IS relevant, remember you need Tiers 0-8, so that will be 9 pokemon of your choosing in your type. PM them to me when you figure it out so I can keep it on record!! Also allow me to lament that BGP has the flexibility to switch from Ice to water, but I can't switch from Dragon to Ghost. Oh! the burden of being one of the key typing themes of the guild.

For tourney ideas this one hit me, but should wait until next week so I can participate, using multibattles for Dracaena's first Tag Team Tournament. We can choose or set up teams by lottery to compete for the Title of Tag Team Champion.

best regards, and see you on the other side,

TMK

<Edit>: Also standard "TMK is busy" protocol applies: if you are joining or leaving the Dragonite Group and I don't update the roster within 24hour to reflect those changes please PM me about the change.

Also, from here on out all members leaving the guild for any reason should also make mention of which group they were part of when they post to the thread. This helps streamline the process.
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 12th December 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Grammar and word choice

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

So, what's everyone been up to?
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

ive been playing kingdom hearts, star ocean 4, and disgaea d2 :3

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    So, what's everyone been up to?
    I've been playing X, playing Link Between worlds, playing Assassin's Creed 4, playing animal crossing, being swamped with finals work and a mass of unpaid internship hour right during the busiest time of year

So my last final is tomorrow

I should be more active after that point

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I wish I had an actually decent work ethic....

I myself have been shiny hunting. FRUITLESS BUT I'M STILL TRYING

I've been working on my Y dex team challenge. I'm going to be doing updates for it over miiverse, so if you want them, make sure to follow rovertthegreat (which can get added to the spreadsheet as well)

Boo!
    10charizardz
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."

Masteeeeeeeeeeeeeer!! Haaiiii :3 !!
    Trying to get a sylveon on y atm~

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Boo!
    10charizardz
    master <3333333
    So I'm going to be busy typing essays all weekend, but maybe i'll get some stuff done here and there! Gotta work on some stuff with tmk anyways (wary)

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Boo!
    10charizardz
    holy **** look who it is

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

All I need to say is that dracaena really needs to think about doing this http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...r-the-Holidays

We might not need to limit it to just Christmas (as there are other holidays out there people may be getting the games from), and I know a large number of people here are trying to complete the dex and/or trying to make viable teams for wifi. I think people can spend a little time on the 25th as well as other gift-giving days for other religions to try to make a child's day a little bit better

Does everyone hate me and not wanna member me or something :'( :'( :'(
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Does everyone hate me and not wanna member me or something :'( :'( :'(
    What are you talking about?

Hey there every1!
    As many of you know, I now have a 2DS with Y (got the bundle). Just wanted to say that if there is any1 who wants to exchange FC's I am here. Just send me a message when you see me on xat or PM me here on serebii.

Finally, Thursday is my last day of college hooray! So expect a huge burst of activity from me (nothing crazy lol). Anyway that's all, and stay cool every1!
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

Been working on doubles/vgc team need to breed and ev train a few things before I have my ideal team.

Welcoming KatoZee to the Dragonite Group.

On that note, just another quick reminder that I am traveling back from Uni to Rhode Island tomorrow 12/18 so anything that requires my attention should be sent to PM. And anything that doesn't, should be held until I get back, or given to someone else in charge (someone make Hiro do some work :P).

After the 19th I will finalize our rank up system and push it live no later than Christmas. I have gotten some PMs about the art, and will reach out to you all when my schedule isn't so suffocating. So I thank you all for understanding and I will be back to work in full force once I graduate and get to breathe.

In addition to that I am thinking that a multi-battle or tag team tournament should take place either before or shortly after the holidays to ring in the new year. The time essentially boils down to whether we want to have it Pre-Pokebank or Post-Pokebank meta.

Also is it completely psychotic to want to find a war opponent while the metagame is in its infancy just for the complete fun of it? That is something else I want to consider as I really enjoy wars here (of the guild variety, not the real variety, but I digress). So perhaps I can begin scouting in the coming days?
    Best Regards,
    TMK
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 17th December 2013 at 3:15 PM.

Thank you for the warm reception, I am new to the world of competitive battling and whilst I know its a rare fetish I do like triple battles though recently I have found the random multi battles to be interesting and more enjoyable. I have finished creating my novelty triple team that caters to my personal preferences in terms or silly little things that don't really help to much (^^,)

Perhaps you chaps would indulge me and listen to it sometime... though I will now be focusing and constructing a singles team though would appreciate someone with more seasoned experience to provide a mentor ship. To provide a good insight as to how clueless I am then perhaps me saying I have no clue why people use the other websites smogons rules sets to determine a large portion of pokemon battles. How is it they have become the unofficial judicators of the game?

Also I prefer to use the actual wifi game and not online simulators, I can understand their value but Id rather just use the wifi to test things... it doesn't take long for me to iv/ev and level a team to 50. In making my silly triple team I have ended up creating I think 17 iv'd mons so i've ended up with a lot of different eggs group parents making further breeding really simple.

Well thanks for your time chaps and look forward to getting to know you all...
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post
    Thank you for the warm reception, I am new to the world of competitive battling and whilst I know its a rare fetish I do like triple battles though recently I have found the random multi battles to be interesting and more enjoyable. I have finished creating my novelty triple team that caters to my personal preferences in terms or silly little things that don't really help to much (^^,)

Perhaps you chaps would indulge me and listen to it sometime... though I will now be focusing and constructing a singles team though would appreciate someone with more seasoned experience to provide a mentor ship. To provide a good insight as to how clueless I am then perhaps me saying I have no clue why people use the other websites smogons rules sets to determine a large portion of pokemon battles. How is it they have become the unofficial judicators of the game?

Also I prefer to use the actual wifi game and not online simulators, I can understand their value but Id rather just use the wifi to test things... it doesn't take long for me to iv/ev and level a team to 50. In making my silly triple team I have ended up creating I think 17 iv'd mons so i've ended up with a lot of different eggs group parents making further breeding really simple.

Welcome to zee guild :3 !!! Hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to ask anyone of us if you have questions~

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post

Welcome to the guild
    If you need any sort of help, just let me know and I'm willing to help (kind of a continuation of what purple said)

It turns out I can't access the xat room from my mobile which does present a minor problem in that I rarely use my desktop. Would anyone know of a means of getting the chat to work via an android? But once again thank you for the warm welcome.

I will get around to adding all the listed friend codes some time tonight whilst finishing off a silly breeding thing. Found out I have garden vivillions so I'm breeding a modest 5iv in a dusk ball to just sit around in my main party. Still unsure if I should bother breeding friend guard or compound eyes. Compound eyes probably be the more usefull to me in farming heart scales I guess...

So to start the ball rolling what are you chaps thoughts on which three pokemon make a strong singles team? I faced a really evil one the other day, a durrant with truant used entertainment and switched out to something with shadow tag I think then just protected and kept buffing till it maxed out. Very impressive if not rage inducing tactic.
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

Page 938 of 969 FirstFirst ... 838888928934935936937938939940941942948 ... LastLast