Page 939 of 972 FirstFirst ... 839889929935936937938939940941942943949 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 24289

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post
    It turns out I can't access the xat room from my mobile which does present a minor problem in that I rarely use my desktop. Would anyone know of a means of getting the chat to work via an android? But once again thank you for the warm welcome.

I will get around to adding all the listed friend codes some time tonight whilst finishing off a silly breeding thing. Found out I have garden vivillions so I'm breeding a modest 5iv in a dusk ball to just sit around in my main party. Still unsure if I should bother breeding friend guard or compound eyes. Compound eyes probably be the more usefull to me in farming heart scales I guess...

So to start the ball rolling what are you chaps thoughts on which three pokemon make a strong singles team? I faced a really evil one the other day, a durrant with truant used entertainment and switched out to something with shadow tag I think then just protected and kept buffing till it maxed out. Very impressive if not rage inducing tactic.

Saying as I don't know what you've tried, you might want to look into the xat app on Google Play. I don't have an android, so I've never used it, but I've seen it on google play when I went to see what that was all about a few times. If that doesn't work, you'll need a xat account, but you can use mobile xat (you should be able to figure it out fairly easily or google it or something). It's buggy as I don't know what, but it's at least something.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Guys pokemon is a sexy game and so is project m
    But really break is soon this is gonna be fun Might attempt to touch stuff regarding this place but I can't make promises as we all know!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Cant wait for pokebank, I have soooo many pokes that need to be passed from my White version

Stupid GF letting Japan have it first -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleAvenger
    Username: RifleAvenger
    PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but Wi-Fi is a crapshoot. So PS preferred
    Battling Experience: Nothing special
    Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one. I do know a few of the members though, so that influenced my decision
    Group you want to be in: Nidoqueen
    Alright, welcome to the guild! Purp will add you when she gets on again, I assume that'll be tonight or tomorrow
    Just checking in to say introduce myself and say hello. Though if I'm correct, 1 or 2 of you know me already.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

Wow that app is extremely buggy and I'm not entirely sure how to find the chat room after I had finally logged in. Oh well guess ill just maintain my presence in the forums instead. So tell me chaps has anyone else constructed a team comprised of just pokemon bred for vain reasons? Not for competitive reasons or in game play, just for the sake of novelty? Or should I bury my head in shame since I just finished leveling the last one to level 100.

Working on a singles team now split into two halves since I can only do 3 in a WiFi rated battle. I'm going to raise that interesting tactic I came across of the Durant with truant and entertainment followed up by the gothic with shadow tag and the third will be a gliscor. The other half I am still contemplating but leaning towards a baton pass system leading towards a dragonite perhaps?
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

Quote Originally Posted by RifleAvenger View Post
    Just checking in to say introduce myself and say hello. Though if I'm correct, 1 or 2 of you know me already.
    omg it's Rifle D: not sure you remember/recognize me. Use to be part of PokeGyms, old names were Shadow PKMN Trainer and Shadow♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    omg it's Rifle D: not sure you remember/recognize me. Use to be part of PokeGyms, old names were Shadow PKMN Trainer and Shadow♠.
    No, I certainly remember you. It seems you've been busy with an art shop recently.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

Good afternoon everyone :3 !!~ yeeeee finally winter break <3 i'll have time to breed these snorunts now. >:3 Also, added RifleAvenger to my group; welcome~ ^^

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

The eternal hunt for Intimidate Scraggy continues

It regrets me to say that i am Leaving Dracena. It just dosent hold the same atmosphere as Seasoul. I shall still be around the xat and the forums

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

Sad to say I am leaving as well. I'v been here a long time and I just feel the need for a change. I'll visit the xat time to time. Anyway, I'll see you guys later.

"Haaa Ha hahahahahahaaa"

Bye those that left
    Anyways, seems like people are starting to hit some strides in OU. Guess we can look into setting up an OU tourney or two, and then start planning for other things. I highly encourage everyone to try the OU metagame out, it will greatly make gen VI a more enjoyable experience for us if we can participate again. I know Gen V meta was bs but this one can't be as bad amirite?! Seems like most people like it more anyways. So starting building some teams on PS and PO and get ready cuz we'll prob start doing some OU stuff soon, plus the rank up stuff will greatly need a lot of participation in battling most likely for many of you. We can always do a bigger OU tourney, and then do quick 8 person tourneys or something on a more regular basis to get people battling more, more often. Any ideas are appreciated too!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Do OU and maybe LC tournies, the other tiers will have to wait awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    It regrets me to say that i am Leaving Dracena. It just dosent hold the same atmosphere as Seasoul. I shall still be around the xat and the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by xack View Post
    Sad to say I am leaving as well. I'v been here a long time and I just feel the need for a change. I'll visit the xat time to time. Anyway, I'll see you guys later.
    Byiiieeee D: May luck be with you wherever you go. ^^

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

Sorry new to competitive battling but what's an ou metagame?

Sorry new to competitive battling but what's an ou metagame?
    It's a battle format smogon (who has absolutely nothing to do with gamefreak or the creators of pokemon) created to make battles "fair." It limits you to specific pokemon because others have been deemed too weak while others have been banned because they are too powerful. Aka a bunch of crap created by people to fix something that wasn't broken that everyone and his/her brother uses and flips out if people don't want to use for whatever reason.

TMK wherever you are we need to talk!!!
    Oh hi cuties

Edit: Updated news thing, basically updated the spreadsheet link so you have the cleaner, published look and added a friend safari thing to the additional info tab. If you need anything added tell me, I can only get so much info myself!
    Last edited by BGP_; 24th December 2013 at 5:01 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Wait so to play pokemon against other people we must subject ourselves to only using pokemon from a list constructed by people whom have no involvement with the offical chaps?

Why exactly? Did this all start because someone got upset losing with his pokemon so he banned all the ones that could beat him and thus the tier selection was born?

So where does one find out which is banned then?

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    It's a battle format smogon (who has absolutely nothing to do with gamefreak or the creators of pokemon) created to make battles "fair." It limits you to specific pokemon because others have been deemed too weak while others have been banned because they are too powerful. Aka a bunch of crap created by people to fix something that wasn't broken that everyone and his/her brother uses and flips out if people don't want to use for whatever reason.
    You're really just hater and slightly ignorant of Smogon. They try and make the metagame more balanced, no one else has done of a "good" job as them. Besides there's nothing wrong with using lower than OU mons in higher tiers, if you can make it work.
    Wait so to play pokemon against other people we must subject ourselves to only using pokemon from a list constructed by people whom have no involvement with the offical chaps?

Why exactly? Did this all start because someone got upset losing with his pokemon so he banned all the ones that could beat him and thus the tier selection was born?

So where does one find out which is banned then?
    Gamefreak doesn't know how to regulate their own competitive game. They don't play it enough or maybe even at all lol.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread Will update with new stuff every now and then.

Gamefreak doesn't know how to regulate their own competitive game. They don't play it enough or maybe even at all lol.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread Will update with new stuff every now and then.
    Gamefreak only cares about VGC, so yeah gotta make another metagame for everyone's favorite battle type!

RIP Ice Grabbers

You're really just hater and slightly ignorant of Smogon. They try and make the metagame more balanced, no one else has done of a "good" job as them. Besides there's nothing wrong with using lower than OU mons in higher tiers, if you can make it work.

I might be a hater, but if gamefreak really wanted certain pokemon to not be used, they would've either not created them, done something differently with moves/stats, or they would have banned them for vgc. It shouldn't be up to someone else to decide what is fair to use and what isn't. If I feel like using a mega gengar, I should be able to do so (although I do concede there are some pokemon which are really cheap to use as they are too powerful, that should be up to the parties involved in the battle, not a random group of people who aren't affiliated with anyone battling nor the creators of the game).

Also, we went to Mc Donalds for dinner tonight as we went to my grandmother's house, and we ended up winning a download of Ms. Splosion Man. We don't have a 360, but if someone with one does and is interested, PM me or talk to me on the xat.
    Last edited by rovert; 25th December 2013 at 2:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I might be a hater, but if gamefreak really wanted certain pokemon to not be used, they would've either not created them, done something differently with moves/stats, or they would have banned them for vgc. It shouldn't be up to someone else to decide what is fair to use and what isn't. If I feel like using a mega gengar, I should be able to do so (although I do concede there are some pokemon which are really cheap to use as they are too powerful, that should be up to the parties involved in the battle, not a random group of people who aren't affiliated with anyone battling nor the creators of the game).

Also, we went to Mc Donalds for dinner tonight as we went to my grandmother's house, and we ended up winning a download of Ms. Splosion Man. We don't have a 360, but if someone with one does and is interested, PM me or talk to me on the xat.
    Just no lol. Gamefreak does what they want when they create Pokemon. They don't take into account stuff that could be broken(Mega Gengar, Blaziken, and Kangaskhan are good examples). And the VGC metagame is nothing like OU, ask Bgp.

The trading business with pokebank continues! Getting a lot of the unobtainable mons besides legends, so might be able to hook people up.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Poke Bank better happen tomorrow gdi.

Also finally got my X mega stones moved over to Y.

I got lbw today, havent been able to play it much, but im loving it so far!

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Page 939 of 972 FirstFirst ... 839889929935936937938939940941942943949 ... LastLast