Page 946 of 972 FirstFirst ... 846896936942943944945946947948949950956 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,650 of 24288

Thread: Dracaena

Team building is fun aint it?
    Anyways, gonna work on more rank up stuff this weekend cuz I can.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Yo... activity post? (wary)

I joined Hirpo's group last time but he aint here no more. ;~; I would go grass, but idk the leader, so imma go with Purp please, she got the Plume. <3

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by kabzy View Post

I joined Hirpo's group last time but he aint here no more. ;~; I would go grass, but idk the leader, so imma go with Purp please, she got the Plume. <3
    Omg lookie here :$ wb again kabby :P

RIP Ice Grabbers

I'm kind of surprised you don't know shadow. He's on the chat most of the time (and I swear I've seen him on the same time as you)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

bought ruby off my friend today. gonna play the **** out of it

e: godamn censoring ;-;

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

I've only had a little time to go on xat due to getting my first freelance job as graphic designer. For those who don't know, I graduated this past December after 4 years.

I participated in the current tourney and must say it was fun. Looking forward to more good times with you guys.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

So just a formal heads up: I have mentioned this on the chat but figured it be best to post here as well. I am going back to D.C. for a week to visit my girlfriend from 2/11 -2/18 and will be regularly unavailable for that period of time. I may stop by the chat here and there but I wouldn't count on it. Anything that demands my attention (e.g. joining the dragon group, leaving the group, roster changes) should be PM'd to me or if someone else can handle it... they should be the ones handling it.

That being said I'll be around per usual today, Monday and for a bit of time on the 11th and in the meantime will continue to try to breed the Shiny Pancham (Dear science, someone save me) and trying to complete the national dex. So, I will just leave this here and walk away: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing

Best Regards,
    TMK

Also, the member activity sweep that I had planned earlier will be postponed until after I return, because of events outside of my control in the real world that prevented me from keeping schedule.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    So just a formal heads up: I have mentioned this on the chat but figured it be best to post here as well. I am going back to D.C. for a week to visit my girlfriend from 2/11 -2/18 and will be regularly unavailable for that period of time. I may stop by the chat here and there but I wouldn't count on it. Anything that demands my attention (e.g. joining the dragon group, leaving the group, roster changes) should be PM'd to me or if someone else can handle it... they should be the ones handling it.

That being said I'll be around per usual today, Monday and for a bit of time on the 11th and in the meantime will continue to try to breed the Shiny Pancham (Dear science, someone save me) and trying to complete the national dex. So, I will just leave this here and walk away: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing

Best Regards,
    TMK

Also, the member activity sweep that I had planned earlier will be postponed until after I return, because of events outside of my control in the real world that prevented me from keeping schedule.
    I might be able to get you some of those. I don't remember exactly what I have on Bank, but we can talk about it sometime before you leave for D.C.

Also, kind of opposite TMK, my mom is done taking classes online (for right now, she has another week sometime in March if I remember correctly), so I am able to be on my desktop which should give me a bit more activity level for a while (especially since I prefer the larger screen)

Yeeeeee welcome back I shall add you~
    also hiya guys :3 !!!

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

If anyone wants to join combatant cup midseason is coming up, you can have the chance to get it in then :$

RIP Ice Grabbers

can you link it maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    can you link it maybe?
    This post has everything you need

RIP Ice Grabbers

Hey,
    Just letting you guys know that I will not be able to make it on xat for the next week or so. Real life pressures and commitments mainly. Thanks for understanding and see ya guys whenever I can.

This seemed like the logical spot to put this post because it involves people in Drac and it needs to stay put so the xat won't work. I deleted my save file, and I'm like 99.99999999% sure I will not be doing it again, so I would like to deal with some issues as far as completion. In addition, I would like to get my Friend Safari as maxed as possible (as far as getting all 3 pokemon and hidden abilities from everyone I can), so I need to see quite a few people online.

Here's my list of safaris (aside from the people I am friends with outside of the internet), so if you know how to get to see any of them online, either let them know I would like to see them online or tell me how to best get them online.

Thanks

Posting to welcome RonRonRon to the Dragon group. Welcome to the guild, and be sure to introduce yourself around the xat (link is in the first post or one of the other guildmaster's signatures).

Also I am still out visiting my girlfriend in DC and will be back to normal activity on Wednesday providing another snowstorm doesn't ravage New England and delay my flight back any longer, so try to keep things from devolving into chaos for just a little longer :P.

I'm just going to post this here since the people who need to see it should. Moony came on the chat and asked to be tested for the cfl midseason. They wanted the person in charge of handling that to send a VM when they get on.

BGP asked me to post so here it is.

To tie it into Pokemon, Daincie is cool I guess.

So genesect and lucarionite have been banned. Yup.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So genesect and lucarionite have been banned. Yup.
    Thats bad, genescet was fun

Titanfall beta is fun as heck. Also, working on mai yt stuff cuz it's cute.

RIP Ice Grabbers

So turns out I had to quit my freelance job due to not being able to 3d model and animate. Still I got a lot of experience from it and now I know what not to do next time. Since I have free time again Ill be heading by the xat more often now. That's all from me and till next time, your pal scizor64-

So I'm going to be a little busy this weekend, working on yt stuff again I think and gotta do a few other things for school!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Delayed, but I have been back from my trip for a few days now and figure its time to get posting again. We have one more round left to finish in the PWT and then I think it is on to our next tournament. I have a few ideas, for instance a wifi multibattle tourney for the laughs (A Tag Team Championship if you will), but if you guys have something better to suggest (and I am sure you do) I'd be happy to hear it.

Also I would like to start getting people together to get into our first War of 2014 so if you are interested get to battling and team building so we can start the year off strong!

Last and most certainly least I managed to RNG abuse this beautiful raikou on HG so I can increase my collection of these things:

Shining Raikou (Fast Ball)
    Timid
    31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP ICE)
    Spark| Quick Attack| Roar| Reflect
    Pressure

Was a particular pain in the backside to do since it involved TID/SID abuse, which I never bothered with before. I'll be doing some Gen IV and V projects so if anyone who still plays wifi is interested in anything be sure to let me know before you all lose me to Lords of Shadow 2 for a while.

Best Regards,
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 22nd February 2014 at 10:26 PM.

who do we talk to about joining the war team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavatika View Post
    who do we talk to about joining the war team?
    For now talk to me, it's just an idea I am entertaining, but if we can get enough people committed to the idea I can go ahead and go bother some other guilds.

Edit: As an aside, and it has probably been this way for a while but I haven't payed it any attention, but I think my post count went down at some point...

Page 946 of 972 FirstFirst ... 846896936942943944945946947948949950956 ... LastLast