Thread: FB Bank

Threaded View

Default FB Bank

Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank
    This bank is, in short, a safety-deposit box for your rare candies. Rare candies are a luxury and as we all know, useful for many purposes. As such, they are highly sought after and need to be kept safe. This is where we come in.

Rules:
    - All rare candies you own must be posted in the bank.
    - All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you received the candy, along with an explanation as to what you are doing with it (deposit, pokemon level raising, etc)
    - All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where the candies have been used.
    - Any candies used on pokemon level raising must include the pokemon’s original level and the level it is being raised to.
    - After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your candy stats edited by me in the main thread do not edit your original post. Make another as this saves confusion.
    - Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
    - You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple transactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible candy ban placed upon you.
    - Deposits of candies obtained more than four weeks prior to your Bank post will not be accepted.
    - Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no transactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
    - If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.

Rare Candy Records:
    allishinca 12
    Arc_Angel 304
    CyberBlastoise 31
    Dark Searchman 35
    DaveTheFishGuy 40
    EpicSquirtle 04
    Escalion 46
    Ex-Admiral Insane 57
    gmoyes 54
    Icarus 66
    John's Knight 38
    kaisap112 43
    lilbluecorsola 670
    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover 47
    MarbleZone 34
    Missingno. Master 13
    myahoo 150
    Myrrh 75
    OkikuMew 99
    PeeGee 76
    Quilavaflare 04
    Rakurai 208
    Rayzen 26
    swampertforever 12
    Thrain 42
    uhhhhh 37
    Last edited by enchantress; 3rd March 2014 at 4:46 AM. Reason: Balances as supplied by Itzatrap's 02/03/2014 update