2nd January 2010, 5:20 PM
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank
This bank is, in short, a safety-deposit box for your rare candies. Rare candies are a luxury and as we all know, useful for many purposes. As such, they are highly sought after and need to be kept safe. This is where we come in.
- All rare candies you own must be posted in the bank.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you received the candy, along with an explanation as to what you are doing with it (deposit, pokemon level raising, etc)
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where the candies have been used.
- Any candies used on pokemon level raising must include the pokemon’s original level and the level it is being raised to.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your candy stats edited by me in the main thread do not edit your original post. Make another as this saves confusion.
- Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
- You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple transactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible candy ban placed upon you.
- Deposits of candies obtained more than four weeks prior to your Bank post will not be accepted.
- Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no transactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
- If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.
Rare Candy Records:
Dark Searchman 04
Ex-Admiral Insane 25
Food Guy 85
John's Knight 31
Marble Zone 13
Missingno. Master 04
Last edited by enchantress; 31st March 2013 at 5:17 AM.