Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii Forums Suggestion Thread - 2010 Edition

Disregard this, I fail at reading.

Here`s my suggestion:
    Add a xat chat.Those 2 chats look lame.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan4 View Post
    Here`s my suggestion:
    XATs are god awful. They're horrible to mod, they look like *** and are just a horrible system

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan4 View Post
    Here`s my suggestion:
    XATs are god awful. They're horrible to mod, they look like *** and are just a horrible system

If I try to search, I just get a page saying this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/serebiif/public_html/search.php on line 1155
    Something wrong there...

Why not adding avatars about the new legendaries?

I did within an hour of them being revealed...

I did within an hour of them being revealed...

How about a system in THIS thread where we're told what we CAN ask for versus what we CAN'T, because theres a crap load of services we can't even make suggestions for. Services that would make things alot more nicer around here. >.>
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

You can [u]suggest[/b] anything that's not on the can't list. This is not a request thread, it is a place for you to suggest and for those suggestions to be considered. There is no guarantee that what you suggest will be implemented.

I don't see what you could possibly suggest over the things on the banned list, but if YOU, and YOU ALONE want to list them, in a post, go ahead and I will look at them.

You can [u]suggest[/b] anything that's not on the can't list. This is not a request thread, it is a place for you to suggest and for those suggestions to be considered. There is no guarantee that what you suggest will be implemented.

I don't see what you could possibly suggest over the things on the banned list, but if YOU, and YOU ALONE want to list them, in a post, go ahead and I will look at them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    There is no guarantee that what you suggest will be implemented.
    You've basically summed up this entire thread so far.

Why have a suggestions thread at all if practically no suggestion will ever meet Serebii Joe's unattainable quality control standards? What's even more disappointing is that those suggestions Serebii Joe and practically everybody deemed to be good ideas and are incredibly easy to implement (e.g., gamer tags) haven't been, and probably won't ever be, implemented due to Joe's sheer laziness.

Can we just close or delete this thread? The only purpose it's serving is to deceive and give off the impression that you actually care about people's suggestions.
    Last edited by facetious; 11th June 2010 at 9:01 PM.

Agreeing with Jay on that one yo.

Piracy: freedom of speech. (no links to any illegal stuff but information on how to do it)

That's all, I guess, and I'm 99.9% sure it won't be accepted.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    You've basically summed up this entire thread so far.

Why have a suggestions thread at all if practically no suggestion will ever meet Serebii Joe's unattainable quality control standards? What's even more disappointing is that those suggestions Serebii Joe and practically everybody deemed to be good ideas and are incredibly easy to implement (e.g., gamer tags) haven't been, and probably won't ever be, implemented due to Joe's sheer laziness.

Can we just close or delete this thread? The only purpose it's serving is to deceive and give off the impression that you actually care about people's suggestions.
    Some of us do care about people's suggestions. Just because Joe is too lazy to implement the small things, doesn't mean things should go unheard.

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Piracy: freedom of speech. (no links to any illegal stuff but information on how to do it)

That's all, I guess, and I'm 99.9% sure it won't be accepted.
    You're suggesting we allow people to discuss how to obtain illegal content, but don't tell them where to find it? That seems to much like the same thing to me.

No, I didn't mean how to obtain it, but tell them how to use it.

But don't mind me, I'm just a pitiful pirate D:
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

I guess what I was trying to understand was why not make a list of suggestions you guys are considering to implement or explain why its not possible to implement many of the improvements in the first post we can't ask for or suggest. Just got real negative vibes from the first post as though theres little point of suggesting anything because the reasoning on alot of things isn't outlined real well. So I know you guys explain why someones suggestion isn't possible in your posts but putting something in the first post would be nice. That's all I dare suggest anyway.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohtachi View Post
    I guess what I was trying to understand was why not make a list of suggestions you guys are considering to implement or explain why its not possible to implement many of the improvements in the first post we can't ask for or suggest. Just got real negative vibes from the first post as though theres little point of suggesting anything because the reasoning on alot of things isn't outlined real well. So I know you guys explain why someones suggestion isn't possible in your posts but putting something in the first post would be nice. That's all I dare suggest anyway.
    Fair point, I'll see what I can do about putting some explanations in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Fair point, I'll see what I can do about putting some explanations in the first post.
    Thank you. Might I inquire as to where I can make suggestions for PoTW for the website. Been gone for a while but every now and then I always come back here for PoTW as it provides great analysis. But since I started posting some again I can't find the thread.

I believe it was closed or at least died since Serebii uses a randomiser to pick the PoTW and the thread had no influence on the decision.

I believe it was closed or at least died since Serebii uses a randomiser to pick the PoTW and the thread had no influence on the decision.

I know I've asked this before, but is it possible to have some new DP anime avatars? I really want some new ones, and now seems like a good time to have them, we've had the Grand Festival, and in a few weeks the League!
    Thanks!!
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

It's been answered many times before. Avatars are made when the people who make them have the time to do so. That, and this is not an avatar request thread. We know you want avatars of every single thing as soon as it is released, but it's not feasible to have it done overnight. Sometimes you just have to wait.

It's been answered many times before. Avatars are made when the people who make them have the time to do so. That, and this is not an avatar request thread. We know you want avatars of every single thing as soon as it is released, but it's not feasible to have it done overnight. Sometimes you just have to wait.

Do you allow others to make the avatars and submit them to the mods so they can be added to the forums? Because if so, I'd be more than happy to help you with some show avatars.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast