So what is everyone's opinion about the third Ranger game?
Current known details here
From the main page:
* The game is set in the new Oblivia Region which is a small island range
* The evil team in this game are called the Pokémon Nappers and are led by a character called Red Eye
* The PokéAssist is back, this time where you send the Pokémon in question out into the field to assist in the capturing of other Pokémon. However, if the Pokémon receives damage, it will run away
* The game allows you to ride on the back of the Legendary Beasts; Raikou, Entei & Suicune to get past certain areas
* You encounter a Pichu whom carries a Ukulele whom seems to have a big part in the story
* There are symbols that you can draw that all certain Pokémon, such as the aforementioned beasts should you need them. They have released a symbol for Eevee and a symbol for Croagunk.
* There's a trial version coming on the Nintendo Channel on January 29th
* There is a multiplayer mode. Up to four players can play to try and capture the most Pokémon
* There's a secret about the Deoxys you can download. It is to be revealed next month