Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light

This sounds great. I thimk that the US will get it in either Nov. 2010 or Dec. 2010.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    This sounds great. I thimk that the US will get it in either Nov. 2010 or Dec. 2010.
    Probably

It's an ongoing trend. Japan gets Ranger games in the Spring, we get them in the Fall.

Meh. It's a Ranger game. Not really into the side-series. If this is the big CoroCoro news, it's a disappointment.

And what's with the 'Tracks'? Another Spirit Tracks? :P
    Last edited by Shneak; 13th January 2010 at 9:56 PM.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Cool, a new Ranger game. I wonder what could be special about the Deoxys. Maybe it has a special move like the Riolu from Shadows of Almia. Riding on Entei, Raikou, and Suicune looks cool.

I really love the ranger series so i'm glad to hear there's finally a new one.......dungeon has been hoggging all of the glory lately for the side series'

Maybe the rock capsule has something to do with all of this

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

I just thought of something else that is really annoying. How come we know when this is cming out, they just started talking about it, where as the mystery dungeon wii games have been out in Japan since june and we still don't know when they are being released in america??!! >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

This is awesome! I love the Ranger games, and I've been waiting for a third version <3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    As opposed to a Fifth Generation game or the Fifth Generation itself?
    A fifth generation anything! I think loads of people want to hear news soon so that the wait between it and the current generation isn't a repeat of the ridiculously long gap between Emerald and Diamond/Pearl.

Sounds cool. I loved Shadows of Almia, even though playing through a second time I saw why everyone thought it was so easy. I'm happy for this, since I was worried there wasn't going to be a new Ranger game until new pokemon, i.e., fifth gen. I just hope that they won't put Sinnoh pokemon all over the place! It annoyed me. I'd look at my brother playing the original Ranger and see this diverse mix and then look and mine and see Sinnoh.

Anyway, who likes how the characters look? I love how the male character's hair sticks up like that xD

Defy gravity!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

5th gen! 5th gen! l0l I hope they put a ranger-exclusive new gen again,just like what they did with manaphy. I mean, the long wait for the official website to reveal the password! man, that's what really impacted my ranger experience.
    Generation V. It's here. It's now.

Neat, I really like the Ranger games.

but "Oblivia", really? With a name like that it's just asking for trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac The Vampire View Post
    I do think a lot of people will be disappointed that a new Ranger game was announced as opposed to a 5th Generation, and as much as I hoped for that too I enjoyed the previous two Ranger games, so I'm perectly happy about this.
    I am happy for a ranger sequal but at the same time it's understandable why they haven't announced a 5th generation. I'm certain it's going to appear on the next succesor of the ds. Which means until they announce that we can expect pokemon spinoffs for awhile.

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    I am happy for a ranger sequal but at the same time it's understandable why they haven't announced a 5th generation. I'm certain it's going to appear on the next succesor of the ds. Which means until they announce that we can expect pokemon spinoffs for awhile.
    No not really I doubt they would wait that long. I suspect we'll see 5 gen a lot sooner tan people think.

...It would be pretty neat if a 5th Gen had a cameo in this game. The first Mystery Dungeon game did that with the statues, no?
    After all, wouldn't March be a somewhat decent time to reveal a teaser for one, anyway? GAME FREAK doesn't have to show us anything; we'd probably have to discover it ourselves... unless it's still too early.

Either in-game, or a special downloadable mission, after the full-blown revealing . . . Given, we actually DO see a 5th Gen this year.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I like the Ranger games, but Shadows of Almia really annoyed me due to the lame, predictable storyline, the extremely cliche characters, and how linear the Pokemon captures were. You follow the path, capture one Pokemon, use it to get to the next path, capture some more Pokemon to get to the next few paths, find a hard-to-capture Pokemon to melt the ice/break the big rock/whatever, get to the boss, capture boss, rinse and repeat.

I hope this game shakes things up some.

I completely agree with you. Especially about the characters. The people in shadows of almia were completely black and white. I hope this new game introduces a bit better gaggle of villains and heroes.

Also, in my opinion, I think the female character looks very nice. She actually has realistic hair. Can't say the same for the male character though.
    Kudos to pink skitty for the banner.

I find it ironic that every time a ranger game comes out, six months later a main Pokemon game(s) gets released. So I wonder what might happen in a few months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    No not really I doubt they would wait that long. I suspect we'll see 5 gen a lot sooner tan people think.
    I really doubt they will keep it on the ds and it's obvious nintendo already has plans for a new handheld. No point in keeping it on the ds and every generation of pokemon has been on a new handheld so yes it will be that long.

The World God Only knows

No, Nintendo is not planning a new handheld. It was all a big mistake.

We won't see a 5th generation in a while.
    Last edited by Zalman; 14th January 2010 at 8:22 AM.

I liked the previous ranger game, so I might get his one. I expect the English release to be in September.

Platinum's National Dex

Seen: 493
    Caught: 493

YES. I loved Shadows of Almia and it's plot/characters, and I've been DYING for a third one. Totally buying it when it comes to the USA!

Also, I wonder if characters from the past two will get roles/cameos, ala like Shadows of Almia?

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post

Also, I wonder if characters from the past two will get roles/cameos, ala like Shadows of Almia?
    Of course. Hastings and Murph have to appear, and the Go-Rock Quads need to be at least mentioned.

So yeah, this looks awesome. The characters look fine, except they're too thin. How can they be Rangers, climbing mountains and fording lava, when they look like a stiff breeze could take them down? And they don't even have stylers! The just have a disk on the wrist. New uniform is pretty good though.
    Partner with a ukulele? The almighty music type Poke Assist, or something.
    Pokemon Nappers? Just sounds like Team Snagem, but without cool machines. Red Eye though, he sounds cool. I hope he at least has a plan beyond kidnapping Pokemon...
    Riding legenaries, multiplayer, special Deoxys... I noticed that the Doexys fight has a time limit! Lovely.
    One question: does anyone know what's happening in that Staraptor picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duality Ninja View Post
    And if the third version isn't called Gray, I'll eat my own poop.
    HeartGold FC: 0733 0535 2913

One question: does anyone know what's happening in that Staraptor picture?
    Flying towards the sun... Maybe?

Well I can't wait for the release, though I think the SoA's main character designs look better. Oh well, another game which the sprites are worse than the series before it. I'll live with it though =/

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Flying towards the sun... Maybe?

But there are huge pink and green balls! And people standing in the sky! What on Earth could be happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duality Ninja View Post
    And if the third version isn't called Gray, I'll eat my own poop.
    HeartGold FC: 0733 0535 2913

I didn't enjoy SoA enough to justify buying another Ranger game. 'Though I have to admit this does look intresting. A Pichu with a ukulele? What have these guys been huffing?!
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Just one problem... just what's with the Jedward quiff?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast