Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I didn't enjoy SoA enough to justify buying another Ranger game. 'Though I have to admit this does look intresting. A Pichu with a ukulele? What have these guys been huffing?!

SoA was OK for me too, but the extra Pokemon were nice. Let's hope this new one has some good extra Pokemon. I kinda figured you'd get a new Deoxys from that mission.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Really? A new Pokemon Ranger game?
    Sounds sweet. Since it has some cool new features, it is possible that I'll be excited for this one. Oh, I see the character on Serebii's homepage. *sigh* The protagonist guy looks young again. I prefer mature-looking protagonists like Lunick and Solana :\
    Last edited by Prisimviere; 15th January 2010 at 1:32 PM. Reason: CORRECTIONS~~~
    Current Rank: <Marsh Trainer>

5th Generation? OH YES.
    Currently Inactive. I won't be here for long. I'm taking a non-virtual vacation/

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Something about the creator of Pokemon wanting people to experience the main games on handheld consoles.
    The main games is where you lost this post. Rangers is a spin off and is not effected by the decisions of Gamefreak.
    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    SoA was OK for me too, but the extra Pokemon were nice. Let's hope this new one has some good extra Pokemon. I kinda figured you'd get a new Deoxys from that mission.
    Well of course you would get a Deoxys outta it, they said it from the start. :P
    BLAH

Maybe the Pokemon Nappers are just a group of people that sleep a lot >_>
    I don't know why there is so much Pichu everywhere.
    The notch-eared, the Arceus movie, and now this.
    And this one plays the Ukelele.

Hey guys could you always have more than one Pokemon, use a field move at the same time?

^Yes that sounds like a good idea

5th Generation? OH YES.
    Currently Inactive. I won't be here for long. I'm taking a non-virtual vacation/

Quote Originally Posted by Prisimviere View Post
    ^Yes that sounds like a good idea
    Umm actually I've seen it done here in this video.

I'm thinking, maybe the Deoxys has a different special move depending on what form you send over, my guess...

Normal Form: Aura Sphere
    Attack Form: Close Combat
    Defense Form: Leech Seed
    Speed Form: U-Turn

Just a guess, I do think it will turn out to be something like that though.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I own both pokemon games. I bought the second after my grandfather died so playing as a girl was a mistake in that one. The first one I got for christmas. I have been looking forward to another ranger game since I beat both ranger games (100%). They were mainly for the pokemon I can put in my pokemon games, but grew to love them. Now I hope this one comes to america as fast as it can.
    Last edited by anmefan200081; 16th January 2010 at 8:44 AM.

I love pikachu

Notched Ear Pichu sounds better than spiky eared pichu. If you think so too, copy and paste this on your signature (started by Surfer_Dude)

I took a closer look to the protagonists (both male and female) and I think they look like Brendan and May lol I'm starting to like them. So does the Ukulele Pichu (so adorable : D).

5th Generation? OH YES.

Pokemon Sunday revealed Ranger 3 as expected

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Can't wait for it, I'm a big fan of the Ranger games so hopefully this will be better and longer. Sure SoA was longer than Ranger 1, but I can still finish it in around 10-12 hours.

Ukelele Pichu though? Bit weird if you ask me, is it definitely your partner or just an NPC Pok&#233;mon?

Glad to see Murph and Hastings and the new region looks quite good. Strange name though, post-apocalyptic anyone?

Either way, I'll be getting the game and getting a Deoxys is even better.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    Pokemon Sunday revealed Ranger 3 as expected
    Any new details? Or more of the same?

I noticed the site has a few more screenshots but I'm not sure if those were from Sunday.

They showed a extened clip

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I have mixed feelings on the game. I love the Ranger series, but I don't know how to take this game.

The one thing that I cannot stand is, why the hell would they choose a Pichu as your partner. Seriously, IT HAS A FLIPPING BANJO. Who would want a Pichu with a banjo? Not me.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

who couldn't see hastings returning I like the art of the Villian but the ukele Pichu is strange. I don't really like the signs I was fine with drawing circles around them in SOA but the first ranger was harsh.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Joker
    why the hell would they choose a Pichu as your partner.
    Same here, I would rather go with the SoA way, I mean 17 types of partner pokemon is good for me, and I'm kinda sick of Electric type Poke-assist for our partner. Gets too common

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    who couldn't see hastings returning I like the art of the Villian but the ukele Pichu is strange. I don't really like the signs I was fine with drawing circles around them in SOA but the first ranger was harsh.

You don't like the Ranger Sign? Eh, whatever.

So yeah, I watched some of the videos on the site... seems that the 'combo bonus' is built into the styler right at the beginning.
    And combination target clears! Lovely. It never did make sense to me how one Roselia could cut through a tree trunk by itself... Another thing about targets that got to me in SoA was that when you used soak on a burning log... the log dissolved. And the same with big boulders when they were pushed! I hope none of that happens...
    I saw Luxio using a Poke Assist... it didn't stay in the screen like Bellossom did, though... how odd.
    And Ranger Sign! The power to call Pokemon from a distance! Lovely. I really hope there aren't just specific places where you can call Pokemon, or something. I'd like to be able to call them anywhere. Just walking through a little town, and then; "I CALL UPON THE ALMIGHTY BEAST OF LIGHTNING, RAIKOU!". It'd be lovely to see how nobody on the street reacts in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duality Ninja View Post
    And if the third version isn't called Gray, I'll eat my own poop.
    HeartGold FC: 0733 0535 2913

Quote Originally Posted by ITOMARU View Post

And Ranger Sign! The power to call Pokemon from a distance! Lovely. I really hope there aren't just specific places where you can call Pokemon, or something. I'd like to be able to call them anywhere. Just walking through a little town, and then; "I CALL UPON THE ALMIGHTY BEAST OF LIGHTNING, RAIKOU!". It'd be lovely to see how nobody on the street reacts in any way.
    That would be funny The hilarity of Pokémon games. I hope we get it late 2010 (we being England). I love the Ranger games.

I also can't understand the Ukelele Pichu. Plusle and Minun were quite meh, but this?! I'd much rather have good ol' Partner Farm!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    That would be funny The hilarity of Pok&#233;mon games. I hope we get it late 2010 (we being England). I love the Ranger games.

I also can't understand the Ukelele Pichu. Plusle and Minun were quite meh, but this?! I'd much rather have good ol' Partner Farm!
    I should think england/europe will get the game late 2010 tending the usual pattern.

And I agree with you about the ukelele pichu, what is up with pokemon and pichu for the past year and a bit it has been one more after another first PC pichu, then spikey eared pichu and now a ukelele pichu it is beginning to get on my nerves! However, I do like electric types so I dont mind the type of my partner but I can see you guy's point about being the same type for the partner all the time.

Just a general comment, I do like all the modifications they have done like multi pokemon field moves, and I also like the return of mr hasting and murph (even though I fear how almia is coping without them) and also the quests was a good thing last time so I liked them returning too.

But I do hope they do something with the afterstory this time, just going round getting pokemon and then catching yet another (regigigas) made me feel a bit down, but the wi-fi missions kinda raised the hopes a little.
    Last edited by Orton155; 19th January 2010 at 10:08 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Sounds like a good game. New legends, the main characters look awsome, and the Ukelele Pichu is good. Let's hope that we get some more Pokemon and an even longer plot!

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Hey there's a new trailer for tracks of light. Here's the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Hey there's a new trailer for tracks of light. Here's the link.
    Thanks for the link, I've been looking everywhere for it.

I've noticed Serebii posted some new screenshots. I like how they've incorporated Kanto and Johto Pokemon that weren't found in the first two Ranger titles.

Spoiler:- Minor spoilers:
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd January 2010 at 12:23 AM.

Well, so far it looks better than the previous ones, with all the new features so far and judging from the screenshots, but we'll have to wait until it comes out to be sure. But so far I'm very excited for it.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

Wait wait is the ukulele pichu called ukelichu
    or did he just say it really fast

also I love the track played at the part where Entei is summoned

really the whole trailer was really neat

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast