Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    Can someone who has played all three games answer this. Do you think this third installment is better than the previous games or what? How long is it compared to the other two? anything special?
    Without spoiling the story for anyone, I think Tracks of Light lacks a certain something. It's not bad but you'd be surprised by how the storyline flows. I'm not a fan. I guess the English version will be more popular since people will understand it better lol.

hmm, something i decided to bring forth, in all the excitement of Pokemon Black and White, the release date for pokemon ranger: tracks of light hasnt been revealed for english versions yet.
    just join...http://s1.zetaboards.com/pokemonlife/index/

POKEMON BLACK PROGRESS:
    What recently happened: Trained Scrafty to lvl 81
    Currently Doing: Hunting for a male Slugma with Heat Wave
    Next up: Breeding Litwicks for competitive use.
    Team: Lv 81, Lv 82, Lv 82 SHINY, Lv 32, Lv 64, This slot is saved for
    Approximately 98% of SPPF users are keen on seeing a "Pokemon Grey", If you are the 2% of users that want Ken Sugimori to come up with something more creative, then put this into your sig. (Started by DYLANJON)

Quote Originally Posted by DYLANJON View Post
    hmm, something i decided to bring forth, in all the excitement of Pokemon Black and White, the release date for pokemon ranger: tracks of light hasnt been revealed for english versions yet.
    Well, Tracks of Light came out in Japan a little bit over a month. We probably wont get a US Release Date until later on in the upcoming months.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456