Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Short and To The Punch (627)

Finally, it loads!!

Unlike the last one, something has happened here, so time to lock & load!

- Ash is having his Gible "attempt" to polish off his Draco Meteor, but he's still having no such luck...
    - Again, Piplup ends up being in the wrong place & time; just as he's swimming in the river, the stray Meteor winds up cracking his skull. Yeowch!
    - Since Gible is unwilling to continue on, he instead chomps on a rock in the middle of that river, but once it breaks, it sends Gible into the drink. AHHHH, HE'S GOING TO DROWN!!!!
    - Wasting absolutely no time in this life & death situation, Ash calls out his Buizel to the rescue! He plucks him off the riverbed, & with the help of his inflatable collar, brings him back to the surface. *sigh* Dammit, that frayed my nerves! *injects a tranquilizer into his systems* Ahh, that's the stuff...
    - The daring feat has attracted the attention of a burly trainer who goes by the name of Clayton. Even though he is a powerful looking guy, his hasty nature has him abbreviating the gang's names in a way that only a dip#%@$ could. My response to this: "Where's the %@$&ing fire?!"
    - He's actually here to challenge him to a fight, specifically against his Buizel. Guess what he's using? His Mr. Mime!
    - WAR START!! Buizel goes after Mr. Mime with Aqua Jet, but he is stopped dead by his Psychic. Mr. Mime them flings him towards a tree, which knocks the wind out of Buizel.
    - Buizel uses SonicBoom, but then Mr. Mime spams the infamous DT, thus making it useless.
    - Buizel again uses Aqua Jet, but this time, Mr. Mime opts for a ThunderPunch, which ends up giving Buizel a case of dead. It's over already? That's humiliating...
    - Turns out, that Clayton happens to be the master of the Elemental Punches, as his Mr. Mime is also packing Ice Punch, & thankfully, he's willing to help his Buizel learn one, which would be Ice Punch.
    - To start off, both Ash & Buizel are going to have a punch out with a waterfall that Clayton so kindly provides.
    - They start the punch out, but Clayton realizes that they're doing it all wrong. How? Well, he shows them how it's done; he punches the waterfall, & yet, it doesn't splash. This is going to take a while...
    - In the meantime... TR starts snooping around, & as they make the sight of Clayton's Mr. Mime, they have intentions of nabbing it... once it's weakened that is...
    - Back with Ash, he & Buizel head off into the wilderness to see if they can't hone their concentration another way; one thing that we notice is that Buizel punches a plant, in which the leaves get blown away by the force.
    - A while later, they stop by with the rest of the gang for some nom noms, in which they notice that both Clayton & Mr. Mime are wolfing the stuff down as if they've just gone through a years imprisonment over at the Auschwitz Death Camp.
    - Strangely enough, Ash doesn't have an appetite, & runs off to continue training his Buizel. Very strange indeed, considering the fact that he's a hungry man nine times out of ten.
    - They're back with taking punches at the waterfall, but this time, Ash notices a fleck of ice forming on Buizel's fist. A sign of progress!
    - Ash then remembers Buizel punching at a plant, & he gets a brain-wave: have a leaf get blown over to Buizel, & have him focus on that.
    - He tries this new idea out, & after several attempts, Buizel finally maters the Ice Punch.
    - Feeling at the top of the world, Ash comes back to Clayton for a rematch, which he obliges, of course.
    - Again, Buizel starts off with Aqua Jet, which is again stopped by Mr. Mime's Psychic. He again flings him over towards a tree, but this time, Buizel recovers.
    - Then, it's a case of Deja-vu with SonicBoom & DT...
    - & all of a sudden, the weather gets sour; really sour.
    - TR decides that now is the best time to go after Mr. Mime, so they go all out without a set plan before all is lost.
    - Unfortunately for them, a higher power does not approve of their actions, & thus, they get smitten off into the sky by the Almighty. THANK YOU!!
    - Buizel rushes toward Mr. Mime, this time with an Ice Punch, & Mr. Mime counters with ThunderPunch. The results are different; Buizel only got nicked.
    - Then, out comes the rain, & when it rains, it %$#&ing pours!
    - This activates Buizel's Swift Swim, which turns him into The Flash.
    - With this, he blazes over to Mr. Mime, Ice Punch prepped, & this time it found its mark, giving Mr. Mime a case of frostbite, & shortly after, a case of dead. Revenge is a dish best served cold, especially in this case.
    - Clayton commented on the fact that he may have only won because of Swift Swim, & if that hadn't happened, he would be sure that the rematch would have ended differently. Aside from that, he says his farewells to the gang.

Having Buizel learn Ice Punch is friggin' awesome, especially considering the short amount of time that was taken to master that. Now if only Gible's mastery of Draco Meteor would come as fast...
    Last edited by Brumrha; 16th June 2010 at 7:07 PM.

The guy was annoying but apart from that it was a good episode. Buizel learnt a new move and the battles were pretty good as well I enjoyed them. And Gibles up to his old tricks again lol

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I expected Mr. Mime to have used defensive moves, but it was too offensive for my taste. It's trainer must have trained it using different methods :/

Glad Buizel learned a new move though, it was almost like the Gliscor episode except that...

Spoiler:- Spoiler ALERT!:
    Exactly!
        Spoiler:- Spoiler! OH NOEZ!:

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    Also, the little fist bump between Satoshi and Buizel after their victory was perfect.
    How did I not notice this little part? But now that I see it here, awww, how cute!

Just saw this episode today. Missed it the first time!

Episodes where Buizel gets the main focus on it I always like watching!

The episode starts out with Gible trying and failing to use Draco Meteor. Only to have it, obviously, make Piplup it's target!

The whole rest of this episode was awesome, so it's hard to pick parts that I really liked, so all I'll say is that I'm really happy Buizel learned Ice Punch! I'm so proud of him!

Nevermind, there is something else I'll say:
    When Buizel finally knocked Mr. Mime out with a succesful Ice punch, i actually said, out loud but to myself: "Awesome job, Buizel! I knew you could do it!"
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Great to see Buizel learning Ice Punch...amazing how quickly it mastered the move

This episode was alright. It was cool to see a Mr. Mime again. It was great to see a Buizel-centered episode. It was great to see Buizel learn Ice Punch attack. It was cool that Buizel was practicing punching the leaves. It was so cool how Buizel was able to dodge Mr. Mime's Thunderpunch attack and be able to land an Ice Punch attack for the knock out. It was great to see the Swift Swim ability used again to give Buizel extra speed. As usual Gible's Draco Meteor hit Piplup.

59/100

I liked the episode, but it was a bit boring at times. Nice to see some Ash and Buizel friendship-building (the fist bump was too cute!). Chancellor was pretty annoying at times, but he was quite a good character. Buizel learning Ice Punch was awesome, so overall it was a good episode.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Default Can anyone tell me....

What the name of the soundtrack that plays after ice punch and thunder punch collide? please i've been wanting to know forever

Oh gosh...i saw this episode on TV soooo much...that guy with the Mr.mime is soooo annoying xD all those nicknames =P
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really enjoyed this episode. It was obvious that Gible's Draco Meteor was going to fail. Glad that Buizel saved Gible from drowing. That guy (Clayton I think) was funny with all those Nicknames. It was cool to Mr. Mime again. It was cool to see Buizel learn Ice Punch and beat Mr. Mime with it. I thought Team Rockets shortened "We're Blasting off again was funny.

Buizel winning any kind of battle is a surprise. Teaching it Ice Punch to create Ice Aqua Jet was a smart thing to do. Other than that though, not much happened that I thought had much significance. It was just a boring episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The episode wasn't boring.

Hah, okay, one of the weirdest guest characters since Mr. Sho in season 11. o_O At least Buizel learned a useful new move in ice punch, but it's too bad he didn't use it much before being Oak'd at the end of the season.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234