God that guy was so freaking annoying. Made it hard to watch the episode.
God that guy was so freaking annoying. Made it hard to watch the episode.
Team Galactic conquers all
I didn't watched the whole show and I'm glad. As soon as Mr. Mime's trainer started calling Ash "Ash-Bui" I wanted to punch someone. But I did like it that Buizel. I'll agree with one person we do need more trainers like Clayton but not in the way he calls other trainers. When I heard him call Ash "Ash-Bui", it just made me go "and some people wonder why the show is going down the drain...." (I personally think the show has gone downhill but the games are the different story).
That master was one of the most annoying characters ever put in the anime, bar that the battles were good and team rocket were pretty funny as usual
Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Black FC- 2408 4376 9444
Just got to watch the episode this morning, and it was alright.
Clayton was pretty insane, giving weird ending names to Ash and the gang. :P But his Mr. Mime was pretty beast, especially during the first battle.
Buizel learning Ice Punch, and knowing it's Swift Swim ability was pretty sweet. But like someone said before, if it weren't for the Rain, Buizel would've been in deep trouble.
Plus, if Ash were to give Buizel to Clayton to train, Ash would have been more stupider, especially releasing Gliscor not too long ago.
ok now that I've had time to fire my DVR and watch.. i thoguht it was a goodepisode.. I love rain so it was nice that the storm moved in to help buizel win. I liked the training with the leaf. Buizel did a good job.
poor piplup lol
Clayton was an interesting charachter,.but the short names got my all cross eyed lol
did anyone else notice cartoon network accidently played the clone wars end credits instead of pokemon ?( on Sat not sure for Sun) I LOL'ed at that.
great episode 10/10
This was a pretty good episode. Buizel learned a new move, Ash didn't give Buizel away for training, Team Rocket was blasted off before they could ruin the episode, and an ability was utilized.
Clayton was an interesting trainer. He showed that speaking in full sentences is for the weak. "Ash-Bui" "Bro-bre" "Ash-Pi". I'm always glad when the character of the day has some personality.
I've officially claimed Swampert!
Haha, I liked Clayton - AshBui, BroBree (lol), DawnPip.
Slightly different, but why should we have repeating, boring episodes? I thought this one was great! It did seem like a filler, but I guess it wasn't because Buizel learned a new move. Slightly strange way of getting there, but it worked.
Interesting episode. I wouldn't call it a filler episode because this episode wasn't a waste. Buizel mastered Ice Punch, and we discovered its ability to be Swift Swim. Also, the Mr. Mime trainer is a funny and interesting character. His "AshBui" "BroBree" and "DawnPip" were awesome LOL. Finally an episode that's not repetitive or boring
Last edited by poizonsting; 14th June 2010 at 6:13 PM.
"Your signature was too epic! My epeen couldn't handle its epicness" - so called half-arsed mod (they know who they are)
Ash/Iris/Cilan/etc. Pokemon Usage in BW Spreadsheet Updated: 1/31/12 [New: Ash vs Quattro]
The episode was cool, and Buizel vs. mr Mime was pretty cool. However, my favorite part was Gible at the start.
If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)
Let's do this!
Image from Preview of DP 189
I like how Clayton nicknamed Ash and co. and how Buizel successfully learnt a new move in just one ep, the battle between Buizel and Mr.Mime was alright, so overall the ep was a nice one.
Finally, it loads!!
Unlike the last one, something has happened here, so time to lock & load!
- Ash is having his Gible "attempt" to polish off his Draco Meteor, but he's still having no such luck...
- Again, Piplup ends up being in the wrong place & time; just as he's swimming in the river, the stray Meteor winds up cracking his skull. Yeowch!
- Since Gible is unwilling to continue on, he instead chomps on a rock in the middle of that river, but once it breaks, it sends Gible into the drink. AHHHH, HE'S GOING TO DROWN!!!!
- Wasting absolutely no time in this life & death situation, Ash calls out his Buizel to the rescue! He plucks him off the riverbed, & with the help of his inflatable collar, brings him back to the surface. *sigh* Dammit, that frayed my nerves! *injects a tranquilizer into his systems* Ahh, that's the stuff...
- The daring feat has attracted the attention of a burly trainer who goes by the name of Clayton. Even though he is a powerful looking guy, his hasty nature has him abbreviating the gang's names in a way that only a dip#%@$ could. My response to this: "Where's the %@$&ing fire?!"
- He's actually here to challenge him to a fight, specifically against his Buizel. Guess what he's using? His Mr. Mime!
- WAR START!! Buizel goes after Mr. Mime with Aqua Jet, but he is stopped dead by his Psychic. Mr. Mime them flings him towards a tree, which knocks the wind out of Buizel.
- Buizel uses SonicBoom, but then Mr. Mime spams the infamous DT, thus making it useless.
- Buizel again uses Aqua Jet, but this time, Mr. Mime opts for a ThunderPunch, which ends up giving Buizel a case of dead. It's over already? That's humiliating...
- Turns out, that Clayton happens to be the master of the Elemental Punches, as his Mr. Mime is also packing Ice Punch, & thankfully, he's willing to help his Buizel learn one, which would be Ice Punch.
- To start off, both Ash & Buizel are going to have a punch out with a waterfall that Clayton so kindly provides.
- They start the punch out, but Clayton realizes that they're doing it all wrong. How? Well, he shows them how it's done; he punches the waterfall, & yet, it doesn't splash. This is going to take a while...
- In the meantime... TR starts snooping around, & as they make the sight of Clayton's Mr. Mime, they have intentions of nabbing it... once it's weakened that is...
- Back with Ash, he & Buizel head off into the wilderness to see if they can't hone their concentration another way; one thing that we notice is that Buizel punches a plant, in which the leaves get blown away by the force.
- A while later, they stop by with the rest of the gang for some nom noms, in which they notice that both Clayton & Mr. Mime are wolfing the stuff down as if they've just gone through a years imprisonment over at the Auschwitz Death Camp.
- Strangely enough, Ash doesn't have an appetite, & runs off to continue training his Buizel. Very strange indeed, considering the fact that he's a hungry man nine times out of ten.
- They're back with taking punches at the waterfall, but this time, Ash notices a fleck of ice forming on Buizel's fist. A sign of progress!
- Ash then remembers Buizel punching at a plant, & he gets a brain-wave: have a leaf get blown over to Buizel, & have him focus on that.
- He tries this new idea out, & after several attempts, Buizel finally maters the Ice Punch.
- Feeling at the top of the world, Ash comes back to Clayton for a rematch, which he obliges, of course.
- Again, Buizel starts off with Aqua Jet, which is again stopped by Mr. Mime's Psychic. He again flings him over towards a tree, but this time, Buizel recovers.
- Then, it's a case of Deja-vu with SonicBoom & DT...
- & all of a sudden, the weather gets sour; really sour.
- TR decides that now is the best time to go after Mr. Mime, so they go all out without a set plan before all is lost.
- Unfortunately for them, a higher power does not approve of their actions, & thus, they get smitten off into the sky by the Almighty. THANK YOU!!
- Buizel rushes toward Mr. Mime, this time with an Ice Punch, & Mr. Mime counters with ThunderPunch. The results are different; Buizel only got nicked.
- Then, out comes the rain, & when it rains, it %$#&ing pours!
- This activates Buizel's Swift Swim, which turns him into The Flash.
- With this, he blazes over to Mr. Mime, Ice Punch prepped, & this time it found its mark, giving Mr. Mime a case of frostbite, & shortly after, a case of dead. Revenge is a dish best served cold, especially in this case.
- Clayton commented on the fact that he may have only won because of Swift Swim, & if that hadn't happened, he would be sure that the rematch would have ended differently. Aside from that, he says his farewells to the gang.
Having Buizel learn Ice Punch is friggin' awesome, especially considering the short amount of time that was taken to master that. Now if only Gible's mastery of Draco Meteor would come as fast...
Last edited by Brumrha; 16th June 2010 at 6:07 PM.
The guy was annoying but apart from that it was a good episode. Buizel learnt a new move and the battles were pretty good as well I enjoyed them. And Gibles up to his old tricks again lol
Spoiler:- Spoiler! OH NOEZ!:
Just saw this episode today. Missed it the first time!
Episodes where Buizel gets the main focus on it I always like watching!
The episode starts out with Gible trying and failing to use Draco Meteor. Only to have it, obviously, make Piplup it's target!
The whole rest of this episode was awesome, so it's hard to pick parts that I really liked, so all I'll say is that I'm really happy Buizel learned Ice Punch! I'm so proud of him!
Nevermind, there is something else I'll say:
When Buizel finally knocked Mr. Mime out with a succesful Ice punch, i actually said, out loud but to myself: "Awesome job, Buizel! I knew you could do it!"
SS FC - 4984 7968 7958 Ben
Pt. FC - 2666 0837 1829 Ben
White FC - 1978 9611 8922 Alexi
I have officially claimed Nidorina in the Claim-A-Pokemon thread. Beware the cuteness!!
Note to self: Don't change location or user title until the second season of MLP: FiM has gotten underway!
My White Team:
^ Win!Originally Posted by AzukanAsimbu
You know your mom spends more of your money than just on groceries. Shes hittin the booze too. Shes just drunk dialing you
Great to see Buizel learning Ice Punch...amazing how quickly it mastered the move
This episode was alright. It was cool to see a Mr. Mime again. It was great to see a Buizel-centered episode. It was great to see Buizel learn Ice Punch attack. It was cool that Buizel was practicing punching the leaves. It was so cool how Buizel was able to dodge Mr. Mime's Thunderpunch attack and be able to land an Ice Punch attack for the knock out. It was great to see the Swift Swim ability used again to give Buizel extra speed. As usual Gible's Draco Meteor hit Piplup.