View Poll Results: What arc are you on in the Naruto storyline?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rescue Gaara arc or lower

4 13.79%
  • Sai and Sasuke arc

0 0%
  • Twelve Guardian Ninja arc

0 0%
  • Hidan and Kakuzu arc

0 0%
  • Three-Tailed Beast arc

0 0%
  • Hunt for Uchiha arc

1 3.45%
  • Six-Tailed Beast arc

3 10.34%
  • Senjustu Training arc

0 0%
  • Invasion of Pain arc

2 6.90%
  • 5 Kage Summit arc or higher

19 65.52%
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

Default Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

(The old club closed due to the owner, Dream Pray being banned, thus inactive. So here I am ready to take the steering wheel.)

Do you like Naruto? Do you want to discuss it in a fan club, but can't find one? Then welcome, to the Naruto club, a place where all your dreams and hopes will come true you can discuss Naruto anime, games, manga, and more.

Owner: Nidoprince
    Co-owner: None (For now).

Rules (Follow it! Believe it!):

1. Naruto has lots of twists and turns, so everything that may require you to watch a certain episode, put it in spoiler tags. Ask in the questiongs thread (Or me, or somebody else) before you post if you don't know how to work them. (If it's in the very beginning of Naruto, you don't need to put in spoiler tags since most people in the club have watched 10 episodes or more.) UPDATE! You must state AT LEAST the arc with the spoiler you are discussing. Episode/Chapter would be better, but at least do the arc if you don't know the episode. If you are discussing events that happen in more than one episode/chapter, then the arc would be preffered.

2. No bashing. Bashing is when people are saying they don't like someone or an idea in a rude, mindless way.

Bashing:

Sasuke u motha ****er, u cant even killz Naruto because you suck your **** etc...
    However, you can express your opinions of a character.

Not bashing:

I actually don't like Sasuke much since he's one of those character's that is made just to be the "cool guy." I like characters that are out of the box, and have something that you don't see every day.
    3. Follow club and SPPF rules.

4. Try not to go off topic.

Example of discussion going off topic:

I actually don't like Sasuke much since he's one of those character's that is made just to be the "cool guy." I like characters that are out of the box, and have something that you don't see every day.
    I like cheese. I just had some today, and it was SO GOOD! It was blue cheese, and it had just the right taste to it!
    Oh yea, me too! I like chedder on pretty much everything actually. Good on sandwitches, crackers, and more!
    5. Make your posts readable. It doesn't have to have perfect grammar, and you can use abbreviations such as LOL, and stuff, but stuff like this:

omg, u r $0 b$ted fr q0ting me!1!1!!! i cme hre aftr a g00d b@$hing $e$i0n for $@$, 8 my blu cheese, n hre u r blaming me fr tlkn n 1337spk!!11!1
    (That was a big shift in language there, it was actually hard for me to type out)

6. No one-lining. If it's on topic, and you don't do it much, and the club isn't swamped by one-lines, fine, but if it's not on topic, you do it all the time, and the club's about to get closed for it, I will infract/ban. A good example of one-lining:

Yes he is.
    It creams the discussion, is spam, and is pretty much pointless.

7. Code for joining: Have "Believe it!" somewhere in your first post, and explain why you like Naruto.

8. Be active. If you are not active in a month, you will have to rejoin. You can rejoin by reading the rules again, and following them (Expecting you probably forgot them over a month).

9. Don't ask to be a co-owner. I choose who helps, and asking will cause you to break a rule, getting you one step farther away from becoming a co-owner.

10. Most important rule: Have fun! Seriously, if you feel like you're being stabbed every time you read a word in this club (If you did feel that, I would ask what is wrong and what you think needs to be changed, but not something like "I wanna new rule: Everybody has to give me free shinies or they are banned 4evr!" but more like "I think you could improve the club by being more strict. You've accepted and let slide rule breaking members, causing the club to collapse) then there's no point in coming here, I'd never wanna stab someone every time you read a word, but it really depends on how much I'm getting paid per hour.

Art:

None

Topics:

None

Now, let's get this party started!
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 2nd April 2010 at 7:04 PM.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Yay, this got approved!

*Insert mod who approved this's username here* 's
    SEAL OF APPROVAL
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Yay! I can believe it that this was opened!

Wow. I'm the first member, but I'm probably the noobiest. xp
    I got really "into" Naruto about November last year. I was reading an old '05 Shonen Jump, and was like "holy crap, this is actually good o.o"
    Then I've been trying to keep up to date, but there's no episodes or manga stores here :O. So, probably whenever I post, I'll have a Narutopedia page up. My favorite character's Kankuro.
        Spoiler:- Is Mourning Still:

So what shall we discuss first?
    Last edited by GalladeX; 17th January 2010 at 2:51 AM.

Accepted! I know (He was my favorite character), but that should be in spoiler tags. I forgot to announce with bans and infractions, I don't have anything planned, but depending on how bad something is I'll infract bigger or smaller. Since you just joined I'll give you a warning, and you just have to edit the post anyway. It'd be different if you always spammed or something, that's when I actually ban. Remember:

1. Naruto has lots of twists and turns, so everything that may require you to watch a certain episode, put it in spoiler tags. Ask in the questiongs thread (Or me, or somebody else) before you post if you don't know how to work them.
    If you already know, please edit the post and put that in spoilers.

Well I got into Naruto because my friend watched it, and we sometimes played it, but that's when I first heard about it. When I really got into it was when I was watching Cartoon Network and saw Naruto was on, and I was like "I know that!" and so I watched it since then.

Naruto Club?! *Woot Woot!*

I can believe it! I've been a fan for about 6 months. I started watching the anime but I liked the manga better. Recently started viewing Japanese Naruto episodes and I think they're good. I like Naruto because of the whole complicated storyline; everything in the past has had an effect on the present. The characters themselves are neat, like Shikamaru and his intellect and Sasuke and his vengeful attitude. I think Sasuke is the best based on that fact alone.

My first day and I already have a warning.
    >_<

How 'bout a "What is your favorite Jutsu" Discussion?

Oh yea, that thing about the bashing example for Sasuke was not true. I knew tons of people like him, so I thought bashing him for an example would cause people to hate bashing even more. If I said that for real people would kill me ._.'

Anyway, you're accepted!

EDIT: I was beat, therefore I must edit and reply, hehe. XD Don't worry about it GalladeX, as long as you fix it and nobody cared then you may as well forget about the whole thing. If not, now you know, and for spoilers that are much more major you won't have to feel a bit of guilt. I'll reply to the topic soon as well.
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 17th January 2010 at 3:00 AM.

Haha believe it! Nice job nidoprince so far so good but then again its only been up for a day. Oh and just to tell you I have the winter 2010 posters to! Their awesome. And about Sasuke you mean people used to like him.

Accepted! Anyways, I think Sasuke is one of the most popular characters ever, but he was more so     Spoiler:- Late Naruto pt. 1 spoilers:

What is your favorite Jutsu?

I think it's called 64 Palm Rotation. Neji uses it. Also, Air Palm. In fact, the reason I like Neji so much is because of his jutsu.

Let's see, it's a tie between Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu and Tsukuyomi.

The Fireball Jutsu is a generic yet powerful jutsu that has a large range.

Spoiler:- Spoiler~:
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th January 2010 at 4:53 AM.

Rasen-suriken(should I have put that in spoiler?)or kiba and akamarus two headed wolf man that thing is awesome! It was in a older naruto collertor books where it had a poll for most famoeus character.Sasuke won and naruto was second then I think it was shikamaru.

No and no to the spoilers. If I just said Madara is awesome, nobody would make the connection to know who and what I'm trying to visilize in people's heads. When the people see the episode with whatever you're talking about, they'll just be saying "Oh, so that's what ______ was talking about!"

Tsukuyomi is different in this case. But it's still not in spoilers since Tsukuyomi's effect is revealed close to when the user uses the jutsu. For example, if the effect of the jutsu is revealed in a bunch of episodes after the person uses it, it'd be in spoilers, since someone could be watching that episode, then read the text and know what's going to happen, thus be spoiled.

Basicly, if there's a span between the start of an arc, and you know the end/the twist in the arc, then don't post it, but if you vaguely mention something and it's only in an episode's time for when it's revealed, leave it.

Anyway, like I said in the old club, at first I thought the Rasen Shuriken was thrown and then it would go faster than the eyes can see. And the pain would only register in your brain after it hit you since it would be so fast. (Yes, I know, I can dig out that disturbing muscle in my brain when I need it :P) Tsukuyomi is one of the best genjutsu I've ever known, and the coolest as well. Kurenai has some pretty cool genjutsu as well though.

How come, everytime I log off, people actually post? >_<

Anyway, my favorite Jutsu is a tie between the Puppet Technique (used by Kankuro), which lets the user control puppets, and Sasori's Iron Sand World Order, which shoots a bunch of Iron Sand spikes everywhere.

Hmm I guess its time for a new topic mabye?

Name all of youre naruto games and tell which one is your favorite.

Well you probably dont have to name all of them but I am anyways
    Ninja council 3 and 4 ultimate ninja 3 and 4 path of the ninja 1 and 2 and rise of the ninja 2 and my favorite is ultimate ninja 4 hopefully 5 when i get it. Sai looks awesome!

Well, my only Naruto game is Narutimate Ninja Storm, so that's my favorite as well ^^

Believe it or not, I been a Naruto fan ever since I first watched the anime. I want to join this club so that I can discuss Naruto with other people and to strengthen the power to support Naruto. I just love Naruto.
    I bought Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty...

then....

Nothing....

I was watching episodes where Zabuza got killed.I didnt know he had those shark teeth like kisame    Spoiler:- :
    . It was weird but I loved it how he killed Gato swith the kunai in his mouth.

^Shark teeth actually make an anime/manga less animeish/mangaish. It looks more like American cartoon teeth. And that last part was both awesome, and sort of inspirational XD Mainly because he would risk completely killing himself to get revenge on Gato.

Robincool: Accepted!

Oh, look, a Naruto club! If there's a place I belong, it's here.

Believe it was always a funny catchphrase, but Naruto stopped using it...
    I pretty much like the series because my sister drew me into it. There were some times where the series had just started, and I would be walking by and she would be watching it. Ah, nostalgic times. But the first time I had walked by was probably the worst in one of the first episodes. Luckily, it didn't bother me much.
    When my sister wanted to watch a new episode one night, I agreed to as well. I remember episode 107 as the first episode I had the patience to watch the end of, and then we seriously started from 108.
    Ah, the memories go back....

My favorite jutsu? Uh... pretty much anything the Hyuuga clan uses, along with the Fireball Jutsu that Sasuke has. I've... always had an obsession with fire jutsu, for some reason.
    I only have two Naruto games, and I hardly play either. One is Ninja Council 3 for the DS, and the other is something for the Wii where everyone's saying weird stuff because of some hypnotism jutsu at the beginning.

My favorite character is surely Neji. He's really the only case in which, on my favorite anything list, he's stayed at the top for more than a couple of weeks. Make that a year and a half. xD
    I'm also fond of Hinata, to name the second. But past the second favorite, things tend to be indefinite.
    Shiny Hunts:
    Articuno -- Dec 16, 2009 -- 653 SRs

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by SapphireL!)

Yea, Naruto only used "Believe it" in part 1, not Shippuden. I like Hyuuga clan jutsu as well! Like I said earlier, some of my favs are Air Palm and 64 Palm Rotation. I only have one, and probably the least out of everyone here, which is Narutimate Ninja Storm. Anyway you're accepted!

Acually he only said believe it when he was like 12 in the series when he became 13 when the third chunin exam started he stopped saying it. And ino stopped calling sakura billboard brow choji stopped eatind so much and shikamaru became less lazy.But shikamarus laziness was why I liked him so much!

Naruto Ninja Council:1-4
    Naruto Ninja Destiny:1
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja:1 and 3.
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2.
    That about it. :3
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/zsl2e8.jpg[/img]

\\Internet?//Veni Vidi Vici\\MyMiniCity//

Wow, that's a lot compared to me. Anyway, if you meant to join, then you're denied. Your missing something in your post. If you didn't mean to join, then you have to join to post.

Yes, a ton has changed in Shippuden. Ino and Sakura are friends, Shikamaru doesn't say "What a drag" anymore, Naruto doesn't say "Believe it!" anymore, Saskue     Spoiler:- Major end of part 1 spoiler:
    the 3rd Hokage     Spoiler:- Major part 1 spoiler:
    Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidoprince View Post
    Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.
    Choji didnt lose weight! Naruto even said he got bigger in manga number 34 or something.Oh and just to add something do Ino and Gaara acually like each other because theres groups like    Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by ryodragonite; 19th January 2010 at 9:31 PM.

OK fine, he's the same weight as usual. Just give me 2 images of part 1 Chogi and Shippuden Chogi. Besides, if he did gain weight he didn't even gain that much weight because he's GROWING.

Also...Rule number 1 of shipping: You can pair up ANYBODY as long as they would seem to "Click". They don't even have to meet and it could be a really popular ship.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast