Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gods of an Unown World

Default Gods of an Unown World

Gods of an Un(kn)own World: A pokemon RPG.

Game Administrator: PokemonBreederChris
    RPG Estimated Start Date:March 6th, 2010
    GM Note: SIGN UPS ARE STILL OPEN!!! (11 Legendaries Left!)

* It has been good to see, this month, the interest in this RPG. We have enough members, and now are about to start the Role Play. LSU's always accepted, until the last Legendary is taken.

* This
    * Is A
    * Test to See
    * If I can Breech
    * THE SERVER ERROR!

~-~-~-~

Prologue:

Everywhere, everywhere vision blurred. Dust littered the skies, flung from the torn crags and craters scattered below. Howling winds slashed across misshapen stone pillars, piercing at the sky. Smoke rose from molten rock cooling, muddied water bubbled as it seeped back into the dirt. Sparks flew rampant against dead charred foliage. Ruins of stone, brick, and iron were buried beneath waves of sand, barely showing the grandeur they once held. The remains of a battle that shook the very foundations of PokeEarth has come to an end.

This area would never seem to ever hold life, it was a barren wasteland, a graveyard to hope, a harbinger of despair. Yet amidst the dusty skies, a large enigmatic figure was seen, floating. It was looking down at a large crater, dark purple tinted energies swarmed around it. Within the crater a humanoid being - a man - raised to one knee, struggled to stand. He was coughing, panting, his body had given up, but his mind still striving forward; he tried with all its strength to stand against the floating figure, but his limbs remained too weak to stand. The floating figure laughed at the fallen man's failed attempt, and with a smirk raised his hand toward the man.

A loud whistle sounded as dark energy took a spherical shape in the floating figure's hand, and with a snap, the ball of energy shot straight to the man. An explosion of dust erupted, the Man was propelled up into the air. The floating figure pointed his palm to the man, and gravity ceased around him. The man was floating, though moved around as if he were constricted.

Coughing up blood, the man spoke. "You'll never succeed! I--others will stop you! Claim you! Control you!"

The floating figure laughed again, its dark eyes looking straight toward the Man. No word was exchanged from his mouth. Instead a booming voice that echoed across the entire battlefield sounded. <On the contrary, Giovanni, I have already succeeded. I Shall rule this pathetic world, and no one can stop me.>
    The figure stopped, and through Giovanni in an orbit around it. Corpses of creatures occupied the craters. A large whale's tale stuck out from hardened lava. < The earth, the ocean, the skies all bow down to me.>

Giovanni was thrown into the rockwall of a raised cliff, leaving his own imprint. All around him light, of the purest black, danced around in the shape of lightning. They pounced off the air leaving ripples in their wake.

<Not even day, or night, life, or death, space, or time could stop me from achieving my goal, I will ressurect him, the one to challenge the Creator.This world will be Mine.> The voice became violent, as it spoke. <You are mere mortal, chasing after a dream you will never achieve.>

Giovanni, with one feeble arm, grasped his left shoulder. bit his lip, and kept his heavy eyes open. "You will fail...I Created you...You are rightfully Mine." He roared.

<On the contrary Giovanni.> The floating figure glided over to Giovanni. <It is not I who is rightfully yours, but you who is to be mine.> Giovanni's eyes grew wide, as the enigmatic figure touched his body. A purple flame grew wild, engulfing his body. The figure laughed as the man's body combusted and burnt to ashes.

<Nothing can stand in my wa-> As the enigmatic figure gloated, backing away from the wild fire he had caused, a brilliant light shot out toward it. The figure turned around dodging it barely. The beam left a burnt mark in the figure's shoulder.

<You.> exclaimed the figure as from the ruble another humanoid being collapsed; it had used all its energy in that last attack. As the enigmatic figure turned however, its own spell had taken to him. He was burning. His body began to combust.

<What? No. I cannot be defeated. Never> Roared the booming voice, as another dark sphere grew from the being's palms. The sphere grew and grew, engulfing all light that came to it. The figure created a black hole. Winds violently erupted, rocks began to levitate toward the black hole. The fallen corpses jerked as the black-hole devoured all in its wake.

A flash of light, then nothing, complete darkness. Echoes of sound danced in the distance. The winds that the black-hole had created began to roar much loader, they screamed with despair. At the nearby coast, waves crashe down on the sandybeaches, shaving away the land every thrash of a wave. The entirety of the world grew violent as this black hole grew and obliterated. A light flashed again, the world erupted in a blanket of white. Absolute silence happened, for only a brief second. This second however felt like eons until a crackling explosion sounded as a cluster of meteors began to fall to Earth.

~-~-~-~

Sirens rang as large balls of fire crashed down into the towering skyscrapers of a proud civilization. crowds of people stood on the streets in a dumbing awe, as people cloaked in red, in white, in blue univorms tried to usher people away - into safety. Giant metalic birds hovered across the city's streets weilding lights and cameras. It was only a brief instance, but out of nowhere, a cluster of meteorites came crashing down all around this proud city. A city full of silent pride, as buildings only grew taller. It was a concrete jungle. From a window overlooking this sudden chaos, stood a man peeking through the blinds.

The man held a dark smirk over his fine silk suit. He dusted off his shoulders and took hold of his bag. The bag had a company's insignia upon it. Rocket Bio-Genetic Sciences.

"So, they have finally come..." The man silently said as he closed the blinds.

~-~-~-~

Sparkling light dances around you, as your eyes first open, blinking to adjust. You are alone, you are naked, you are confused, trying to recall only hazy memories. Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here? are all thoughts that go through your head. You try to move your arm, wait, that doesn't feel right....does it? You inspect your feet, your body, your face. Is this me? You try to recall but you can't. You are quite confused, and can't remember anything. You start to feel alienated, you become frightenned, and ashamed, your body, exposed, it does not feel right. Though, something inside you, gives you a feeling of great power, of great enlightment. You take a deep breath...

You are a God of an unknown world.

~-~-~-~

Synapses:

Something catastrophic has happened. Where once was a proud city now remains a large crater, a barren wasteland. A great battle has shaken the very foundations of the PokEarth. Something of great Power stirred the pokemon of Legend across the lands, guiding them to these 'now ruins' only to have them fall one by one to to each other and this Power. As the last legendary fell, laughter echoed across the lands. A dark abyss opened, shadow covered the lands. A portal was opened, but to where? A new dimension. You wake up, everything unknown. You are naked and find yourself in a strange world, with no memories, except a strange feeling. A Feeling that you do not belong, that you are something greater, but what, you cannot recall. In this RPG, you set off on a journey of discovery, a journey to uncover secrets of what happened, what this battle was about, who is behind it. However, you are trapped on...Earth.

~-~-~-~

This is a free form, free for all RPG, where you are guided along a set journey but free to make your own decisions on what to do. Who will you make allies, who will you be your enemies? What will you do to find the answers, with only a strange feeling and human instinct to guide you.

You are a legendary, that has been transformed into a mortal human. You, must now go out, meet others of a similar aura, and uncover the mysterious that surround you and the world surrounding.

You cannot recall much, but you do have an idea on a few things. You have a feeling that you are not who you are. The reflection in the mirror is you but, at the same time, not you. You might have a reoccurring dream, of dark energy bathing you, giving you serene comfort, and intense pain. Something about you, a power that surrounds you, guides you, calls out to you, acts as a sixth sense. This power is driving you forward, but you can't find reason to it.

~-~-~-~

This pokemon RPG is set in the real world, so the laws of physics, and laws of nature apply. Technology of the Pokemon World does not exist, however a certain company has began to make prototypes of such mechanisms. As for abilities, shooting laserbeams out of the eyes, or conjuring fireballs is not illegal, but I trust that people will use common sense when using them, as most abilities can be double-edges swords.

The initial setting takes place in New York City, and the surrounding area. It will likely change and go across the other lands of Earth, however that is up to where the members and plot takes us. That is also to say, that at times, this RPG could become cross-dimensional. The beginning of the RPG will be a discovery and growth plot, full of love, betrayal, adventure, and despair. Choose wisely your actions as the smallest thought can have the gravest of consequence.

~-~-~-~

Your character is mortal, with a strange power about them. Your characters will be ''missing in action'' if the Terms of Joining are not followed. I expect that people who sign up, are willing to post with activity. If there is a rut and fall of inspiration to post, I will try hard to rekindle sparks for this RPG.

~-~-~-~

Terms of Joining:
    Follow the standard RPG Forum rules, however, in addition to them, I include these pieces of information. In Joining this RPG, you agree to the following statements.

1. Activity. It is an issue. No one wants an RPG to die. If you are to be away or are unable to, or even honestly have no inspiration to post, please contact me via PM, and I will work things out with you. If there is no post within 10 days after your last post without you contacting me, then you give rights so that your character will temporarily be an NPC or ''missing in action.''

2. As the GM, I have the right to "bunny" if it involves with forwarding the plot. I will contact a player first however, for options, as I will not strictly do it without knowledge and thought from the player. I am the master of the past, present, and future. Many events that occurs are finding about what happened right before they awoke in this world. That being said, I will control the ''memories'' of the legendaries based on plot-specific points. However I will not control the actions or anything in the present. I might nudge events to occur for a specific player for the future. I bunnying will rarely occur, except when involving discoveries of the past.

3. You are allowed, in fact, encouraged to create other characters, ''alternates'' as they are called, or NPCs. I will give you free-verse on any character you create, as I trust you will follow the guidelines and plot of this RPG. However, if you have any doubts you are welcome to drop a PM by me, and I can work things out with you. Sign ups are not required for NPCs, but are preferred. Also depending on the activity and interest in this RPG, I might allow people to play as other Legendaries that aren't taken.

[Accepted/Pending/Reserved list]

1. Jirachi - Tumbleweed93 - Hikaru

2a. Lugia - Cdra1617 - Rain

2b. Latios - Cdra1617 - "Lars"

3. Darkrai - The Jewel of Life - Tiana[INACTIVE]

4. Rayquaza - wolfrain23 - Soul Muzic

5. Moltres - InnerFlame - Cat

6. Entei - Tundra_Wolfmane - Runner

7. Zapdos - Hakerius - Natalie

8. Suicune - GenericUserName - Setzer

9. Groudon - TheBlackGlove - Terra

10. Ho-oh - .:Lemon Tea:. - Teresa

11. Azelf - greywolf123 - Roderick

12. Latias - Mimori Kiryu - "Travis"

Articuno - Reserved PokemonBreederChris

Available Legendaries:

Mew -
    Raikou -
    Celebi -
    Regirock -
    Regice -
    Registeel -
    Kyogre - Reserved for CyberBlastoise, until March 6th, 2010.
    Deoxys -
    Uxie -
    Mesprit -
    Heatran -
    Cresselia - Reserved for Tundra_Wolfmane, until March 6th, 2010.
    Phione - Reserved for InnerFlame, until March 6th, 2010.
    Manaphy -
    Shaymin -

Forbidden Legendaries:

Palkia
    Dialga
    Regigigas
    Arceus
    Mewtwo
    Giratina

~-~-~-~

Based on your character, I have three ratings Approved, Pending, and/or Denied. If you are approved your character is acceptable to the standards of this RPG. If you are put as pending, you are required to edit before you may be accepted into the RPG. Denial means that your entire character design is rejected. If Denial happens, you are still allowed to participate, you only need a new character design.

I only allow three pendings per character design, if you fail to edit appropriately the fourth time it is submitted, the character is denied. A custom RPG sample is required for the character if you are on your second and third strike with pending. Well beneath is the sign up form, I hope you have fun and enjoy the RPG. Thank you for stoping by, have fun!

~-~-~-~

Name: ((The title that was given to you when you first ''awakened.'' This could of been given, or thought of by yourself.))
    Legendary: ((The legendary that is your character, available legendaries are shown from the list.))
    Gender: ((As most legendaries are gender-unknown, you can be creative here, with exception to the few gender specific legendaries such as Latios or Latias.))
    Age: ((The biological age of your legendary, how they appear as human. Keep age in range to human life expectancy. Very young or very old is acceptable if given appropriate reason, else keep it a reasonable age.))

Description: ((The physical appearance of your character; what others see at first glance. In description include your height, your weight, your physique. Hair style and color, facial features, and eye color. Also physical abilities and limitations can go here. Include cosmetics and clothing options as well. Mind you, clothing should be generic, as you are awoken naked. Clothing could be symbolism for the type of legendary or personality.)) Be creative, be descriptive, have quality. [Two paragraphs minimum]

Personality: ((The internal appearance of your character, the psychology. In personality, include in general how your character acts, feels, and portrays themselves. As even without memories each being has their own unique psyche. Your character's goals, characteristics, hopes, desires, fears and phobias, secrets can be part of their personality. Would they be introverted or extroverted, action before thought, or thought before action? Are they selfish or selfless? What is their philosophy on life, and their morale standings? Do they have any superstitions or quirks about them? Personality can be the most complex of the fields, basically what is required is the generality of who they are mentally.)) Be creative, be descriptive, have quality. [Two paragraphs minimum]

Origin: ((For the origin, what is required is the ''birth'' of your character. The awakening after the prologue, where your legendary wakes up as Human. Basically, ever waking, in a strange unfamiliar world, with no memories of yourself, how would you survive? You are basically a blank slate at the start. What can go here is the origin of your 'name,' your first few days becoming aware of the world around you, how you are adapting both mentally, physically or socially. Where are they located, The RPG starts around New York City, as the primary setting.The origin of your character, the unique prologue of your character before the story's actual start.)) Be creative, be descriptive, have quality. [Three paragraphs minimum]

Miscellaneous: ((Any and all extra information, like odd talents or tastes, that would not fit in the other categories, go here))

Aura: ((The aura is the innate ability of your character in relation to the legendary that you are. The Aura is the only thing that makes the legendaries beyond simple ''human.'' It is something that surrounds them always giving off subtle energies and affecting the environment around them in some way. The Aura itself can only be seen by others that are legendaries, and ignites when another legendary is near by. The aura acts as a sensor in this way. Think of what the legendary stands for, that is what the aura should relate too. The aura should be simple, and nothing life threatening or extreme. The legendaries are mortal and can die. Also, there is an odd tattoo, more so birthmark upon your body, which represents your Aura. Describe to what the tattoo appears, and the location, if it can be concealed or is visible for all to see. This can later evolve into other powers and abilities as the RPG progresses; as for now, keep it simple. Also, as a side note, your Legendary will also inherit some talents unique to them, though I am leaving that up to common sense.)) Be creative, be descriptive, have quality. [one complete paragraph minimum]

RPG Sample: ((Required only for Reservations. I am looking for quality more than quantity. Dialogue-heavy samples are a turn off, but acceptable. I ask for something with nice descriptors if you can. If you are given pending status for a second time, a freshly made sample is required upon the second edit to test more your writing and RPing skills.)) Be creative, be desciptive, have quality. [Please put in Spoiler Tags]
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 2nd March 2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Updating Sign Up Thread:
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

[[Place holder for infromation and sign up]]
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

I would love to reserve latios if you allow reserves.

Just kind of jotted down a random scene, hope it fits.
        Spoiler:- RP Sample:
    Last edited by greywolf123; 19th January 2010 at 4:07 AM.

Well, I need to do something here sometime. Not now though!

Greywolf123 - Latios - Reserved until January 23rd, 10:32 pm EST

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[[Place holder for info and such]]:
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 19th January 2010 at 6:43 PM.
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

may I reserve? I would like to reserve as Mewtwo, but since that one was forbidden, i will reserve as Kyogre, if that's allright by you.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBreederChris View Post
    RPG Sample: ((Required only for Reservations. I am looking for quality more than quantity. Dialogue-heavy samples are a turn off, but acceptable. I ask for something with nice descriptors if you can. If you are given pending status for a second time, a freshly made sample is required upon the second edit to test more your writing and RPing skills.)) Be creative, be desciptive, have quality. [Please put in Spoiler Tags]
    Posting for those who miss this information on the first post.
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

oh come on! fine fine...*though this is the first time I've seen this case*

RPG Sample:    Spoiler:- "from an rpg i am in:

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

CyberBlastoise - Kyogre - Reserved until January 24th, 12:46 pm EST
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 22nd January 2010 at 4:05 AM.
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

This sounds great! Here's my attempt at a sign up!

Name:Hikaru
    Legendary: Jirachi

Description: Beacuse of his age Hikaru is only 3"8 and is sweet looking and natured. He has a healthy physique but is quite lightweight and a litttle thin. His hair covers his forehead and eyes and is strawberry blonde and incredibly messy and thick but soft. He has to brush his fringe out of his eyes occasionally, to make sure he can still see properly. He has a few freckles on his face and his eyes are teal, like Jirachi's wish tags. His eyes are quite wide and bright but always look drowsy, and Hikaru yawns alot. His skin is pale, almost completely white, and incredibly smooth, yet resilient, because of Jirachi's steel-like skin.

At first, Hikaru comes across only one piece of clothing, found in an open bag of clothes intended for charity. This is a hooded jumper that is far, far too big for him and so covers his whole body and drags along the floor behind him. The sleeves are far too long and Hikaru's little fingers can barely be seen poking out of them, quite like Jirachi's actual arms. The hoodie is mustard yellow, the same yellow as Jirachi's ribbons on it's back, though Hikaru does not have these on him. It has a large,deep pouch on the front so Hakeru can carry things in it, usually just objects he becomes sentimentally attatched to rather than anything very useful. He uses the hood as a pillow when sleeping, as the interior is very plushy. The hoodie isn't in great condition but is still thick and warm. It drags along the floor behind him so gets dirty quickly and easily. It is quite like a long robe.

Personality: Hikaru has the immaturity of a small child, being dependent on others and not really understanding much until it is explained to him and not being able to look after himself very weel, thouhg he knows what he wants. He isn't very demanding and is quite quiet, preffering to nod or shake his head rather than voice his opinion. He conveys his emotions through expressions, his face and eyes especially are very expressive. He is a daydreamer and finds it a little hard to pay attention all the time. He likes to draw, although of course, his talent is very limited to scribbles and doodles. He likes to be carried around rather than walking but isn't lazy really. He can turn most things into something to play with. He isn't very fussy when it comes to food or clothing, but refuses to get rid of his hooded jumper, which he is very attatched to.

He is very protective of things he gets attatched to, people or objects, and is quite brave, except for when he is confronted with big dogs or spiders, which he is terrified of. He recognises danger and usually will find a safe place to hide. He doesn't like others to get hurt and will try to get them to hide too, usually getting their attention by tugging at their clothes. He likes to explore everything and is quite daring, so will crawl into small, dark places if necessary, thouhg isn't gullible enough to be tricked into it. He is actually quite stubborn with those he doesn't like, thouhg there aren't many people he refuses to get along with, he is quite friendly. He is quite interested in building things, and objects often go missing around him, only to be found stacked in some tower. He is quite mischievous and can be a bit of annoyance to people with a short patience. He nevers misbehaves just to be naughty however, and is well-meaning. He loves to sleep and is a heavy sleeper.

Origin: Rubbing his eyes, he got up slowly and yawned. Where was he? What was his name? He couldn't remember. He thought deeply, but nothing came to him. This upset him a little. This didn't feel at all right, he couldn't remember anything. Then he realised he was cold. He scanned around. Wherever he was, it certainly didn't seem very nice. It was the back of an alley, between two flats. The first thing he noticed was a plastic bag, with a smiling face on it. He couldn't read the writing, but could make out the letters. They spelt out 'clothes for charity'. He got up and walked unsteadily over to the bag, which was open. He rummaged around and felt his hand brush against something pleasantly plush. He pulled out what he had found and looked at his discovery happily. A mustard yellow hoodie, far too large for him, was what he had found. It felt soft and comforting to the touch, so he decisively pulled it on. It covered his whole body and dragged on the floor, and his fingers only poked out of the sleeve ends. It was comfy anyway. He liked it. Now to find out where he was.

As he stepped out onto the street a young woman noticed him. She seemed to be in her late twenties and was quite short for her age. She had shoulder length black hair and quite large spectacles, which mad her eyes look very large. She was obviously of asian decent. She had come out of her little flat to put out the rubbish when she had noticed the child in the huge jumper. She called out to him.

"You okay there honey?"

He turned and looked at the woman and smiled. She looked friendly and so stept towards her. She had noticed something strange about the child, some kind of odd presence. Something seemed special about him. She spoke to him as he walked unsteadily towards her;

"What's your name, hm? Do you have a Mummy and Daddy?"

The little boy shook his head, but somehow, in the back of her mind, she had expected this. The boy had no name, no parents and had a strange presence, like he had just appeared out of nowhere, like he didn't belong. She asked him if he wanted to come inside. He was unsure at first, but the woman seemed genuinely friendly. He took her outstretched hand and she led him indoors. She sat him down at the kitchen table and sat at the other end of it. Then she spoke.

"So...no name and no parents, huh?"

He shook his head sadly. Then spoke for the first time. "No...none."

"Do you want me to give you a name then?" She replied. She was quickly getting attatched to this little boy. He nodded at this and a name sprung into her mind. "How about Hikaru? Where I come from, that means light". The boy smiled and nodded. She smiled too. "Alright then Hikaru, my name is Kimiko. How about you stay with me for a little while?" Hikaru immediately nodded, quite vigorously. Kimiko hadn't a clue why she was doing this, but somehow it felt right, like this child was somehow her responsibility now. Like he was something important and she was supposed to look after him. She supposed she had better give him something to eat. She went over to one of the cupboards. She began to speak to ask him what he wanted when she realised he was rummaging through cupboard directly below her. He pulled a tin of chicken soup out of it with his hands covered by his sleeves and looked right up into her eyes. "Soup it is then" she said, bending down and picked Hikaru up. Somhow, this felt right.

Miscellaneous: Hikaru's vocabulary is pretty limited and he has trouble making complete sentences when speaking, so he won't always make sense.

Aura: Hakeru's aura provides a warmth and comfort that makes others, and himself feel happy and comfortable. With it comes a special ability, reffered to as his 'simple wish ability'. This can be used to conjure up minor things, food, water etc. These things do not belong however and dissapear after a while, as if they were never there. The things he conjures up are usually faulty or acking certain things, and if he has never seen the thing before it will be a childish mockery of the real thing. His other powers are based on Jirachi's psychic powers. His first is telepathy, which gives him limited access to other people's thoughts, this power has a very limited extent and Hikaru hasn't yet learned to turn it on and off when he wants. His other power allows him to move objects a bit with his mind, usually just light things, as again he isn't trained in using these abilities. He has a teal mark of a wishtag on his forehead, but this is usually covered by his long hair. His aura is teal and pale yellow and formsa a vague star shape around him.

Hope this is suitable!
    Last edited by tumbleweed93; 22nd January 2010 at 3:58 PM.
    I have claimed Jynx!

Please click!

Tremble at the adorability of BABY TANGROWTH! Created by the incredibly skilled 705030!

Reserving Ho-Oh if possible :P

Spoiler:- From Persona: God Without a Name (its been quite awhile):
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2i7tjl5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credit goes to Azure Wolf =3

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers. "-Rainer Maria Rilke

:::My deviantart:::

Reserving Lugia pl0x0rs. And yes my sample is from the Bleach RPG for brownie points. xD

Spoiler:- Sample go here:
    Last edited by cdra1617; 20th January 2010 at 1:57 AM.
    I am a procrastinator. Beware.

You're all fbffmelpwcegtrsopwsontb's. Yes, you are.

.Alice in Wonderland Addict.
    .RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Grammar builds strong bones.

Proud twin to PokémonBreederChris 8P
    Proudly GenericUserName's big sister <3

Gah! Stupid internets! I was so close to Lugia (had a good Idea too)!

Oh well. Rsv me Rayquaza please

This is from an RP On another Forum which I wrote about a day agi |3    Spoiler:- Rsv Sample:

Default Tumbleweed's Sign up Evaluation

Spoiler:- A Wish upon a star: Tumbleweed93's Sign-up Break down:

Tumbleweed93:

Overall, your sign up has a few things per each section that could use some work on it. So I am to give you a Pending until you read what I reviewed and fixed. Since this is your first Pending, I will give you a three day ''Pending reservation'' to fix things up before resubmitting. Thank you for your interest, and if you need help or have any other questions, Visitor or Private message me. Your character was fun to read minus some of the mistakes. I enjoyed it and it gave me a nice image of your character. As for now however....Pending.

-~-~-~-~

Tumbleweed93 - Jirachi - Pending, has till January 22nd, 11:00 pm EST
    .:Lemon Tea:. - Ho-oh - Reserved until January 24th, 06:59 pm EST
    Cdra1617 - Lugia - Reserved until January 24th, 08:53 pm EST
    Wolfsrain23 - Rayquaza - Reserved until January 24th, 10:27 pm EST
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Wow! This is a thrilling plot unlike nearly every other roleplay I've seen. Yeah, I haven't seen that much. Very original to me at least. I think I'm going to go for a character of an opposite gender than is normally assumed; that should be fun to play as.

Name: Tiana

Legendary: Darkrai

Description: 'Tiana' is of an average build for a twenty-eight year old woman, if not just a little bit underweight or- as viewed in current society -'perfect' weight. While she is far from having a super-model body, Tiana has a decent amount of development, more so in the rear however. Thick and just slightly wavy white (oh... guess my sources were wrong) runs down Tiana's back while a few short curls fall over her icy-blue eyes. Tiana's eyelashes are gloriously thick, however they are also shorter than usual, which detracts from thier splendor a little. Below that, Tiana has a normal-sized nose that is a touch on the pointy side and lips that have the skin peeled slightly in places where she bit them. Because Tiana's hair is thick, she lets it cover her ears and so they are not often seen, save for maybe the round tips peeking out from behind a lock of hair. Some people might find Tiana to look unusual because of her unnaturally pale skin- very light peach with most of the color concentrated around her face and those other areas that are typically darker such as parts of her hands and places where the veins are close to the surface. This pale skin has a huge downside though- it burns easily and although she has only been in this world for a few moments, Tiana already has a red hue to her exposed shoulders because of the bright burning of the sun.

While at first Tiana awakened naked, she felt utterly exposed and rumaged about- trying not to be noticed while doing so -and found some tattered black cloth. She wrapped this around herself in a dress-like fasion, concentrating most of her meager clothing around the more 'private' areas of her body. The finished product was a sleeveless and crudely-made dress with a few tears and exposed skin on the belly as well as a mutilated base that reached down to around the area of Tiana's knees. Figuring that this is only going to be temporary, Tiana plans to get something to cover her feet when finding more permanent clothes, as she found nothing that would work like a shoe.

Personality: Tiana is actually quite kind and helpful, possibly willing to lend a hand to one of the other 'legendaries'. It must be kept in mind though, that Tiana is at the same time trying to help herself so if someone, legendary or not, gets too annoying or clingy, she may yell at them as a result of a quick temper. This feature of her personality also means that Tiana can become very angry for unexplained or not-very-well-explained reasons and will act dissapproving or unreasonably cruel to someone she has just met or doesn't even know at all. However, if you become Tiana's friend, she will trust you and act more kindly and leniant more of the time. Although, even those who are Tiana's friends sometimes get her riled up because she is simple an easily angered- and easily offended -person.

First impressions are always important, and Tiana is particularly careful to make sure she does a good job with them. Usually though, her reactions to a new person are merely an act she puts on to appear as a better person. When first meeting someone, Tiana tries her best to act friendly and puts forth as much effort as she can to not appear mean or let her temperful side show its face. Also, strange urges sometimes come to Tiana, especially around others that share her unusual background, that may or may not change her first opinion of them (for example, if she meets the character that was once Cresselia, Tiana will have an uncontrolable urge to despise that person). These events though, are as rare as the transformed legendary pokemon and do not occur often, leaving Tiana as she hopes to be seen- normal.

Origin: When Tiana awoke, she was confused and frustrated to the point at which she could hardly think rationally. Unable to decide who she was or how she came to be where she was, Tiana made up her mind and went off to find something, anything that she could use to cover up her exposed body. It took a couple minutes of surveying her surroundings to find something that would work. As it turned out, Tiana had awakened just inside an alley, and fortunately out of the view of passers-by. Tall office buildings gleaming with windows extended upward from plain, concrete walls that surrounded the alleyway and a large dumpster propped up against one of those walls. Next to the dumpster were a few abandoned crates with some torn pieces of black cloth lying around them in small heaps. Thinking that these torn-up and unused pieces might work, Tiana took a few and wrapped up her body conserving cloth by making a sleeveless dress that she made to go as low as her knees where the most mutilated parts were. Now there seemed to be only one thing missing- a name. Searching around again, Tiana noticed the sleeve of a child's jacket that had been thrown away sticking out of the dumpster. Taking it out, Tiana found that it was still labled; 'This jacket belongs to Tatiana Wakerson.' After seeing that, Tiana decided that she could adopt that name, taking away some letters though to form 'Tiana', so that her name was different from the one she found. After that, it took a while for Tiana to figure out what to do.

While she didn't expect anyone elso to have shared a similar experience as her, Tiana knew that there had to be someone out there that could help her out and be a friend. Peeking out cautiously, Tiana observed the world outside the alley for the first time. Tall buildings surrounded the entire street which was coated in cars of all different colors, shapes and sizes. Connecting to the alley was a wide sidewalk with lamp posts here and there and people who mostly just hurried along. Taking a deep breath Tiana walked out onto the sidewalk and began heading along, ignoring the stares she recieved because of her odd 'clothing' and looking only ahead at the seeminly endless city before her. But Tiana was not able to keep this up for a while as she was getting more and more nervous with every step she took, Tiana wanted to escape again and took a few quick glances to the side so that she could find another alley to hide in.

After taking a few more steps along the sidewalk Tiana found another safe alley and took a few steps down it. Here Tiana met some new faces- the aptly named alley cats. There were three of them, a ginger tabby with white feet was cleaning its paws next to a solid black cat who was munching on an unappetizing chunk of garbage from a nearby dumpster. The third cat was striped grey with a white tipped tail, and was asleep on an abandoned crate. As soon as she approached, the two cats that were awake began to meow and hiss, but a few advancing steps by Tiana made them run away like angry cowards, yet for some reason the grey cat remained sleeping. Sad and desperately needing a friend, Tiana tenatively reached out and began to run her finger's through the cat's fur. While it still refused to wake, something else happened to this apparantly very tired cat. It began with a simple twitch, and then a few more, and by now Tiana had removed her hand and backed up a foot. Then the cat began to move its legs and thrash in its sleep until finally the cat jumped awake and, startled by the presence of a human, meowed loudly and ran off. Now Tiana was severely confused. Why did that cat have a nightmare- or so it seemed. Could Tiana have caused that? No, that would be impossible. But still, Tiana grew even more depressed and frustrated, falling back against the wall and stretching out her legs to think. Almost ready to cry, Tiana asked herself who am I, and what can I possibly do to survive?
    (Yes, cats are random. But I like cats~)

Miscellaneous: Alley cats hate her. No, nothing else needs to be said.

Aura: As she discovered when meeting the grey cat in the alley, Tiana has an the ability to cause those who are sleeping nearby her to have nightmares. Or rather, Tiana always causes sleeping people and animals to have nightmares whether she wants to or not. Tiana's aura is black and seen by other legendaries as long tendrils extending from her body and wavering slightly, with tiny, glowing hints of red scattered about. On the palm of her left hand, Tiana has a black spiral that is thin and forms a point on the two ends, while its 'center' is about a quarter of an inch thick. Her aura causes minor feelings of depression to people around Tiana, and even Tiana herself.
    Last edited by The Jewel of Life; 23rd January 2010 at 7:17 AM.
    Some people think that this blob of writing is not a legit signature.
    However, that is a myth. They busted it on Mythbusters.

I'd like to reserve as suicune please.

I've heavily edited my SU and hopefully it is somewhat improved!
    I have claimed Jynx!

Please click!

Tremble at the adorability of BABY TANGROWTH! Created by the incredibly skilled 705030!

Default The Jewel of Life's Evaluation:

Kyira - Please read the thread, and you will see the answer. You are lacking an important piece of information on your request to resever.

Shinichi Misao - Shinichi, I will get to your sign up in next post. I believe it might go beyond the character limit of the post, and I have more information to post regarding the Aura, which will be included in next post. So, in the meantime my apologies for not evaluating right away. I will get it done asap, and am starting to review it now.

Tumbleweed92 - After rereading your sign up, I found everything OK and acceptable. Welcome aboard Jirachi, named "Hikeru."

Though it is acceptable, there were a few things with the sign up, that I wish could be edited again. One thing being the age, I like the idea of a five year old, very cute, and original in a way, and it is perfect for Jirachi's nature. Though at the age of five, the brain is just maturing, and five to six years of age is very critical. I ask, perhaps, increase the age some; to make it more realistic and well more mobile for your character. I would say roughly around nine, maybe, seven to eight minimum. That age still carries many of the characteristics mentally of a five and six year old, but their memory and brain skills are more developed and it would also be easier for him to manipulate his aura.

So the major thing is age, after thinking about it, I think he should be a little older, but still retain the maturity of that of a young kid. I like the changes you did, and it gave your character more flare. Be wary on your powers though, for with great power, comes great responsibility, and your aura can easily be, World Revolting.

So yea, ACCEPTED *Shoots party streamers* Thank you for choosing PBC Airlines, we hope you enjoy the show!

ACCEPTED!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

Quote Originally Posted by The Jewel of Life View Post
    Wow! This is a thrilling plot unlike nearly every other roleplay I've seen. Very original in other words. I think I'm going to go for a character of an opposite gender than is normally assumed; that should be fun to play as.
    Well, actually this idea has been around a lot on these forums. Mainly as Reverse PMD style games where Pokemon turn Human instead of the other way around. That and Lady Myuu, an old Mod and RPG player had an RPG much like this in that the Legendaries were turned human, with amnesia. They were in the pokemon world however and some unknown war was fought. She should be deserving the credit of Originality more than I.

First this RPG idea of mine was going to be average everyday Pokemon, but then I thought "Legendaries are fun," and the original idea involved some, so I said I'll include the Legendaries instead of average pokemons. Thank you for the compliment however. Makes me feel old seeing how long I've been here, and I even had a hiatus, and am not the oldest RPG member still RPing. heh. >>

Note: I am going to make it required for sign up categories to be bolded. It helps organize things, easy to see, and well not having them bolded is a pet-peeve of mine...

If they aren't bolded, that can result in an instant pending, and well it shows to me that you don't put much effort into your sign ups or lack an eye to read posts!

For the reviews:

Spoiler:- Darkness Rising, a Jewel of Life's review::

The Jewel of Life:

After reading your sign up, I would have to give you a pending. Your sign up is nice, has a few good qualities, however it lacks substance - it needs more imagery, more detail. Almost everything I felt was blurry, I could not fully picture your character. Things also were written more as Filler, as they had no exact point save a sentence in the paragraph. Read what I reviewed, and I hope you take what I said into consideration. As this is your first Pending, you get a three day ''Pending reservation'' to fix things up before resubmitting for a second review. Thank you for your interest, your character was fun, and interesting to read, it just didn't feel "alive." If you need help or have any further questions, Visitor or Private message me. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 21st January 2010 at 2:41 AM. Reason: ACCEPTING A NEW MEMBER! WHOOT!
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

My god man, why didn't you tell me you were back? Mind if I take a reserve out on Deoxys? Got an interesting idea of what to do with him. Here's a sample. Not quite recent, but it's the best thing I've got right now since I've been out of the game a while.

Spoiler:- From the long defunct RPG: One Piece: Straw Hat Liberation Force:
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Default Shinichi Misao's Review:

Gentleman Skeleton - Deoxys - Reserved until January 25th, 9:48 pm EST

However, upon your sign up, I am requesting a fresh RPG sample, or one that isn't so dialogue heavy. I prefer quality with imagery, than quantity with speech. Thank you.

Spoiler:- Once Upon a Mew's sign up For Shinichi:

Shinichi Misao: Rejected, character design Rejected. Your character contradicted itself many times over, and was not well organized nor descriptive through out the sign up. I am sorry but the sign up is Rejected.

You are still welcome to Sign up, even as Mew, but you must choose a new and different character design
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 21st January 2010 at 4:24 AM. Reason: added Gentlemen Skeleton's reservation
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Name: Rain
    Legendary: Lugia

Description: Rain is an extremely tall woman, standing just over six foot. She is very thin, though her actual weight is hard to ascertain. Despite this thinness, she does not look weak—her limbs actually look strong, but only after a close look. Therein, her limbs are somewhat muscular, but it is not readily apparent. She isn’t petite, but her body is still rather plain; she isn’t very well endowed, though her waist is proportionally thin (her ribcage is pretty broad, and her hips are wide, so she has the illusion of a nice waist). If one were to find thinness attractive, Rain would then have a very nice body. She has extremely pale skin, of course, as she seems to be albino. It is pasty, and near white, though somehow that doesn’t make her look sickly. She’s just really pale.

Rain has beautiful hair, of a perfectly pure ivory tone. It is fairly long and flows smoothly around her waist; no matter the weather, no matter the bad hair day, her hair always stays perfectly straight and soft-looking. Usually she pulls it back in a low ponytail with a blue ribbon, as it is quite long. Even so, her bangs—which happen to be dark blue, for some strange reason—refuse to stay out of her face. She doesn’t pay them much mind, though she is sometimes seen absentmindedly trying to put them back behind her ears, where they absolutely won’t stay for very long. Her facial features are rather sharp and cool, with eyes so starkly red that Rain does get a few looks just for them. Her eyes are a little slanted, only adding to the sharp look of her face; however, they always look calm, despite their brilliant coloration. Most people assume that Rain is an albino with dyed bangs.

Rain’s choice of outfit is a bit curious, but she’s very attracted to the colors, so it works. She wears a tight, ribbed navy blue tank top underneath a light bluish-gray zip-up hoodie over her torso. This cotton hoodie is about two sizes too large, hanging frumpily over her thin frame. Of course, it has deep pockets in the front, and a hood on the back; the inside lining is a royal blue color, like her bangs, but not as dark as her shirt. The sleeves pretty much always cover her hands because they’re simply too long. On the back of the jacket are three “V” shaped marks of royal blue, sitting with extremely obtuse angles in a vertical row. Her pants are canvas and a little baggy, but not nearly as much so as her hoodie, and colored white. Her pants also have lots of pockets—cargo pants. In order to keep her pants on for sure, she wears two belts sideways over one another: one of them silver, the other royal blue. Her shoes of choice are strappy navy sandals which expose her pasty pale feet with painted blue toenails. She wears the same hoodie constantly, only exchanging pants and tops for very similar ones, as she only owns about three of each. Well, she also has one hot pink tank top, but she only wears it on laundry day.

Personality: Rain is a very quiet individual. She is fairly calm and level-headed, but sometimes, she seems irrationally skittish of everything. The fact behind this is rather simple: somewhere in her heart is the ingrained idea that humans are bellicose and ignorant. She doesn’t know where this notion came from or why she goes along with it, and therefore, she often fights against this notion by being around humans. She is curious about her lost memories, but not voraciously so; she has no intention of obsessing over them, though she is somehow compelled to find someone who understands her. She doesn’t get very excited about anything, but rather takes it all in stride, except of course interactions with unfamiliar humans. There she has a strange phobia; however, despite it, she is working hard to get over it.

Rain is rather introverted, spending her time swimming and wondering rather than seeking company. The rare times she does go out on the street, she rarely speaks to anyone but rather just hums to herself as she watches them all go by—she doesn’t want them to look at her, even though they do, as she is quite modest. If she were to find someone who she didn’t feel so skittish around, however, she possibly would open up more, and be more accepting of company. For now, she really only enjoys the company of Will because he takes such good care of her, and is kind enough to her such that she doesn’t feel afraid around him. She is thoughtful and wise, generally kind despite being shy, and has a deep belief that her destiny will come one day and make sense of all this.

Fate and destiny are also concepts ingrained in Rain’s soul. It would seem that she is highly intelligent; however, she does not show this, because she has a slightly limited vocabulary and some of it is just words she learned from songs, which isn’t quite accurate. She isn’t necessarily a serious persona or a jesting one, but rather she is somewhat neutral. Rain also feels the urge to become responsible for others, especially if they help her or she thinks she knows them somehow. In this way she is a bit motherly, though it’s more of a friendly responsibility for everything than that of a mother. She is obsessed with both the sky and the sea, and likes to watch birds fly by. Culture still eludes her in many ways, though she is trying to learn about it little by little.

Origin: The tide continued to ebb and flow, ebb and flow as it always had. The water was cold, but it was always cold. There was nothing unusual about the shoreline today, the lone man thought to himself. He was still wearing his business clothes: a gray suit with a red tie. His black hair had fallen unkempt from the breeze, and swished lightly around his face as he stared at the ocean. His silver-blue eyes were only half open, but still, they managed to catch on to something highly unusual…

There was something different about the shoreline today, after all. There, in the shallowest point of the tide, was a woman. She was completely nude, her perfect pale skin and gleaming white hair giving her the look of an angel… or maybe a mermaid? The man on the beach ran over to her, finding quickly that she was no mermaid, as she had long, slender legs. Indeed, her body was thin and beautiful, in an unearthly way he found. He approached her, and unconsciously reached up to brush her dark bangs out of her eye. However, at that instant, her red eyes opened, and she shrank back. Afraid. That was the word… she felt afraid. She retreated slightly into the water, ducking away from the man.

He looked at her curiously. “What are you doing here?” he asked, and she shook her head. She didn’t know what she was doing here. She only knew that… she was afraid of this man. And she wanted to stay in the water. That made sense. And yet… her body felt wrong… she didn’t know where she was. She was scared. She curled up in the fetal position and stared at him with cold eyes. “Not very talkative, are we?” he asked.

She responded with a small moan, just, “ah”. As though that was all she knew how to say. And then, she looked him nervously in the eye, as her arms frantically covered her body. “…n… naked?!”

“Yes, you are naked…” he muttered. “Where are you from? Who are you?”

“A…ah…” she muttered again, nothing at all. She had no idea where she was from, who she was. She couldn’t have answered even if she knew words. However, this man seemed intent upon comforting her.

“Look, come on, we’ve got to take you to the authorities. I have no idea where you came from…” he looked away. “I guess you should get some clothes first…”

“Ah!” she exclaimed. People. No, she didn’t want to see people. She was afraid of people. They were… she didn’t really know. Then again, it appeared that she was… a person, too. Why was she afraid? She had no answers, only questions. She shook her head violently. “C…clothes. But… not authorities.”

He stared at her questioningly. “Why? You on the run or something?” She shook her head again.

“Ah… afraid. Can’t… remember.”

He blinked at her. She was just afraid of people. Well, that was obvious enough, she was looking awfully shy… except that she was naked in the ocean. And maybe she had amnesia… He was pretty sure she was a mermaid now. “Well, I do know that sometimes amnesia goes away with time. If you don’t want to meet anyone, why don’t you just come to my place? My roommate’s out on vacation for a few weeks, so you can stay in his room. I’ll get you some clothes too.” He extended his hand. “My name’s Will.”

She looked at him skeptically. “Oh… okay, Will.” She took his hand and stood up, still shaking a little and covering her body. He realized then how tall she was, but quickly averted his eyes. Will didn’t want to stare at her, and she didn’t really want to be stared at. Besides, if his girlfriend knew he was staring at this girl... he shuddered internally at the thought. He put his jacket over her and walked down the shoreline, up into the alley, and to his apartment. It only took a few minutes to get there.

One Will and the mysterious girl arrived at the apartment, he immediately showed her to the shower and turned it on for her, trying not to stare at her naked body. He did notice the strange birthmarks on her back… maybe he could use those to identify her. But not now; first, she needed to remember some things. He put on some soft rock music—some of his favorite bands—and changed into his relaxed clothes (some comfortable pants and a t-shirt). While he was at it, he grabbed some for the girl, though obviously they wouldn’t fit that well… she was much smaller than he was, albeit just as tall. She had been in the shower for a long time when Will finally came in, asking, “Are you drowned in there?” He was holding the clothes.

She was smiling at the shower head and letting the water run as she hummed along to the music. When he walked in, she looked down. “Rain,” she nearly whispered. “Rain is familiar… Rain is comfortable.”

Will just looked at her. “Hey, don’t use up all the water… you think your name may be Rain?”

She shook her head, no. “But… it’s as good as any name.”

And from there on, she was Rain.

Will gave her some of his clothes for the night, but the next day he went and bought her some of her one—well, tried to. She took a liking to his hoodie and wouldn’t give it back; he decided she could just keep it. He did manage to get her to buy some underwear and a bra, as well as some actually fitting pants, shoes, and tank tops. Rain didn’t like many colors, but all the same, the things she picked were pretty cheap. Will has since been trying to help Rain recover her memory; after he gets off work each day, he meets her out by the ocean, where she is typically swimming in her underwear. He gave up on keeping her out of the ocean several days ago, because honestly, she wouldn’t even consider it. He still thinks she might be a mermaid, especially with how she sings. He has a large collection of rather easy-going music, which Rain has taken a liking to and listens to constantly. When he heard her sing along, with her beautiful voice, Will started to consider that she might be a mermaid who got her legs but lost her memory for it…

As of now, no one knows that Rain lives with Will. She eats ramen and other bargain food gladly, so she’s not a financial burden, though she has offered (since learning enough of the language to speak coherently again) to try to get a job. Will is fresh out of college working at an accounting firm; he makes enough money to support her pretty easily. His roommate will return in a few days, but he’ll explain when the time rolls around for that, he’s decided. He's also decided not to tell his girlfriend about this... they never meet at his house, so it's much safer to just not talk about Rain. Besides, Will has no romantic interest at all in Rain. She tends to wander short distances from the apartment, exploring the streets and trying to overcome her fear of other people, which she finds irrational. However, most of her time is still spent at the sea, or standing on the balcony enjoying the wind. Often, Rain dreams that she’s flying… or watching someone fly through their eyes… and falls into the sea…

Miscellaneous: Rain retains a few marked talents from her old self. For one, she has a lovely singing voice, hauntingly beautiful and rather captivating. She has taken up singing for her keep because of this. She is also an excellent swimmer, not getting tired easily. She can hold her breath for a very long time for a human, but it’s not necessarily superhuman—just unusual. Rain has a bizarre fascination with the sea, and always is swimming, diving deeper and deeper into the cold water… which also doesn’t seem to bother her. She loves soft rock music, just like her current keeper, Will. In fact, music has taught Rain many words… though sometimes that gives her a weird definition for things. She doesn’t know a lot of things about American culture, simply because she hasn’t been able to absorb it.

Aura: Rain’s aura is rather inconspicuous… usually. Quite simply, the air around her is more humid than usual, and often she gives off the feeling of an incoming storm. Animals act somewhat irrationally around her because of this aura, but many humans don’t even notice it. However, they do notice the humidity. Rain’s hair stays perfectly straight despite this aura, but some people’s hair curls up from the change in the air. When others are in the rather distant vicinity, there can be a bit of wind around her as well, further lending to the birth of a storm. However, if others like herself are very close indeed, Rain’s aura will act up, bringing, well, rain. It comes in various quantities depending on which others are nearby, how many of them there are, and how close they are. If they’re very close and have great familiarity to her old soul, Rain will cause a rather nasty thunderstorm, but that’s as bad as it gets. It seems to cause her pain when it gets stronger.

Rain’s tattoo is on her back, in the form of six slanted rectangles forming a 3 horizontal by 2 vertical larger rectangle. They resemble Lugia’s notable scales. However, rather than being blue, they’re only a darker tone than her skin, kind of brown compared to her white skin. They look more like birthmarks than tattoos, though they’re quite identifiable. The “visible” form of her aura is a translucent white color. It surrounds her body and extends her arms with wing-like shapes of aura. These tend to be flared away from her arms, as well, and down a bit. A sort of fat tail also extends from the aura. It also makes her eyes redder, and the blue of her bangs seems stronger and points upward.

((wow, I got something finished early?! This is weird...))
    Last edited by cdra1617; 23rd January 2010 at 3:30 AM.
    I am a procrastinator. Beware.

You're all fbffmelpwcegtrsopwsontb's. Yes, you are.

.Alice in Wonderland Addict.
    .RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Grammar builds strong bones.

Proud twin to PokémonBreederChris 8P
    Proudly GenericUserName's big sister <3

Thanks for accepting me! I'm willing to bump his age up to 6, although I don't want to have him any older if that's all right.
    I have claimed Jynx!

Please click!

@Pokemon breeder chris: would it be alright if I did my entire description as a story instead just have my being found in that format? I will make it as clear as I can about crucial info ie: name by bolding them
        Spoiler:- urgent:

In case you hadn't noticed, I struggle to get my words out. As a result, for posts of over 50 words, I might get off track or go rambling. Please don't quote me word for word on things where it looks jumbled. Use common sense. Also, posting from an iPod doesn't help.

Stop "1337-speak"!
    If I can't observe you, as you are on the other end of the internet, are you dead or alive as far as I'm concerned. Virtual Schrodinger's cat

Hmm, I'm interested. I generally prefer not to reserve a spot, and write on the spot, but it's 23:40 and I have to be awake in 7 hours for work, so I can't spend the time required to write a proper form now. So I'd like to put down a reservation for my favourite legendary pokemon, Registeel. This is one of the most recent samples I have, from Kamotz Pokemon Ultimates RPG

Spoiler:

Banner Count: 14

Default Cdra1617's Evaluation:

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed93 View Post
    Thanks for accepting me! I'm willing to bump his age up to 6, although I don't want to have him any older if that's all right.

Tumbleweed93 - Make it seven and we might have a deal. Though, if there is appropriate explanation to the age of six, I'll think about it. Six is the most critical age for the brain, that is technically the smartest a human is when they are six because the rapid growth and maturing of braincells. If not that, I do know the age of six is critical for the growth of the brain. So it is possible. Though I would prefer seven at the least, Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidmunchlax View Post
    @PokemonBreederChris: would it be alright if I did my entire description as a story instead just have my being found in that format? I will make it as clear as I can about crucial info ie: name by bolding them
    Rabidmunclax - It depends on what you mean. I would accept a story in any field, though that could be confusing, as stories "Show" instead of "Tell." Else I would just like you Telling me about your character instead of Showing. However if you mean by making it a narrative, first person for example, than I would have to say "no."

First person is a rather hard narrative to master as it is the easiest one to scare away the readers. There are some that are exceptional, Huckleberry Finn for example, while others fail: Twilight. I talk about the writing styles more than the stories, if some are to disagree with me.

I think you meant "first person" as judging by your previous posts. I am sorry but I would have to say No, request denied. You can write your sign up in the fashion as everyone else, I do not doubt your abilities to do so. If I am wrong to assume that you meant "first person" than go right ahead, and do it your style, as long as it fits the criteria, it could be accepted. Just no "First Person" please.

RaZoR LeAf - Registeel - Reserved until January 26th, 6:47 pm EST

-----------
        Spoiler:- Dancing in the Rain - Lugia: Cdra1617's evaluation:

Cdra1617:

Your sign up, was very nice in description and detail. I enjoyed reading it. There were some slight errors in description, involving mostly clarity but nothing to extreme and is only something to change for reading.

I find Rain, the Lugia, Acceptable. Welcome to the RPG, Cdra1617. I hope you have fun.

ACCEPTED!
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Looks like a lots of my friends are joining this one. I would like to reserve Moltres. I hope this sample alright, it's one of my more recent ones.

Spoiler:- RPG Sample:
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast