Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gods of an Unown World

Man, hope I'm not too late. May I reserve Entei if there are still spots available? Of course, I didn't come here empty handed. I have a sample from cdra's Nonsense Game (which I need to make a fresh post in).

Spoiler:- RPG Sample:

Just to make sense of Arken, he has someone else living (sort of) in his head that he talks to. No one else can hear him except Arken.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Valid point...seven it is!
    I have claimed Jynx!

Please click!

Tremble at the adorability of BABY TANGROWTH! Created by the incredibly skilled 705030!

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed93 View Post
    Valid point...seven it is!
    Tumbleweed93 -

----------------------------

InnerFlame - Motres - Reserved until January 27th, 1:57 am EST
    Tunda_Wolfmane - Entei - Reserved until January 27th, 6:34 am EST
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Reserving Raikou, I'm halfway through the Sign-Up, just don't have enough time right now.

Spoiler:- RPG Sample:
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

The Doctor - Raikou - Reserved until January 27th, 3:09 pm EST
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Name: Timothy (Tim for short)
    Legendary: Kyogre

Description: Tim stands at a tall height of around six and a half feet. He is muscular in his upper body; however the middle part of his body, around the stomach and hip areas, has more fat and bulges out. He has bright blue hair that seems to have two half-inch strands that stick up all the time near the center of his head. Tim's face has grayish-blue mustache that is somewhat thin and is pretty thin so those that do not look carefully will not notice it with his pale complexion. Tim's eyes are a deep topaz color while his pupils are quite small comparitively to his irises and sometimes seem invisible. His nose is well-rounded, yet it is short and blunt. His face can seem wide because his cheeks are puffed out and his chin and forehead are flattened.

His arms and legs are muscular as stated before; they are large around, however the circumference of his upper arm is notibly smaller than his shoulder. They are also long. His hands, however, are large horizontally, but are not so much vertically. His fingers, which add on to the vertically shortness, are blunt yet have smoothly-rounded tips. His feet are also the same way; the heel to the knuckle part of the toe are wide, but the toes themselves are also blunt. They however, are not well-rounded at the tips like the fingers, but rather they corner sharply.

He wears a blue, white, and red plaid shirt with buttons that range from the top to the bottom. He usually buttons up the entire shirt with the exception of the very bottom button. The shirt covers over the top part of his wore-out denim jeans, and his very light tan belt. His boots have a distinctive pattern on top that eerily similar to the pattern of Kyogre's tail, where it seems to go down toward the outerside of either boot and part in two ways.

Personality: Kyogre or rather Tim, is a rather kind individual under normal circumstances. He helps out others as much as he can, though, he has been known to give tough love too. He truely does care for others, maybe because others have cared for him. He will go out of his way to make sure that someone is feeling okay. This side can be taken advantage of though by a rather lazy individual who would rather watch. He is not entirely gullible though, he can use common sense to figure out that something is hurtful or harmful towards others. Timothy also knows when to attack and when to back down from a fight. He is not above picking a fight with someone else; usually this is to protect someone or because this particular individual is mean to others. He also is normally a happy man with a few jokes and puns, most of which are terrible and cause others to cry.

He does not have a large temper, but does have a drive to protect those that are indeed worth protecting to his view. While he does not remember much (or rather anything) about his past, this does not cause certain memories from surfacing, namely the one with Groudon, and will show disdane to those memories. It does seem as though, he does not want to remember who he is and that he would rather be what he is now. He wants to provide for those that have provided for him; he hopes the same is true for him.

Origin: A man awoke from unconciousness and looked about his surroundings, he could see what looked like a large city off to his left. The first thing that he wondered was exactly what he was doing. As he stood to his feet, the images in front swaying back and forth. He finally was able to keep his senses together long enough to picture the plains in front of him. As the blue haired man walked about he started to question where he was, and for that matter why he was there, but the most important question in his mind was why was he naked. As he walked pondering on things that confused him, he heard a cry for help. "Help!"

Instinctively the man ran to the source of the scream, a young lady caught on a rock in the middle of some rapids was squeezing the rock tightly as she screamed time and time again. She was obviously battered and bruised, perhaps by some rocks that she might have hit or maybe the current threw some debris at her. Behind her were some very dangerous and pointy rocks probably planning to slice and dice her, who is to say what a rock thinks. Some drift wood was hanging onto the front part of the rocks, adding on to the danger that she was in. Anyways, trusting only his instincts and not really using a lot of sense like grabbing a vine and pulling her in or something similar, the man jumped straight into the water and swam toward the lady. Unlike other swimmers who would get caught in the current, he actually was somehow able to turn his body so he could reach her without much trouble. Afterwards, he grabbed her and swam back toward shore, her holding on to his back for dear life. The two got to the safety of the bank as he laid her down onto the ground. Exhausted, the mysterious man felt the forest once again swaying back and forth as he fell unconcious.

A few hours later, the man awoke from this and found himself next to the lady that he saved. They were not near the river but outward a bit. She was resting, breathing heavily. He looked back and forth as he was trying to ponder on what he did. Three other people, two men and one woman ran out to where the two were. One of the men, an elder gentleman came and yelled, "Marica! Are you all right?"

"Yeah," replied the young lady that was saved. There was definite exhaustion in her breath. "I'm fine, just a bit tired." The other woman helped her to her feet. "But," she continued, "I don't know if things would've been all right without him..." She pointed at the man.

"What happened?" the younger of the men asked.

"I'll tell you on the way," replied Marica. The younger man helped the strange man up and allowed him to use the man as a crutch. Then the older gentleman took off a coat that he was wearing and helped wrap it around his legs and hips. After that, Marica explained about how she was out near the river just having a little fun, taking a break. A meteor or some sort of object struck nearby and caused her to lose balance and fall in. She then explained how this stranger came from practically nowhere and saved her from certain doom. She looked at him and asked, "So who are you?" She wondered who her savior was and the other three with them couldn't say that they were not curious either.

The words soon came to the blue haired man's thoughts. What was his name? He tried to remember but could not. Each time he tried it seemed nearly impossible, something lingered there, something but he could not remember. "Sorry, I-I don't know."

"Ah, I see," replied the older man. "Well, I'm Ramon, the man helping you is Dirk; that's Susan, and you already met Marica." The group approached a watermill nearby. He said, "Well, we better get you dressed up at least. And then we'll work on some sort of name. As they entered into the mill a plaque on the front read a founding date of about 40 years ago and below it read "In loving memory to Timothy Drakes".

"Tim-o-thy?" replied the stranger as he enunciated the word. "Maybe that should be my name."

A tear fell down Marica's face. Tim asked, "What's wrong?" She explained that Timothy was her grandfather who built this watermill some time back, and while it's now only used as a historical monument, Timothy felt close to it. She then explained how she was very close to him before he died. It was a touching story, and Tim felt more compelled to keep the name, more as a momento to the story and so he could remember those that helped him, just in case.

The elder said, "Well, we better not travel any further." He looked out to the west. "The sun is setting and there's no way we can make it back to the house tonight. Plus the fact that these two are probably in deep pain."

"You want us to stay at the mill tonight?" asked the younger man as the group approached the entrance to the mill.

"Correct, I'm sure the owners won't mind," he said. The group entered into the mill and explained to a man looking after the mill about what happened and asked if they could stay the night. The next morning the group went to Ramon's house, it was a short distance from the mill but still a bit far. A few days later, Tim felt rested enough to help out Ramon with his work which was a lot of heavy lifting to the nearby houses, it wasn't big enough to be considered a town, but the neighborhood still had quite a few houses nearby.

Miscellaneous: Hmmm...well, I still say that he's an excellent swimmer for lack of a better word.

Aura: Tim's aura allows him to increase and decrease the pressure of water to his will. He can cause water to cluster together to slow a current to a standstill, but he can also cause the water to dissipate and the water will lower height wise as well as increase in speed. Tim's water increasing abilities can also allow him to cause even the most sinkable of things to float like the Titanic XD. He can also use these abilities on other forms of liquids as well, for things that are as hard to swim in as tar or quicksand (yes it's still very hard to swim in it) to calming waves down in the middle of a storm.

His tattoo is found on the back of his right hand. It looks like a large circle in the middle of the hand with four lines leading towards his fingers. These lines end at or near the knuckles. The lines are not straight though the two on the far left and right both go diagonal then suddenly streak downward toward the fingers. The two in the middle, however, go straight down toward the fingers with a fifth line connecting them in the middle. (see the mark on Kyogre's main fins for visual)

Now just waiting for the either pending or denied...ehehehe... -_-;
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 2nd February 2010 at 3:08 AM. Reason: fixing...

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

May I please reserve Mew? My sample is below, thank you.

Spoiler:- From Tearen_the_Absol's Witch Bane:
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Default CyberBlastoise's Review:

Spoiler:- Tall Tales with Tim: Cyberblastoise's evalutation::

CyberBlastoise:

You had an interesting and creative take on your sign up, however I would have to say Pending. Reasons being, you did adequately well, but on the fields you had some contradictions and clarity issues. Also the Aura, from what I thought, could use a revamp, as it did not seem Kyogre enough. The origin as well, had some missing links and superficial happenings which I think could be edited. I will give you a three day extension for a "Pending Reservation" so you still hold Kyogre.

--------------------

CyberBlastoise - Kyogre - Pending, has till January 26th, 12:20 am EST
    Manaphy Mare - Mew - Reserved until January 27th, 9:46 pm EST
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Okay, I finally got my sign-up revamped, and I sure hope it is good enough this time as I am going on a ski vacation tomorrow that will take four days, and If I get pended again I will only have three. I tried to edit everything that you mentioned was problematic, so go ahead and take a look. Thank you for your troubles. I like cats. Sorry, that was random.
    Some people think that this blob of writing is not a legit signature.
    However, that is a myth. They busted it on Mythbusters.

all right, I'll fix her up. Sorry about that, I had moments of writer's block, plus I somehow completely missed that the setting was New York, New York. I will fix that up and finish it. Sorry for wasting your time with that sign up, but hopefully I'll do better.

EDIT: I fixed it up, is it all right now? how about now? Now?
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 24th January 2010 at 2:47 AM.

Cyber's PC

Default CyberBlastoise's Review: Part two:

Quote Originally Posted by The Jewel of Life View Post
    Okay, I finally got my sign-up revamped, and I sure hope it is good enough this time as I am going on a ski vacation tomorrow that will take four days, and If I get pended again I will only have three. I tried to edit everything that you mentioned was problematic, so go ahead and take a look. Thank you for your troubles. I like cats. Sorry, that was random.

The Jewel of Life -I find the changes that you have made, acceptable. I find no new quarrel with it, however since I am a dog-person, I am sorry but I will have to DEN -accept you.

Welcome to the RPG, bringer of Nightmares, "Tiana" the Darkrai.

ACCEPTED!

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    all right, I'll fix her up. Sorry about that, I had moments of writer's block, plus I somehow completely missed that the setting was New York, New York. I will fix that up and finish it. Sorry for wasting your time with that sign up, but hopefully I'll do better.

EDIT: I fixed it up, is it all right now? how about now? Now?
    CyberBlastoise - Here is your Review on your sign up, I mainly focused on the parts you still could use some work on, other paragraphs, and sections were omitted if you had them correctly based on my standards:

Spoiler:- Second Evaluation:

CyberBlastoise:

You have fixed many of the errors that I have previously mentioned, however there are still some errors that still exist that still give you the pending status. Also, might I suggest you working on your sign up via a word processor, as there were quite some grammatical errors such as spelling, structure, and format. Word processors help in limiting them.

I will not grant you a pending reserve, this time, opening Kyogre up for competition. You still have first-rights to Kyogre and are not discouraged from still editing your sign up. I can tell you are a good RPer based on how you wrote your Origin. I have no complaints there now as it is near perfection. You need to really only work on clarity toward description that is the major reason for the pending on your Sign up. Aura and Personality, for me personally, I would like some changes, though it is acceptable.

Thank you for your continued interest, and I do hope you will continue working on your sign up!

-----------------
    GM NOTE: As this week and probably the next week will be busy for me, I am pushing all current reservations beyond the time I originally gave them. All reservations are now due by January 27st, 11:59 pm EST due to possible inactivity on the GM's, my, part. However I would appreciate if people would get their sign ups completed on the time I gave them. Greywolf123 has informed me that he has had a busy week due to personal reasons, so he keeps the reservation that became inactive yesterday.

Also, I will later be revamping slight details to help give a better understanding of the RPG, such as what the aura is, what the legendaries will do, what is the real world and now? Nothing to extreme to affect the plot, but things to help with better clarity as quite a few people have asked about this Aura. I hope all who are working on their sign ups, steadfast hope, and good cheer, and for those curiously browsing, a 'poke, poke, nudge, nudge.'

There are still many spots open, and I do not wish to actually start this RPG until there are 10 sign ups of people, so get the Rotom's running!

Thank you,

~PokemonBreederChris.
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 28th January 2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Added Sign up Review
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

(xD Wow, I never really noticed all the humor I try to put in there until you pointed it out. Anyways, it's redone. Hope it's up to your standards!)

Name: Soul Muzic

Legendary: Rayquaza

Description: If you looked directly at Soul, no doubt the first thing you would notice would be his pure yellow eyes. Not the bored or irritated expression on his face, not his normal nose nor ears nor well defined chin, but his glowing eyes that seem to cut you in half with a single glance. These eyes, in the dark, even seem to be slightly oval-ish, like a reptile’s should be. But in the day, the pupil’s seem like any other person’s, save the yellow filled iris around it. However, the color complements nicely against his lightly tanned skin and face (No, he's not "Twilight" pale. Sorry Ladies).

Although not tall enough see over the crowds which fill the New York Streets, Soul stands at a moderate 6’0’’. However, since he is slouched over most of the time, it seems like he is a few inches shorter, 5’10’’ or 5’11’’ maybe. But, with an athletic build like most soccer or basketball players (muscular, but sleek and fit to run) he can navigate through the mobs with moderate inconvenience, what a person with a different physique or attitude could not do.

Jet black hair covers Soul’s head in an intriguing fashion. The top, while fairly longer than the sides that just cover the tips of his ears, sticks up slightly in the front and on the top, giving others the impression that he just staggered out of bed. No matter how much time or how many times he combs it, it will ultimately return to this way in mere moments. However, despite this, the hair on the back of his head is the polar opposite; always looking like it is combed neatly down

Soul is, to say the least, different when it comes to his fashion. He wears a green polyester sport sweatshirt, where its high collar goes up slightly past the bottom of his chin, but covering his mouth if he was to glance down. However, it’s not tacky, being perfectly even all the way around his neck. The front of this sport has a thick white stripe the width of his neck traveling vertically down the center, while the back is covered in an ornate gold-threaded design. This extravagant sown design, somehow on clothing as inexpensive as this, consists of two chains traveling vertically down his back from his shoulder blades, both in perfect symmetry all the way. He almost never rolls up the left sleeve, annoyed by or afraid of the judgment others will pass on the grotesque, yet elegant-looking scar on his hand*. Underneath this is a plain black t-shirt; However, you’ll have more luck finding a seven-eyed, albino, fish with three legs and no gills than see it in public. Around the back of his neck sits a pair of retro earphones, despite not having anything to plug it into. You know, the ones that actually go over your head. As for pants, he wears a pair of knock-off “Celtic” basketball shorts. These white shorts have a solid green stripe going down each of the sides; however, they lack the team’s signature “Clover” logo. Unfortunately, he doesn’t wear the same, nice sort of shoes. Instead, Soul wears a pair of worn-down, black sneakers found in the lost in found at the Empire State Building.

* See Aura Category.
    **For Aura "sign" see "Aura"

Personality: For the most part, Soul is a fairly calm person, and can often be seen slouched over with his hands in his pockets or his retro earphones on his head in a vain attempt to keep people out. Not really the one for company, he doesn’t have the drive to go out and make friends. Often, it makes him seem semi-angsty. However, due to a competitive part of his personality, he loves the games this world plays and their sports, and could stand to work in a team as long as it was for a common goal or to win. Really, when he wins or watches games, he seems to momentarily forget his normal personality, becoming nothing more than a stereotypical competitive fan. Because he gets things quite easily, Soul can be quite punctual and is irritated easily by some mundane things, mostly explaining something he finds easy or repetition, and he becomes facetious. When forced to talk, he finds a dry, but witty joke usually shrivels up the conversation. However, get him frustrated or angry, and he will snap.

Other people are no more than an inconvenience to Soul. The only person he thinks is important enough to look out for is himself. True, he does feel some sort of obligation to those that help him, but nothing too extreme. However, this does not mean he doesn't empathize with anyone; he is just less willing too. Unfair or unjust situations always annoy Soul, believing that everything should be on even ground. If he sees something like that, he puts in more effort than usual.

High up places are Soul's sanctuary. He always feels better with wind the on his face and being able to see everything around him. On top of that, give him a song to listen to and he could stay somewhere for hours. Music is his escape. To this day in this world, Soul has not heard a song he hasn’t enjoyed. Jazz and blues is currently his favorite genre, but this penchant seems to change weekly. He loves the sky, particularly the night sky, again and most of the time can be often found just gazing at the stars.

Origin: Another perfectly freezing night in New York, especially on the top of the Empire State building. This giant stood taller than any other building in the city now, meaning it got the most frigid of air, especially on the top floor. Hardly a place you want to be during a chilly day, imagine if you had to stand there at night.

Such is the case of Mark Falss, the new Security Guard at the building. If it weren’t for the recession, he wouldn’t even be in that awful situation at the present. He ran a hand through his black, perfectly combed-back hair and tightened the belt on his slim waist. Then again, if it wasn’t for his cousin, he wouldn’t even have job, unlike a growing percentile in New York. Even so, the cold breeze blew just the same. How long until his shift was over again? Mark glanced at his watch, finding his shift was still in the first five minutes. Again, he sighed and combed his hair back. It was going to be a long night.

Walking over to the edge of the building, he looked down at the glowing streets below with his tired brown eyes. The bustling city never slept, and tonight was no exception. The thousands of people under him seemed like ants compared to him. Rushing, racing from place to place, dodging traffic as they crossed the congested street, and all to fill the needs of the falling economy. And he was just one of them. Another poor soul caught in the unexpected drop. Mark began to tap his fingers on the rail of the famous building. On a frosty night like this, a cigarette would’ve been perfect. He had only given up the habit a week ago, just long enough for the cravings to be at their peak, but so his clothes still reminded him of the smell. Again, he couldn’t help but curse the government for his lack of money and therefore, his lack of pleasantries.

Another cold gust blew in from the east, bringing along with it the smell of the rapid pollution. Mark grabbed the edges of his Security Jacket, pulling it closer to his body in a vain attempt to stay warm. It was then, if only for a second, a strange feeling came over him. Like something strange, something different, was watching his every move. Hand on his gun, he quickly turned, only to see nothing behind him but the lonely roof of the building. With another sigh, the guard took his hand off of his belt and walked towards the other side. He didn’t even bother looking at his watch; it would only discourage him further.

“uh… Yo…”

Mark flinched, rapidly turning back around and looking close to where he stood before, to where the noise had come from. A man, probably in his late teens, sat stark naked against the door to the roof (Granted, he did have his hands over… ya know) . However, the first thing Mark noticed wasn’t that, it was the kid’s eyes, those strange eyes. Yellow, unchanging, alert, and staring straight into him. For a moment, Mark believed he was having some sort of nicotine-withdrawal. But as the image stayed, and the cold air hit his face, he had to accept it as fact.

“What- What are you doing up here son?” The guard nervously asked, mustering up all of his strength against the strange phenomenon. It was like a scene from “The Twilight Zone”. He was half expecting the teen to disappear any second.

The boy looked from side to side, bringing up a hand to his eye, rubbing it like he was tired. “I… don’t know.”

Mark stared at the kid, careful to avoid his eyes and… the other regions. How could he not know? After a moment, he formulated this thought into words. “What do ya mean?”

“I don’t know. Where am I anyways?” The teen answered with another question, now staring at his hand.

“How the hell do you not know?! And aren’t you cold?”

The teen shrugged, replying in a monotone voice. “Not really. And I don’t know.”

Again Mark sighed (he seemed to be doing that a lot lately.) running his hand back through his hair. “Great. So what’s your name?”

“My what?”

“What people call you?!” The increasingly frustrated guard yelled, his breath appearing against the cold air. This had gone much father then a simple prank.

“Who?”

Mark couldn’t make heads or tails of the situation. The kid had practically shown up out of nowhere on the top of the Empire State building. One, how did he get past the first floor; Two, how did the last shift miss him; and three, why the Hell was he playing dumb (not to mention naked)? Was he a crazy teenager in the aftermath of a party, an unfortunate victim of a cruel NYU prank, or something else? Whatever the case, Mark had enough initiative to know that something was wrong and needed fixing.

“Just Come on,” He said, approaching the teen. Mark couldn’t help but notice how the cold wind seemed to disappear, changing to something more temperate as he approached and grabbed the kid. However, no sooner had he done so, the guard rapidly recoiled back. Scars, or tattoos, or something covered the boy, all the way from his left hand to his right back, stopping only to coil around his left bicep. These marks seemed to glimmer off the light, reflecting in a golden gleam. The teen glanced at the arm nonchalantly, somewhat confused by the security guard’s response. Mark tried to shake it off, again approaching the teen, but this time, taking off and throwing his brown, “Empire State Security” jacket over the boy before grabbing his arm. He could feel the teen tense up a bit as he led him to the elevator, repeatedly pushing the “down button” in hopes it would come faster. The guard momentarily thought about taking the stairs, but reminded himself he was on the top floor of the tallest building in the US.

It seemed like forever before the elevator arrived, and Mark couldn’t have been happier when it did. Although it wasn’t as cold as before the teen came (Strangely enough), the temperatures still were getting to him. However, the teen didn’t seem to care, (granted, he was shivering slightly). Hastily, he dragged the kid into the ornate elevator.

As the elevator descended and they were forced to listen to the cheesy blues music they created in the 20s (Damn Manager, wanting “Authenticity”.), Mark leaned against the wall. What the hell was he going to do? The kid obviously had no idea what he was doing, I mean, who in the right mind doesn’t know where New York is?

“What is this?” The teen asked, simultaneously pointing to the ceiling and derailing Mark’s train of thought.

“The what?”

“The… noise.”

It took Mark a moment until he realized the teen meant “the cheap Blues music”. “It’s music. Soul music or Jazz probably.”

An awkward silence filled the lift, the only sound a “ding” for every floor it passed and the cheesy blues in the background.

“I like it.” The boy said, breaking the silence before repeating the same trend. “That’s what you can call me, “Soul Muzic.””

The guard stared at the ki- excuse me, Soul. “Music actually has a- Nevermind.”

------------

Mark eventually took Soul in. Although it makes money tight, he was fearful of what adoption center he would be placed into. Currently (And after much explanation), Soul is looking for a job to help Mark out. However, with things how they are, most of the time, he just wanders around the city.

Miscellaneous: Adores most music and loves heights.

Aura: As you approach Soul, an unnerving feeling seems to infiltrate your mind. Not because of his stature, or the way he’s dressed, but because of the air. Around Soul, most weather conditions appear to lull; not great extremes, but still somewhat calmer. In buildings, this effect is more pronounced. Here, the room he is in seems more temperate, even if only by a few degrees. Outdoors, the same feeling and effect does not apply as strongly. Instead, a slight sense of power envelops Soul, directly clashing with the calm feeling, like something deep inside him is irritated at the world currently around him. Other legendaries can see this aura manifest as a long green reptilian tail originating from the base of his spine and coiling around Soul.

Starting as a circle on the back of his left hand, Soul has a scar-like line traveling up his arm. Strangely enough, the line looks like it has a gold tint to it. This gold tinted mark then wraps itself around Soul's left bicep, alternating between circles and lines ( --O—O—O--) Lastly, the scar repeats continuously in the same pattern around his back and ends at his right shoulder. Although he has no idea what it is, the origin of the blemish constantly fills Soul's thoughts. Lucky for him, though, the whole mark (save the circle on his hand), is covered by his clothing.
    Last edited by wolfsrain23; 29th January 2010 at 4:26 AM. Reason: For Acceptance

*knows he's gonna kick himself for joining too many RPGs later*

I'd like to reserve Groudon if that would be acceptable. My Sample here is in order.
        Spoiler:- RPG Sample from Total Eclipse:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

I'm going to have to withdraw my reservation for now, I had ideas for Registeel but I can't get them down on paper (as it were) the same way I picture them. I may sign up later with the same or different character though. Sorry for the mess around.

*Enjoy making this too much… might have gotten a bit carried away…* Well I hope this is alright… this the most I’ve ever written for a sign-up. It takes so long to proofread, I hope I iron out most of my grammarical errors. Oh… you’re a dog person… *whispers as she looks at the name section*

Name: Cat
    Legendary: Moltres

Description: A tall man, Cat towers over many people at what is believe to be around 6 feet tall. He has a slight muscular built mostly in his arms as other parts of his body are thin and stork-like. He has golden brown, bronze tan as if he had spent much time baking in the sunlight. The shade of his skin is the same color all over with no exception and it doesn’t ever fade. Blazing red hair with yellow streaks through it, it looks like a flame on his head. On the back of his head the hair seems to be cut really short above his neck. The coarse and dense bangs on the left side of his head defies gravity and points straight up without anything on it; though he does add a little gel to strengthen it. If it were to get wet it would fall flat across sapphire eyes. Dark, blue eyes of his seem to fade into black as it goes near the pupil. The iris appears bigger in slightly narrow eye socket; they make emotions such as curiosity and anger all the more noticeable. Relax the eyes it has a stern and dignified expression like the eyes of proud animal. His face has more of define look compare to a chubby cheek kid; with visible points of the cheekbones and the jaw structure. Blonde stubs of hair on his chin contrasts with his darker skin.

Wearing a long sleeve shirt, he doesn’t really remember what it looks like nor does he cares. No one will probably see it anyways since he’s always wearing a winter coat over it. The dark navy blue coat hides his slender body and muscular arms from his neck to his waist under thick, fluffiness. The inside of the coat is light grey normally seen by the hood that hangs off the back. Many people see it as odd since he’s always wearing that regardless season and temperatures while looking perfectly fine. Instead of jeans he wears nice warm sweat pants. They’re actually pretty well fitting lengthwise but big around the waist. Lucky it has drawstrings so he can use to keep it snug around his waist. The pants are forest green color with white stripes going down the sides; the drawstrings are also white and goes half a foot down his long legs. He personally doesn’t like the color himself, but they keep him warm and that’s all that matters. Dark blue socks that aren’t seen often, are worn merely company the silver and blue Nikes with white rubber bottoms. The footgear looks a bit worn from constant use but overall good condition.

Personality: Curiosity like a little kid or better yet a kitten, Cat attention is taken from things he doesn’t know anything about. He wants to learn so much about things he doesn’t understand but he is an impatient guy. He hates waiting, whether it is for someone to come or for food to cook, he just hates it. The whole concept of waiting agitated him; when he waiting his time, his freedom is taken by the person or thing he is waiting for. Feeling chained down by another’s pace infuriates him. But like the other side of a single coin, he doesn’t mind waiting if he chooses to do it himself. He could wait from sunrise until sunset as long as it’s under his own terms. Extremely stubborn, if he decides on something he stands by it strong and proudly; if someone get him to back down his resolve he or she is one amazing, persuasive person. He just cannot believe anything that he hadn’t see or experiences himself. ‘Seeing is believing,’ this is an idea that he tightly holds on to.

Extrovert is a good describing personality trait for him, since he loves to be outside with the sun on his face and wind in his hair. He enjoys being around others; gaining new knowledge from them and a new aspect of life. Cat, however, is not the type walk up to some random person and spill is entire life story to them. He won’t even start speaking to them unless they initiate the conversation or he wants to ask a question. The philosophic line “Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there,” is embedded on his mind. He’s not sure where he heard it but he lives by that phrase. He rejects the idea of sitting around a waiting for something to come to him whether it is good or bad. His road maybe wrong but he refuse to stand still and let chance decide his fate. The guy is pretty selfless, bringing food to homeless animals, helping people when they ask yet he is selfish when it something he doesn’t like. One could beg and beg but if he doesn’t not want to do the task, he won‘t. His stubborn refusing thing he dislikes is near unbreakable, unless he or she knows his weakness. Just a little water is enough to make him succumb to almost anything; though it can’t change his morals and beliefs.

Not really a phobia but he hates water to a point it looks like a fear. Trying to avoid any contract from it, it’s like a hobby as he takes great length to get around a simple puddle. When the dark clouds hangs in the skies and he roaming outside, he grows nervous as he looks for somewhere to take shelter despite the fact he always carries an umbrella. Indoor Cat is at the point of unbearable when it rains. Rude and snappy, the bad mood just doesn’t go away until the rain stops and the skies clears. Just looking at him funny is enough to be put at other end of an insult. He often apologizes right after explaining to random people that rain just agitates him. Hygiene is major problem for him due to his hatred of water. It’s a good thing that the winter jacket contains the stink most of the time. Though when it start to seep through, it’s a battle to get him to take a shower or bath. At this time he is a childish and bratty young adult as he struggles and protests about bathing. He actually isn’t too bad with his keeping his hand clean; as long as he has hand sanitizer, he can tolerant it more than water.

Anger that is one emotion that will see a lot around, Cat. There are so many things that will get him mad: making him wait for a long time, exposing him to water, making him do things he doesn’t like, or merely catching on a rain day. Calling him names and look down on him are other ways to peeve him off. He cannot think things through infuriate, rushing through situation in fury. He always acts first normally anyways though it’s ten times more reckless than in his normal mind set. When things are extremely serious he tends to over think everything making him act too late at times. He doesn’t seem to get sad; he believes that it wouldn’t solve anything and it best put it behind him and keep moving forward.

Overall Cat is many things: as curious as kitten but too impatient at time to learn, likes to feel free and hates feeling chain down, stubborn but can sometimes be swayed yet his beliefs and moral never change, outgoing and refusing to let fate come to him, has hatred of the water that brings the child out of him, he is anger by many things but always lets his actions come first, and he finds sadness useless thus he put it behind him. With that said there are traits not mention: like under that rage there actually is very nice, pure-hearted guy or when he’s determine enough not even a rainstorm can stop him. So much explained yet still much left out but over time it will eventually come out.

Origin:

Coldness rubbing as well as pricking all over and a strong smell of dirt and vegetation enters the senses. Blackness slowly became brighter and color starts coming. Green from the ground like a small seas not even a foot deep surrounded by large brown structures with more green on top. A breeze makes all but the mahogany color things… trees dance while sending freezing shivers through the body. All these things being taken in by single being, who merely sits there in a dazed, confused.

“Where am I,” he questions himself as he looks up into the azure color sky. “Why am I here? Who am I?” More questions come each without an answer. He looks down staring at the tan skin body resting against the green… grass. Holding up his limp and flexing it, it feels like belongs yet it is somewhat peculiar. He puts his hands on his chest and slowly slides them down to his thighs. Other frigid wind caresses his naked body, and he begins to feel more uncomfortable at his body, bare of everything. He begins to try to cover himself but it didn’t work for all he had are these limbs and nothing else. “Where do I go? What do I do?”

It is almost silent in this woodland area if not for the chirping coming from something around him. He is searching for the source the sound when a new one arises: a snap along with rustling coming from right behind him. He moves his body slightly as he continues to try to conceal his nudeness. Dignified, proud eyes meet other like him with brown eyes with a very curious look. The silence between them, almost tense as the young teen boy just stares. “Are you a nudist? If so you‘ll be the first one I ever met.”

“Nud…ist?” the tan man didn’t quite understand that word, but he guess it had something that is strange about him.

“Guess not… Cool tattoos on you arms by the way.” Something else he didn’t understand but almost instinctively he looks at arms; he notices the color change on them. The red and yellow markings going along the length on his arms, it looks like fire. He lets his fingers stroke one of the ‘tattoos’ and it feels the same as the rest of his skin. “So if you not a nudist, where‘s your clothes?”

“I… don‘t know.” He calmly answers with a rather blank look in his sapphire color eyes.

“Why are you here?” The teen tries asking another question in hope to get some answers and learn about the mysterious guy. However, the answer is the same as before, “Where do you live?” Again same response this situation begins getting to a very alarming point so he decides to try once more to see what he get. “Do you at least know your name?”

“No.” The guy’s voice monotone as he responds to that one. He however continues staring forward with not much change in his facial expression.

At least the teen knew the guy understand what he is saying with that small change in reply. “You sure don‘t know a lot of important things.” He looks concernedly at the man; he looked like an adult in his early twenties or late teens. He concluded that the nude man has amnesia. That or he has his memory erase by an evil villain bent on conquering the world… He chuckles at the second option. This is the real world and things like that just simply couldn’t happen. At least not in America since everything happens in Japan. “So you have no idea where you are, who you are, or why you are here, right?” The older man merely nods at the series of questions. With those clarified he began to think about something as he intently stares that the male. “I‘ll be right back, so don‘t move.”

He turns and goes back through the tall bushes leaving the nameless adult alone again with his nudity and whatever that tweeting sound was. He returns to his quiet isolation as he stares in the location where the boy left. He isn’t sure how long he had sat there staring but for some reason it made him a bit angry to wait for as long as he did. Finally the person returns to meet a glare from him.

“Heh, heh don‘t be mad, I’m sorry I took so long, okay?” He apologizes at the person glaring at him. He notices the change of expression as the eyes looks at the things in his hands. “I brought you some clothes, so now you won‘t get arrested for public nudity.” He came closer holding out a dark blue swimming trunks and a white t-shirt. The man stares at it confusedly. “I’m going to have to help you put them on, don‘t I?” His stares migrated from the clothes to the youthful face of the brown haired boy. “I thought so…”

After several minutes of putting on clothes on a person who seem to not remember how to do this, they left the plot of wilderness with quickly escalates into a more populated area. There are roads outlined by tree and stiff cold things. People are everywhere talking in groups, filling the atmosphere with noise. He spots strange beings of odd color frozen in an unmoving position. All the things around him, he struggles to try to take it all in as he’s being lead by the hand. More interesting in other things he fails notice the looks pointed his way. Some by girls sees him as handsome and other by people that thought it is strange that a tall adult is being lead by a young teenage boy.

“Oh yeah, by the way my name is Matthew but you can just call me Matt.” The person finally introduces himself as he looks at him with a smile. Not much longer until the man leaves woodland-like place and enter a newer interesting one. In this new place, large structures seem to touch the sky and these grumbling things that move back and forth on a path, coughing out smog. Lights flickers on and off, all kinds of different sounds and unknown things that are carried in other people’s hands. See through walls contains clothes and many other different things inside. Everything just seems to grab at him and steal his attention; Matt gives him a forceful yank to move him onwards. After walking and riding the thing Matt calls a bus, they arrives at another large structure. This one isn’t nearly as shiny or tall as the other one he has seen. They enter and walk upwards to higher place until they reach a door. After quiet tingling from small metal things they enter the room. “This is my home, I live here with my big brother.”

“Home...” he say that word it as he looks around. Soft, fuzzy ground feels good on his feet more than the cold stone earth and metal ground on the bus. There isn’t much in the home: a grey block thing place against the wall, a four legged wooden thing that was flat on top, a strange green thing with four legs and rose up on three sides, and other larger wooden thing with two matching wooden things on opposite sides of it. Also there are more doors and a large opening without a door with very weird things inside. Examining all of these things of a home, something felt odd about the whole thing. “This is… a home.”

“Yup but this is just my home, different homes look different.” The teenage boy informs the amnesiac man. The nameless tall and tan man nods. The teen really gives him a good look, finally he noticing how much taller that man is compare to him. Scanning the male about half a foot taller, he spots some dirt on him probably for sitting naked on the moist earth. He grabs him around the wrist and pulls him toward one of the doors; his hands feeling cold compare to his bronze skin. Entering the room everything is white: the wall, the floors, the ceiling and the unusual things with in it. Only exception is the small silvery color things and the shiny thing. This became his new interest, as he moved closer an image grew larger. In it there was Matt and other person. The picture of a man with blue eyes and red hair, just imitated his every move. If he strokes the rough hair that juts upward, it did the same and if he closes one his eyes it follow him perfectly. Making all kind of gesture and faces, he wonders how long it would follow him. He notices the other Matt laughing as he turns to see the real Matt laughing.

“Don‘t laugh!!!” He angrily shouts and the look of rage too the place once curious sapphire eyes. Not sure why but that just infuriates him, the thought of being made fun of. And like a natural reaction to anger, his hands clenches tightly into a ball.

“I wasn‘t laughing at you honest,” the brown-eyed teenager lies. Seeing grown person looking of excited in front of his reflection, making faces and such it amuse him greatly. He holds his breath trying to keep his laughter in but his body quivers and a giggle escapes. He could see the tan guys’ fury getting more furious with that single bit of laughter. “Okay, okay, okay I‘ll stop I promise!” He tries to appease the angered one; lucky it worked as the glint disappears. “That‘s a mirror, it reflects whatever in front of it.”

“Ah…” he looks back into it and stares at the face in it. Putting his hand up against the smooth material, he gently strokes the tan cheek in the mirror. “This is… me…” It is certainly a normal human head just like Matt’s yet it feels different. He could not explain why but there is a different between him and the teen, and it isn’t age or appearance but something deeper.

“Whew, it sure is getting hot in here.” Matt exclaims has he uses his hand to fan himself. He knows two people in small room would make it hotter, but it’s sweltering. While the supposedly twenty year-old is actually feeling a bit cold though warmer than before. “Anyway off with the clothes.” He says that a little too cheerfully which gets him a shock look from his new friend with the memory loss. “Ha-ha it nothing bad your just dirty so I‘m going to give you a bath is all.”

“Bath…?” He got the rest of those words that is the only one he didn’t understand. The man could only assume it’s something that got rid of dirt. Obediently, he removes his garments and he stands naked again. An embarrass feeling comes out but a strange rumbling sound distracts him from it. He tilts his head over the large white object on the floor with an opened top; inside had a silver thing with something coming out of it. His eyes widen as he identifies it; but before he could move Matt switch it to the showerhead. He hisses a lot like an angry cat as water spray him. He jumps to wall furthest from the rain maker and tries to shake the water off of him. His bangs droop a bit because of the moister. He glares another infuriated glare at the teen that bursts out in a wave of laughter at that reaction.

The chuckles lasted for a long time, for every time it starts calming down more would suddenly get started again. He squeezes his side as laughing for a long time starts to hurts his sides. He finally stops laughing after a good two-three minutes. As he wipes the tears from his eyes he could see the incredibly peeve look from the person across the room. “Come on it, was you‘re fault sticking your head in it.” That didn’t help his case as the rage burns more fiercely. The only thing keeping the man on the other side of the room is the sound of the running water hitting a surface. “All right now come on here.” He shakes his head in protest. “Come on I won‘t laugh anymore.” The tanned redhead still declines. “It sound scary but it isn‘t, really.” The guy didn’t budge. “It’s just water.” He got a look of dislike when he mentions that and suddenly puts two and two together. “You don‘t like water?” He gets a yes and he couldn’t help but think it’s strange. Did some traumatic happen that even without memories makes him dislike water? “But you’re dirty, so you have to take a bat. There is nothing scary about water.” He grabs his flame tattooed arm and tries to pull him over it but the man of about twenty refuse on going willfully.

“Noooo!!!” He protests; he sounds like a little kid begging mommy and daddy not to take him to school. The match begins as the slick tilts and the guy lighter weight made it possible for the brown-hair teenager to get him across the floor a little, the man being older, stronger and greatly rejecting the idea getting closer to the rain turns the simple task into a tug-o-war. The man bare feet slide on the floor and so he grabs the white thing below the mirror. It had gradable silver things and when he clutches it, it turns. More water came rushing out and gets on his hand. Losing it by suddenly appearance of more water, Matt suddenly got moving as the resistance stops. The teen tumbles along with the adult into the tub. He seriously begins freaking out as the water rains down on him and he tries to get out but Matt still has his hand trap. Seeing the reaction as well as have his arm yank powerfully, he quickly manages to turn the water off with his foot. When the water stops falling on him he starts to calm down again. Trying his best to get water off, his bang hung low as they are just saturated. Shivers climb up, down, and him all over as the unheated air made contact with his drenched body.

They were both breathing hard and both of their hearts accelerates fast, and it feels as if it would just burst of the chest. They look into each other eyes: blue slightly panic eyes and brown very shocked eyes. The silent would be strong if not for their breathing and the sink faucet which was still running. “Geez” he finally sighs heavily rubbing his shoulder as he broke the silence, “You nearly ripped my arm out if its socket.” He just laid there with his soaked clothes only absorbing more water as it slides off the older guy on to him. “I‘m going to call you, Cat sin-”

Right he when is going to explain the reason of his name the door came slamming open. Cat turns his head to looks as Matt lifts himself up to see his pudgy, black-haired brother. His dropped jaw and bugged out eyes looks horrified; he has enter at possible the worst time ever: A strange nude man on top of his little brother, in a bath tub, with water trickling off of them, within a locked room… All that came to Matt’s mind is that this couldn’t possible look any worst; then Cat’s bladder relaxes..... Matt had that coming for thinking that.

“Ahhh… Hello brother, look at what I found.” He nervously chuckles it off which turns the shock into pure ball of rage that is easily portrait on the much older man face. Getting the furious glints all day and he should have been used to it at this point but his brother‘s brown eyes stares is several times more scary to him. “Wait, wait, wait a second, brother this is all a big-”

“I‘m.Going.To. Kill you!!!” Matt is interrupted again by his brother as he temper just explodes and he squeals as the older sibling came towards them. A mouth full from Matt’s brother as well as some hitting and screaming later, the teen finally explains what has really happen and why there is a strange man in their apartment room. Even with that clear up his brother isn’t any happier, not at his younger sibling and especially not about the strange man in their home. “Are you crazy, some kind of idiot?! Why would you bring some nude stranger you find to our home!!!?”

“But Cliff, he was all alone, without even clothes and he couldn‘t remember anything. I couldn‘t just abandon him in Central Park.” The boy has pure morals if not just a little to naďve and optimistic with the kind of world they lived in.

“That exactly what you should have done, he would eventually been found by the police, get thrown in jail for parading around naked and then he‘d would have a home for a few years.” While his younger brother was too naďve, he was just untrusting due to the dangers that surround them.

“That’s horrible; Cat’s not a bad guy I mean look at him.” The both turn to watch him as he examines the kitchen he stands over the sink. The man move the faucet back and forth between the double sinks then looks curiously at the smaller handles next to it. As he turned it water came out and like the previous times he jump back before stumbling to the ground and moving away. He makes that odd hissing noise again.

“…” That argument is hard to beat… he has seen kittens more threaten than that. Only little babies are afraid of water, and that’s only a few of them. “Okay point taken. Seriously we can- Hey that’s mine take it off!” He turns to the stranger in is home now wearing a jacket that he has found in his exploration of the home.

“Aw look how happy he looks.” The older tan, guy arms wraps around his slender shoulders and rubs his cheek against the fluffy navy blue winter coat. The look of content on his smiling face, like kid on Christmas morning that got that toy truck he wanted.

“Make him take it off, now!” Cliff didn’t see it; all he perceives is some tall tan man in his belonging on with mostly exposed skin. Just watching him bury his face in fabric he could practically see the skin cells popping off and embedding itself in the jacket. Then bath tub image came back and he pushes across the line. “You know what, peepee boy can keep it.” The adult decide in disgust, Cat took notice of the tone pointed towards him. “Anyways can‘t let him stay, we don‘t have the room, or money to spend on a large, stupid, confuse guy. So we‘ll bring him to the police station tomm-”

“Idiot.” The older sibling is interrupted, his head turns to the one that had say it, Cat. Standing tall with arms cross he didn’t look please at all. He seems to know those words are insults and he isn’t happy about it. As for Cliff, he just gives him ‘are you talking to me’ look and gesture. “You stupid, idiot, horrible guy.” He glares as the words came angrily. Matt’s black-hair brother wasn’t looking too thrill about what he said either.

“Wow… looks at all the words he picked up from us.” Matt awkwardly laughs, as he tries to soften atmosphere a bit. The amnesiac man, furious stares aren’t helping with it. The thin, tan guy didn’t quite understand the problem of getting mad and calling the one who owns the apartment names. All he knew is he is being talked badly about and he did not like.

“Today, he’s going today.” The older man barks his change decision. He grabs Cat and begins to try to drag him to the door. The man being on shouts out more insults as he did everything in his power from being pulled off. All the short teenage boy did is watch, seeing two grown-up-ish men fighting like that prove to be very odd and funny. After the nice long forcefully removing him from the building attempt, the teen convinces him to go along with them and they got to the police station. Checking his fingerprints and looking through profiles, nothing could be found about him. It is like he just randomly appears in this world. Matt jokes about him being an alien. The police that came up with blanks suggest that he stay in their care as they try to find something on the man.

Cat has matured much since his first memory began; his vocabulary improved and so has his understanding of the world around him. The police couldn’t find anything on him and require money to start a private investigation to try to learn anything else, money which the flaming hair guy didn’t have. With no where to go, Cliff actually let him live with him and Matt until he could get his on his feet. He has a job at a pet shop so he can pay rent for his living arrangements. When he isn’t working, he’s hanging out with Matt or roams the streets of New York. Even without the police’s help, the man is trying to find answers about himself as well as learning more about the world.

Miscellaneous: He doesn‘t even seem to drink water at all but eating lots of fruits seems to make up for it. When surprise by water, he makes a strange hissing like noise, he doesn’t know why he just does. He can make some pretty good fried, broiled foods; his specialty is fries though they tend to be a bit dark and crispy. He enjoys climbing up high and looking at the endless sky and the ocean in the distance; it relaxes him and it give him a strange nostalgic feeling.

Aura: Cat‘s aura is a rather subtle; the air around him just simple feel warmer. In a large open space it can’t really be felt it unless in touching range. With in smaller enclose areas the whole temperature seems to just jump up by a couple degrees. His skin is always warm to touch even if someone manages to get him to remove the jacket. Snakes and reptiles seem perfectly happy when he around or when he hold them. Cats as well enjoy curling up with him. When one of the other origin come close flames appears on the other edge of the arms as well as the center of his forehead; it looks like his arm’s and forehead are on fire but his skin is not be affect by it. It burns strongly; making a hue orange light around him but it never spreads out from the spots it is at. There no smoke or anything. When he is angry it engulfs him and burns so much fiercer like a wildfire and the temperature several degrees higher than his normal aura.

Going down both arms, Cat has bright orange and red patterns that look like flames. The bottom of the flames is orange while the curling top is blazing red. From the wrists to the shoulders covering outer side of the arm it like a thin wings of fire. These by normal standard could never be mistaken a birthmarks for they are much too vivid and colorful and both sides matches up almost exactly.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 1st February 2010 at 6:10 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Here's my sign up. I hope it meets your standards.

Name: Curran
    Legendary: Mew

Description: Curran stands at a medium-tall height. His build is slender and athletic he is as fast and strong as he appears. He has tan skin for someone who appears to be of Celtic descent with no visible acne. His fiery orange hair is somewhat long, falling just past his earlobes, and pin-straight and his bangs serve to perfectly frame his dazzling emerald eyes.

His ears come to an elf-like point and have a pink triangle tattoo on the back that looks like a cat’s ear. His face is moderately long, yet a little rounded with high cheekbones and smooth cheeks. His eyebrows are fairly thin when compared to his peers. The expression that is usually adorning his face is one of both wisdom and curiosity. His features seem to by fairly sharp and pointed. All aside from his nose, that is. His nose is actually quite petite and comes to a rounded, straightforward point.

Curran’s wardrobe varies from day to day, but always has a red/silver color scheme. One of his typical outfits is a silver shirt with red trim at the bottom with a red and silver striped sweater over it. The sweater itself is quite interesting in construction. His sweater cuts off just above his hips, but his top continues down another quarter foot. His sleeves, on the other hand, manage to extend a little past his wrists, ending just before his thumb. His pants are silver, red, and white plaid and go down to a pair of shoes that are designed to resemble shadow the hedgehog’s air-skates and have a matching color scheme. Atop his head rests a silver bucket hat with red rings embroidered onto the brim.

His other outfit is a red, skin tight turtleneck with sleeves that reach just above his elbows. The top itself is a poly-cotton blend and cuts off roughly an inch and a half below his sternum, revealing a faint -yet very much defined- six pack. Over this he wears a sleeveless, silver-colored jacket with a lighter gray inside that is usually left open. When he wears this outfit he wears a pair of gray, stonewashed jeans that seem to be right there in-between regular and skinny cut. With this outfit he wears a pair of red, half finger gloves made from the same material as his top. His shoes with this are a pair of red, slip-on vans with gray ankle socks.

Personality: Curran is innocent like a child and occasionally gullible. He cares about all life, and will often put someone else’s safety before his. His most obvious quality is his purity of heart; he is always kind and caring. He tends to be calm with a very level head. This is not to say that nothing can rattle him, he is actually easily startled or scared. Curran is fairly curious and willing to try new things at least once. It is this curiosity that often gets him into sticky situations, luckily he usually has his friends there to bail him out.

His general demeanor is fairly kind and outgoing. He still remains quiet and serious, but he is much more outgoing and willing to put his two cents in. The two constant traits he has is his ease of scaring and startling; especially by thugs, gang members and thunder. His typical reaction when presented with any of these is to duck behind one of his tougher-looking friends for protection or –in the case of the latter- duck under the covers. Even though he is easily frightened, ghost stories and haunted houses don’t really scare him that much due to their predictability (and the horror movies he and his "mom" watch every Friday night); they may, however, get a scream of surprise -especially if the source is behind him- and an occasional jump behind his closest -physically speaking- friend for cover.

The first thing people notice about Curran is his high levels of energy. He tends to be very adventurous with a can-do attitude. On his free time he usually explores the urban jungle some people call New York City. He can find his way anywhere quite easily and his sense of direction is impeccable. He is very good with animals and is viewed by some to be a modern-day St. Francis of Assisi*.

Origin:
    A teen began awoke in a back alley along New York's fifth avenue. He stood up and looked around as he tried to figure out where he was. He looked down to discover that he was naked. Upon realizing this, his face became a bright scarlet. His cheeks would have made Groudon seem pale. When he looked up he saw a woman in her mid-thirties closing up a shop his face did the unimaginable, it turned an even brighter shade of red. He quickly moved his hands to cover himself up. The woman looked at him in shock.

“Who are you? What happened?” She bombarded him with questions, probably even more shocked and embarrassed than he was.

“I… Don’t know.” Was all that he could whisper in response.

The woman sighed and let him into her store, she gave him a few pieces of clothing that she thought would look good on him. They sat down and began to talk. With every passing moment the woman was beginning to become more and more reminded of her younger brother. Not because of how he looked, but rather how he acted. She soon decided to take him in and unofficially adopt him. He soon began working as a clerk at her store. He is also one of the male models in the store's bi-monthly fashion show.
    Miscellaneous: As stated above, Curran currently models for his mother-figure's boutique. He sings baritone, but is capable of hitting the occasional high note.

Aura: Curran’s aura allows him to communicate with any animal he comes into contact with. to other legendaries he appears to be encased in a pink energy sphere. His tattoo (or rather tattoos) is probably among the most simple yet intricate. For starters he has a pair of pink, cat-ear-shaped tattoos, one on the back of each ear. In addition to that he has a pink line tattoo running from the base of his tailbone and up his back that resembles Mew’s tail. However, by far, the most intriguing one is a barbed-wire-like ring that runs around his navel; though it is hard to see unless he is in the presence of another legend or mortal danger in which case it will glow hot-pink.
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 3rd February 2010 at 5:26 AM.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

I feel like I missed something in my sign-up, but I can't tell what after reading it a few times. Hopefully it's just me worrying. Hope my bad habit of making contradictions has improved.

Name:
    Runner

Legendary:
    Entei

Description:
    Runner , standing at six feet and four inches, is no short man. Though tall, he makes himself appear slightly shorter by constantly bowing his head to face often smaller people than him. His height is accompanied by a dense build with a strongly defined musculature, which is peculiarly covered in small scars both old and new. His shoulders are wide and his chest is broad, both of which are common attributes of men with his physique. His arms have proportionally slightly longer length and more defined muscles than the rest of his body, as well. His hands are large compared to an average man’s, so it goes without saying that his fingers are also longer than an average man’s. He has thick legs that taut with muscle as he runs. Like his hands, his feet are also big. The skin underneath is rough and cracked, allowing him to walk comfortable on most surfaces. His skin is a perpetually tan color that doesn’t seem to darken or lighten with the presence or lack of sunlight. His body is a bit on the hairy side, particularly on his arms and legs. They are thin, however, and not all that visible from afar. Also, his chest hairs are thin and tiny and can only be seen within proximity.

His head is squarish and proportional to the size of his body. He has shoulder length auburn hair that half the time looks like he just shook his head to get it in its shape – which he actually usually does. The other half of the time, they’re windswept due to his running. His hair is long enough to cover his ears, which are slightly pointed, but not enough to cause him any hassle for them. He has a wide forehead, though it’s not obvious due to his bangs. His eyebrows are thin and evenly spaced. They hover over a pair of deep, unnaturally dark red eyes that will more often than not look straight. Thankfully, the shadow of his head keeps them from being too obvious and bringing them too much attention. The bridge of his nose is neither too thick nor too thin, and his nose itself is inconspicuously flat. He has thin lips that hide teeth with canines that look a bit too sharp to be human, though that is usually not taken into account. His chin is slightly covered in stubble, which might be the beginnings of a scruffy beard.

His clothes are simple enough. He wears a slightly worn out dark red shirt with the sleeves ripped away – they were too confining as well as painful on his large limbs. In fact, the shirt itself doesn’t hide any of the muscles of his upper body. His forearms are covered by black armlets with no visible design. On his lower body, he wears a plain pair of baggy, dark brown shorts with extra pockets. They’re long enough to reach an inch below his knees when standing. Around his neck is a light gray scarf that’s reminiscent to the white mane of his past life. Finally, he wears a make-shift red headband from a torn handkerchief on his forehead.

Personality:
    Though Runner might be an intimidating figure to most other people, he on the other hand is quite intimidated by large groups of them. It has been ingrained in him to try to avoid the masses; perhaps a reflex action passed on from his old form. As such, he is comfortable being only around a handful of people at a time lest he tries to run from them. When forced into a crowd, he becomes really fidgety, and often the only cure is for him to sprint out the excess energy. You see, he’s a bit paranoid. He has the constant sensation that he has to run or he might get captured. By what, he doesn’t really know, but he just followed that instinct. He’s not afraid of people, but of being restrained by some unknown being. That said, only a few people get to see him stand still for more than a minute without running to another point.

If he gets comfortable enough to sit still and actually get him to speak, they would find out that he’s a skeptical person. He doesn’t trust new faces easily and tends to stay tense under scrutiny. It wouldn’t be far fetched to say that he would bolt if someone were to look at him strangely. He relays this in a gruff and sometimes disinterested manner. People that talk to him might also notice a lack of attention to the conversation. He’s observant. He never stops paying attention to his surroundings unless he something significant or fascinating in the discussion catches his attention. When something does, they would find him quite an interesting fellow who uses his whole body rather than just his voice to give life to his words, which are limited due to his still growing vocabulary.

For now, it seems that his memories, or lack there of, doesn’t seem to bother him. He doesn’t dwell on his problems or dilemmas for long. Both figuratively and literally, he’d rather just keep on looking at the path that he’s taking and run towards whatever is at the end, and when he’s reached that, run for the next one. It helps with his restlessness and abundance of energy. Not to say that he has a one track mind, but that seems to happen he starts. It would take quite a stimulus to get his attention after he has started. He essentially becomes one with his surroundings, using all of his senses to keep running by jumping over and under obstacles and avoiding would-be collisions.

Origin:
    It was just an hour and a few minutes after midnight when it happened. In one of the dense and less used parts of a park of New York City, a muscular man with a strange shape on his forehead opened his eyes. He wore nothing – no clothes, no shoes, no underwear, nothing. Nothing around him signaled that he had even traveled to the spot that he woke up in. Other than the ones he laid upon, the leaves on the ground were untouched, and there were no footprints or path leading towards him, though there was one dirt trail that was nearby. Neither did his body bear any recent marks of being handled or carried.

After regaining some semblance of consciousness, he had started to walk around. Confusion had set in when he recognized nothing. He had never seen this or that before nor had he ever felt whatever he was feeling. It took him looking at a lake to realize that he didn’t even recognize his own body. He didn’t know what his name was, what his past entailed, where he was, what he was doing there, and what happened at all.

His revelation of his lack of knowledge was cut short by a shrill scream that was distinctly female. He hadn’t noticed when the sun had risen, but other people obviously did when he saw a woman backing away from him with wide eyes yelling words that the man found familiar yet foreign all the same.

The woman’s body language screamed shock mingled with fright at seeing him out of nowhere and in the buff. It incited in him an age old instinct: fight or flight. His first reaction was to do the former, but then he started to hear other people yelling as well as a piercing whistle accompanied by a dog’s barking. The woman screaming her head off was making a commotion, which meant she was drawing a crowd. This thought suddenly made him alter his decision, and he bolted away at full speed and somehow ended out of the park and into the city.

This seemed to have been the wrong move, especially with more and more people seeing his naked self and screaming all over again just for him to run in the opposite direction. He didn’t realize that a normal human would have been extremely exhausted with the distance and speed he had traveled, but only one word cycled in his mind.

‘Run, run, run!’

He didn’t stop until he found himself in the dead end of a dark alley. He didn’t know how long he had run, but it was still light out, and the sun still wasn’t at its peak height. Thankfully, no one was screaming anymore. The only things that he could hear were his deep heaving, the bustle of the city behind him, and a rattling...that was becoming closer.

He tensed up as he faced the source, only to find a rather haggard looking man, a hobo, with what looked to be a rickety-looking shopping cart full of stuff. The hobo stopped and was staring at him strangely, making the still naked man quite uncomfortable. The confused man was about to speak, but he stopped when the hobo started to rummage through his things. In a few moments, the hobo had taken out a bunch of clothes and threw it at the ground in front of the man.

At first, the man didn’t know how to act. He was…wary of the dirty person that looked to be offering him what looked to be some form of clothing, but he could feel no ill will coming from him. He wasn’t screaming either, and that was definitely a plus compared to what had been happening previously. His thoughts weren’t concentrated on running anymore, so he was able to think a little bit clearer than before.

After a moment of silence between them and no one moving, he decided to risk it. He was the first…nice, if he could call the man in front of him that, person he met. That didn’t mean he had to trust him completely, the previously unclothed man decided.

The shirt and shorts that he had gotten were only a bit dirty, not that he really cared. They were better than nothing, though he had to alter the shirt that he was given. He searched inside the pockets, but only found a handkerchief. He didn’t know what to do with it, so he just put it back. Satisfied with what he wore, he turned back to the other man, who was grinning at him with dirty teeth.

“Sorry ‘bout the shoes. I don’t think I have any that can fit ya. Anyways, you must be that runner that I’ve been hearing about!” he said. “I’ve been hearing about you from the locals. You’ve made quite a name for yourself.”

The man gave him a frown. That reminded him; he still didn’t know his name. “Name?”

The hobo blinked. “Oh, forgive this old man,” he said, laughing, though it sounded like croaked coughing. “I’m called John or Johnny, though my friends call me Johnboy! If I had any friends, anyway. And you are?”

The reply was a cautious shake of the head.

“Well, lookie here! You don’t know your name?”

Same answer.

“Then we’ll have to make one for you then!” From then on, the hobo started spouting names, all of which did simply nothing for him. “Well, I can’t just call you nameless, can’t I? Hm. Guess we’ll just have to call you something else until we find you a name that you actually like!”

The man frowned. Since when did they decided that there was a “we”? Sure, he accepted the clothes, but they were given in good will, right? He wasn’t supposed to be indebted…right? For some reason, he felt like he had been cornered into a wily man’s trap.

“Well, the locals are calling you the runner, so I’ll just call you Runner. At least until I get’cha a good name,” Johnboy finally decided. “Now come on. You look like you’re new in this here parts, so I’m gonna show you the ropes.”

Runner. He liked it. But that didn’t mean he liked the man. Still…he didn’t like the feeling like he owed the man something. He guessed he could go along. If he didn’t like where the situation was going, he could always run. He was certain that he could outrun and outlast Johnny…Johnboy…whatever.

“Oh, and you might want to hide that,” John said as he stopped and pointed at Runner’s head.

“That?” The large man felt where the hobo was pointing at, which was his forehead. It was then that he remembered seeing a strange mark there when he saw his reflection. “Ah.” He quickly fixed the problem by taking out the cloth in his pocket, ripping it and fashioning it into a headband. He had seen the woman runner that first screamed at him with something of the sort, so he guessed it wouldn’t stand out too much.

With that done, he followed Johnboy, whom he learned was quite a talkative person. He started telling him all about his life. John lived a simple life. He also took the odd job here and there that other people didn’t want to do. He gave Runner a few tips on how to get a little cash – something Runner learned was important – here and there, as well as to survive without it if need be. All the while, Runner was also observing his surroundings, making sure that, if anything went wrong, he had a route to escape to.

Runner started to become wary again when they walked through another alleyway. He would have stopped right there and then if John hadn’t called for him. He said that there was something he wanted him to see. Suffice to say, it took a lot of coaxing.

He was led into an old building. Inside, he found other people of ages that ranged from five to fifty. They weren’t that many compared to the large crowds back in the city, but they were still a sizable group. That fact alone began to make Runner fidgety. It was all that the large man could do to not run away when John called for them, making a few to gather around him.

What happened next surprised Runner. Johnboy started to give out the stuff in his cart to them. It was later that he’d find out that Johnny, as well as many of the others in the building, took care of one another by giving each other. Johnboy told him that they were a unique bunch, something that Runner could only agree with. He had a feeling that most other people would just keep what they had for themselves. And John had offered him a place with them since it seemed obvious that Runner had nowhere to go.

“I’ll…think about it,” Runner replied gruffly with crossed arms.

“Well, you can stay here a while until you decide!” John decided for him. “Now come on. We don’t have a lot, but I got us some leftover bread.”

For the next few days, Runner stayed with Johnboy, who decided that Runner was a good name as any when the man rejected every other name that the haggard looking man came up with.

He also started to do the same odd jobs, most of which involved him as a messenger boy – not that he minded with his growing fondness for running, as well as most people avoiding him due to his intimidating features – that Johnboy did and started giving what he got to a few others in the building, or home base as John liked to call it. In the process, he also found the paths that led to many other places, as well as the routes with the least number of people during the day. He was also able to get his scarf and armlets, though he had no idea why he wanted them. They just felt...nostalgic.

When he wasn’t doing anything, John was teaching how to speak properly. He was also taught a bit how to read, since a lot of jobs seemed to require him to. Runner didn’t really absorb them like a sponge, but he learned enough to get by.

Runner didn’t know when it happened, but John had become the only person that he trusted. And though he was still roughly an outsider in their midst and tended to prefer his solitary time, he had already integrated himself into Johnboy’s group.

Miscellaneous:
    Runner has taken with him some traits that his old body had. His senses are a bit stronger than a normal man’s. He is not really affected by intense heat, much less by the cold, and doesn’t need as much water as the average man. He also runs at a slightly higher temperature, though that may just be because of his constant running. He also has, along with great speed, abnormal stamina. He can run quite a long distance under constant rays of the sun without breaking a sweat. Running, actually, is his favorite pastime. He just can’t get enough of the wind against his face. Even when there are obstacles, he can run through them with ease with the help of his senses. Oddly, he can run quite well on all fours without losing his balance, although it does tire him out significantly faster. Oh, and though it’s not from his old form, he doesn’t understand metaphors and idioms; he might just take them seriously.

Aura:
    His mark would have been quite obvious if not for his trusty headband. Predictably, the tattoo is on his wide forehead and red in color. It’s very prominent, which is why he hides it. Its shape bears resemblance to the three-tined crest on the Entei’s head. Visually, it would look like three horns facing three different directions and connected on one end. One horn points straight up, and the other two horns are lying on either sides of it at sixty degrees, the unconnected ends curving to point to the top.

His visible aura is light red. It envelopes his body like a formfitting suit with a large, three-tined crest on his forehead. On his back extends a mane that billows about regardless of the presence of the wind. From his shoulder blades extend wing-like protrusions with three points.

His aura is not that noticeable during warmer days, but obvious during the colder ones. The air around him seems to get hot, though not at all sweltering. The closer he is, the warmer it gets. It also seems to tire people out easier, both due to his presence and the heat. When he is running, the wind also seems to follow him around, giving people that he runs past a quite a strong breeze that is enjoyable with the heat that he brings. Flames also burn stronger when he’s near, but not enough to actually cause anyone concern…unless, of course, another legendary is close by. Then his aura might actually cause them to burn rather dangerously fervent. Small fires may explode. His aura also causes his surroundings to get hotter, particularly the ground. The closer he is to another, the more restless he also gets.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Unless I can be granted an extension to the deadline, I'm afraid I can't finish the sign-up. I keep hitting a dead end here and work keeps piling up. I assume my reservation will be given up, and like RaZoR I'm sorry to mess you around, especially since you've only just come back.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Unless I can be granted an extension to the deadline, I'm afraid I can't finish the sign-up. I keep hitting a dead end here and work keeps piling up.
    This has been problem for me as well as I am constantly being swamped by work and reaching a bit of a 'writer's block' on my sign up. This problem could have been easily avoided if I planned my time better and had a couple of hours to think about how to fix the hole in her history. Sadly, this didn't happen due to my carelessness at time management...I guess this means I might have to drop out as well or just finish my sign up and hope that no one has reserved Ho-oh.

While it would be nice to be granted an extension, it isn't fair to the others out there-along with the fact that you already extended the deadline to January 27th. Sorry Chris, as with The Doctor, I'm sorry for messing around with you as you just returned recently.
    Last edited by .:Lemon Tea:.; 28th January 2010 at 4:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2i7tjl5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credit goes to Azure Wolf =3

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers. "-Rainer Maria Rilke

:::My deviantart:::

Here is my sign up. I think I might have got the wrong idea about the aura, so I realise that bit won't be the best.
        Spoiler:- Sign up form:
        Spoiler:- urgent:

In case you hadn't noticed, I struggle to get my words out. As a result, for posts of over 50 words, I might get off track or go rambling. Please don't quote me word for word on things where it looks jumbled. Use common sense. Also, posting from an iPod doesn't help.

Stop "1337-speak"!
    If I can't observe you, as you are on the other end of the internet, are you dead or alive as far as I'm concerned. Virtual Schrodinger's cat

Default Two 'valuation Sign ups, and a Pidgey in an Oran Tree!

I am back from inactivity. That being said, I am both glad and sad at the many posts that were posted, and interest that has been posted since my last post. Some I will address in this post, others I will post briefly next, as there is a character limit on posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I'm going to have to withdraw my reservation for now, I had ideas for Registeel but I can't get them down on paper (as it were) the same way I picture them. I may sign up later with the same or different character though. Sorry for the mess around.
    RaZoR LeAf - Alright, I understand. And no worries, you did not mess around. I appreciate your interest and I do hope you come back again. Writer's block, and the process of idea-to-paper can be a harsh mistress many times. Thank you for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Unless I can be granted an extension to the deadline, I'm afraid I can't finish the sign-up. I keep hitting a dead end here and work keeps piling up. I assume my reservation will be given up, and like RaZoR I'm sorry to mess you around, especially since you've only just come back.
    The Doctor - As I said, writer's block can be a harsh, harsh, harsh mistress. Though Do not worry; I have known you and your writing abilities for awhile now, and you have both credibility, and integrity. You did not mess me around, and I will respect your wishes if you wish to "resign" your interest for a Reservation. Though I could also give you a furthering reservation as you have been somewhat busy with "beyond-Sppf" events.

My greatest strength in righting is helping with ideas, so you can use me as an open-book source if you run into trouble. Any questions and I'll try to my best of abilities to assist you. Don't be afraid to contact me via VM or PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Lemon Tea:. View Post
    This has been problem for me as well as I am constantly being swamped by work and reaching a bit of a 'writer's block' on my sign up. This problem could have been easily avoided if I planned my time better and had a couple of hours to think about how to fix the hole in her history. Sadly, this didn't happen due to my carelessness at time management...I guess this means I might have to drop out as well or just finish my sign up and hope that no one has reserved Ho-oh.

While it would be nice to be granted an extension, it isn't fair to the others out there-along with the fact that you already extended the deadline to January 27th. Sorry Chris, as with The Doctor, I'm sorry for messing around with you as you just returned recently.
    .:Lemon Tea:. - You have already contacted me privately, and have given me valid circumstances to your current business, so Reservation Extension Granted. Due to your schedule, I believe reserving you till February 1st, 3:00 am EST will be good enough for you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The Black Glove - Groudon - Reserved until January 30th, 1:00 am EST

((Though due to my planned inactivity previously, I will allow a short extension if you do not give the Sign-Up by this date.))

CyberBlastoise - Kyogre - Second Pending, No Reservation granted. However is still welcomed to fix up the few remaining errors. For detailed results on Second Evaluation click Here: [***]

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Wolfsrain23:

Spoiler:- Soaring HIGH with the blues: wolfsrain23 Evaluation:

Wolfsrain23, overall your character is ACCEPTED. There are faults in your sign up, that I would like for you to take care of, such as revamping some of the description, and toning down the power of your Aura. That, and the informal nature of your sign up was slightly disillusioning for me. I see from your Origin your ability as an RPG player, and I trust that you will fix the errors that I mentioned in your sign up. Aura needs to be toned down slightly, and you need to focus more on the physical side of Soul than the eyes. I would more give you an acceptable, a "half-in" accepted, due to the errors you have, but, the Origin wowed me, and I do think you'll fix the errors. I would welcome aboard the RPG Train, Wolfsrain, but the description just needs a revamp, and well I would prefer if you could "formalize" your sign up writing. It is what makes me "meh" at your sign up. I just think the language could be more formalized.

So you are Yellow Accepted, which is you are required to make changes and I will review them, as the content of your sign up, is acceptable, the language I wish could be better.

ACCEPTED!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    *Enjoy making this too much… might have gotten a bit carried away…* Well I hope this is alright… this the most I’ve ever written for a sign-up. It takes so long to proofread, I hope I iron out most of my grammarical errors. Oh… you’re a dog person… *whispers as she looks at the name section*
    Glad you enjoyed your Sign-Up, do not worry about the grammar issues, as I will not count them against you in this evaluation. However practice makes perfect so continue to read English Literature, and work on the grammatical errors whenever you can.

Spoiler:- A Burning Meow: Innerflame's evaluation::

InnerFlame:

Over all, InnerFlame, I find your Sign up Acceptable, with little errors. The only thing major I want you to fix is improving the grammar, which I can see you have improved upon since my hiatus. Fix up the Aura a little bit too.

InnerFlame, "Cat" the Moltres:

ACCEPTED.

GM NOTE:
    Well everyone, I will now be active more since I have settled things down on my end. Others waiting for a review, do not fret, I will get them done ASAP. You are welcome to review them, and edit them. For example, some Sign Ups do not have bolded categories, which I am a stickler for. I will probably get to them either way late tonight or tomorrow.

Also, I will try revamping the Sign Up forms and plot details in the first post. I am adding an potential and optional field to sign ups describing a "final form" of sorts, a "finisher" for the Legendaries to do. This will more relate to their "Movesets" in the games, and their physical prowess.

Thank you everyone for your continued interest, and I will get to working on things. Good luck current Reservees, and continue to work on your Sign Up.

Those who did not submit you Sign Ups by the date I gave have had their Reservations relinquished. You are welcome to re-apply a reservation however.

Thanks again,

~PBChris.
    Last edited by PokemonBreederChris; 29th January 2010 at 1:33 AM. Reason: Fixing an error
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Chris, did you see m. Sign up?
        Spoiler:- urgent:

In case you hadn't noticed, I struggle to get my words out. As a result, for posts of over 50 words, I might get off track or go rambling. Please don't quote me word for word on things where it looks jumbled. Use common sense. Also, posting from an iPod doesn't help.

Stop "1337-speak"!
    If I can't observe you, as you are on the other end of the internet, are you dead or alive as far as I'm concerned. Virtual Schrodinger's cat

well shoot, I thought I had it this time...oh well, I tried, I failed...at life well, I'll fix her up one last time, if that doesn't work I'm going to have to say "I quit".

EDIT: And I'm going to need to know what in the world the "Aura" is supposed to be. Last time I checked, Aura was built by emotions, though I could be wrong. Please clarify...meanwhile I'll check and see if you did explain...^_^;;;

Cyber's PC

Default Update on those who responded, and a Sign Up Review:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidmunchlax View Post
    Chris, did you see m. Sign up?
    Rabidmunchlax - Yes, I did see your Sign up, however, your reply has shown me that you are not a careful reader. I had this quote in the previous post of mine:

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBreederChris
    ll everyone, I will now be active more since I have settled things down on my end. Others waiting for a review, do not fret, I will get them done ASAP. You are welcome to review them, and edit them. For example, some Sign Ups do not have bolded categories, which I am a stickler for. I will probably get to them either way late tonight or tomorrow.
    I was trying to hint toward some members to "Bold" their character sheets, for I had specified that I would like the Sign Ups to have it for better organization. You clearly did not take that hint. I was to post other sign ups evaluations later as I am quite a busy individual.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    well shoot, I thought I had it this time...oh well, I tried, I failed...at life well, I'll fix her up one last time, if that doesn't work I'm going to have to say "I quit".

EDIT: And I'm going to need to know what in the world the "Aura" is supposed to be. Last time I checked, Aura was built by emotions, though I could be wrong. Please clarify...meanwhile I'll check and see if you did explain...^_^;;;
    CyberBlastoise - You did fix many things, and are nearing an acceptable sign up, you have not failed yet. I try to get close-to-perfection for my Sign Up applicants. In a way, some people say I "Force people to improve." Such a remark has given me rather colorful opinions. Notify me again when you apply the changes, either by this thread, or VM/PM. If you require help, I will drop some hints by you.

As for the Aura, I see your confusion, I think.

Let me define to you one of the official definitions of Aura, which I use as the context of this field. You are right to say it has to do with emotions, emotions are the "building blocks" of the Aura, as emotions are what can trigger it, not necessarily result of it. I think you have it confused on that, emotions act only as triggers, as power levelers toward the Aura. The Aura is the atmosphere of a being. The metaphysical, and even the physical sense that surrounds a person. When you look at their poise, their will, their courage, their electromagnetic field, you see a sense of an Atmosphere around them, something that can radiate to others, and feels to have life.

----------------------
    The Aura is a distinctive and pervasive quality or character; air; atmosphere: an aura of respectability; an aura of friendliness.

The Aura is a subtly pervasive quality or atmosphere seen as emanating from a person, place, or thing.

The Aura is a distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.

These three definitions are courtesy of Dictionary.com.
    ----------------------

Each definition has at least one thing in common, "atmosphere." It is the atmosphere around the being, in this case, Legendary, which resembles who they are as a Legendary. I more so ask for the physical aura of the Legendary, as it is an innate ability that affects the surrounding around them, that they have little control over save the state of emotion they are currently in. That is the Aura I desire; you have a basic idea on it with your Sign up, but the emotion thing, I do not see Kyogre affecting emotions or thoughts of others around it. It is not a psychic Pokemon.

I hope that answered your question; if you want to inquire more, or have further questions do ask away. I gave you slight suggestions on possible "Auras" of Kyogre, use them as a skeletal base for your character. If you have writer's block, see what other members who have been accepted have done. Lugia's ability is Kyogre-esque, though I see Kyogre more dealing with the "currents" of water, rather than the collection of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBreederChris
    Aura: ((The aura is the innate ability of your character in relation to the legendary that you are. It is something that surrounds them always giving off subtle energies and affecting the environment around them in some way. The Aura itself can only be seen by others that are legendaries, and ignites when another legendary is near by. The aura acts as a sensor in this way. Think of what the legendary stands for, that is what the aura should relate too.
    Underlined in this quote are what you should focus on with your Aura.
    Anyway CyberBlastoise, I appreciate that you are giving another try, so take your time, I am sure you can do it, as they say "Third time's the charm!" Perhaps with the clarification of the Aura, things will be better. Remember, if you have any questions, concerns, complaints, flattery, foodstuffs, shiny stones, or juicy details, direct them to me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsrain23
    Finished redo-ing Souls SU. It was a bit rushed, but I re-did Description and Aura (got a test to study for :P) Anyways, hope it's up to par!

wolfsrain23
    -

*Thumbs up* Officially accepted now. Thank you.

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidmunchlax View Post
    Here is my sign up. I think I might have got the wrong idea about the aura, so I realise that bit won't be the best.
    If you have any questions or concerns, it is wise to come to me before you post your sign up so I can help fix an issue before your sign up is "official."

Rabidmunchlax:

Spoiler:- An intelligent Review: Rabidmunchlax's breakdown.:

I am going to have to deny your character design. It was not ready to be posted. It was rushed, there were grammatical and spelling errors that a spell checker, either in word processor or online could fix. That and the Origin, and Aura needed heavy heavy work. Origin was formatted horribly and the content of it, was flawed. You are welcome to try again, but this character is DENIED.

-------------------------------------------

GM Note: Manaphy Mares and Tundra_Wolfmane, I shall get to your evaluations in the next post. I have not forgotten about you two!
    Gods of an Unown World

~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Will make any changes you deem necessary, finally had an idea for a character and had been making final tweaks the past couple days. I figured if I don't get her up now for a glance over, I might end up tweaking her forever. Also ended up doing a fair amount of research with it as well.

Name: Natalie
    Legendary: Zapdos

Description: Natalie stands at five and a half feet in height with a moderate muscular build and weighs in at around a hundred-twenty pounds. She’s strong enough to be able to lift herself over obstacles. Her complexion is lightly tanned, much akin to if she spent a couple days at the beach. Her eyes are a pale green hue. Natalie has a narrow nose and does not have high cheekbones. She keeps her dirty blond hair short in the back, not more than three quarters of an inch in length, but does allow a few sections to grow out to much longer lengths. From the hairline back to the front of her ears, the top layer her hair is about six inches in length before it shortens again and the hair under the most visible top layer gradually shortens. The hair that would comprise her bangs has been cut short and in a v-like fashion. She has five of these bang “clusters” namely above her right eye an inch in length, another just off to the right side of the center of her forehead, also of the same length. A third resides a third of the way between her temple and the center of her face. The other two clusters jut off horizontally from the top of her, hanging over her other bangs.

Her clothing is rather plain, consisting of two colors she likes. She wears a golden yellow button-down work shirt with a pocket over the left breast. Over her shirt, she has a thin sleeveless black v-neck vest. Most of the time she keeps the vest buttoned. The tail of the shirt ends right above her black denim work pants. The pants have an inseam length of the pants is fifteen inches and ends past her knees. From the belt loop above her right pocket and attaching to a loop of material below the pocket, hangs a brass chain. More for style rather than use, she does wear a belt around her waist. For footwear, Natalie has a pair of black work boots and her yellow socks are seen poking out from just above her boots. Around each wrist she wears a wrist warmer, two inches in width. The warmers are black with a yellow zigzagging pattern around the middle. For outerwear, she has an ankle length black oilskin duster. That is one size too large for her. The coat is single-breasted with four buttons down the chest and has two pockets right below the waist level. There is a detachable rain flap hanging down her back and over her shoulders ending halfway down her upper arm. The sleeves are too long for her, coming down to the top of her palm. A slit up from the bottom of the coat up to her waist level allows for extra mobility.

Personality: She loves to have fun and will do her best to make even mundane tasks much more enjoyable. She likes to be one of the guys and will roughhouse other people in jest. In addition, she appreciates a good joke or prank, but rarely does it to be malicious. Instead, her aim is to bring smiles, even if the target doesn’t at first appreciate it. She will dance like no one is watching, despite the fact she can’t dance all that well. It’s fun for her so she doesn’t care if she looks like an idiot doing so. Natalie adores stormy weather, there’s just something about the howling winds, the pounding rain, and the rumble of thunder that just feels exhilarating for her almost like it is where she belongs. Being able to go and take a walk in the rain or watching lightning from the porch is something she finds pleasing. She holds a deep respect for the destructive power of nature.

To her, there’s no point in staying depressed for very long – everything gets better. Even when she has her down moments, she shakes it away and will deal with it at a better time. For anyone who needs a pick-me-up, she’ll see what she can do to brighten their mood or at least get them into thinking about something that is not what’s causing them issues. However, it bothers her that she doesn’t remember anything prior to the day she was found and is the main source of her down moments. She tries to keep her frustration bottled in, but sometimes it is tough for her to do so. Natalie doesn’t get angry in a traditional violent sense, she gets even. Rarely will she physically lash out, instead choosing a more entertaining method in which to get back at a wrong. One action that will net a physical response no matter her mood, is to grab the back of neck. She absolutely despises it and will turn around to clock the offender.

She believes in karma, that doing one good deed will eventually bring about one in return in the future. She’ll help others without worry about payment or receiving anything in return, if it’s something she can aid with, she’ll be there. Even for pranks, she knows someone will get her back, but that’s part of the fun, waiting to see what someone else can do to return the favor. She’ll talk to those around her, but she’s not one for excessive chit-chat. If given the choice to fully plan something or fly by the seat of her pants, she’ll choose the latter any day of the week. It’s more enjoyable for her to take things as they come as opposed to having a set schedule.

To others, it doesn’t seem like she takes anything seriously, even going so far as to make a sarcastic “game face” just to annoy them when they accuse her of not taking something seriously. People who are too serious bother her and she’ll butt heads with them saying they really need to lighten up and live a little. Sure she could take things seriously the way they would and worry about the what ifs? What will happen, will happen and worrying excessively about it will just make matters worse in her eyes. She doesn’t take well to stiff rules and will test the limits of them. Others might see her as a promoter of chaos given her tendency of bending the law.

Origin: Natalie looked out the second story window at the rainstorm passing over the little apartment her newfound roommates were renting out. Rain pattered loudly against the window as a gust of wind blew in from off of the ocean. Off in the distance she could hear the low rumble of thunder followed moments later by a flash of lightning. Things seemed almost familiar to her, yet at the same time they weren’t. That thought alone bothered her and she frowned.

It was only two days back when one of her new roommates found her naked and freezing in an alley of this strange place they called “Ney York City.” Brian, the young man who spotted her heading back from his classes, had given her his long overcoat to cover up with and brought her back to the apartment he shared with three of his friends. Any place was better than there and she’d gone with him. When they arrived back, his roommates were shocked. They’d asked her for a name, but she couldn’t remember anything about herself. After an hour of tossing names at her, she eventually settled on being called Natalie.

As another act of kindness, they took her out to shop for something to wear yesterday. Sure it was just a small store, and wasn’t what they called a “designer store” whatever that was, but there she was able to get something to call her own and stop borrowing clothing from Erica. She was content with the outfit she’d picked out – yellow work shirt and socks with a black pair of knee length pants and boots – but they insisted she get a coat of some sort. She loved the coat Brian lent her when he found her that evening and wanted one just like it.

Pulling herself away from the window, she took a look around the room. Her roommates called it the office room. Along each wall of the room, one computer sat on a wooden desk. In the far corner against the same wall as the door, another table sat and on it rested the router for the network along with the communal printer and scanner. Headsets rested on the monitors awaiting the students for their next gaming adventure.

She left the room and walked down the wooden floor towards the living room. Off to her left, a brunette young woman, Erica, was busy in the small kitchen preparing a number of snacks, some already placed on the counter dividing the living room and kitchen. Natalie found it odd she was fixing so much food but continued on her way. She was surprised to find the burgundy couch they let her use for a bed pushed much closer to the wall than it was prior. The gaming system that once sat in front of the TV was set to the side as well as their accessories.

“Hey Natalie, would you move that stand closer to this couch?” Brian asked and pointed to the other light silver couch he and a blond haired young man just finished moving. “Marcus and I finished moving some of the stuff around for the game in a little bit.”

She nodded and grabbed the brass stand with a glass top and moved it gently over to the couch. “The game?” she asked, confused about what game they were talking about. “Is it fun like what we did last night?”

“Oh it’s fun alright, but it’s not playing on the Wii,” Marcus replied, taking a seat on the silver couch. “We’ve got a bunch of friends coming over tonight to watch the ball game. We thought we’d move things around so more of us could sit in front of the couches. Stephanie’s out getting a few more things, but she’s running late.”

The apartment door flung open and a tall redhead walked in with a bag of groceries in her arms. Natalie grabbed the bag and brought it over to the kitchen as Stephanie removed her bright yellow poncho and hung it on the coat rack by the door.

“It’s freakin’ pouring outside,” she grumbled, taking off towards her room. “Traffic was absolutely horrid, even more so than usual down to the store. I’m going to change to a dry pair of jeans, my pants are soaked. Some idiot decided to drive his car through the puddle and get me wet as I was coming out.”

Over the next few hours, nearly a dozen of her roommates friends filtered in, some wore strange large shirts with a number and a name on the back. Wet shoes lined neatly near the door and coats were tossed carelessly near the door. Brian picked up the remote and changed to a local sports channel. Natalie sat cross-legged on the floor next to him and leaned forward, resting her hands on her ankles. Stephanie set a large bag of chips and party mix down on the coffee table in the middle of the room while Erica placed salsa and dip to accompany the chips. A couple of them asked her questions, but she was thankful when Brian covered the more embarrassing questions like where she was from.

“Would you get us a couple sodas from the fridge Natalie while you’re up? Get one for yourself too,” Marcus called.

Opening the double doors of the upper two thirds of the fridge, she scanned past the cold pizza and leftover take out to the drink shelf. Grabbing some cans and holding them against her chest with her arm, an idea came to mind. The day before, Marcus went to get a drink for Brian and himself and she noticed he shook the can before giving in to Brian. Brian was none too pleased when the drink overflowed onto him, but Marcus thought it was hilarious. If Marcus did it, it must mean it’s alright to do back.

She vigorously shook a can of root beer as she removed it from the fridge, out of sight from anyone else. Closing the door with her shoulder, she left and return to the living room. Natalie handed the root beer to Marcus and turned to distribute the remaining drinks among the visitors sitting on the floor. A strong exclamation, complete with a couple select words, made behind her let her know she’d done it right. Marcus was sitting down and holding the overflowing can further out, with a growing puddle of brown liquid beneath it. Several people nearby laughed and someone tossed him a napkin to clean up the mess.

“I would have expected something like that from Brian in exchange from last night,” the blond man replied with a small laugh. “That’s why I asked you.”

“I learned that from you.”

“Game’s starting guys!” someone called.

She stood up with everyone else when they played an opening musical piece, not fully understanding it but she did anyway. She didn’t quite fully understand this strange game. There was a large stadium filled with cheering people and men dressed in white with navy blue vertical pinstripes and under shirt played on the little white squares and out on the grass. The team in white with red lettering only had one man out in the open.

“Alright Natalie, the guys in the white and blue, you cheer for them. Those are the Yankees. The guys with the red letters are the Boston Red Sox. They suck,” Brian explained to her. She made a mental note to cheer for the guys in blue. “Whenever you see a Yankee go around all three of those squares, called bases, and run back to the that one five-sided one, that’s a point for their team. You have to be careful because sometimes the other team will catch the ball in the air or toss it to their man on base. That counts as an out and if the guy crosses home plate after a ball is caught in the air, the point doesn’t count. Three outs and the teams switch places.”

It was all pretty confusing to her, but she figured it would make more sense to her as the game played on and she could actually see the game in action.

She watched intently as the game continued on with the Red Sox taking a point late in the game. The Yankees caught up once more in the next switch and kept the Sox at bay. They were on something called the “bottom of the ninth” and the teams were tied at 1-1. The Yankees had a player on second and one out as another batter walked up to the plate. Around her, everyone was on the edge of their seats, fists clenched and praying for a victory.

The batter let two balls go by waiting for the one. He swung, and the ball flew into the stands with the fans scrambling to catch it. The crowd fell silent once again. A sharp crack rang out as the next ball went sailing out into center field. Two of the Boston players sprinted to catch the fly ball with the two Yankees ran around the bases.

Everyone started to slowly stand up as the ball neared the wall with the lead Red Sox player in hot pursuit. He leapt up against the wall to make a mad grab for the ball, but the ball passed not more than mere inches above him and sailed out of the park. The fans erupted in spirited cheering as the announcer declared the Yankees the winner.

Inside the apartment, one of Brian’s overzealous friends leapt to his feet, completely forgetting about the large bowl of popcorn on his lap, spilling the buttery snack all over the floor. Several more of their friends erupted into raucous cheers, high fiving one another. Even Natalie was swept up in the victory, leaping to her feet to high five the person next to her. Maybe this life wasn’t so bad after all.

Miscellaneous: Natalie has been influenced by each of the people she’s staying with to some degree, some more so than others. She also tends to wander the apartment in her socks, which her roommates figure the source of her shocks.

Aura: Natalie’s aura has a tendency to make some people around her feel a bit off, but they can’t quite put their finger on it. She doesn’t exude negative feelings but rather an electromagnetic field that may make those sensitive to such fields feel like they are being watched from afar or a touch uneasy. Most people don’t appear to notice it, but they are much more likely to notice the static shocks she’s prone to giving off. Her aura also occasionally has an effect on nearby electronics - lights might faintly flicker once and small devices might have a brief interference before working normally again. When in the company of others like her, her aura may be seen as small sparks arcing along her body, and the interference she causes to electronics and lights may increase in frequency.

Around her right ankle is a thin black tattoo depicting a pair of lightning bolts. The bottom bolt is the wider of the two at an eighth of an inch. As the bottom bolt snakes around, it branches downwards with five tendrils at different, uneven spacing, and what could be considered the central most branch ends below her heel. Additionally, three arcs evenly placed around her ankle arc up and intersect with the top band. The upper band is half as wide as the bottom one with its seven tendrils branching out and circling around. Two additional tendrils at equal lengths around her ankles snake their way down. The upper branches fade out two inches above the band. Her marking may be hidden by her socks.

Graphing Calculator - School provided device for cheating on tests and playing tetris and mario.

Real life - Something rumored to exist outside of the internet. Its existence has yet to be proven.

Turn signals (outmoded technology) - Outmoded form of car-to-car communication once used for safety, now considered giving away your position to the enemy

-140pedia.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast