Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: DP164 - Piplup

yea there is no way that they will evolve grotle so fast maybe at the gym or after it but since monferno is evolveing in dp 163 hes not going to evolve near by

Quote Originally Posted by psbigg View Post
    yea there is no way that they will evolve grotle so fast maybe at the gym or after it but since monferno is evolveing in dp 163 hes not going to evolve near by
    How did we get to talking about Grotle? This episode is focused on Piplup being missing.

Well since your talking about it, I agree with you it won't evolve anytime soon but we have seen quick evolutions such as the two episodes between piloswine and Mamoswine.
    Last edited by #1PokemonFan; 23rd January 2010 at 2:43 PM.

I could see this episode opening up piplups moveset to learning protect which would provide a bit of variety plus its seem paul perform it right?

Smashing through the boundaries
    Lunacy has found me

Black FC- 2408 4376 9444

Quote Originally Posted by AresqLord View Post
    hi please dawn catch piplup evolve enpoleno pleasE?
    you can be serious right? also isnt making multiple accounts against the rules?

more on topic now, i think this will likely be a pretty boring filler, unless a new move is obtained most likely by piplup

Smashing through the boundaries
    Lunacy has found me

Black FC- 2408 4376 9444

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Oh man, another Piplup episode about it getting lost. I hope it learns a new attack and/or it gets saved by something like a Togetic and Dawn cathces it without battling.

Isn't it funny how DP 163 and DP164 are about 2 out of 3 of the starters? Maybe DP165 will be about Grotle's Evolution or at least something about it. Then they arrive in Sunyshore and all stuff happens. It's unconfirmed, but now it seems possible.
    I don't think they would have evolutions that close apart but its hard to know what to expect. Learning a new attack for Piplup would be useful for its defense.

Quote Originally Posted by #1PokemonFan View Post
    I don't think they would have evolutions that close apart but its hard to know what to expect. Learning a new attack for Piplup would be useful for its defense.
    Yeah, I think that after leaving, it will learn a defensive move and then Ash and Co. show up and so do Team Rocket. Defensive moves Piplup can learn are well just Protect.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I still don't know why you people are still talking about defensive moves so it can protect itself against Draco Meteor.. What if.. this is a big if.. what if Gible learns how to use it properly and doesn't hit Piplup anymore? No need for a defensive move, and Piplup can return without being a little blue whiny turd.

Anyone reckon that Barry might stay after DP 163? Barry had yet to battle fantina in 157, after which he said he would head out to Sunnyshore as well. Barry could've won the relic badge in those few episode and caught up with Ash and co by episode 163. Now since they're all heading towards Sunnyshore, why wouldn't Barry stick with Ash's group? He did it when they headed for Canalave, so there is a possibility that he'd join the group for the highly anticipated Sunnyshore arc.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I think Piplup will leave............................................. ......................................permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz20 View Post
    I think Piplup will leave............................................. ......................................permanently.
    Hahahaha, hey thanks for the laugh. I really needed that. You are joking right? Piplup will never go back for the fear of being hit by another draco meteor?

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still don't know why you people are still talking about defensive moves so it can protect itself against Draco Meteor.. What if.. this is a big if.. what if Gible learns how to use it properly and doesn't hit Piplup anymore? No need for a defensive move, and Piplup can return without being a little blue whiny turd.
    I think the problem with Draco Meteor will solve this episode, after that Piplup will be hurt from this again, Gible should learn how to control the attack for always, and than Piplup won't learn a move.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I think the problem with Draco Meteor will solve this episode, after that Piplup will be hurt from this again, Gible should learn how to control the attack for always, and than Piplup won't learn a move.
    Well I doubt that Gible will learn how to control Draco Meteor in less than 10 episodes. Piplup should learn something Protect since it can learn that and it would be helpful in contests.

They're gonna find Piplup by having Gible use Draco Meteor again and then running to wherever it landed. Mark my words.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    They're gonna find Piplup by having Gible use Draco Meteor again and then running to wherever it landed. Mark my words.
    I. love. you.

And I agree.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

^^Genius.

Anyways, about Piplup possibly learning Protect, I think that it would be a good idea and there is a possibility of it happening. This being that Dawn was Tag Team partners with Conway who battled with his Slowking and his strategy was based around using Protect. I can imagine that the writers did this to set up the possibility of Piplup learning Protect.

I was just thinking that if it learns an attack it could be Drill Peck.My reasoning behind this is due to the whole spinning Peck thing that will be in DP161.Maybe it will act as a precursor of sorts, like when Pikachu first discovered Volt Tackle it was using Quick Attack.
    I never said I was deep,but I am profoundly shallow.

That seems kind of crazy, I think that they will just search by sky by having Ash send out his Staraptor to look for Piplup.

I don't think Ash and Co. will use Gible to find Piplup. They most likely will use Staraptor though. Maybe Team Rocket catches Piplup and then Ash and Co. magically appear.

Piplup learning Protect would be cool.
    Click them please. Feed Scyther a Chesto Berry to wake it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guy View Post
    It could be cool but I don't think he needs a defensive move because Whirlpool is his favorite defense move.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guy View Post
    Or it could, you know, use Bide....

due to the whole spinning Peck thing that will be in DP161
    Good God...it's not a spinning Peck,it uses Bublebeam & it's spinning...

It would be cool if Piplup learns Waterfall & updates Peck with Drill Peck

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz20 View Post
    Anime never go the nice way. It will get back to the team by the end.

But the idea of searching for Piplup by using Draco Meteor will be nice. But it is a nice episode for Gible to perfect the move. Cause if he doesn't perfect it now and group reaches Sunnyshore then Ash won't use him in the gym cause it is just like Gligar before third gym.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

I think piplup will get angry and sad so it will run away then a nearby togekiss comes and cheers piplup up since togekiss is the happines pokemon.

Is Piplup learning a defense move in this episode? I mean the plot is Piplup running away because he's sick of getting hit by draco meteor, that's not very interesting. *Sigh* I'm surprised how bored I have gotten of Gible so quickly. He was funny in his debut but now they are just stretching the draco meteor thing and I no longer find it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is Piplup learning a defense move in this episode? I mean the plot is Piplup running away because he's sick of getting hit by draco meteor, that's not very interesting. *Sigh* I'm surprised how bored I have gotten of Gible so quickly. He was funny in his debut but now they are just stretching the draco meteor thing and I no longer find it funny.
    There is no confirmation if he will learn a move at all.

Yep, the dragon baby's gag went too long and now they are devoting an episode for it. DP is amazing.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast