I think it was a really good episode!!!
I think it was a really good episode!!!
even though im a big fan of snorlax i think daniel cheated using that system to win
Yeah I agree Daniel was kinda annoying and that Pikachu won but Ash cant win all the time. Apart from the pokethalon it was kinda of a filler episode but a good filler episode. And it was good as well for Snorlax to save the day as well ^_^
Snorlax made a nice catch with its belly. That was funny. Anyways I had a feeling that nerd was gonna win.
Credit for this wonderful CaramellDancie goes to the spectacular PopPrincess_Lyra. I highly recommend her.
BAH! How could I miss the episode before this one? I really wanted to see my favorite sea weasel learn ice punch.
- Why do so many episodes of this show start with AshnCo. walking in a forest? Every time I see this I think "Well, this is obviously a repeat..."
- And they come across a... OH MY GOD! Tram-a-poline! Tra-bop-poline!
- You know, I'm surprised that Pikachu and Piplup, and AshnCo. for that matter, don't automatically assume that this strange forest trampoline isn't a TR trap to capture Pikachu/Piplup...
- Oh no, Snorlax! From the sky! RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!
- Yay, this means Ash's Snorlax is going to come back soon! <-sarcasm
- Annnnnd, cue nerdy-looking COTD...... now.
- Hmmm. Performance enhancing machinery... Isn't that illegal?
- The Pokethlon. Gee, where have we seen this before? <-sarcasm
- Okay. that has got to be the best voice James has done. EVER.
- Why does Meowth look like some Chinese priest?
- Okay, Ash, if you haven't figured out how to look past that poor-excuse-for-a-disguise that James has, you need glasses, my friend.
- And TR thought they would be able to pick up an extremely heavy Pokemon like Snorlax how...?
- Okay, I will be the first to say this, even though I've never been able to come up with one of these till now, but, Muku.POKING DEVICE!
- Speaking of Muku.HAWK, It didn't really do a good job of "saving" Pikachu, which it was told to do.
- I'm sure these Pokemon have enough intelligence to jump over a simple hurdle.
- Man, Machoke really fails at the Pokethlon. It's the last Pokemon I would expect to fail at something like this.
- BAH! they ruined Abra's voice in this episode. It's not cute like it used to be in Fear Factor Phony.
SS FC - 4984 7968 7958 Ben
Pt. FC - 2666 0837 1829 Ben
White FC - 1978 9611 8922 Alexi
I have officially claimed Nidorina in the Claim-A-Pokemon thread. Beware the cuteness!!
Note to self: Don't change location or user title until the second season of MLP: FiM has gotten underway!
My White Team:
^ Win!Originally Posted by AzukanAsimbu
You know your mom spends more of your money than just on groceries. Shes hittin the booze too. Shes just drunk dialing you
Would have been nice to see Ash win but i guess he can't win them all
This episode was alright. It was cool to see the Pokeathlon for the 1st time. It was interesting to see that Snorlax was being used for the Pokeathlon. It was bizarre how the prize was a Grass hat which made sense considering what it was known to be used for. Would've been great if Ash won, but no Daniel ended up winning when Snorlax's belly crossed the finish line 1st. Considering what the prize was, not really upsetting to see Ash lose. The Enhancers looked really cool.
I just watched this for the first time and I was pretty dissapointed..... any1 notice the TR bot from banned episode dratini? lol
MY Current BW TEAM!!!!
Enjoyed the episode a lot, it was fun! The Team Rocket stealing Pikachu and Snorlax thing in the middle was a bit of a time-waster, as we could have had another event but hey. I knew Daniel would win from the start, but I kept holding on to the hope that Ash would! A very good filler episode !
This episode was cool. Seeing that Snorlax being so fit was very surprising. Daniel was incredibly annoying. It was wrong to train you Pokemon with Machines. It was very cool to see The Pokeathlon in the Anime for the first time. It was very surprisin to see Snorlax win since Pikachu is so fast. It was good that Daniel realised that he had to train his Pokemon properly.
Daniel looked like Bill Gates and Melvin from the Exeggutor Squad episode had a love child.
But I liked the triathelon thing though. It was cool. It would have been nice if Brock had taken an interest in it instead of doing nothing throughout the whole of DP.
Elekid's watching you!
It's funny how the marathon thing seemed like the usual Team Rocket setup at first at the beginning of the episode. At least it didn't turn out to be. This episode was interesting, though not the most memorable. At least Johto got a mention.
Celebrating 15 years of Pokemon, now through December 2013
I hate chaining. -_-
I hate the disguised voice James uses for the first half of the episode.
Also, clever retconning of Johto, writers - claiming Brock and Ash were actually familiar with it.