Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Marathon Rivalry! (628)

I didn't like This episode. Showing Pokéathlon for the first time was good, but still.....I didn't like how the whole episode turned out. I found the COTD daniel boring. I liked how Ash was trying to show Daniel that raising Pokémon should be based on bond with the pokemon rather than using science technology to raising Pokémon, but I hated how Ash ended up losing the Pokéathlon at the end. He wasn't able to win the Pokéathlon, yet somehow Daniel learned a lesson about raising his pokemon.
    Daniel won the Pokéathlon by using Hi-Tech machine, which beats the whole 'moral purpose' of this episode.
    Also, I hated how Team Rocket made Staraptor faint by using their stupid 'Poking machine'. Geez, I hate it when Team Rocket hogs sceentime like this.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I like the episode that the competition hosted by Nanakamado than this one. I am a marathon runner so I love the Pokémon triathlon competition. This Pokéthlon looks more like an athletics event rather than a real triathlon by the name it looks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234