Thread: Collideshipping General Discussion

Default Collideshipping General Discussion

Any one else a fan of this ship? Its funXD

Fans;

1. BlueDragonfangirl

Question

Favorite AshxBarry moment?

I love it mostly when they argue FYI.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It's CollideShipping, jsyk. =)

ANYWAY, I just looove Collide. My favorite yaoi ship~ (behind Coma, of course.) I'd like to join! c:

Everytime they have an argument. The hilarity of it all is pure genius.. Haha, I just love how they're also always in competition with each other or something. xD

I think all the moments they had in the Gible episode made me confirm my love for the pairing, teehee. x3

Oh... and yes, CollideShipping IS fun! ;D

Spoiler:- spoilerr:

Any chance you could elaborate on your first post a bit? Maybe explain who is involved in the shipping; a good first post needs to be catchy!

*edits title cause she's a shipping name freakozoid*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I'm liking this Shipping a lot. So I think I may just stick around.

I like it when they argue zbout who the best trainer is and the strongest next to Paul although they haven't spoken about Paul in a while.

I LOVE it when Barry collides with Ash. It's funny and in my mind, Barry only does it to get physically closer to Ash :3

I also liked how when Barry was on Iron Island, Ash worried about him and wanted to take the first boat there.

How could I not ship it? They're wonderfully touchy feely and constantly in each other's face. I love their energy and their silly arguments - they're adorable in the silly sort of way.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites" - Karen. Ilu so much ;;

Ships I ship: Advancedshipping, SilverxYellow, Collideshipping, Jadeshipping, Luckyshipping, Chosenshipping, Respectshipping
    OTPS: Palletshipping/Originalshipping, Pikashipping, Preciousmetalshipping
    OT3s: Prismshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnie-tan View Post
    How could I not ship it? They're wonderfully touchy feely and constantly in each other's face. I love their energy and their silly arguments - they're adorable in the silly sort of way.
    Yes they are. I think it has the most amount of physical romantic hints than any other Shipping. It seems like Barry and Ash are always "colliding with each other". Like I said in my previous post, I think it's on purpose (at least I hope it is) :3

Aside from that, both are always trying to prove their dominance by battling which I find to be quite enjoyable and very cute.

I also like that both have a soft spot for each other as seen when Barry was worried about Ash versus Fantina and Ash worrying about Barry on Iron Island.

Yayy, CollideShipping =D
    Can I join in this discussion? I just love Collideshipping.

The Gible episode got me into this pairing ^^
    Well, I just love how they argue about who's the stronger trainer. It makes me laugh everytime.
    I also really love how Barry tends to Collide into Ash, it's just too funny. Honestly, this is just one fun ship =D

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    Yayy, CollideShipping =D
    Can I join in this discussion? I just love Collideshipping.

The Gible episode got me into this pairing ^^
    Well, I just love how they argue about who's the stronger trainer. It makes me laugh everytime.
    I also really love how Barry tends to Collide into Ash, it's just too funny. Honestly, this is just one fun ship =D
    It is isn't it!? I think that the constant physical interaction between Satoshi (Ash) and Jun (Barry) is the best part.

They could be anywhere in the world, but I'd bet they'd still gump into each other. It makes for great comedy and awkward/cute moments in my opinion.

Wish more Ships were like this, with more comedy to them

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It is isn't it!?
    Yeah, it really is! =D
    The Gible episode was just too funny, which Ash and Barry constantly arguing about who's the better Pokemon Trainer. I also really loved Barry hitting Ash with his bike. That was just too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
        Spoiler:- DP163:
        Spoiler:- DP163:

I always grin whenever Ash and Barry are together in the same episode. Constantly in each other's face, leaning on each other, bickering cutely. And like you guys mentioned, they have a soft spot for each other and do consider each other friends instead of just being rivals. They're always teasing each other but they never have any hard feelings.

My favourite episode will forever be the Gible eps.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites" - Karen. Ilu so much ;;

Ships I ship: Advancedshipping, SilverxYellow, Collideshipping, Jadeshipping, Luckyshipping, Chosenshipping, Respectshipping
    OTPS: Palletshipping/Originalshipping, Pikashipping, Preciousmetalshipping
    OT3s: Prismshipping

Collideshipping is one of my favourite yaoi ships in Pokemon (After Aerialshipping). I love just how Jun crashes into Satoshi akin to the games. Tis always good for a laugh.

Favourite AshXBarry moment?

Apart from the Colliding? Well I would have to say I would +1 with the Gible eps as being great for SatoJun shippyness. But the Ping Pong Tournament episode and the Twinleaf festival had some great moments too.

Best collision moment: The Gible ep where Jun crashes into Satoshi on his bicycle XD
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    Apart from the Colliding? Well I would have to say I would +1 with the Gible eps as being great for SatoJun shippyness. But the Ping Pong Tournament episode and the Twinleaf festival had some great moments too.
    Aw, I love the colliding parts. I didn't think there were many Ash/Barry hints in the Ping Pong tournament. Probably because right before it started, we saw Barry and Kenny together, physically. That made me sad ;_;

I liked Twinleaf because Barry was as overconfident as always thinking Ash would lose to Palmer. I wanted to think that deep down, Barry was rooting for Ash to win

As for the Gible episode, I think it was so-so. Another battle between them, kinda good if you wanted to see them trying to demonstrate their power to each other. Maybe it's just me, but I love to see them battling :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    As for the Gible episode, I think it was so-so. Another battle between them, kinda good if you wanted to see them trying to demonstrate their power to each other. Maybe it's just me, but I love to see them battling :3
    Aha, the Gible episode was just win IMO. XD

The bike, all the physical contact, the arguments. Ah, so awesome. I guess every time Jun appears, there'll always be Collide moments...literally. They act like best friends who always get on each other's nerves on purpose, lol. =P