Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,826 to 1,832 of 1832

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra Club

Care if I join? If so, I'd have to go with the Water Tribe. I've always had an affinity with water, plus I'm a Picses whose real name (Dylan) means "of the sea". The name originating from a God of the Sea in Welsh mythology. So I've always found water fitting. Though, if you saw me, you'd probably think I'd belong to the Earth Nation (thanks to my physic). Going through this groups posts, I kind of surprised no one's discussed the finale at all. I gotta say, I just love the brutality behind Suyin's takedown of P'Li. Very reminiscent of Combustion Man's defeat at the hands (boomerang) of Sokka.
    If I think of anything interesting to put here, I'll let you know.

man i haven't posted inawhile in the club but i did see the last episode for book 3 of legend of korra that was pretty crazy can't wait to see book four what you guys thoughts on what may happen in book 4?

Greetings, club!

I've just completed work on the main post of our club, and I figured I'd point out the new changes:
    • All nations have had their colors updated to be more accurated
    • I've added the Metal Clan as an option to join in. I realize it its a city within the Earth Kingdom, but I felt it was major enough to stand on its own.
    • Removed all banners given the images no longer work and nobody used them anyways.
    • Updated the resources section with links to Korra dvd pages on Amazon as well as links to read all ATLA comics online

Given the club's slowness throughout Book 3, I'd like to try to build up some momentum here in the club by the time Book 4 premiers this friday. To spurr up some discussion, here is the trailer featuring much new footage, character redesigns, story elements, and a VERY exciting treat at the very end:

Heya everyone! Here with a little news!

There are rumors floating around that the finale of Korra will be a four part episode. The only real "evidence" we have on this is that Nickelodeon staff members received an invitation for a Legend of Korra Wrap Party on December 3rd. Basically, if we can assume that the December 3rd party is the Wednesday before the finale, the 13 episode Book 4 would continue posting 1 episode a week to Nickelodeon, with the last four being posted to Nickelodeon the Friday after the party. Again, take this with a grain of salt, and it is currently just a rumor. But exciting nonetheless!

Aside from that, what does everyone think of this book so far? I won't say anything too specific just yet, just in case some of you haven't caught up yet to Friday's episode. If that's the case, get off the club and go catch up! Book 4 isn't pulling any punches and seems to be heating up quick! Things are already getting a little shaky, and we still have yet to see Korra get her feet on the ground and stand on solid ground.

As for a subject, how about what are your predictions as to where the rest of the Book will go, given what we've seen in the past few epsiodes? I'm really curious to hear what all of you have to say!

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wg8zgh.gif[/IMG]

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Club
    We're always welcoming active members! Click the banner and come check us out!

Wuzzat? Friend Safari? 3DS friends? If you wanna swap friend codes, PM me!
    My safari has Ivysaur!

I'm just happy we get to see Toph for so long, and her training with Korra.

For the rumored last 4 parts, wonder if they'll continue to just show them 1 week at a time or give us the full 4 parts in one week?
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Can I join?

I love Aang but Korra comes first in my heart.
        Spoiler:- :

Can I join...
    Give me an avatar the Last Airbender quote and I can almost guarantee that I will be able to give you who said it, to whom, and what episode.
    There was a point in my life where when I was bored in school I would mentally recite entire episodes to myself.
    And I am obsessed with the Beifong family.
    Something I've realized...
    All my favorite Pokemon......
    Are weak to ice.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374