Thread: Happy Cake Day! (Birthday 2015)

Default Happy Cake Day! (Birthday 2015)

It's Cake day once more for the Fizzy World, let us rejoice and be merry, hell everyone is probably legal to start drinking nowadays...now DRINK and be even merrier, with these goodies from yours truly, for starters we have some lovely base items.

- A Birthday Slowpoke statue
    - A Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    - A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll
    - A Pop Star Pikachu Doll

Also, for 24hrs Everything in the Base Forum is 50% Off.

Default Happy FB day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZZY BUBBLES

This year I'd thought we'd celebrate creativity and imagination of the Pokémon Contest and so I have a few gifts for you budding Coordinators.

Firstly for the newer members we have:

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Now for everyone one Set of Seals of your choice

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

Next you may choose TWO Acessories from the following list to take home:

--- --- --- ---
    Blue Barrett - Green Barrett - Pink Barrett - Red Barrett - Yellow Barett
    --- --- --- ---
    Blue Flower - Orange Flower - Pink Flower - Red Flower - Yellow Flower
    --- --- --- ---
    Black Specs --- Googly Specs --- Gorgeous Specs --- Tiara --- Top Hat

And finally I have a Berry Bag with lovely berries to make delicious Pokeblocks and Poffins for your Pokémon:

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Simply quote the items you'd like to claim and they're yours!

Enjoy ^-^

Default Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

From me this year, everyone will receive:
    One Super Pass, one Trading Card Palace Pass, and one Magical Black Glass Rose.

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon two Beauty Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.
    - This Pass expires on 26th October 2015, and is non-tradeable.

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to a selection of Booster Packs and/or Theme Decks from the Trading Card Palace to the value of $550.
    You may choose theme decks and/or booster packs from the Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, Neo Genesis, Neo Discovery, or Neo Revelation expansion packs.
    Simply hand in your pass clearly stating which cards you would like before awaiting confirmation to collect them.
    This Pass expires on 31st October 2015, and is non-tradeable.

Magical Black Glass Rose teaching Fatal Attraction
    (Dark/Psychic) The user emits a dark pheromone into the air that, when inhaled by the opponent Pokémon of the opposite gender, will have them enter a state of extreme attraction, their infatuation making them less likely to attack. Once the pheromone hits the blood stream, the damage over time effect occurs, the opponent receiving damage equivalent to Toxic. If the opponent's infatuation is broken, the damage subsides and all is normal.
    Contest Category: Smart.
    Contest Effect: Makes the first to appeal go last next round, and the user first.
    Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's Cake day once more for the Fizzy World, let us rejoice and be merry, hell everyone is probably legal to start drinking nowadays...now DRINK and be even merrier, with these goodies from yours truly, for starters we have some lovely base items.

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Collecting the Birthday Slowpoke statues and the various Cosplay Pikachu dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

This year I'd thought we'd celebrate creativity and imagination of the Pokémon Contest and so I have a few gifts for you budding Coordinators.

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

Smoke Seals (A-D)

---
    Black Specs --- Top Hat

And finally I have a Berry Bag with lovely berries to make delicious Pokeblocks and Poffins for your Pokémon:

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Salac Berries

Enjoy ^-^
    Collecting 6 Ball Capsules, 1 set of Smoke Seals, 1 Black Specs, 1 Top Hat, 3 Persim Berries, 3 Kelpsy Berries, and 3 Salac Berries. Oh, and the Berry Bag, I suppose- may as well make it official that I have a Berry Bag, as opposed to keeping my Berries in just a compartment of my backpack. For those of you wondering, I"m opting to not collect the Jaboca or Occa Berries for the same reason I haven't gotten the free Wednesday berry this week or last week- I'm trying to steer clear of the Berries that are only good for making Poffins. Pokéblocks, IMO, are where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon two Beauty Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to a selection of Booster Packs and/or Theme Decks from the Trading Card Palace to the value of $550.
    You may choose theme decks and/or booster packs from the Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, Neo Genesis, Neo Discovery, or Neo Revelation expansion packs.
    Simply hand in your pass clearly stating which cards you would like before awaiting confirmation to collect them.

(Dark/Psychic) The user emits a dark pheromone into the air that, when inhaled by the opponent Pokémon of the opposite gender, will have them enter a state of extreme attraction, their infatuation making them less likely to attack. Once the pheromone hits the blood stream, the damage over time effect occurs, the opponent receiving damage equivalent to Toxic. If the opponent's infatuation is broken, the damage subsides and all is normal.
    Contest Effect: Makes the first to appeal go last next round, and the user first.
    Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Claiming 1 Super Pass, 1 TCP Pass, and one Magical Black Glass Rose.

Alright I got here the following...

x1 Birthday Slowpoke Statue (Secret Base decoration)
    x1 Set of Cosplay Pikachu Dolls (Secret Base decoration)
    x6 Ball Capsules (for the application of seals)
    x1 Set of Smoke Seals (makes smoke effects when a Pokémon is sent out)
    x1 Berry Bag (for holding Berries)
    x3 Persim Berries (cures confusion)
    x3 Kelpsy Berries (good for making Dry Pokéblocks)
    x3 Salac Berries (boosts Speed in a pinch)
    x1 Super Pass (various bonuses in the shops on Monday)
    x1 TCP Pass (entitles you to 550 in TCG booster packs and/or theme decks)
    x1 Magical Black Glass Rose (teaches Fatal Attraction)

Well, certainly an interesting assortment this year! Now, let's see what we can use here and now... Ah, just one of them- the Magical Black Glass Rose. Fatal Attraction, huh? Well, normally I try to reserve Custom Moves to the movepool-challenged, but my Weedle already knows it, my Smeargle would need to use up her recently-acquired Sketch (and that ain't happening), and my Ditto is, well, genderless. Don't see how that would work. Now, that said, I happen to have the perfect candidate for such a move right here- using the Magical Black Glass Rose on my Umbreon.

*Cyanide learned Fatal Attraction!*

And with that, happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles, and may there be many, many more to come! Now to start planning just exactly how I'm gonna use this baby... *holds up Super Pass*
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 22nd October 2015 at 9:49 PM.

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

--- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Levin smiled to himself. People running around as usual, flocking to the town square of each of the three main cities in Fizzy Bubbles to collect their yearly gifts. After all, it was the land's birthday, two days before his own. This year however, the Elite's choice of giveaway had been slightly different, and the Saffron-native knew exactly what they'd intended.

Base items, Contest items, Card game items. Everything you're trying to revive.

It was understandable, and the idea seemed to be well received. But to him, it meant very little. He had a single goal in life, and it involved neither of those activities - he trained each and every day to surpass the very Masters who now handed him presents.

The magic of Fizzy Bubbles is the freedom one has to pursue any one endeavor and excel at it. But my own endeavor, my mission, remains the same, even if the land's focus is shifting.

He clenched a Pokeball in his hand. Mazo, always by his Trainer's side, frowned instinctively - was he really going to do this?

Master, do you think it's wise? There's a crowd in here! Remember what happened with Nylus, remember your promise...

- This is a reminder for myself, and a message for them. Sooner or later, I'm taking over.

He unleashed the contents of the device, materializing a black dragon in the center of the town square. The creature roared, visibly agitated, tormented by something brewing inside.

Ever since Syre and Ajax clashed, ever since you witnessed that battle and the devastation of Syre's Draco Meteor, you have been burning from within; plagued by the violent urge of destruction you were born to unleash on this world. That body, that small Deino vessel isn't enough to contain it... Go ahead. Let it all out, and show them all.

Mazo stepped forward, arms spread wide, placing himself between Levin and Ruin.

You mustn't! I will not allow this! You are not yet strong enough to handle this!

Levin's expression remained unchanged, a determined smile plastered on his face. The blonde man dropped to one knee, like a knight pleading allegiance to his king, and stared the Lucario in the eye.

- Believe in me. It's all I ask.

Mazo, torn between his own judgment and the loyalty he swore to Levin, finally relented and stepped aside, dropping his arms in defeat. He watched as Levin thanked him, rose again and walked over to the flailing dragon. Sensing motion nearby, Ruin moved to bite the approaching lifeform, but Levin didn't flinch. Instead, he held his hand out and placed it on the dark dragon's forehead. Mazo prepared to defend his master, but stopped in awe - Ruin calmed down immediately upon feeling Levin's touch.

- It's alright. I'm here... go on, break those chains.

There is one you won't shatter: the one that binds you to me.

Ruin heard him. Soothed by the Trainer's touch, a familiar blue light enveloped the creature and it began to grow. A second head materialized and the dragon's frame grew. When the process was over, Levin's hand resting on the her all along, Ruin let out a twin roar, temporarily at peace with its new form - the was at least strong enough to partially contain the rage that burned inside. And unlike Mazo feared, she didn't rampage, and no harm befell any of the several bystanders that had come to collect their gifts; Ruin remained calm and under complete control under Levin's touch.

Master... since when?

- Ruin is different from Nylus. I made a mistake with him, but Ruin recognizes my authority... my power. She answers to me, and so will Nylus very soon. Thank you for trusting me, good friend.

Happy Birthday, Fizzy Bubbles. Brace yourself for one hell of a year.

-----

Claiming:
    1x Birthday Slowpoke statue
    1x Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    1x Pikachu Belle Doll
    1x Pikachu PHD Doll
    1x Pika Lucha Doll
    1x Pop Star Pikachu Doll
    ---
    1x Set of Floral Seals
    1x Red Flower
    1x Tiara
    3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x TCG Pass
    1x Magical Glass Black Rose

Thank you guys, and happy FBirthday!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 22nd October 2015 at 11:27 PM.

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Song Seal (A-G)

Pink Barrett

Tiara

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Happy FBirthday! Looks like a lot of cool stuff to decorate, so let's grab it!

Claim:
    Birthday Slowpoke Statue
    Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    Pikachu Belle Doll
    Pikachu PHD Doll
    Pika Lucha Doll
    Pop Star Pikachu Doll
    6 Ball Capsules
    Song Seals A-G
    Pink Barrette
    Tiara
    3 Persim Berries
    3 Kelpsy Berries
    3 Occa Berries
    3 Salac Berries
    3 Jaboca Berries
    Super Pass
    Trading Card Palace Pass
    Magical Black Glass Rose

Use: Magical Black Glass Rose on Seviper (Amethyst)
    New Move! Amethyst learned Fatal Attraction!

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

--- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    I'll be picking the following :3 Thank you very much! ^^

• x1 Birthday Slowpoke statue
    • x1 Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    • x1 Pikachu Belle Doll
    • x1 Pikachu PHD Doll
    • x1 Pika Lucha Doll
    • x1 Pop Star Pikachu Doll

• x6 Ball Capsules
    • x1 Flora Seals Set (A-F)
    • x1 Red Barrette accessory
    • x1 Pink Flower accessory
    • x3 Persim Berries
    • x3 Kelpsy Berries
    • x3 Occa Berries
    • x3 Salac Berries
    • x3 Jaboca Berries

• x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    • x1 Magical Black Glass Rose teaching Fatal Attraction

And I believe that's my cue to use said Black Glass Rose... hmm... Oh, just found the perfect fit: I'll give it to my Sneasel Fennelle, teaching her Fatal Attraction!
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 23rd October 2015 at 2:59 AM.

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Song Seal (A-G)

Blue Flower

Top Hat

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Claiming:
    From Arn:
    1x Birthday Slowpoke Statue
    1x Pikachu Belle Doll
    1x Pikachu PHD Doll
    1x Pika Lucha Doll
    1x Pop Star Pikachu Doll

From Arc:
    6x Seal Capsules
    1x Seal Case
    Song Seals (A-G)
    1x Blue Flower (Contest Accessory)
    1x Top Hat (Contest Accessory)

From Tess:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Magical Glass Rose that teaches Fatal Attraction

Thanks for the haul~ And, now, to the Base Shop!

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Blue Barrett

Tiara

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Don't have much time and my internet's being a bit of a nuisance, so let's make this quick!

Picking up:
    - A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll
    - 6 Ball Capsules
    - Foamy Seals A-D
    - A Blue Barret
    - A Tiara
    -3x Persim Berries
    -3x Kelpsy Berries
    -3x Occa Berries
    -3x Salac Berries
    -3x Jacoba Berries
    - A Super Pass
    - A Trading Card Palace Pass
    - And a Magical Black Glass Rose which teaches Fatal Attraction!

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Song Seal (A-G)

Red Flower

Black Specs

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Taking 1 birthday slowpoke statue, 1 rock-star pikachu doll, 1 pikachu belle doll, 1 pikachu phd doll, 1 pika lucha doll and 1 pop star pikachu doll.
    Taking a set of 6 ball capsules, 1 seal case, song seals (a-g), 1 black specs, 1 red flower, 3 persim berries, 3 kelpsy berries, 3 occa berries, 3 salac berries and 3 jaboca berries.
    Taking 1 super pass, 1 trading card palace pass and a magical black glass rose.

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Flora Seals (A-F)

Blue Barrett

Tiara

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Happy Fizzy Birthday

Picking up some presents to celebrate another glorious year gone by.

1x Pikachu Belle Doll
    1x Pikachu PHD Doll
    1x Pika Lucha Doll
    1x Pop Star Pikachu Doll
    1x Set of Flora Seals
    1x Blue Barette
    1x Tiara
    3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Magical Black Glass Rose

Many thanks ^-^

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

--- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Happy FB Birthday!

I'll be picking up:
    1 Birthday Slowpoke statue
    1 Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    1 Pikachu Belle Doll
    1 Pikachu PHD Doll
    1 Pika Lucha Doll
    1 Pop Star Pikachu Doll

6 Ball Capsules
    1 Party Seals Set (A-F)
    1 Tiara accessory
    1 Top Hat accessory
    3 Persim Berries
    3 Kelpsy Berries
    3 Occa Berries
    3 Salac Berries
    3 Jaboca Berries

1 Super Pass
    1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    1 Magical Black Glass Rose teaching Fatal Attraction

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

--- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Picking up the following:
    x1 Birthday Slowpoke statue
    x1 Rock-star Pikachu Doll
    x1 Pikachu Belle Doll
    x1 Pikachu PHD Doll
    x1 Pika Lucha Doll
    x1 Pop Star Pikachu Doll
    x6 Ball Capsules
    x1 Top Hat
    x1 Black Specs
    x1 Ele-Seals (A-D)
    x3 Persim Berries
    x3 Kelpsy Berries
    x3 Occa Berries
    x3 Salac Berries
    x3 Jaboca Berries
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    x1 Magical Black Glass Rose teaching Fatal Attraction

Using the Magical Black Glass Rose on my Emolga!
    *Voltaire learned Fatal Attraction*

Thank you so much for the gifts! Happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

- A Pikachu Belle Doll
    - A Pikachu PHD Doll
    - A Pika Lucha Doll

Set of 6 Ball Capsules

AND

Seal Case

Heart Seals (A-F)

Star Seals (A-F)

Line Seals (A-D)

Smoke Seals (A-D)

Ele-Seals (A-D)

Foamy Seals (A-D)

Fire Seals (A-D)

Party Seals (A-D)

Flora Seals (A-F)

Song Seal (A-G)

--- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---
    --- --- --- ---

3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries

Enjoy ^-^

Appeal Points:
    Jam Points:

Enjoy!
    Happy Fizzy Birthday! Picking up the following:

1x Pikachu Belle Doll
    1x Pikachu PHD Doll
    1x Pika Lucha Doll
    1x Pop Star Pikachu Doll
    ---
    1x Set of Line Seals
    1x Black Specs
    1x Top Hat
    3x Persim Berries
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Jaboca Berries
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x TCG Pass
    1x Magical Glass Black Rose

Thanks a lot, and let's all look forward to another great year of Fizzy Bubbling!