Page 155 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Myahoo: Regular September 7 2012 / Enigma September 7 2012 / Mystery October 19 2012
    After much thought, Melissa entered the Egg House, her Cyndaquil sitting on her shoulder like usual. She picked up a flaming-hot Core Egg with glove-covered hands, waved at the mod, and walked back out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday 31st October
    I'd like to hatch this egg, please.

Thrain: Regular October 9 2012 / Engima October 9 2012 / Mystery October 9 2012
    To commemorate Halloween, I'd like to pick up an extra-spooky Dark Mystery Egg.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 1st November 2012.
    I do believe that this egg is ready to hatch!

Takeo Regular November 1 2012 / Enigma November 1 2012 / Mystery November 26 2012
    Picking up an Enigma Egg, lets see which one is stronger my luck or this thing's curse.

King Ghidorah is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday 4th November 2012.
    Hatch please.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 6th November
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday 7th November
    Thrain is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday 7th November
    Takeo is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday 8th November

Rakurai: Your egg has been waiting a while to hatch and the egg practially falls away leaving this Male gasping for air, poor thing.
    Food Guy: Second in line your egg does leaving you waiting too long either as this Female pushes her way out needing to stretch badly.
    King Ghidorah: Last but at no means least your egg spews fire and this large Female emerges, how did she fit in there? Oh isn't she Captivating, so beautiful ^-^

King Ghidorah: Last but at no means least your egg spews fire and this large Female emerges, how did she fit in there? Oh isn't she Captivating, so beautiful ^-^
    Ooooh, pretty. Putting her in Pokeball 5/5.

Alright, I'll take a chance! I'd like to pick up a Rare Enigma Egg with this rare egg pass.

John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    Hatching this Dragon Mystery Egg please!

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 5th November 2012.
    Alright, what we have here is an Egg ready to be hatched! Let's see my brand new bundle of venom!

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    Time to see what spooky critter is inside! *feeds it an extra Berry for luck* <3

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 5th November 2012.
    I think it's time for this little one to hatch!

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 5th November
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Rakurai: Your egg has been waiting a while to hatch and the egg practially falls away leaving this Male gasping for air, poor thing.
    Not at all what I was hoping for, but at least there's somebody who's interested in him.

Putting him in a Poke Ball (10/10).

Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday 6th November
    I'd like to hatch this now, please!

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 12th November 2012.

John's Knight: Your female Swablu flits up to your shoulder and says hello with a cheerful chirp.
    Missingno. Master: A brief moment of confusion passes when you see a Pokéball emerging from your egg, this male Foongus greeting you with a polite nod.
    lilbluecorsola: The ghostly stare of your new male Golett sends a shiver up your spine.
    kaisap112: The big brown eyes of your new female Deerling melt your heart in an instant.
    Arc_Angel: Your new male Litwick grins innocently, his flame beginning to shine *hurriedly hands him over*
    Meetan: Your female Pidove coos softly to herself, waiting to be claimed by her new trainer.

Missingno. Master: A brief moment of confusion passes when you see a Pokéball emerging from your egg, this male Foongus greeting you with a polite nod.
    Not what I was really gunning for, but definitely something that's been on the want list for a while. This guy's a keeper! Collecting my brand new Foongus in this Poke Ball (9 of 10; #8 was put on standby for use here)

kaisap112: The big brown eyes of your new female Deerling melt your heart in an instant.
    Oh wow, I...have no idea what to do with you yet but let's first get you in this Pokéball [5/5].

Meetan: Your female Pidove coos softly to herself, waiting to be claimed by her new trainer.
    Awh, look at you! You seem to be pretty chilled! Claimed you are, in this Poke Ball 3/10.

lilbluecorsola: The ghostly stare of your new male Golett sends a shiver up your spine.
    You okay there, buddy? o.o; *pokes his belly, and Golett groans* Could be constipation, he does look a little bloated. ^^; Must've been all those Berries. Sorry, boy. *pats his back*

Picking up the little guy in a Poké Ball (5 of 10). C'mon, I'll take you to the clinic. After that there's someone waiting to meet you~

Arc_Angel: Your new male Litwick grins innocently, his flame beginning to shine *hurriedly hands him over*
    O-O

O ... M... G

*Watches the little Litwick smile innocently before his flame shines brightly and takes him off Tess*

Oooh I can see you're gonna be bags of fun, my little Pyrokenetic

*Grins innocently but his flame gets ever larger*

Mwha ha ha come with me my little Pyrexia, lets set the world on FIRE!!!

Thanx so much Tess he's just what I wanted *Here's his Red Cyberball*

MarbleZone: Regular November 7 2012 / Enigma November 7 2012 / Mystery November 28 2012
    Levin reenters the familiar halls of the Egg House. Admittedly, only one of his hatchlings ever found a permanent spot on his team, but he'll never stop looking for the others that will follow.

"Hello. I'd like to pick up a Flying Storm Egg, please."
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 7th November 2012 at 1:16 AM.

Thrain is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday 7th November
    Pushing open the doors to the Egg House, Eric ran over to the nearest attendant and set down his quivering egg. The sides of the jet-black object were oozing a black, eerie mist into the air. "Could I please have someone help me hatch this?" he asked.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday 7th November
    The brunette with the Cyndaquil on her shoulder re-enters the Egg House, juggling a reddening egg as the Cyndaquil looks on, amused. She quickly sets the egg on the counter where it begins to make the surface smoke. "Looks like this little one's about to hatch. Can I get a little help with him or her, please?" Melissa asks the mod, Wildfire waiting expectantly to see who comes out of it.

Page 155 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast