Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Food Guy: This female Surskit skates across the table top to greet you.
    Picking this little girl up in this Pokeball (5 of 99)

Meetan: This female Corphish scuttles across the table to say hello.
    Oh, hello! ^^ You can go in Poke Ball 2/10.

lilbluecorsola: The shell of your fiery egg melts away to leave this male Slugma sitting amongst a bunch of new hatchlings, looking around eagerly for his new trainer.
    Picking up this sexy little Slugma in a Poké Ball (1 of 10). Let's go, hot stuff, there's someone waiting to meet you. ;O

King Ghidorah: Your male Sneasel grins a wicked grin, eyeing all the remaining eggs that are ready to hatch.

Oh SNAP. Collecting him into Pokeball 1 of 5

MarbleZone: Regular November 7 2012 / Enigma November 7 2012 / Mystery November 28 2012
    I'll be picking up a Dark Mystery Egg please. Let's hope the luck from my last hatch carries over to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday 28th November
    Melissa hurried into the Egg House, struggling to hold onto the trembling egg in her hands. At the counter, she placed the egg down, before glancing at the Cyndaquil on her shoulder and the Bagon at her feet, both of whom were curious to see what would emerge. She turned back to the mod. "I think this egg may be ready to hatch."

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday 5th December 2012.

myahoo: This male Swablu flits up to your shoulder and gently nibbles your ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Rakurai is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Wednesday 28th November
    Almost forgot to hatch this, being so preoccupied with watching other's eggs.

Rakurai: This female Nosepass turns and faces north, eager to begin an adventure!

Rakurai: This female Nosepass turns and faces north, eager to begin an adventure!
    Quite an odd one, this is. Putting her in a Pokeball. (9/10)

myahoo: This male Swablu flits up to your shoulder and gently nibbles your ear.
    A grin slowly makes its way onto Melissa's face, as the Swablu nibbles her ear. Wildfire leans around her head to inspect his new teammate, while Stella backs up a few steps, so she can see. "Well, you certainly weren't what I was hoping for, but I think you're a keeper," she says to her first flier, who trills softly. She pulls out a Pokeball (2nd of 10) and taps him on the head. "Welcome to the team, Cirrus." With that, she recalls her Bagon and walks out, waving at the mod in thanks, her Cyndaquil still riding on her shoulder. Seems like there'll be no problems with Cirrus, they both thought.

John's Knight: Your female Aron rubs her head against your leg affectionately.
    picking this gal with pokeball #1 / 10

So, I believe that with my first capture I can now get an egg without need for an egg pass? I've been feeling kinda shadowy lately, so I think I'll grab a Dark Mystery Egg!

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday 5th December 2012.
    I'd like to hatch this little one please!

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Dark MysteryEgg on Monday 10th December 2012.

MarbleZone: Your new female Cacnea greets you with a thorny hug!

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Dark MysteryEgg on Monday 10th December 2012.

MarbleZone: Your new female Cacnea greets you with a thorny hug!
    Hey there girl! Hop inside, I got someone waiting to meet you!

Using Pokeball 9/20 (last one used)

Dark Searchman: Regular December 6 2012 / Enigma December 6 2012 / Mystery December 6 2012
    Hm, so I'd normally go for a more Electric kind of egg, but I have a strangely good feeling about this Christmas season... so I'd like to take an Ice Glacier Egg and hope I don't get the cold shoulder! I did pretty good with my last Ice egg, maybe this time I'll get something really cool!

uhhhhh: Regular December 6 2012 / Enigma December 6 2012 / Mystery December 7 2012
    Hmmm... this egg sure looks mysterious... can someone call a psychic over here? I wanna know what's inside of this one. No? Aw... I'll just take it then and wait for a week huh?

Son_of_Shadows Regular December 9 2012 / Enigma December 9 2012 / Mystery December 9 2012
    Picking up a Poison Nature Egg please.

Food Guy: Regular December 9 2012 / Enigma December 9 2012 / Mystery January 4 2012
    Picking up a Grass Nature Egg

Missingno. Master: Regular December 10 2012 / Enigma December 10 2012 / Mystery January 21 2013
    The Egg House doors swung open as a familiar trainer wandered inside. He walked up to the counter, a Meowth on his right shoulder, and a Timburr walking next to him.

"Hmm," Keith remarked, glancing at the Eggs. "I could get a Fire Egg... If there's one thing this team lacks, it's a nice Fire-type. There are quite a few I could easily consider keeping..."

"And ya couldn't've made dis decision before ya got here?" Meowth said.

"You can't take Eggs all that often, Meowth, you got to make your choice count," Keith stated. "Now let's see... Ghost Egg's out of the question... they got restrictions on those kinds, I can't get one until next year... Hmm... I could always get an Enigma Egg. Those are fun. You never know what you're gonna get. That's how I got Sirius, you know," he grinned, vividly remembering way back when the Egg in question had hatched into an energetic and excitable Poochyena whose first act in life was to leap into Keith's arms and lick his face.

"Burr! Timburr!" came a shout. Keith looked in the direction the shout had come from; Millicent, his Timburr, had set her log of wood against the wall, and was pointing at a vivid green Egg behind a glass case.

Meowth rolled his eyes. "Accordin' ta Millicent, Willow's got a good feelin' about dat Poison Egg dere," he said.

"Well, OK," Keith shrugged. "Hey, I specialize in Poison anyway, so why the heck not?"

"Maybe 'cause ya gots nearly every Poison-type in existence?" Meowth offered.

"Yeah, but not every one of them," Keith reminded Meowth. "Besides, even if it is something I already have, depending on the circumstances, I still might be willing to keep whatever it is. Besides, I get the feeling it might be wise to trust Willow's judgement."

"Is youse serious?" demanded Meowth. "Youse do knows dat Willow is just a log, right?"

"I'm not so sure," Keith muttered. "Truth be told, I get this... feeling or something... I dunno... I get the feeling that there's more to Willow than meets the eye, you know?"

"No. I don't," Meowth replied, shaking his head.

Ignoring Meowth, Keith called the Egg House employee over and indicated the Poison Nature Egg Millicent had directed him to. "This one, please," he said.

El pushes the door to the egg hose open with her whole body, arms full with her mysterious egg. "Hello again!" Her voice was loud and clear, allbeit shaking slightly. "It's time for this little one to hatch. Could you please?"

kaisap112: Regular December 10 2012 / Enigma December 10 2012 / Mystery December 10 2012
    It's that time again, so I'll pick up one Grass Nature Egg, please!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Thursday 13th December
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday 14th December
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Sunday 16th December
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday 16th December
    Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 17th December
    kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 17th December

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your new Male purrs and rubs against your leg affectionately.

Arc_Angel: Regular December 10 2012 / Enigma December 24 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Picking up an Electric Storm Egg thankya

Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast