Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    kaisap112: Regular January 21 2013 / Enigma January 21 2013 / Mystery January 21 2013
    Variety is the spice of life, so I'll pick up a Dragon Mystery Egg.

Arc_Angel: Regular January 21 2013 / Enigma January 21 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013
    Picking up a Ground Core Egg thankya

lilbluecorsola: Regular January 21 2013 / Enigma January 21 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013
    I feel like mixing it up a bit. Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

Meetan: Regular January 22 2013 / Enigma February 5 2013 / Mystery February 06 2013
    I'd like to pick up a Grass Nature Egg. Thanks a bunch!

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Storm Egg on Wednesday 23rd January 2013.
    Melissa returned to the Egg House, clutching the Storm Egg with gloves, as her Swablu and Cyndaquil perched on her shoulders. Setting the egg on the counter, she said, "I have no idea what's going on with this egg. It just started sending out electricity and shaking like a bird. Maybe you could help me with it?"

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday 29th January 2013.

myahoo: Water gushes from a newly formed crack in your egg before it breaks open to reveal this little Chinchou who beams up at you, his antennae blinking happily.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday 24th January 2013.
    *comes in with hair standing on end* ZZZ! Can you- ZZZ! please hatch- ZZ! this egg? ZZZ! *sets egg on counter* Whew, so much for these rubber gloves, now I know not to buy the bargain brand! Anyway, all that electricity coming out of there is a good thing, right?

Myrrh: Regular January 24 2013 / Enigma January 24 2013 / Mystery February 14 2013
    I think I need a little poison in my days, I'd like to pick up a Poison Nature egg please.

myahoo: Water gushes from a newly formed crack in your egg before it breaks open to reveal this little Chinchou who beams up at you, his antennae blinking happily.
    "Well aren't you cute," she said as she picked her way closer from where she'd stepped back to avoid the water. The little Chinchou beamed up at her, before looking curiously at the other two who then greeted him. He waved back shyly, the light from his antennae shining brightly as he seemed to hide behind them. Melissa smiled at his shyness, pulling out a Pokeball (4 of 10) to tap the Chinchou on his head. "I'll call you Signal," she said as he disappeared into the sphere. "Now let's see how well you get on with the others, huh?" She then thanked the mod before turning and walking out.

Dark: Your egg sparks and shakes and with the biggest bang one Female bursts open and lights the room up happily, good because I think we need the lights changing, huzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Dark: Your egg sparks and shakes and with the biggest bang one Female bursts open and lights the room up happily, good because I think we need the lights changing, huzzah
    Aw, look at you! I think I know what Pokemon you are...

Mareep, the Wool Pokemon. Its fluffy wool creates its own static charge as it is continually rubbed against itself and allows the fleece to grow exponentially. As static builds, the light on its tail shines brighter, but anyone making contact with their wool will get shocked by the static, and the wool will suddenly become proportionally smaller. In the summer, Mareep completely shed their wool, though it grows back very quickly, but in the winter, they create more static electricity than usual to protect themselves from the cold.

Wow, a Mareep! Looks like I've got another cuddly baby! Fluffy, too! *tries to hug the Mareep but gets paralyzed by Static*

Zzzz, yeah, I figured ... this would happen.
    : Mareeeep... *blushes and nuzzles me to say sorry*

Nope, zzzz, you're ... fine ...
    : Reeep! *touches my body with her foot and re-absorbs the static*

Aw, thanks! That's much better!
    : *blushes even more* Ma~reeeep!

No, that wasn't nothing! You're great! My team needs more friendly faces like yours, so you're coming with me. You're actually getting this Pokeball (10/10), it's the last of this batch, so maybe it's lucky!

Thanks, Arnold, it's rare that you come around to hatch an egg, but I like what you gave me on this one! Sorry about the lights, though I'm guessing this shop has gotten used to all sorts of chaos happening! I'll take good care of her! Say good-bye to the nice man ... Conis!
    : Mareeeeep~!

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Friday 25th January 2013.

"Wonder what's inside? It needs more time, though."

"It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching."

"It's making sounds inside! It's going to hatch soon!"

Hatching my Dark Mystery Eggo, plz.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday 25th January 2013.
    Hatchey, hatchey!

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday 31st January 2013.

Hayward: This female Seedot stares at you with creepy little eyes... *shivers*
    uhhhhh: Your newborn Seel splashes around in the pond out the back. Such a fun-loving fellow, hope you like him ^^.

uhhhhh: Your newborn Seel splashes around in the pond out the back. Such a fun-loving fellow, hope you like him ^^.
    Heheh, he sure is a cutie. I like him already! Thanks Tess~

Taking him in a Pokeball (9/100) as the eighth one was used here.

*runs up to the Egg House's counter, panting and smiling brightly*

Hi! I understand that you need proof of being a good trainer by having a certification of capturing a Pokémon before collecting an egg, correct? *opens Pokédex and puts down a Lure Ball on the counter* Here it is, my first capture in all its glory!

I would like a Psychic Mystery Egg to take the honour of being the first egg I take care of, please!

Hayward: This female Seedot stares at you with creepy little eyes... *shivers*
    Thanks, though it's not quite the droid I'm looking for. Picking up Seedot and plopping her in a Christmas Pokeball.

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Sunday 27th January 2013.
    I do believe it's time to hatch my creepy crawly cutie pie!

Rakurai: Regular January 25 2013 / Enigma January 25 2013 / Mystery March 8 2013[/color]
    I'd like to pick up an Enigma Egg.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday 2nd February 2013.
    Rakurai is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 3rd February 2013.

Son_of_Shadows: Your female Karrablast gazes up at you with a toothy grin.

Missingo. Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    One moment, all was normal in the Egg House. The next moment, a 22-year-old Pokemon trainer materialized out of thin air, a Qwilfish in one hand, and an Egg in the other. Meowth, as usual, was on his shoulder.

"Wow," Meowth remarked. "Dat Teleport is a pretty awesome move."

"Oh, yes," agreed Keith. "Thanks for the lift, Hebenon," he added to his Qwilfish.

"Qwilfish fish," responded Hebenon modestly.

Keith then walked over to the counter and set the Egg down. Upon closer inspection, it was obvious that the Egg was shaking, and cracks were forming all over the shell. "So, yeah, I'm thinking it's time we hatch this," he said to the person behind the counter.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    It...it's hatching. Also, I think my hand lost all feeling from the toxicity of the egg.

Son_of_Shadows: Your female Karrablast gazes up at you with a toothy grin.
    I'm impressed at those baby teeth. Thanks Tess. Picking up this Karrablast in Pokéball 9/15 (4/10 of this batch).

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    Hatching please.

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    I've got a hatching waiting to happen!

Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast