Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #2801
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy: Regular February 7 '09 / Enigma February 7 '09 / Mystery February 7 '09
    Picking up a Bug Nature Egg
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th February 2009 at 7:02 AM. Reason: Quote

  2. #2802
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Pearl's Perap: Regular February 9 '09 / Enigma February 9 '09 / Mystery March 23 '09
    Picking myself up a flying storm egg, please and thank ye :3

  3. #2803
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel: Regular February 9 '09 / Enigma February 9 '09 / Mystery February 9 '09
    Picking up an Ice Glacier Egg please

  4. #2804
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    MetalGardevoir is confirmed for a Normal Pound Egg to be hatched on Thursday, February 12.
    Food Guy is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday, February 14.
    Pearl's Perap is confirmed for a Flying Storm Egg to be hatched on Monday, February 16.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed for an Ice Glacier Egg to be hatched on Monday, February 16.

  5. #2805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MetalGardevoir is confirmed for a Normal Pound Egg to be hatched on Thursday, February 12.
    Will you please hatch my Normal Pound Egg?

  6. #2806
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    MetalGardevoir: Hope you have some honey on hand, because this little girl of yours is looking a tad hungry. Hope you like her ^-^

  7. #2807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MetalGardevoir: Hope you have some honey on hand, because this little girl of yours is looking a tad hungry. Hope you like her ^-^
    OMG cutie pie ^^ Popping her into this Chocolate Ball, thanks enchantress.

  8. #2808
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday, February 14.
    Can I please get my egg hatched?

  9. #2809
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Food Guy: Sincerest apologies for my tardiness. I was totally distracted with the Casino yesterday, so backdating the hatching date to yesterday (Sat 14th).

    Your new male is quite a handsome little fellow. Born on the day of love, too. Nice omen ^-~.

  10. #2810
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Pearl's Perap is confirmed for a Flying Storm Egg to be hatched on Monday, February 16.
    Getting this little beaut hatched, it's beginning to c-c-c-crack! :}

  11. #2811
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Requesting 1 Dark Mystery Egg, please and thank you.

    first capture
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 16th February 2009 at 2:25 PM. Reason: *facepalm* Clarified Egg Name

  12. #2812
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wonderful World of Mozz
    Posts
    1,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Tyranidos: Regular January 26 '09 / Enigma January 26 '09 / Mystery March 9 '09
    Picking up a Flying Storm Egg.
    Last edited by enchantress; 16th February 2009 at 9:35 AM. Reason: Quote

  13. #2813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    arcanumghost: Regular February 16 '09 / Enigma February 16 '09 / Mystery February 16 '09

    I believe it's Feb. 16th in Fizzy Bubbles, could I grab a Bug Nature Egg? Thanks!
    Last edited by arcanumghost; 16th February 2009 at 3:52 AM.

  14. #2814
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy: Sincerest apologies for my tardiness. I was totally distracted with the Casino yesterday, so backdating the hatching date to yesterday (Sat 14th).

    Your new male is quite a handsome little fellow. Born on the day of love, too. Nice omen ^-~.
    Picking up and putting into this pokeball(1 of 8).
    Last edited by PeeGee; 17th February 2009 at 9:40 AM.

  15. #2815
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Pearl's Perap: Your new male flies up to land on your head with an excited caw, quickly making his mark upon you *eyes the suspicious patch of greyish-white sh... errm... stuff... that has appeared in your hair* Oopsie... o0



    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Requesting 1 Dark Enigma Egg, please and thank you.
    I'm not quite sure if you're wanting a Dark Mystery Egg, or an Enigma Egg, because there is no "Dark Enigma". Can you just confirm this for me, please?


    And Food Guy, you're going to need to state which Pokéball you're using (Number 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, etc.), so that we can keep track of how many you have left.

  16. #2816
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel is confirmed for an Ice Glacier Egg to be hatched on Monday, February 16.
    Would you please hatch my Ice Glacier Egg?

  17. #2817
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Arc_Angel: *watches your newborn male perform a series of slashing attacks against an imaginary foe before spinning around on the spot and striking up a fighting pose* ... *speechless* .. Uh, it appears you have a little fighter on your hands there... Enjoy?

  18. #2818
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel: *watches your newborn male perform a series of slashing attacks against an imaginary foe before spinning around on the spot and striking up a fighting pose* ... *speechless* .. Uh, it appears you have a little fighter on your hands there... Enjoy?
    Well at least he's not another Snover XD Not hatched one of these fellas before so thats something
    *Placing him in this Pokeball (No.1 or 10 used)
    Thank you.

  19. #2819
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    ...and with my first capture, toddling off with a x1 Dragon Mystery Egg to gaze at until it hatches.

    Thanks Tess ^.^

  20. #2820
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Pearl's Perap: Your new male flies up to land on your head with an excited caw, quickly making his mark upon you *eyes the suspicious patch of greyish-white sh... errm... stuff... that has appeared in your hair* Oopsie... o0
    Aww, what a cutey :} HEY! Bad Wingull!

    Collecting him in pokéball 6/10

  21. #2821
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Requesting 1 Dark Mystery Egg, please and thank you.

    first capture
    Enchanting Tessa, will you hatch my egg? Please & Thanks.

  22. #2822
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    ...and with my first capture, toddling off with a x1 Dragon Mystery Egg to gaze at until it hatches.

    Thanks Tess ^.^
    I think my Dragon Mystery Egg is shaking, please hatch it for me Tess o:

  23. #2823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanumghost View Post

    I believe it's Feb. 16th in Fizzy Bubbles, could I grab a Bug Nature Egg? Thanks!
    I think I hear my Nature Egg ringing... could you answer it for me?

  24. #2824
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Hayward: I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the way is eyeing the other two eggies. She looks hungry, better get her something to eat quickly.
    atlantis_kid99: Your newly hatched female races straight over to the side of the hatching table, takes a diving stance, and tries to fly off the edge of the table... o0 Someone is eager to fly...
    arcanumghost: That ringing sound you're hearing will be this little gal's warbling singing voice *watches her burst out of her egg and leap into the depths of your jacket pocket* Hmm, seems she's not all too fond of the lights *dims them*

  25. #2825
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    atlantis_kid99: Your newly hatched female races straight over to the side of the hatching table, takes a diving stance, and tries to fly off the edge of the table... o0 Someone is eager to fly...
    o: Picking up this Bagon (F) and putting her into this PokeBall, thanks muchly Tess <3

Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •