Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234
Results 5,826 to 5,848 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 25th August 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 25th August 2015.
    Are you sure about this master?...

Mazo's concern was palpable. Levin sympathized with the Lucario's doubts, but he'd given this a lot of thought - after all, he'd had three years to think this through.

- I have to know if I'm good enough.

With all due respect, you're yet to tame Nylus. How do you expect to fair when faced with a demon? Furthermore, what of your quest for Eld?

- I know what I have to do to bring back Eld, and something tells me I won't find it in the Egg House; I have to awaken it by my own means. As for this egg... I have no guarantees that I'll hatch that creature anyway. In a way, I can find either a demon or an angel. And if I do find what I've been looking for all these years, I have to believe in my ability to control that power - just as I know I'll find a way to control Nylus sooner or later.

I do not doubt your ability to do so; but the Gyarados is hard enough to keep in check as it is. Two powerful berserkers running amok.. it might be too much even for us.

- I understand your concerns, I really do. But like I told you, we have no guarantees about the hatchling, and I have the utmost faith in all of you to help me handle whatever comes. I didn't just gather enough credits to get this egg in the last three years - I gained the experience to handle what hatches if it turns out to be what I've been searching for. And if not, who knows? Might be a keeper anyway.

And if the result is not the one you aim for? Will you admit it's not meant to be and abandon the pursuit?

- I'm afraid not. Sooner or later I'll own that power. If not today, maybe in a month... maybe in a year, if that's what it takes. But I have to keep looking - stupidly dangerous as it may be, that Pokemon's strength is something I need to become Champion. Please Mazo, have faith in me and the team, it's all I ask.

The Lucario looked down at the ground, apprehensive, but nodded reassuringly after coming to terms with Levin's resolve. The Saffron-native answered exactly what Mazo knew he would - no matter how long it took, one day he'd awaken that destructive power. It fell on his shoulders, and everyone else's, to help their Trainer handle the outcome. And who knows - if a friendly hatchling emerged instead, maybe it could also give a helping hand in due time.

---

Hatching the Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg!

Seeing as Marble is about to hatch a fun lil' dragon, I figure I might as well get in on the action too after filling the place with some foliage...Time to combine my next Dragon Mystery Egg with my own Super Rare Egg House Pass!

The last hatch for me was 13 August 2015.

Picking up an electric storm egg.

Marblezone: Your egg wobbles and bobbles and out pops the head of one Female , who looks around smiles and realises she hasn't fully hatched out before the egg starts rolling down the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Marblezone: Your egg wobbles and bobbles and out pops the head of one Female , who looks around smiles and realises she hasn't fully hatched out before the egg starts rolling down the room.
    It happened.

- Is... is that?...

Mazo sighed and nodded.

A demon, master.

- A Deino. After three years of toiling, I... I have one! I have her... Ruin.

It seems fate wanted you to find it after all. Just... please, remember what this entails. Do not lose sight of what that thing will become!

Levin stared at the blind, still confused drake struggling to remove the rest of the shell around her stubby legs. Oh, he knew perfectly what she would become one day... He'd been dreaming about it for years! He was ready, he had to be. He could tame whatever "demon" she was meant to become, he'd harness that power and topple the Elite Four with it!

I deserve this power. Nobody sought after it harder than me. I gave everything I had to build the wealth necessary to hatch this Egg, and nobody is going to take that away from me! With you by my side, I'm destined to become Champion.

Deino stopped squirming for a moment, as if sensing Levin's lust for power emerge again after lying dormant for so long. As if resonating with his feelings, the Dragon growled and nodded slightly, encouraging him to embrace that hunger. Feeling Mazo's concern, Levin smiled reassuringly.

- Don't worry, I won't lose sight of who I am. I changed too much in these last years to throw it all away and go back to who I was - but this Pokemon, dark and dangerous as she is, carries hope with her. Hope that I can finally become strong enough... Hope that I can be Fizzy Bubbles' Champion.

I do not question your passion, master. I fear what you'll do in its pursuit... But I know you, you will not succumb to your past weaknesses. I will be here to make sure of that. It falls on you to tame that creature however, so please give it your all - ultimate power is nothing without control.

Levin acquiesced, knowing full well what it meant to own strength one couldn't use. Nylus was the embodiment of unrestrained fury, and until he was capable of controlling the Gyarados, he should make no attempts to tap into Deino's power. One step at a time...

... towards my destiny.

---

Placing Ruin the Deino inside this Premier Ball 1/8.

Thanks a bunch Arn! She's perfect!!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 1st September 2015.
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday 3rd September 2015.

Ex-Admiral Insane: Your egg is shredded from the inside out as your new female Axew is born. Better watch out for those tusks...
    I finally found my document of everything FB! Please don't hold this late pick-up against me.

Picking up this Axew and placing it this Vampire Ball. Cus, you know, haha.

-----

Also picking up a Fire Core Egg please
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 31st August 2015 at 3:53 PM.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 1st September 2015.
    Didn't actually plan this, but we've got a supernova to start off September!

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday 8th September 2015.

Dark Searchman: Your Draconic egg wobbles, splits, and cracks wide open, the top half falling away to reveal a sleepy little Dratini yawning and stretching before curling back up in the bottom half of her shell and promptly falling back to sleep.

Dark Searchman: Your Draconic egg wobbles, splits, and cracks wide open, the top half falling away to reveal a sleepy little Dratini yawning and stretching before curling back up in the bottom half of her shell and promptly falling back to sleep.
    Awwwwww, you're such an adorable little thing! Let's check out what you are first:

Dratini, the Dragon Pokemon. Scientists argue whether Dratini should be classified as the Mirage Pokemon due to how rare it is. It can be quite large even when hatching and will shed its skin regularly to accommodate its exponential growth. People that find these sheds keep them as signs of good growth for their children.

: *pop out of their Pokeballs*

K: Ahhhh, look at her! Mom, can she be my sister?

A: Of course! That's why our human got us this egg, isn't that right~?

Um, why are you looking at me like that?

A: *nuzzles the sleeping Dratini, then looks toward me*

Well, I was already planning on keeping her, so...

A: Good boy~ ^_^

Okay, wonder what that was about...anyway, let's let her sleep in this Premier Ball (1/3) and we'll introduce her to the rest of the team when we get back! Can't wait to raise you...Sorano!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday 3rd September 2015.
    Late hatching an electric storm egg.

Last Hatch

Picking up an Electric Storm egg!

Last hatch

Picking up a Super Rare Ground Core Egg with this Egg House Pass.

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday 8th September 2015.
    Hatching this Egg please.

EpicSquirtle is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 14th September 2015.
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ground Core Egg on Tuesday 15th September 2015.

Rayzen: Your newly hatched egg reveals one bright-eyed, bushy-tailed Pachirisu who examines you with interest, her cheeks sparking mischievously.
    Ex-Admiral Insane: Your newborn Vulpix has a mild case of the hiccups, a stray Ember nearly burning Pachirisu! *gets her some water before a fight breaks out*

Rayzen: Your newly hatched egg reveals one bright-eyed, bushy-tailed Pachirisu who examines you with interest, her cheeks sparking mischievously.
    Rayzen sees the bushy-tailed pokemon, then he tries to imagine a squirrel.

Putting that Lv 1 female pachirisu into this pokeball [1].

EpicSquirtle is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 14th September 2015.
    Hatching this little egg

Ex-Admiral Insane: Your newborn Vulpix has a mild case of the hiccups, a stray Ember nearly burning Pachirisu! *gets her some water before a fight breaks out*
    Yikes! Come here lil' one before you burn the place down like Sterope.

Placing her in Pokéball 9/10

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ground Core Egg on Tuesday 15th September 2015.
    Hatching please (no time to roleplay, unfortunately :/)

EpicSquirtle: Your Eerily Impulsive female Mareep bleats happily, very pleased to meet you.
    MarbleZone: Hatching out of her egg your newborn Larvitar instantly takes on an attack stance, glaring menacingly at all present.

MarbleZone: Hatching out of her egg your newborn Larvitar instantly takes on an attack stance, glaring menacingly at all present.
    Your birth has brought about an unexpected chain of very fortunate events. Using Pokeball 13/30 (last one used)

The last hatch for me was 6 September 2015.

Picking up an electric storm egg.

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234