Page 135 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #3351
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Hayward: The shell of your egg cracks all over and a shimmer is left underneath. Your new smiles brightly at you.
    Picking up a Lv01 genderless Bronzor. Thanks!

    Pokeball 6 of 20

  2. #3352
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    I would like to cancel the egg pickup I did yesterday, as otherwise I can't use my Starter Egg pass.

    So I will be using this Starter Egg Pass to pick up a Starter egg.

    Reg Post. Team is Shiftry, Tropius, Ledian, Carnivine, Shiny Nuzleaf, Shadow Chimecho and Spoink. Shiftry and Tropius are Lv 100, giving me six free slots.

  3. #3353
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Using this Starter Egg Pass, I am picking up... Wait for it... A Starter Egg!

    My registration post, kept beautifully up-to-date.

    My Pokémon are as follows. The ones with an asterisk (*) following their names are level 100.

    Weezing*
    Qwilfish*
    Vileplume*
    Arbok
    Crobat
    Venomoth
    Dustox
    Dunsparce
    Poochyena
    Stunky
    Croagunk
    Victreebel
    Seviper
    Bulbasaur


    So that's six on hand... The initial six PC slots... And three more for the three level 100s. Six, six, and three, that makes 15 slots altogether, and with 14 Pokémon, I do have room for the egg!

    *Missingno. Master recieved the egg!*

  4. #3354
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    I will be picking up this Starter Egg with this Passy.

    Full team - I have 5 pokemon (A Kabutops, a Finneon, a Carvanha, a Lucario, and a Totodile) in my party, and 1 Pokemon (my Blastoise, ironically) in my PC. No level 100s.


    Hatching the egg

  5. #3355
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    I would like to cancel the egg pickup I did yesterday, as otherwise I can't use my Starter Egg pass.

    So I will be using this Starter Egg Pass to pick up a Starter egg.

    Reg Post. Team is Shiftry, Tropius, Ledian, Carnivine, Shiny Nuzleaf, Shadow Chimecho and Spoink. Shiftry and Tropius are Lv 100, giving me six free slots.
    It's time for this egg to be hatched!

  6. #3356
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    It's been two weeks, so I'll try my luck with a Starter Egg Pass.
    *Trainer Profile* | *Reg Post*


    .:Active:.
    - Lv73 Medicham (M)
    - Lv73 Mightyena (F)
    - Lv74 Kingler (M)
    - Lv73 Hariyama (M)
    - Lv41 Hitmonlee
    (M)

    .:Reserves:.
    - Lv01 Sneasel (M)
    - Lv01 Pineco (M)
    - Lv01 Bronzor (-)
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 30th October 2011 at 4:57 AM.

  7. #3357
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,902

    Default

    CyberBlastoise: We know you love your water types but hopefully this male Torchic will be a nice addition to your team.
    Food Guy: It's the first time any of us have seen an Oshawott, so you may have to hold onto this little fella until we figure out exactly what he can do.

    Hope you'll both enjoy your new babies ^^.


    Note for Food Guy: You'll need to keep Oshawott in your PC, or at the very least inactive, until I close up the event which won't be too far away.

  8. #3358
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy: It's the first time any of us have seen an Oshawott, so you may have to hold onto this little fella until we figure out exactly what he can do.


    Note for Food Guy: You'll need to keep Oshawott in your PC, or at the very least inactive, until I close up the event which won't be too far away.
    Picking up my brand new Oshawott in this Pokeball (8 of 10)

  9. #3359
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Using this Starter Egg Pass, I am picking up... Wait for it... A Starter Egg!

    My registration post, kept beautifully up-to-date.

    My Pokémon are as follows. The ones with an asterisk (*) following their names are level 100.

    Weezing*
    Qwilfish*
    Vileplume*
    Arbok
    Crobat
    Venomoth
    Dustox
    Dunsparce
    Poochyena
    Stunky
    Croagunk
    Victreebel
    Seviper
    Bulbasaur


    So that's six on hand... The initial six PC slots... And three more for the three level 100s. Six, six, and three, that makes 15 slots altogether, and with 14 Pokémon, I do have room for the egg!

    *Missingno. Master recieved the egg!*
    It's time to hatch the Egg!

  10. #3360
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    MM: Your egg wobbles vigorously as the shell shatters but wait, you're left looking at more shell. Your new Male turns around getting his bearings and smiles as he spots you. Oh it was your Squirtle's Shell, silly me ^-^

  11. #3361
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    MM: Your egg wobbles vigorously as the shell shatters but wait, you're left looking at more shell. Your new Male turns around getting his bearings and smiles as he spots you. Oh it was your Squirtle's Shell, silly me ^-^
    Ooh, a Squirtle? Nice. Thanks!

    Picking Squirtle up in this Poké Ball (5 of 10).

  12. #3362
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    It's been two weeks, so I'll try my luck with a Starter Egg Pass.
    *Trainer Profile* | *Reg Post*


    .:Active:.
    - Lv73 Medicham (M)
    - Lv73 Mightyena (F)
    - Lv74 Kingler (M)
    - Lv73 Hariyama (M)
    - Lv41 Hitmonlee
    (M)

    .:Reserves:.
    - Lv01 Sneasel (M)
    - Lv01 Pineco (M)
    - Lv01 Bronzor (-)
    Hatching this starter egg, please.

  13. #3363
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,902

    Default

    Hayward: A tiny leaf appears through a crack in your egg's shell before the male Turtwig inside finally struggles free. Naaw, so cute... ^^.

  14. #3364
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: A tiny leaf appears through a crack in your egg's shell before the male Turtwig inside finally struggles free. Naaw, so cute... ^^.

    Picking up a Lv01 Turtwig (m). Many thanks!

    Pokeball 7/20

  15. #3365
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Picking up a ghost mystery egg.

  16. #3366
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Hatching the ghost mystery egg.

  17. #3367
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Picking up a Steel Core Egg. Thankya~

  18. #3368
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,902

    Default

    Centin: Backdating this hatching to 14th November.
    Your Ghostly Egg hatches to reveal one very cute male Shuppet. Enjoy!

  19. #3369
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Centin: Backdating this hatching to 14th November.
    Your Ghostly Egg hatches to reveal one very cute male Shuppet. Enjoy!
    Placing that one very cute male shuppet into this pumpkin ball.

  20. #3370
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Picking up a Steel Core Egg. Thankya~
    Hatchy hatchy, pl0x.

  21. #3371
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,902

    Default

    Hayward: Your Lv.1 male Aron looks up at you and blinks questioningly.

  22. #3372
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    Raised Hypno here giving me one free space

    Picking up a Ghost Mystery Egg thankya

  23. #3373
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg

  24. #3374
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: Your Lv.1 male Aron looks up at you and blinks questioningly.
    Picking up Aron. Thanks much!

    Pokeball 8/20

  25. #3375
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Picking up a poison nature egg.

Page 135 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •