Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #2951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
    Picking up a Normal Pound egg, plz.
    Hatching this Egg, plz.

  2. #2952
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Amras.MG: This male of yours seems to like shoe laces *watches him nibble yours* Hmm, have fun...

  3. #2953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Amras.MG: This male of yours seems to like shoe laces *watches him nibble yours* Hmm, have fun...
    Awwww, a cutie. Dang my lack of space >.>

    Putting this Rattatta into this Poke Ball (3/7).
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 1st August 2009 at 7:39 PM.

  4. #2954
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: Regular July 25 '09 / Enigma July 25 '09 / Mystery August 15 '09
    I'd like to request 1 Bug Nature Egg, please.

  5. #2955
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post


    Food Guy: Regular July 29 '09 / Enigma July 29 '09 / Mystery July 29 '09
    Picking up a Grass Nature Egg

  6. #2956
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: Regular July 25 '09 / Enigma July 25 '09 / Mystery August 15 '09
    I'd like to request 1 Bug Nature Egg, please.
    "Wonder what's inside? It needs more time, though."

    "It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching."

    "It's making sounds inside! It's going to hatch soon!"


    ! ! (^_^) ! !

  7. #2957
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Hayward: This little gal of yours is not only adorable but has very sharp scythes.

    *points out the obvious*

    *sweatdrop*

    Enjoy!

  8. #2958
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: This little gal of yours is not only adorable but has very sharp scythes.

    *points out the obvious*

    *sweatdrop*

    Enjoy!

    *dons a suit of armor*

    I'll be popping this little bugger in this Pokeball. Many thanks!

  9. #2959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Amras.MG: Regular August 3 '09 / Enigma August 3 '09 / Mystery August 3 '09
    Picking up a Normal Pound egg, please.

  10. #2960
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Picking up a Grass Nature Egg
    Hatching my egg.

  11. #2961
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Food Guy: I almost have a sense of déjŕ vu coming on here. Your female reminds me of Autumn...

  12. #2962
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy: I almost have a sense of déjŕ vu coming on here. Your female reminds me of Autumn...
    Picking up my new Bellsprout in this 2009 New Years Ball

  13. #2963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
    Picking up a Normal Pound egg, please.

    Hatching this Normal Pound egg, please.

  14. #2964
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Amras.MG: I'm not sure what to make of this considering your last hatching, lucky or unlucky is up to you, but you have a female this time. Hope you like her ^-^.

  15. #2965
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Hayward: Regular August 15 '09 / Enigma August 15 '09 / Mystery August 15 '09


    Picking up 1 Bug Nature Egg, please.

  16. #2966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Amras.MG: I'm not sure what to make of this considering your last hatching, lucky or unlucky is up to you, but you have a female this time. Hope you like her ^-^.
    o0 Coulda sworn I picked this up.

    Thanks Tess, putting this gal into a Pokeball (#4/7)

  17. #2967
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Hayward is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday, August 22.

  18. #2968
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post


    Food Guy: Regular August 19 '09 / Enigma August 19 '09 / Mystery August 19 '09
    Picking up a Ghost Mystery Egg

  19. #2969
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday, August 22.
    Some Pokes are born great, some have greatness thrust upon them, and some wind up in the AC... I wonder, what will this little one's destiny be?!

    Miss Enchantress, when you get the chance, I'd greatly appreciate it if you do me a favor and usher this Bug Nature Egg's occupant into the curious world of FB.


  20. #2970
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Hayward: Out of your egg crawls a lovely female Caterpie who looks very happy to see you ^-^.

  21. #2971
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Hayward: Out of your egg crawls a lovely female Caterpie who looks very happy to see you ^-^.
    Picking up my lv. 1 Female Caterpie and placing her in this pokeball. Thanks much!

  22. #2972
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Food Guy is confirmed for a Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Thursday, August 27.

  23. #2973
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy is confirmed for a Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Thursday, August 27.
    Hatching my egg thanks.

  24. #2974
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Backdating this hatching to Thursday.

    Food Guy: Tis a little female Duskull for yew ^-^.

  25. #2975
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Backdating this hatching to Thursday.

    Food Guy: Tis a little female Duskull for yew ^-^.
    Picking up this girl in this PokeBall (1 of 10)

Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •