Page 131 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #3251
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yougirasu View Post
    *checks date*

    I believe I'm due for another egg, so I think I'll simply pick up an Enigma egg and try my luck.
    I think it's time to crack this riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Or to put simply, hatch this egg. I can't wait to see what the gods of fate provide for me now.

  2. #3252
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Picking up a Normal Pound Egg.

  3. #3253
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Picking up a Grass Nature Egg.

  4. #3254
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Storm Eggs: Contain Electric and Flying Pokémon.
    I shall be picking up an electric storm egg thanks.

  5. #3255
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post


    Picking up 1 Bug Nature Egg. Many thanks!
    Time to find out what the Stork Pelipper brought!!

  6. #3256
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Tuesday 29th March
    AK is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday 29th March
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Tuesday 29th March

    Centin: Your egg explodes in a shower of feathers and your new Male Baby soars through the room before smacking into the window in a bid for freedom. Not too bright that one.
    Yougirasu: Your egg is full of mystery and you wonder what could possibly hatch from it. The shell cracks open and you peer into the beady eyes of your new Male as he takes in his daddy.
    Hayward: Your egg wiggles and shakes and soon cracks open. A little green body crawls along the floor and up your leg to rest on your shoulder. Your baby boy snuggles against your neck

  7. #3257
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Hayward: Your egg wiggles and shakes and soon cracks open. A little green body crawls along the floor and up your leg to rest on your shoulder. Your baby boy snuggles against your neck
    Thanks Arc.

    Pokeball 7 / 10

  8. #3258
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Centin: Your egg explodes in a shower of feathers and your new Male Baby soars through the room before smacking into the window in a bid for freedom. Not too bright that one.
    Centin coughs once from the feathers, and thus begins picking the spearow up from the floor.
    He then plops it into this super-old-5-years-ago lure ball.

  9. #3259
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Picking up a Normal Pound Egg.
    It's a good day for hatching. <3

    *snuggles egg to keep it warm*

  10. #3260
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    I shall be picking up an electric storm egg thanks.
    Time for my egg to be hatched.

  11. #3261
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Hatching my Grass Nature Egg, please.

  12. #3262

    Default

    Blastoise, your egg jiggles and out comes one giant tounge that licks your face followed by the hug of this Male

    Pika your egg starts charging up with electricity and xcracks open to reveal one Male

    Atlantis, your egg grows many vines and out waddles..more vines..oh this Female seems to be hidden in there as well

  13. #3263
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Blastoise, your egg jiggles and out comes one giant tounge that licks your face followed by the hug of this Male
    Picking this guy up with a Pokeball. (3/5)

  14. #3264
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Pika your egg starts charging up with electricity and xcracks open to reveal one Male
    Picking this little fella up and putting him in this PokeBall (1 of 10)

  15. #3265
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Yougirasu: Your egg is full of mystery and you wonder what could possibly hatch from it. The shell cracks open and you peer into the beady eyes of your new Male as he takes in his daddy.
    I've really got to remember to do these things more often. Anyway, picking him up in this Pokeball (3 of 10). Now to decide what to do with you little fella.

  16. #3266
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Atlantis, your egg grows many vines and out waddles..more vines..oh this Female seems to be hidden in there as well
    Sorry for the late pickup. Popping her in Pokeball 5/10.

  17. #3267
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Picking up an Electric Storm Egg

  18. #3268
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    What the hey, I'll pick up an Enigma egg. Maybe this one will be awesome, or not who knows?

  19. #3269
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Trying my luck with another Grass Nature Egg.

  20. #3270
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Picking up a flying storm egg.

  21. #3271
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Picking up an Electric Storm Egg
    It's ready to hatch...

  22. #3272
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    What the hey, I'll pick up an Enigma egg. Maybe this one will be awesome, or not who knows?
    Hatching time Hatching Time, Open it up and see what's inside! *shot*

  23. #3273

    Default

    Pika your egg wiggles and out bursts one Female who runs up your leg and settles down on your head ready for a nap.

    Blastoise, your egg shimmers in enigmaness and out pops this Male ready for a battle.

  24. #3274
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Blastoise, your egg shimmers in enigmaness and out pops this Male ready for a battle.
    Oh wow, nice. I know I said this before but I'm definitely keeping this little guy. Placing him into a Fighting Ball.

  25. #3275
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Pika your egg wiggles and out bursts one Female who runs up your leg and settles down on your head ready for a nap.
    Picking this little gal up and putting in this Pokeball (2 of 10)

Page 131 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •