Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #3476
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    ((Sorry, missed it! Thanks for the heads-up, won't happen again.))

  2. #3477
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I would like to pick up a rare Dragon Mystery Egg, please! :'D My first egg! I'm dead excited. <3 Oh! And I'm using this Egg House Pass, of course. -Presents it-

  3. #3478
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Using this Egg Pass to collect one Rare Enigma Egg!

  4. #3479
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    I'd like to collect a Rare Dark Mystery Egg with this Egg House Pass.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 9th April 2012 at 2:19 PM.

  5. #3480
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post14392283

    Using this Egg Pass to get me a Rare Dragon Mystery egg.

  6. #3481
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Picking up a Ghost Mystery Egg with this Egg Passy.

  7. #3482
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Hatching a poison nature egg, not of the Easter kind.

  8. #3483
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    121 Grove Street, Belmont, MA
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Picking up Rare Enigma Egg using MY Egg House Pass

  9. #3484
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Centin - Your egg begins to glow and ouch! *drops the baby* Your new Female is a spiky little thing, you'll need some thick gloves to carry her out of here

  10. #3485
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Last Egg Collection: 04/12/11
    13th Elite Slot: here
    Picking up a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg
    *Egg House Pass*

  11. #3486
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed for a Normal Pound Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 3rd April 2012.
    My egg is moving and making sounds! Is it going to explode, or is it hatching time? o.o;

  12. #3487
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Centin - Your egg begins to glow and ouch! *drops the baby* Your new Female is a spiky little thing, you'll need some thick gloves to carry her out of here
    The trainer tried to roll the spiky little female qwilfish before sending it into a 2012 New Year ball.

  13. #3488
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    lilblue: Your egg glows brightly and the shell cracks and reveals this cute little Female who cooes happily at you

  14. #3489
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,963

    Default

    Missingno. Master is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Food Guy is confirmed for a Rare Electric Storm Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    gmoyes is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Rotom310 is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Acio29619 is confirmed for a Rare Fire Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Dark Searchman is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    myahoo is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    uhhhhh is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed for a Rare Psychic Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Trainer Andy is confirmed for a Rare Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    MarbleZone is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Spoook is confirmed for a Rare Steel Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Nightfall715 is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Meetan is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    King Ghidorah is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Flame Mistress is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Mon1010 is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    CyberBlastoise is confirmed for a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    YDT is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Monday 16th April 2012.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed for a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Monday 16th April 2012.

  15. #3490
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    lilblue: Your egg glows brightly and the shell cracks and reveals this cute little Female who cooes happily at you
    Picking up this coo-tie in Pokéball (4 of 10):

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...26#post8253326

    Almost want to keep you for myself... But- there are people waiting on you, so let's go, little one~ ^^

  16. #3491
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Meetan is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Please may I hatch this Dragon egg? ^^ <3
    Last edited by Meetan; 15th April 2012 at 1:21 AM.

  17. #3492
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    myahoo is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    I believe this egg is due for hatching~

  18. #3493
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Acio29619 is confirmed for a Rare Fire Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    This thing is gonna hatch, I can feel it...

  19. #3494
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in ur chatus, huantin ur stuf
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
    Well, I was going to try to wait until my first capture and unlocking a PC but... I have this here Rare Egg Pass and an empty space...

    so I'll go ahead and pick up a Rare Enigma Egg and see what little 'mon I'll get.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Rotom310 is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    My little egg seems to be making a lot of sounds~ It must be close to hatching!

  20. #3495
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed for a Rare Psychic Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Hatching this egg, please.

  21. #3496
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Missingno. Master is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Time for this egg to be hatched! And please, make it a good one!

  22. #3497
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Mon1010 is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    It looks like my egg is ready to hatch!

    So, who's gonna be Shaana and Angela's new playmate? =D

  23. #3498
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Dark Searchman is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Wow look! I can see it... cracking... crumbling... emerging! New life is about to appear before my very eyes! (and plenty of others too, I mean, seriously... )

  24. #3499
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    MarbleZone is confirmed for a Rare Dragon Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Hatching the egg, please.

    Come on, Minccino feels lonely!

  25. #3500
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    uhhhhh is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    It's time. Surprise me Tess. ;D

Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •