Page 180 of 234 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    John's Knight your egg bursts open violently as a Female Axew scans her surroundings to see where she is before she starts scratching the counter top with her tusks leaving her own little mark on her birth place. Please make her stop.
    A taaaad late, again.

Picking this little gal here. Cool pokemon I've been getting, but wrong genders ;-; Using pokeball #10 of 10, as #9 was used here.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    Once more, Keith entered the Egg House, and he looked no better than he had a week ago. He still looked thoroughly downcast as he gently placed the shaking and cracking Egg on the counter. "Yeah... hatching, it's... it's hatching," he mumbled, though clearly his mind was on something (or someone) else. The Meowth on his shoulder looked depressed at the sight of his trainer in such a despondent state. One of the two Shuppet behind him was making a noticeable yet unsuccessful attempt to hide her concern for her trainer, while the other Shuppet made no such attempt, and they were both feasting on the grief their trainer was giving off in great numbers.

Lilblue is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    Time to hatch this baby!

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular June 2 2013 / Enigma June 2 2013 / Mystery June 2 2013
    I've been whimming. I'll take a generic mystery egg this time!

Sorry for the delay Hayward

Hayward your egg starts to sound a bit like a motor before it breaks apart to reveal a Female Skitty who seems to be purring rather loudly. She must be happy to finally be out of that egg especially given the way she is already beginning to nuzzle up against you.
    It's cool, Stark. No worries! Picking up a Lv. o1 Skitty (F) and placing her in Pokeball 5/20. Many thanks!

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    I've got this Dark Egg that needs hatching, if you don't mind?

Arc_Angel: Regular June 1 2013 / Enigma June 1 2013 / Mystery June 1 2013
    Picking up a Water 1 Glacier Egg thankya

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Tuesday June 4 2013
    I think it might be time for this little eggy to hatch!

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Sunday June 9 2013
    Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday June 10 2013

Missingo Master your egg bubbles as a ghostly looking Male Frillish floats out of it reaching it's arms out to you as if it wants to hug you. Or drag you down to the bottom of the ocean. I'm not quite sure which it is.

lilbluecorsola
    your egg begins to crack and you feel a bit of a headache coming on as something yellow pops out all confused. It appears this Male Psyduck isn't quite sure where he is.

kaisap your egg gives off an ominous feel as it cracks open and a Male Murkrow looks at you with what can only be described as a grin. Although how a bird can grin is beyond me. Then again I've seen a house fly. I've seen a dragon fly. I've even seen a needle that winked it's eye. So who says that little blackbird can't grin? Not me.

Food Guy your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Spinarak. Only there seems to be something different about her. *pokes* Ouch! Oh I see. It appears that she was born knowing the egg move Night Slash.

kaisap your egg gives off an ominous feel as it cracks open and a Male Murkrow looks at you with what can only be described as a grin. Although how a bird can grin is beyond me. Then again I've seen a house fly. I've seen a dragon fly. I've even seen a needle that winked it's eye. So who says that little blackbird can't grin? Not me.
    An offer I cannot refuse...I'll say hello to my little friend and pick him up with this Pokéball [8/10].

Missingo Master your egg bubbles as a ghostly looking Male Frillish floats out of it reaching it's arms out to you as if it wants to hug you. Or drag you down to the bottom of the ocean. I'm not quite sure which it is.
    So distracted was Keith that he barely registered the newborn Frillish trying to drag him over to the nearby aquarium, no doubt intent on drowning him. Being freshly hatched, however, the Water/Ghost-type lacked the strength to do this, and merely tugged ineffectually on his new trainer.

"A Frillish, huh?" Keith remarked. "Well, that's cool, I guess." He didn't even go for his Pokédex this time, as this was hardly the first Frillish he had ever seen.

"Do you in-tend to keep him?" Helena asked.

Keith thought about this for a moment. "Well, I'll be honest, it's tempting. Frillish are pretty cool, aren't they?"

"You're damn straight, they are," nodded Myrtle- though her crush on Bedivere was a thing of the past, she still had lots of respect for the male Frillish.

"Well, I think there are some other trainers who really want a Frillish, though," continued Keith as he produced a Poké Ball from his backpack and tapped his new Frillish with it, instantly catching him. "I'll see if they want him, see where things go."

"Sounds fair," nodded Meowth as Keith exited the Egg House.

OOC: Poké Ball is #2 of 10.

lilbluecorsola your egg begins to crack and you feel a bit of a headache coming on as something yellow pops out all confused. It appears this Male Psyduck isn't quite sure where he is.
    *rubs forehead* I've had enough headaches the past few days, thanks. ^^; Picking up Psyduck in a Poké Ball (10 of 10).

MarbleZone: Regular May 29 2013 / Enigma May 29 2013 / Mystery May 29 2013
    ((I'm not sure the quoted date is right, since my last Egg hatched on the 22nd...))

Levin Sanders walked into the Egg House to claim another hatchling. His mind was set, as he knew exactly what he was looking for; and not even the recent changes to the shop's stock, which changed the availability of several eggs, deterred him. His last hatch was almost spot on, only the gender having been wrong, so another try at Ground eggs was in order.
    As he greeted Stark though, another thought crossed his mind for the first time. Was it really just his call in what to pick?

My partners will be the ones spending the most time with the new hatchling in case I keep it; they'll be the ones who make it feel welcome and the ones who will keep it in line when I can't; they should have a say as well.

He smiled at the thought. This could be fun. He closed his eyes, picked a random Pokeball from his belt and tossed it in the air. From within emerged... Spike the Mankey.

- Well, that's it then! Spike, you get to choose our next Egg this time around. Pick whatever you want.

The grumpy fighter looked at Levin for a brief moment, probably wondering if he was joking, but once he realized it was for real he unceremoniously hopped on the counter and pointed at one of the Eggs on display with conviction.

- Heh, I should have guessed. The odds that a challenge might hatch from that one are pretty high, even if we already have a couple of them on the team... Very well. We'll take one of those, please.

---

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg, please.

You are correct. Sorry about that. I tried to get you an egg a week early. Thanks for catching that. Anyway...

Marblezone is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday June 12, 2013

Food Guy your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Spinarak. Only there seems to be something different about her. *pokes* Ouch! Oh I see. It appears that she was born knowing the egg move Night Slash.
    Picking up this precious little gem and putting her into this PokeBall (14 of 99).

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Friday June 7 2013
    Please help, I need to drill to the center of the core, but being careful not to awaken a beast that resides-Wait what? Ohhhh, I'm supposed to.....okay, got it.Er, I need to drill to the center of the core so that I can awaken the beast that resides within, claiming it as my own.

.....In other words, I think the egg is ready to hatch.

Myrrh your egg begins to crackle and spark as it shatters to reveal a Genderless Magnemite floating above the counter. Oh no! It's screwing up the electronics in here. Must be those magnets on it's sides. Maybe you should take it before something really bad happens to my stuff. And yours...

Myrrh your egg begins to crackle and spark as it shatters to reveal a Genderless Magnemite floating above the counter. Oh no! It's screwing up the electronics in here. Must be those magnets on it's sides. Maybe you should take it before something really bad happens to my stuff. And yours...
        Spoiler:- Playing with Roles:

Placing Magnemite in this Pokeball (9/10 of set)

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Normal 1 Pound Egg on Saturday June 8 2013
    "Um, is it supposed to shake like that? Oh, well...I think it's hatching then?"

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday June 8 2013
    Welp surprisingly, this egg isn't floating like the other ones... Too bad, I had a rope ready for it and everything... but it is mysteriously pulsing with a pink/purple-ish glow! I think it's all ready to hatch! ^^

Sorry for the delay Hayward

Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday June 8 2013
    Hatching this egg, please.

*dons her blonde wig* Stark transformation partially successful!

myahoo: Out of your egg pops a male Snubbull. So cu.... ddly ^^.
    OkikuMew: Your male Sigilyph watches proceedings from the shadowy corner of the room. Not creepy at all...
    Meetan: Your male Surskit skates across the table, crashing into Snubbull. Oopsie o0

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    OkikuMew: Your male Sigilyph watches proceedings from the shadowy corner of the room. Not creepy at all...
    Blagh, I had something RP-wise in plan for his hatch/capture, but I'm outta time...

It is nice to meet you, Sigilyph. Mind if I name you... Ramirez? Let me put you in this Premier Ball (1st out of 3), I'm sure you'll find it fitting of you and comfortable

myahoo: Out of your egg pops a male Snubbull. So cu.... ddly ^^.
    She smothered a grin as she pulled out a Pokeball (9 of 10), tapping the Snubbull on the head. "Alright, let's see if we can find a good home for you," she said as she turned to thank the mod and left.

Meetan: Your male Surskit skates across the table, crashing into Snubbull. Oopsie o0
    Oh, dear. Someone's a bit clumsy! Thanks, Tess. Popping him in Poke Ball 16/20, thanks.

Page 180 of 234 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast