Page 182 of 234 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Food Guy: Regular June 18 2013 / Enigma June 18 2013 / Mystery July 3 2013
    Picking up a Fire Core Egg.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday June 25 2013

Yougirasu your egg begins to get cold as a darkness falls over it. Before long a pair of long claw-like fingers break through from the inside and shatter the egg revealing a Female Sneasel standing where the egg once was. It eyes you up and down carefully before cracking a sly smile in your direction. However, it seems like there is something devious behind that smile. Better not let this one out of your sight if possible.
    As Yougi's egg begins to glow and crack, he casts all his hopes on the egg. The tensions begins to feel like too much for him as he waits for his new arrival. More and more cracks build up along the surface before a cold chill blows through the egg house unexpectedly.
    Two fingers pierce through the egg at the exact same time. Then the cool gust causes the fragments of the egg to fall away, scattering into glimmering dust as they fall and get caught in the mysterious breeze. Revealed from within the egg is a petite form, but not the one that Yougi really hoped for. Instead there stands a Sneasel, rising from its position to full height.
    It sends an eerie chill down everyone's spine as it eyes up its new owner, giving him a thorough looking over before cracking a sly smile. It would be a safe guess that you wouldn't want to know what went through her head, although it'd be even safer to be a continent away from her when the thought rushed through her mind.
    Composing himself, Yougi firmly grasped at the cloak he'd used all week long before throwing it into the trash. Luck clearly hadn't been in those charms, he'd have to pick out a new set of the very best charms for his next attempt. But still, a devious mind isn't necessarily a bad thing. So, he picked up his 6th Pokeball and watched the light from it envelope and seal away his Sneasel for the time being.
    He couldn't say if he'd keep her just yet though. He'd definitely need time to think it over, although he'd also have to keep a keen eye on her whilst he did so.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday June 21 2013
    Wahoo! Time to hatch this!

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday June 20 2013
    This egg is actually supposed to hatch on 21st June, which is today and not yesterday.

Hatching a dark mystery egg.

Uhhhhh your egg sits motionless for what seems like forever when suddenly you hear a low rumble from within. The egg finally becomes engulfed in a bright light that eventually dissipates to reveal a Female Slowpoke staring at you with big wide eyes. She must have heard about all of the avatars that were being used lately and wanted to get in on the action before it was too late. Unfortunately, it seems she may have been a little slow.

Ariden your egg trembles before you until you hear something tapping at the inside of it. Before long you get a sense of dread as if something wicked is waiting for you inside when without warning the egg cracks open and a Male Murkrow emerges to sqwack at you. It looks you over for a moment before spreading it's wings. The little blackbird looks hungry, maybe you can find it an ear of corn or something to eat.

Sorry about the mistake Ariden. I will clear that up.

Ariden your egg trembles before you until you hear something tapping at the inside of it. Before long you get a sense of dread as if something wicked is waiting for you inside when without warning the egg cracks open and a Male Murkrow emerges to sqwack at you. It looks you over for a moment before spreading it's wings. The little blackbird looks hungry, maybe you can find it an ear of corn or something to eat.

Sorry about the mistake Ariden. I will clear that up.
    No harm done.

Placing the Lv 1 male murkrow into this pokeball [3].

Myrrh: Regular May 31 2013 / Enigma May 31 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    I need to be more mysterious. Uh, no special reason why, just give me a Mystery Egg please .

Oh, the last time I hatched a regular egg was June 6th (7th British time). The next hatch date for all three will likely go by this hatch instead, but just thought I'd mention it. Er, by "this hatch" I meant the Mystery Egg.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 22nd June 2013 at 7:17 AM.

OkikuMew: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery August 3 2013
    Oh my, almost forgot to grab my egg! Well since it's soon St-Jean-Baptiste day, and it's known to have some electrifying nights of music on that day, I'll have an Storm Electric Egg, please

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 22 2013
    Stark, my man, would you be so kind as to hatch my egg? Thanks!!

myahoo: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    Picking up one Dragon Mystery Egg.

Meetan: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma July 6 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    Collecting a Dark Mystery Egg, thanks.

Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    Time to hatch this little mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an Enigma shell... I think that's the quote, too lazy to check. CHURCHILL!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    All right, let's start my summer off right with another flamin' hatch!

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch an Electric Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013

Hayward your egg cracks open to reveal a Female Lillipup who begins to yip at you while bouncing up and down. She seems rather excited.

Son of Shadows your egg slowly breaks open to reveal a Male Cubone who looks around a little timidly before settling his gaze upon you. His arms stretch out to you as if he is looking for a hug.

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open in a flurry of fire to reveal aMale Houndour who sits down patiently and stares at you waiting to see what you plan to do.

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open in a flurry of fire to reveal aMale Houndour who sits down patiently and stares at you waiting to see what you plan to do.
    Well, good boy, then! Now stay there while I look you up on my Pokedex...

Houndour, the Dark Pokemon. They use a variety of individual calls to communicate with others in their pack or to coordinate themselves while hunting. Sometimes they will bark and howl with each other to convey their feelings. When a kill is made, they call out to the rest of the pack, including their young, so the entire family can eat. Their teamwork is beyond comparison and Houndour packs have been known to take down prey much larger than themselves.
    : *continues sitting there*

Okay, well hi there! You're a good boy, aren't you?
    : *slightly wags his tail*

Good manners and everything! *pats the Houndour's head* Maybe you'll be able to teach my other dogs a few things, how's that sound ... Silas?
    : Houn!

Okay, now for your Pokeball... Hm, how about this Moon Ball (1/2)?
    : *sniffs Moon Ball and presses the button with his nose*

Cool, well, thank you SO much, Stark! I've got me a real keeper this time! Maybe we can arrange a meeting with your Houndour sometime! =D

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    Keith walked through the doors of the Egg House, his currently wobbling and cracking Fire Core Egg clutched gently in his arms, his Meowth on his shoulder, and a look of total exasperation on the Poison-type Trainer's face. The reason for this look of exasperation wasn't hard to deduce, either, for Meowth was clad in a pair of oven mitts, a welder's mask, and saggy, ill-fitting flame-retardant clothing. He was also clutching a fire extinguisher in one front paw, and a Burn Heal in the other.

"Meowth, cut the dramatics right now or you're going in your Poké Ball," warned Keith.

"Dis ain't no dramatics," snapped Meowth, his irritation clear even if the mask was obscuring his face. "I tells ya, dat Egg's got it out fer me! It only burns when I try ta touch it, but it's just fine wit youse!"

"I think you are overreacting, Meowth," stated Keith.

"Yeah? Tell dat to da Burn Heals you've been goin' trough all week!" retorted Meowth.

"OK, maybe something's up," conceded Keith, "but still, there's no proof whatever's in that Egg is doing this intentionally. Infant Pokémon very often can't control their abilities all that well, you always hear about Pichu hurting themselves when they use their Electric attacks."

"Yeah, yeah, just hatch it already," sighed Meowth. For once, Keith was glad to agree with what Meowth said, and thus approached the counter, handing the fiery Egg over to the Egg House employee currently on duty.

Son of Shadows your egg slowly breaks open to reveal a Male Cubone who looks around a little timidly before settling his gaze upon you. His arms stretch out to you as if he is looking for a hug.
    Aww, come here handsome! *hugs* I'm definitely naming you Winston, my little Enigma. I think we'll make a good team. Let me just pop you in Pokéball 10/10 and let's vamoose.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 24th June 2013 at 12:21 AM.

Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    *comes in brushing dirt off her Egg* Somehow it got buried in the ground... And recently I've been feeling the earth rumble. Could you check this little one's Richter reading? I think it's about to hatch.

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    I guess it's time to hatch this little beauty!

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular June 24 2013 / Enigma June 24 2013 / Mystery June 24 2013[/color]
    Resistance is futile. In order to, um, celebrate completeing my first trimester of university I'd like to pick up a water glacier egg. Yeah, let's go with that!

Hayward your egg cracks open to reveal a Female Lillipup who begins to yip at you while bouncing up and down. She seems rather excited.
    Thanks, Stark! Picking up Lillipup (f) in Pokeball 6 of 20.

Uhhhhh your egg sits motionless for what seems like forever when suddenly you hear a low rumble from within. The egg finally becomes engulfed in a bright light that eventually dissipates to reveal a Female Slowpoke staring at you with big wide eyes. She must have heard about all of the avatars that were being used lately and wanted to get in on the action before it was too late. Unfortunately, it seems she may have been a little slow.
    Sorry but Slowpoke was soooo 5 minutes ago. Dunsparce is what's in now. :U

Taking her in in this Pokeball (16/100) with the fifteenth one used here.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Monday July 1 2013

Lilbluecorsola your egg shakes violently before breaking apart to reveal a Female Hippopotas who upon noticing people looking at her runs over to a flower pot and begins to try to bury herself in the dirt rather than be seen. Looks like you might have a shy one here.

kaisap your egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Sandile who snaps at the air and then in odd fashion takes a few quick steps in one direction, then a few quick steps in another direction. It's almost as if it is looking for something, but what?

Arc_Angel: Regular June 24 2013 / Enigma June 24 2013 / Mystery June 24 2013
    Picking up a Poison Nature Egg please

Page 182 of 234 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast