Page 184 of 234 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone your egg breaks open to reveal a rather Shiny Female Sandie (I don't have a shiny Sprite for it right now)
    I'm... more than slightly annoyed right now. :P

Using Pokeball 20/20
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 3rd July 2013 at 7:55 PM.

uhhhhh: Regular June 14 2013 / Enigma June 14 2013 / Mystery June 14 2013
    Wait, that date can't be right...

But anywhoo, I should be able to pick an Egg today, and I wanna make this one shocking by picking up an Electric Storm Egg! See ya in a week!

CyberBlastoise your egg cracks open to reveal a Female Wurmple
    Picking this little girl up with a Pokeball(13/20)

Ariden: Regular November 7 2012 / Enigma November 7 2012 / Mystery November 7 2012
    My last egg hatch was here, 2 weeks ago.

Picking up a poison nature egg.

Arc Angel your egg breaks apart and a small Male Spinarak leaps out onto the ceiling where it proceeds to head toward one of the corners of the room. Oh look it's starting to spin a web and what's that? Is it writing something within the web? "I... love... you..." Oh it says I love you. Oh look it's jumping down toward your arms. I bet it's looking to snuggle with you.
    Damn you Stark and your adorable hatches XP

*Holds out arms for Spinarak to crawl in* Well aren't you the cutest thing ever. Nina is going to love you ... and yeah when you get older she'll do other things too ^-^;;
    For now cutie lets go home *Bug Ball*

Dark Searchman: Regular June 16 July 7 2013 / Enigma June 16 July 7 2013 / Mystery June 16 July 7 2013
    I should have the right pickup date off to the side. Anyway, I enjoyed 4th of July, but let's get some more fireworks in the shape of a Fire Core Egg, please! And hope for a week it doesn't blow up like one! ^_^'

Son_of_Shadows Regular June 16 2013 / Enigma June 16 2013 / Mystery June 30 2013 (all of these should be set to July 7 2013)
    Well, it's been 2 weeks since I last hatched an egg... Picking up a Ghost Mystery Egg please.

Missingno. Master: Regular June 17 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery July 28 2013
    OOC: I know the above date in regards to regular and Enigma Eggs is not entirely up to date, but it has been two weeks since I last hatched an Egg, as evidenced by this.
    An energetic Houndour puppy burst through the doors of the Egg House, looking around excitedly at the place where she was born just two weeks previously. Not long after, there came Keith walking in after her, Meowth on his shoulder as usual. Meowth was looking decidedly disinterested, but the Houndour was eagerly sniffing at the display cases full of Eggs.

"Well, Ruby?" Keith smiled, addressing the Houndour. "Pick a winner yet?"

In response, the Houndour sat down in front of a display case, and with her front right paw, was pointing at a Normal Pound Egg. Keith took the Egg into his arms at once.

"And now yer takin' advice from a Houndour on which Egg ta get," remarked Meowth, rolling his eyes as Keith confirmed the pickup with the Egg House employee.

"No worse than taking your advice on which Egg to get," Keith retorted. "Were it not for you, I wouldn't have hatched Jaws."

"Ya traded Jaws away," said Meowth.

"Yeah, for Chance," was Keith's reply. "And you know I've wanted another Wartortle ever since I gave up the first one. Plus, Ethan had only contacted me for the trade once he heard about my Gible."

"Whatever," sighed Meowth as his trainer exited the Egg House, Normal Pound Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Egg!*

John's Knight is confirmed top hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday July 8 2013
    Hatching this Enigma Egg, please!

lilbluecorsola: Regular June 17 27 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery June 17 2013
    It's still 07/07 where I am... Let's see what my Birthday luck nets from me a Mystery Egg. =3 (I should be due to pick one up.)

Sorry about the short responses today, but I need to be somewhere and I figured I wouldn't make you all wait until tomorrow since I have maybe a few seconds.

yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature egg on Monday July 8 2013
    Keeping it short and sweet this week. The heat we've got now, whilst being a nice change of pace, doesn't make me want to sit down and write a long post...

So, I'd like to hatch this fresh scented egg please.

kaisap112: Regular June 17 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery June 17 2013
    As evident here, it's been two weeks since I last hatched an egg.

I'd like to pick up an Electric Storm Egg.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Friday July 12 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Friday July 12 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday July 14 2013
    Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday July 14 2013
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday July 15 2013
    Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Monday July 15 2013
    kaisap is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday July 15 2013

John's Knight your egg breaks apart as a chirping can be heard moments before you see a Female Pidgey push it's way out. It's wings stretch out as she flaps them only to find she can't take flight quite yet. A whimpering chirp is heard as it backs away from the edge of the counter.

Yougirasu your egg bursts into pieces as spikes break through from the inside to reveal a Male Cacnea. A strong aroma of sweetness soon fills the room as a yellow flower blooms upon it's head as it sees you for the first time.

Last edited by Stark; 9th July 2013 at 4:34 AM.

Picking up my new Cacnea in my 7th Pokeball...

Does the egg house like giving me Dark types?

Food Guy: Regular June 18 2013 / Enigma June 18 2013 / Mystery July 3 2013
    If I have numbers worked out properly, then this should read July 10. So I will pick up a Dark Mystery Egg

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Friday July 12 2013
    It's time...

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Friday July 12 2013
    Hatching a poison nature egg.

OkikuMew: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery August 3 2013
    OkikuMew you egg crackles and sparks as a Male Pachirisu emerges and skitters about. It eyes light up upon seeing you and it bounces off the counter and onto your head where it begins to paw at your hair in order to make a bit of a nest to sit in.
    Alrighty, well if my calculations are correct, since I hatched this lil guy on the 28th and right now it's 2 weeks later from then, then... Time to hatch another Pokémon! :3 Close to my birthday too! ^^

So I'll pick up... hmm, I'll try my luck with a Normal 1 Pound Egg, please
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 13th July 2013 at 2:45 AM.

myahoo: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    Hm...well, I think this is more accurate for the moment, so picking up a Fire Core Egg.

Myrrh: Regular May 31 2013 / Enigma May 31 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    It's been two weeks since my last egg hatching. I'll try another excavation with a Core egg, please.

Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday July 14 2013
    Time to hatch this babeh!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday July 14 2013
    Well, been a week, and it hasn't blown up yet, but it's getting hotter... *sets egg down* Something tells me I should find some cover before this firecracker hatches... ^_^;;

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 18th July 2013.
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Normal 1 Pound Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013.
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013.
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013.

uhhhhh: Sparks fly from your egg and so does its occupant as your new Male Emolga glides around the room before resting on your shoulder looking rather porud of himself.
    Ariden: A set of pincers push through your egg and this little Male Skorupi chitters at you, poison dripping from his tail. He looks happy to meet you ... I think.
    Son_of_Shadows: Your egg floats up into the air and the shell falls away leaving this Female Drifloon behind. She wraps her tassles around your neck as she hugs you in a hello.
    Dark Searchman: Your egg expands and the shell flies off this gorgeous Female Ponyta who gets up on wobbly legs neighing proudly at her balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Ariden: A set of pincers push through your egg and this little Male Skorupi chitters at you, poison dripping from his tail. He looks happy to meet you ... I think.
    The trainer looks happy to meet it, he thinks.

Putting the Lv 1 male skorupi into a pokeball [4].

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Dark Searchman: Your egg expands and the shell flies off this gorgeous Female Ponyta who gets up on wobbly legs neighing proudly at her balance.
    Oh wow, that's a bigger baby than what I'm used to! Come here, girl, I want a closer look at you!
    : *neighs excitedly before wobbling over to me*

Aw, you're actually walking pretty good for a foal! Let's see what Dexelle says...

Ponyta, the Fire Horse Pokemon. At birth, a Ponyta can barely stand, let alone walk. Its legs gain strength, however, the more it runs around the fields and mountains that make up its habitat trying to keep up with its parents. Not long after birth, its mane and tail are fully grown and will burn those it hasn't bonded with if they touch it. With hooves harder than diamond, they can kick anything behind them or trample something down almost in an instant.
    : *noses and sniffs me before snorting*

Aw, hi there! It's okay, I won't bite as long as you don't bite me first... *gently holds her by her nose*
    : *sniffs my backpack*

Oop, you smell something to eat? How about a pear? *gets it out of my backpack*
    : *sniffs the pear and chomps down on it happily, making pear juice spill on my hand*

Whoa, whoa, slow down there, you'll choke on it! ^_^'
    : *finishes the pear quickly and licks the juice off my hand*

Haha, that tickles! You're going to be a handful, aren't you? Well, someday you'll be a great steed to ride on, but for now, my little Ponyta, you deserve to be shown your new home. *takes out a Pokeball (7/20)* So how about it ... Kenna?
    : *neighs happily before bumping the Pokeball with her forehead and going inside it*

Well, thanks for the mount-to-be, Arc! See ya in a couple of weeks!

Page 184 of 234 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast