Page 185 of 234 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    uhhhhh: Sparks fly from your egg and so does its occupant as your new Male Emolga glides around the room before resting on your shoulder looking rather proud of himself.
    *pets Emolga* heh, you're pretty good at gliding little guy! Maybe you could help me with delivering my photos to my clients? =O

Taking him in this Pokeball (17/100) with the sixteenth one used here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday July 15 2013
    Through the double doors of the Egg House floated a Banette, who was dangerously juggling a Normal Pound Egg with her cloth paws, cackling every time Keith jumped or winced, which was every time the Egg nearly fell. Impressive though the Banette's juggling skills undoubtedly were, Keith still obviously had major reservations about this. He was following close behind the Ghost-type, prepared to catch the Egg if it fell.

"Re-lax, Meat Sack," smirked the Banette as she placed the Egg on the counter. "Do you hon-est-ly think I would al-low the Egg to smash?"

"If there's one thing I've learned, it's to put nothing past you, Myrtle," Keith responded. "Did you really have to juggle the Egg the entire way here?"

"Yes, as a mat-ter of fact, I did," retorted the Banette. "First, I was hun-gry, and your pa-nic was most de-li-cious and sa-tis-fy-ing. Se-cond, I wan-ted to get a feel for these paws. This is the first time I have e-ver had ac-tu-al limbs, Meat Sack- dead or a-live!"

Meowth turned to face Keith, looking somewhat annoyed. "Oh, yeah," the Scratch Cat Pokémon remarked sarcastically. "Dis was really worth feedin' Myrtle every stinkin' Rare Candy youse had."

"Oh, relax, Meowth," Keith sighed as he watched the wobbling, cracking Egg. "A new Pokémon is about to be born, and I don't want the first thing it sees to be a bunch of bickering and strife."

"Meat Sack is right for once in his life," added Myrtle as she kept a close eye on the Egg. Keith was sorely tempted to react to this, but knowing that this was exactly what Myrtle was after, he managed to instead keep his focus on the Egg before him.

Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Monday July 15 2013
    Turns out I was able to get to a computer with internet access after all. Hatching this please.

kaisap is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday July 15 2013
    I've got this sparkling little one who can't wait to get out. *places Electric Storm Egg on the counter with rubber gloves*

Missingno. Master: A pair of white feet pop out of your egg followed by a pair of teal ears and soon the rest of your Male Munchlax emerges and begins rumaging through your bag looking for food.
    lilbluecorsola: Your egg glows with a pink aura and soon this Female Drowzee is born and she smiles brightly at you waving happily at her new mommy.
    kaisap112: Sparks fly off your egg and a loud squeal of excitement fills the air as your Female Pachirisu bounces up and down. She takes off in a run around the room, she obviously has a lot of energy to burn off.

Arc_Angel: Regular July 15 2013 / Enigma July 15 2013 / Mystery July 15 2013
    Picking up a Poison Nature Egg

kaisap112: Sparks fly off your egg and a loud squeal of excitement fills the air as your Female Pachirisu bounces up and down. She takes off in a run around the room, she obviously has a lot of energy to burn off.
    Well this is an...interesting one. Picking up my hyper Pachirisu with this Pokéball [9/10].

Missingno. Master: A pair of white feet pop out of your egg followed by a pair of teal ears and soon the rest of your Male Munchlax emerges and begins rumaging through your bag looking for food.
    The Egg continued to crack... and then suddenly, a pair of round-ish beige feet poked out of the bottom of the Egg. Then came a pair of teal ears out of the top. The rest of the shell practically exploded off, revealing a two-foot-tall creature. "Muuunch," it exclaimed as it looked up at his new trainer.

"Oh, crap," groaned Meowth and Myrtle simultaneously. Keith, far from sharing this pessimistic outlook, held out his Pokédex in interest.

"Munchlax, the Big Eater Pokémon," droned the device. "Munchlax eats its weight in food every day. It hoards food under its long fur for future consumption, but is prone to forgetting about these food stashes."

"You know, Meat Sack," Myrtle said to Keith, "I hear there are ma-ny trai-ners out there who would just looooove a Munch-lax of their own."

"I don't doubt it, Myrtle," nodded Keith. "Especially seeing as I'm one of them."

"Youse can't be serious," Meowth said flatly. "Youse already gots a stinkin' Gulpin ta feed, and now ya wanna start feedin' a Munchlax, too?"

"Will you relax, Meowth?" laughed Keith. "I got this. Alright, Munchlax, I'm Keith, I'm your new trainer- eh, Munchlax?" For at that moment, he realized that his new Munchlax was no longer sitting on the counter. He felt a sudden heavy weight in his bag at that moment. Keith looked, and sure enough, Munchlax was rummaging through his bag, looking for food. Myrtle facepalmed. Keith, on the other hand, simply lifted (with slight difficulty- this was one big baby!) the Munchlax out of his bag and placed him back on the counter. He had already eaten an entire bag of chocolate donuts, and he had in his hand a small, hand-sewn Chespin doll. At the sight of this, Keith's eyes bulged. "Munchlax," he said urgently, obviously trying to not lose his cool, "please put the doll down, OK? Please? Please??"

Sensing the urgency in his new trainer's voice, it started to register in the Munchlax's mind that this doll just might not be food, so when he had gotten it halfway to his mouth, he stopped and put the doll down. Keith sighed in relief, carefully picked up the Chespin doll, and tucked it away back in his bag.

"Hey," Munchlax said suddenly, speaking to Myrtle. "So, uh, why's that doll so important to this guy, anyway?"

Myrtle turned to face the Munchlax and quietly replied in Banette language, "It is all he has left of his girlfriend." Keith was not listening in at the moment, instead making sure the doll was safely secured in its own compartment of the bag.

"Well," Keith said as he took a Poké Ball out of his bag and tapped the Munchlax on the head with it, sucking it inside, "In light of that, I'm... I'm starting to think maybe I might not be the trainer for this Munchlax after all." Without another word, he exited the Egg House, Myrtle floating behind him.

OOC: Poké Ball is #3 of 10.

Son_of_Shadows: Your egg floats up into the air and the shell falls away leaving this Female Drifloon behind. She wraps her tassles around your neck as she hugs you in a hello.
    Hey there gorgeous. I have a home in mind for you, but it's not with me. That said, come along in Pokéball 1/10 for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Dust to dust... It's time!
    Been two weeks. Picking up Ground Core Egg.

lilbluecorsola: Your egg glows with a pink aura and soon this Female Drowzee is born and she smiles brightly at you waving happily at her new mommy.
    Picking up this little girl in a Poké Ball (1 of 10). Let's go meet your real daddy!

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 18th July 2013.
    Hatching please.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Thursday 24th July 2013.

FoodGuy: Water gushes from your egg and you wonder if you've picked up the wrong type. Soon this little flops out snapping his jaws *pops in him a tank of water* Now he looks better ^-^

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013.

Woah hey, I think this egg is ready to erupt or erode or whatever. I'm not gonna try drilling into it again, but I do have this shovel.

FoodGuy: Water gushes from your egg and you wonder if you've picked up the wrong type. Soon this little flops out snapping his jaws *pops in him a tank of water* Now he looks better ^-^
    Picking this rough little fella up in this Pokeball (16 of 99)

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013.
    Hatching this egg before it spontaneously combusts.

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 22nd July 2013.

Myrrh: A blur of purple breaks free of your Core egg and glides around the room. Your Female Gligar finishes up clinging the the wall light as she struggles with her first flight.
    myahoo: Flames erupt from your egg leaving this Female Slugma sat in its place slowly melting the floor with her lava, better get her in a Pokeball quick!

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Normal 1 Pound Egg on Saturday 20th July 2013i
    A lil late time-wise, but on time day-wise! I dunno if I'll have the same luck as ShadowShocker, having picked up that egg near my birthday, but here goes nothin'! Hatching this egg, please

OkikuMew: A pair of heads push through the shell of your egg followed by a pair of long legs and your Male Doduo chirps loudly wobbling over to you with beaky grins on their twin faces

OkikuMew: A pair of heads push through the shell of your egg followed by a pair of long legs and your Male Doduo chirps loudly wobbling over to you with beaky grins on their twin faces
    GAH! *steps back, then pauses as the Doduo simply stares* ...Whew, I was scared it would chase or attack me or something, like one of his evolution did to Max... But this little one seems friendly enough ^^ I have no idea if I want to find a different home for him or not though... I'll think about it. So for now, I'll just get him into this Pokéball (5th out of 30). Thank you! *bows*

Myrrh: A blur of purple breaks free of your Core egg and glides around the room. Your Female Gligar finishes up clinging the the wall light as she struggles with her first flight.
        Spoiler:- Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na fishingggggggggg, fishingggggg:

Placing Gligar in a Pokeball 1/10 of purchase set

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 22nd July 2013.
    Hatching this egg please.

Arc_Angel: A pair of roots emerge from the bottom of your egg before the rest falls away to reveal a lovely female Bellsprout who sways gently to and fro whilst smiling at her new trainer.

yougirasu: Regular July 22 2013 / Enigma July 22 2013 / Mystery August 12 2013
    Having avoided extended activities in his previous visit to the Egg House, Yougirasu was intent on giving this event a significant amount of bravado. However, he really wasn't having the best of days, so instead of bursting through the door in a rather eccentric manner like he wanted, he simply slinked through and got to thinking.
    The reason for his lack-lustre entrance was quite simple. In the hopes of finding out what the next week had in store for him, he'd visited several different establishments, one for a palm reading, another for a tarot reading and the final one, which was just a bit of fun, was a mystic who stared into her crystal ball to see the future. But, the results had been far from spectacular. The palm reader had informed him that his future looked rather bleak, with an excess of doom and his life being threatened on occasion, the tarot reader on the other hand had decided that his upcoming future would be filled with misery and disappointment. The Mystic on the other hand told him to get out as her crystal ball cracked, just as he sat down, so he wasn't feeling especially peppy.
    But, on the plus side, he had an egg to collect, he just didn't know if it would follow the previous theme, be the exception to the rule or simply concentrate all the negative effects on it over the week. But, he couldn't really choose a type. So, he decided not to. Walking over to the counter, he mumbled his decision to the staff member waiting on the other side and was soon united with an Enigma Egg. Walking out, he felt bad though. He wished he'd said, "I'll be picking up an Enigma Egg." just a little louder, it might have picked him up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel: A pair of roots emerge from the bottom of your egg before the rest falls away to reveal a lovely female Bellsprout who sways gently to and fro whilst smiling at her new trainer.
    Picking her up thankya Pokeball No. 1 of 20

Page 185 of 234 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast