Page 188 of 234 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone your egg breaks apart to reveal a Male Gible who immediately begins stalking back and forth on the counter like a land shark before tripping and falling on his face. I wonder if he would like watching Shark Week with you?
    The very first Pokemon I hatched was one just like you, and now you hatch on the day he evolves! The world's full of coincidences...
    Either way, I found you a home! COme along little guy.

Using Pokeball 2/20 (last one used)

uhhhhh: Regular August 16 2013 / Enigma August 16 2013 / Mystery August 16 2013
    Well then, can you predict what Egg I'm going to get today? Only a Psychic can solve this Mystery...

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular August 14 2013 / Enigma August 14 2013 / Mystery August 14 2013
    I'll be picking up a dragon mystery egg. Why? It is a mystery.

Arc Angel your egg cracks releasing a rank ooze and an odd sound as soon the rest of the shell shatters to reveal a Male Croagunk who looks a little lost at first, but quickly raises it's hands up in a boxing pose as it looks at you and wonders what your next move will be.
    Stacey held her nose as a foul smell filled the air as her egg hatched. The Croagunk inside shed the poisonous fluid from his form and looks around a little lost. He catches sight of Stacey and raises his hands in fighting pose and she grins at him. He reminded her so much of her own fighter Valentine. She crouched down to his level and held her hand out flat letting him box them briefly before stopping as he notices his birthing fluid leaving burn marks on her hands. Stacey didn't appear to notice or if she did she didn't care.

"Val will love you, I'm sure you'll be a perfect student for him" she said grinning. Croagunk looked pleased by this news and croaked"

"Come then Vincent, lets go meet your new sensei" She tapped him on the head with a Poison Ball before thanking Stark and leaving the Egg House.

Missingno. Master: Regular July 29 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery July 29 2013
    This is a tad out of date- my last Egg I posted to have hatched on August 5th. That was exactly two weeks ago today, so I am now eligible for another Egg.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, as they so often did these days. In walked Keith, and as usual, he was accompanied by a number of his Pokémon. Meowth, of course, was on his shoulder. Entering behind their trainer, a Toxicroak and a Skuntank, walking side by side. Meowth looked somewhat uncomfortable, and was holding his front paws over where his nose ought to be.

"Oh, will you cut it out, Meowth?" said Keith. "You don't even have a nose."

"Den how am I smellin' yer stinkin' Skuntank?!" demanded Meowth.

"Honestly, Meowth, Bellatrix has been a part of the team for the longest time," Keith sighed. "I raised her from a Stunky. How are you not used to the smell yet?"

"Ehh, I guess I'm more used to it den I was before," Meowth conceded. "But it still stinks!" he added.

Bellatrix, however, seemed to be taking no offense whatsoever from Meowth's words. Even if she was inclined to feel offended by what he was saying, she was too preoccupied at the moment- the Toxicroak she was walking alongside went by the name of Malfoy. Despite the fact that Toxicroak and Skuntank were in separate Egg groups, and thus were unable to produce any offspring together, this did not stop the two from falling in love with each other back when Malfoy joined the team as a Croagunk. Not only was he more than able to put up with Bellatrix's stink (even back then, when she was a Stunky, her odor was constant and horrible), but he actually enjoyed the smell. Keith guessed it had been around this time that the Stunky had fallen in love with the Croagunk, though there was no telling when the Croagunk had fallen in love with the Stunky. Despite their feelings for each other, however, neither of them had told the other, for fear of rejection. Not even that day in November of 2011 when Bellatrix had evolved into Skuntank, though the then Croagunk was the first of her teammates to congratulate her on her evolution. And then... not even a year later, Keith had a difficult choice to make. He traded Bellatrix away for a Skorupi, and as one can imagine, this made Malfoy angrier than an Electabuzz locked in a ketchup factory. And then, the most miraculous thing had happened- months later, the Fizzytopian government had repealed any and all restrictions on PC storage, likely to placate those who were infuriated by the newly imposed Technical Machine restrictions. Even better, not only was Keith able to trade to get Bellatrix back, but he even was able to persuade Ariden to throw in an Ariados. It was a costly trade on Keith's end, but well worth it in his opinion. Immediately following her return to the team, Malfoy told Bellatrix on the spot how he felt about her, and the two have been an inseparable couple ever since.

And now, with a little help from Meowth's translating, Malfoy and Bellatrix managed to convince Keith to pick up an Egg, which would be raised by the couple as their own, just as James and Lily adopted Six, Keith's Foongus. With that in mind, Keith had allowed the Toxicroak and Skuntank to accompany him to the Egg House today to pick out the Egg for themselves.

"All right," stated Keith. "We're here, guys." At this, Malfoy and Bellatrix approached the shelves and proceeded to inspect the Eggs. For the longest time, the couple examined dozens upon dozens of Eggs, shaking their heads at ones they decided against for whatever reason. And then, Malfoy stopped in front of one particularly frigid Egg coated in a thin layer of ice. He picked up the frozen Egg and examined it from all sides. Whatever he was checking for, he apparently was able to find, for he nodded his satisfaction. Bellatrix, noticing this, came over to where he was, and looked the Egg over as well. After a brief conversation, the poisonous pair approached Keith, Malfoy holding up the Ice Glacier Egg.

"That one, huh?" said Keith. "All right, then, fine by me." With that, the group exited the Egg House, Malfoy still clutching the icy Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Ice Glacier Egg!*

Ariden: Regular July 26 2013 / Enigma July 26 2013 / Mystery August 16 2013
    The previous egg hatch for me was on 5th August.

Picking up an ice glacier egg.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 19th August 2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: added the Stark quote

Dark Searchman: Regular August 18 2013 / Enigma August 18 2013 / Mystery September 29 2013
    All right, so back to getting Fire Core Eggs! I'd like another one of those, please!
    ♂ and ♀: *both pop out of their Pokeballs*

Huh? Uh, Seshiro? Shisato? What are you two doing out of your Pokeballs? ^_^'
    ♂ and ♀: *look at each other before flicking their tongues at the egg and staring at it*

Wha- No, I know that look, this egg isn't for eating!
    ♂ and ♀: *exchange smiles*

Guys, stop that...
    ♀: *comes in close before gently grabbing the egg*

Hey, stop! *tries to carefully take the egg away from her*
    ♂: *Wraps around my hands*

No, let go! You two are being pretty obnoxious today... It's not like I'm forgetting... oh crud, your birthdays!
    ♂: *lets go of me*
    ♀: *brings the egg back to me and carefully puts it back in my arms*

Heh heh, thanks for reminding me! And thanks, Egg House people, I'll be back in a week, but for now, time to get some gifties!

kaisap112: Regular July 29 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery August 19 2013
    I was confirmed to hatch my last egg on the 5th and then it ended up being hatched on the 7th...so I think I'm clear for another egg?

I think this time I'll pick up a Dark Mystery Egg, please!

Default Imagination Forest

lilbluecorsola your egg begins to expand until the shell starts to fall off revealing a yellow fluff coursing with electricity. Before long you realize that you have a Female Mareep who begins to "bah" at you. I'd be careful touching her given all of the static electricity coming from her wool.
    Deep in the forest, far from prying eye and passerby, a mother slept with child. Chased from the cliffs, to here she fled, escaping from those who called her “monster”. Few hunters followed this distance, and the smarter ones knew not to set foot in her territory. Any who dared to disturb her home, it was said, met with a swift end. For in her veins flowed the blood of ancients, the once true kings of the mountainside. This was present in the clouds that clung proudly to her head and tail, adorned with ruby gems, vestiges of the treasure her kind once guarded. Whispers claim that trying to steal the orbs would turn the thief to stone upon touch. Why, simply gazing into those scarlet spheres could cause death. It was rumored that some were even devoured by snakes. So the legend goes…

She would repeat this story to her young, warning never to let another creature near. It was for this reason that she secreted herself away, for others’ protection as much as her own. You mustn’t go outside. Stay in here, where it’s safe. She sang as she nestled and rocked the sleeping bundle, watching ultramarine drops fall outside the window. Closing her eyes, she made a small, sad wish. She wished for the rain to continue forever. For when the skies cleared, surely the little one would want to go out and play…

As expected, the next day dawned bright and beautiful. The matron loathed to lose her charge, but she had not eaten for hours, and so she left in search of food, promising to be back soon.

Two boys were wandering the woods at this time. Absence of age made them both bold and blind to danger. Chancing upon the nest, they grinned as they grabbed the helpless ball within and began to play catch with it. Though unable to hear her youngster’s cries for help, the guardian picked up on the loud laughter and came flying at once. With all the anger and ferocity of a dragon, she roared and barreled into Jason, biting him to release the Golden Fleece. Like her ancestors, she would protect her most precious gift, covering it with her own body. Her eyes crackled in threat, hissing as hair stood on end.

The “heroes” would not give up however. Ignoring the bleeding from his forehead (or perhaps because of it), the fallen warrior grabbed the fiend’s train, preventing escape, while his partner picked up a stick, raising it as a sword to strike…

There was a flash, and the weapon dropped. Not from victory, but fear. The opponent lay still, but so did his backup beside the beast. Flesh frozen, completely stiff. Rigid as rock. Any attempts at revival failed. So the remaining adolescent ran, leaving the prize behind, who sobbed as the sky started to shed tears again too…

-

Mama? Mama?

I’m sorry, Mama… It’s because I wasn’t careful. I went outside, that’s why… I won’t do it again, I promise. I’ll stay here like you said. That way no one will get hurt anymore.

-

How much time had passed? Lacking ability to count and sense to measure by, it was impossible to tell. Not that there was any point in keeping track.

A group of villagers had later come to retrieve the brave lad, who had unwittingly become a monument in his own honor. It had been quiet ever since then. Today, however, a group of scientists stumbled upon the setting. They chattered in excitement as they examined what appeared to be the remains of a rare, possibly prehistoric specimen. One of them noticed something in the tall grass nearby.

“Hey, come check this out!”

“Whoa, gross. How old is that thing?”

“Looks like it’s been here a long time… Hey, I hear something! I think it’s still alive!”

“Seriously? What’s inside?”

“Can’t say. Without knowing the parentage, it’s impossible to tell the species beforehand, even with tests. We’ll just have to wait and see when it hatches.”

“I’ll call the Egg House and let them know.”

-

Wait, where are you taking me? I want to stay with Mama. What are you doing to her?

Please. If I’m around people, then it… Will happen again…

-

“Hey, Jess, what’s inside the Egg?”

“I’m not sure. They said it was found in the woods, and it looked like it had been there for a long time. You can still hear sounds coming from it though sometimes. So I wonder why it hasn’t hatched yet.”

“Maybe it’s scared to come out?”

“Perhaps…”

-

Ah, I can hear voices… One of them reminds me of Mama. They’re talking about all sorts of places. They sound so interesting… I wish I could visit them too. But I can’t. I have to stay here. Forever.

-

Jess observed as one by one, the others’ newborns all emerged from their shells, and stared at her own with concern. It was already a day later than experts anticipated it would take to hatch once it received proper warmth and care. Had she done something wrong? Putting her hand proximate, she certainly sensed life within. …Very gently, she knocked.

“Hello? Is anyone home?”

Leaning her head close, she listened to what sounded like panicked movement. She smiled softly, soothing the surface.

“Hey. It’s okay. I know the world can be a scary place… I was once scared too. But it’s all right. I promise I’ll take care of you. So come on out, please?”

Beside her, Link barked loudly in agreement. Though unintentionally, the sound seemed to startle the target so much it burst straight out of its confinement and ran to hide under a table, bleating in terror. Bleating? Jess bent down and found to her surprise a tiny, rather typical-seeming sheep. So this was the mysterious being that had researchers stumped for so long? Suppressing a chuckle, she gingerly reached out her palm.

“Well, hi there. Sorry to scare you, but it’s nice of you to finally join us. Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.”

No! If you come any closer, then you’ll get hurt! Please… Stay away…

Jess jumped as sparks flew from the lamb’s fur, crawling across her skin. While she couldn’t understand what the source was stammering, the breeder warned her to be careful. Scratching her skull, she looked to Link, who cocked his own head in confusion. He marched straight up to the cowering collection of cotton, who begged once more.

Stop! I-if you touch me, then… Turn to stone…

Flop.

A softness fell, followed by a slight pressure. The newborn gazed up to find a shadow petting tenderly through a white cloth, which the dog had tugged from the table and tossed onto the wool, pulling it over the owner’s eyes. Jessica smiled, reaching under the material to contact the quivering snout, which flinched as static excited between them again. The fingers stayed put however, stroking lightly. Cautiously, a pink tongue peeked out to taste them in turn.

“Hey, that kinda tickles,” Jess giggled, referring to both the electricity and the licking. Fluff poked out further from underneath the cover, nuzzling against the girl. Thanks to miscommunication, or a combination of the fact that this person was older and the infant’s powers were undeveloped, both were relieved the other was all right and accepted affection. One was glad that such a kind individual hadn’t transformed into a statue. In Jess’s case, she had merely assumed the critter was afraid of interaction. So she wrapped her new friend in the blanket as a barrier, holding close to feel a rapid but relatively relaxed heartbeat.

“What’s your name, by the way?”

“Ma… Ree…”

“Mary? That’s a cute name. Is that what you would like to be called?”

Jessica took the resounding “Baa” as a yes.

“All right then, Mary. What do you say to going on an Adventure with me?”

Mary’s eyes lit up as she agreed vigorously. Her tail brightened as well, and even every fiber seemed to shake with excitement, almost as if they had a life of their own…

“Great! Let’s head outside then!”

Mary paused for a moment, suddenly unsure again. She glanced at Link, who wagged and woofed (with less volume this time) in welcome. With persistent encouragement, he gradually led her out the door, where she gaped in awe at the wideness of the world before her. Tiptoeing forward, she took her first few steps on the natural earth, marveling at the sensation of fresh grass beneath her feet. The smell of it beckoned, and she bowed to try some. Link then eagerly showed her a flower bed – and quickly diverted her attention again before she could try to nibble those as well. Jessica laughed, thinking he’d make an excellent sheepdog.

Just then, a breeze blew, causing Mary’s hood to sway. Before it could come off, Link nipped it in the bud, and it ended up draping like a veil over the two of them. Upon realizing the pooch’s nose was almost adjacent, she retreated back into the fabric a bit, still somewhat afraid she could cause him harm (and also for another reason). Jessica misinterpreted this motion and turned to the Egg House warden, asking if she could please keep the linen. The caretaker shrugged, saying go right ahead.

“I’m sure Iris can make a lovely cloak out of this. She can even sew on flowers if you want.”

Mary blushed happily at this notion, and Jess beamed, reaching into her pocket for a pink device she had prepared.

“This is a special Poké Ball, where you can stay so you can travel with me. Hop on in, and I’ll take you home so you can meet your new teammates. Then, we can start exploring together. Trust me, we’ll have a lot of fun. There are tons of great things to discover here.”

I’ve been living afraid as well.
    Afraid I’d turn to stone.
    But wouldn’t the world be so much better
    Without that fear?

-

Picking up Lv. 1 Mareep in 1x Love Ball. Thank you!

lilbluecorsola: Regular July 29 27 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery September 9 2013
    While I'm here, picking up a Ground Core Egg. (I believe I should be due for a Regular, as I was last confirmed to hatch on the 5th of August.)
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 22nd February 2014 at 2:08 PM.

Sorry about the delay everyone. The weekend got a little busy on me. So without further delay...

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday August 23 2013
    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday August 23 2013
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire core Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Last edited by Stark; 23rd August 2013 at 6:28 AM.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday August 23 2013
    Let's solve this week-long mystery, shall we?

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday August 23 2013
    Righty-o! Time to see what this ball of life contains!

Uhhhhh your egg begins to break apart and a sudden tiredness starts to wash over you as you hear a yawn coming from some of the other people in the shop. Before you get the chance to contemplate what is going on you see a Male Drowzee standing before you looking hungry. For some dreams... Mwah-ha-ha-ha...

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover your egg glows brilliantly before you hear a loud snap and see something quite unusual. A Shiny Female Gible has broken free from her eggy constraints and is ready to take on the world with a not so mighty roar. Of course it might help if she doesn't... Oh no! It looks like she may have lost her balance when she tried to speak up given the fact that she faceplanted herself into the countertop.

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover your egg glows brilliantly before you hear a loud snap and see something quite unusual. A Shiny Female Gible has broken free from her eggy constraints and is ready to take on the world with a not so mighty roar. Of course it might help if she doesn't... Oh no! It looks like she may have lost her balance when she tried to speak up given the fact that she faceplanted herself into the countertop.
    El was, to be honest, not terribly excited about the potential contents of her egg. She'd just happened to come upon some interesting information about dragon-types during a trip to the library. In general, dragon types were rather cool, she'd even developed a fondness of the shark-like Gibble to the point of casually looking for one. But it wasn't a water type, so she didn't try very hard when they did come up. She couldn't justify paying out the nose for it. So when she figured she may as well try to get one for free, she did.

She wasn't really expecting to get a Gible, much less one like the girl standing in front of her.

She was a little tipsy it seemed, whether from being a hatchling or just something in her nature was hard to tell, but it certainly helped her in the 'adorable' category. As the little dragon tried to get her footing, El rummaged through her bag to see if she could a suitable ball. "Nope, nope, nope," she sighed. "Looks like it's the basic model for you until I get something better." She pulled out the Pokéball [10/10] with a smile, not terribly surprised when the sound of her voice caught the young pokémon's attention. What did surprise her was when she leapt up at her new trainer's hand to wrest the pokéball from her grasp.

"H-hey!" El called out as the little dragon began using it as a make-shift soccer ball. "That's not what they're for!" Before she could say anything else though, the Gible managed to hit the pokéball in just the right spot so as to accidentally capture herself. El was left staring at the pokéball, not embarrased but not quite sure what to make of the situation. Without a word, she bent down and picked the ball up. She stuttered out a meek 'thank you' to the assistant before running out. At least she knew a decent place for the Gible (Nikki, she liked Nikki) to run around and play from having to care for Rallen.

OkikuMew: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 3 2013
    Well seems things are a bit out of date, but if my calculations with this post...
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday August 10 2013
    ...I am due for an egg today 83

I'm gonna pick... *ponderously scratches chin* Ah, let's go with an Normal 1 Pound Egg, please
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 24th August 2013 at 2:15 AM. Reason: Changing my mind on the egg type ^^;

Myrrh: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 24 2013

It's again the time where I would like a Mystery Egg, please.

myahoo: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 24 2013
    Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    One week after Keith's Toxicroak and Skuntank had taken it upon themselves to care for an Ice Egg, in they came once more. The frigid Egg was carefully cradled in Bellatrix's fluffy tail fur, and Malfoy was holding onto it, making sure it didn't fall. Chips of ice flew off the Egg every so often as it shook violently. Their trainer, Keith Masters, came in behind them, smiling as he looked at the couple being so careful with the Egg. Finally, once they got to the counter, Bellatrix's eyes glowed blue as the Skuntank used her Psychic attack to lift the Egg up and out of her fur, and set it down gently on the counter.

"So, yeah," Keith said to the Egg House employee who had watched this all happen. "It's time for that to hatch."

0lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Hatching my Ground Core Egg please.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire core Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Well, I managed to keep this hot lil' morsel egg away from my Arbok so far, but what about after it hatches? Let's see if there's still some cause for concern and hatch it... And don't worry, I don't have my snakes with me now, so they won't put it in any danger. >_<;

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    This egg of mine is starting to look ominous...I think it's about to hatch. Somebody help me!

Ariden is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday August 26 2013
    Hatching an ice glacier egg.

I hatched my last egg here

Picking up a Poison Nature Egg

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Normal 1 Pound Egg on Saturday August 31 2013
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday August 31 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Saturday August 31 2013
    Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Sunday September 1 2013

Missingo Master your egg breaks apart and a Female Swinub pops out. She immediately begins sniffing around the room. What could she be looking for?

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open and the room suddenly seems a lot smaller due to the large Female Ryhorn who has emerged. She stares at you carefully before letting out a long, large yawn.

Dark Searchman your egg blazes brightly to reveal a Female Ponyta. She whinnies and clumsily stumbles about for a minute before getting her legs under her. Before you know she is galloping around the shop.

kaisap your egg pops open as a Female Poochyena jumps out and struts over to you where it sits and looks at you with it's tongue hanging out. With a yip it begins to bounce on its hind legs while trying to paw at you with her front legs. Looks to me like she wants to give you some lovin'.

Ariden your egg splooshes open to find a Male Spheal rolling around on the counter. He seems to be pretty happy given the sounds he is making that remind me of laughter.

Dark Searchman your egg blazes brightly to reveal a Female Ponyta. She whinnies and clumsily stumbles about for a minute before getting her legs under her. Before you know she is galloping around the shop.
    Aw, hello there! It's too bad I already have Kenna, but you're a pretty girl too! Let's see if we can get you someone who'll let you run around as much as you want! For now, let's put you in this Pokeball (9/20), and we'll go from there! Thanks, Stark and other Egg House persons, see y'all later!

Page 188 of 234 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast