Page 190 of 234 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Last hatch: 08/26/13.

This time I'd like to pick up a refreshing Water 1 Glacier Egg, please!

Misssingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday September 16 2013

John's Knight your egg heats up and it seems like the air in the room is getting dryer. Before long the shell of the egg melts away to reveal a Male Numel who seems to be completely confused about where he is given the way he just fell off the counter onto the floor. Poor guy. I hope he's alright.

My last hatch was on August 31st, therefore, time to pick up an egg! It's been quite stormy these days where I live (for realzies) so... Picking up an Electric Storm Egg! ^^

last hatch was August 31. I'd like a.......Nature egg I guess, please.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 14th September 2013 at 5:50 AM.

Since my last hatch was two weeks ago, I believe I can pick up a Flying Storm Egg now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Misssingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Keith walked into the Egg House, a look of excitement on his face as he cradled carefully in his arms a vivid green Egg, which was wobbling violently, the cracks on the shell getting bigger and more numerous by the second. Gingerly, he set it down on the counter and nodded at the Egg House employee.

Meowth, sitting in his usual spot on Keith's shoulder, was also glancing curiously at the Egg. "Wonder wat's in dere," he remarked.

"We're about to find out, Meowth," grinned Keith. "Ah, I just love that moment when a Poison-type's about to be born!"

"Heh heh, so do I," smirked Meowth, as he took out a little notebook and started flipping through it. Keith noticed this, and glanced at some of the pages. "Hey!" exclaimed Meowth, snapping the notebook shut. "Wat's da big idea?"

"You took bets on what the Egg's gonna hatch into?" Keith replied incredulously.

"I was bored!" Meowth exclaimed defensively. "Besides, dere's no harm in a few little friendly wagers, right?"

"You realize, of course, that if what you have written there is right, you're gonna owe Stewie money, right?" said Keith.

"Why?" asked Meowth. "Ya tink it's too soon fer another Shiny?"

"It's not that," Keith replied. "Wurmple don't hatch from Poison Eggs anymore. He tricked you into betting on something that's literally impossible."

"GAAAAAAAH!" Meowth screamed. "DAT SLIMY SHADOW LEDIAN, I'M GONNA RIP HIS WINGS OUT-"

"Meowth, calm down, I'll talk to Stewie about this later," Keith reassured him.

"Oh, yeah, dat's gonna help," Meowth muttered, rolling his eyes. Keith did not respond to this, and merely kept his eyes on the shaking and cracking Egg, excited to see what was about to hatch.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Hehe~ a special Egg for my very special day! Let's see what's in this little bundle of joy...

Kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Let's see what kind of surprise is waiting for me in this egg...!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    I will admit, Fire Eggs are easier to take care of; they manage to keep themselves warm! XD Anyway, my egg timer says we need to hatch this one pronto! (and while we're at it I'll get to find out what its hatchmates are going to be too )

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Hatching a ghost mystery egg.

Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 16 2013
    Hatching time!

I posted to hatch my egg here 2 weeks ago.

Picking up a Poison Nature Egg

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013
    Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday September 23, 2013

Missingo Master your egg cracks open and something purple begins to ooze out of it. Before you know it a Female Grimer pops up from the ooze. As it looks up you suddenly feel something hit you from behind. As you turn to see what happened you notice a shadow retreat back toward the newly hatched sludge pokemon. Well this is a first in my shop. It appears she was born with the Egg Move Shadow Sneak.

Uhhhhh your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Chatot who struts along the counter. It looks to you and surprisingly says in a clear voice, "Hello!" Seeing the surprise on your face it begins to repeat itself over and over, "Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!"

kaisap a pair of rocky pink spikey protrusions jet forth from your egg as the shell falls away to show a Female Corsola. The little girl starts to shimmy about on the counter as if trying to impress you with its beauty.

Dark Searchman your egg blazes and shatters as a Male Darumaka bursts free and begins running around the shop like a wild animal until finally it comes up next to you and lays down falling asleep. Seems like it burned up its energy already. Better keep an eye on him.

Ariden your egg seems to give you a chill as it disappears before your very eyes leaving a Female Shuppet floating in front of you. The girl stares at you as if trying to see into your soul as it floats ever closer to you. Better be careful with this one. Seems she has some not so nice intentions in mind.

lilbluecorsola your egg breaks open to reveal a Male Skorupi who immediately sees you and begins to shuffle side to side while poking out its arms in a provoking manner while letting its tail claw open and close. Seems to me like you might have a little fighter on your hands who likes to spar.

kaisap a pair of rocky pink spikey protrusions jet forth from your egg as the shell falls away to show a Female Corsola. The little girl starts to shimmy about on the counter as if trying to impress you with its beauty.
    This is a surprise indeed...for the time being, I'll be picking up my pink beauty with this Pokéball [1/10]. Thank you!

Missingo Master your egg cracks open and something purple begins to ooze out of it. Before you know it a Female Grimer pops up from the ooze. As it looks up you suddenly feel something hit you from behind. As you turn to see what happened you notice a shadow retreat back toward the newly hatched sludge pokemon. Well this is a first in my shop. It appears she was born with the Egg Move Shadow Sneak.
    Keith and Meowth both watched intently as the cracks in the Egg grew larger and larger, until finally, it cracked open, a large amount of purple goop oozing out, then forming itself into a... rather shapeless form. "Gri?" it said upon looking up.

"Awwww," Keith grinned. "Baby Grimer are so cute!"

"Son of a Bibarel!" Meowth snapped, throwing his notebook to the floor. "I shoulda taken Luna's advice- she told me I oughta bet on a Grimer hatchin'. How was I supposed ta know she were dat good at guessin'?"

"Meowth, you do realize Luna gets premonitions of the future, right?" Keith asked. Meowth stared blankly in response to this for a moment, before slapping his forehead with his front paw. Keith chuckled at this, though this was cut short as something struck him in the back. "Oof!" Keith grunted as he stumbled forward, Meowth clinging to his shoulder for dear life.

"Wat was dat?!" Meowth demanded.

"I dunno, but it felt super effective," grunted Keith, looking behind him, though seeing nothing. Then, he turned back to face the Grimer- just in time to see a peculiar shadow retreat to the newborn's body. "Wait a sec..." Keith murmured, a look of dawning comprehension on his face. "That- did this Grimer just use a Ghost move?"

"Da way dat shadow was movin', dat was a Shadow Sneak fer sure," Meowth nodded. "Super effective indeed."

"Heh, that's pretty cool," Keith said with a slight grin. "Still," he added, "If this Shadow Sneak is gonna be a regular thing... Besides which, I already have Strychnine. Other trainers should be able to have Pokémon as cool as Grimer." With that, he tapped the newborn Sludge Pokémon with a Poké Ball, sucking it inside, before leaving the shop (Meowth jumped down, grabbed his notebook, and resumed his position on Keith's shoulder first, though).

OOC: Poké Ball is #6 of 10. Also, this was my first time hatching something with an Egg move, pretty cool.

Dark Searchman your egg blazes and shatters as a Male Darumaka bursts free and begins running around the shop like a wild animal until finally it comes up next to you and lays down falling asleep. Seems like it burned up its energy already. Better keep an eye on him.
    Whoa, whoa, slow down, crazy guy! Dexelle, what's going on with this guy??

Darumaka, the Zen Charm Pokemon. While Darumaka's internal body temperature is hot, it runs rampant until it cools down, at which point it falls asleep. Then it pulls its arms and legs into its body to raise its body temperature back up to an optimal level.

So he's resting until he's all warmed up again?

People also used to keep themselves warm by stuffing a Darumaka's warm droppings into their clothes.

Ooooookay, that's more information than I wanted to know... -_-' All right, come on into this Pokeball (10/20), I think I see a friend of mine who's interested in you...

Achievement Unlocked: He(She) Can Command Fifty (Have at least 50 Pokemon registered as "Caught" in your Pokedex)

Ariden your egg seems to give you a chill as it disappears before your very eyes leaving a Female Shuppet floating in front of you. The girl stares at you as if trying to see into your soul as it floats ever closer to you. Better be careful with this one. Seems she has some not so nice intentions in mind.
    The trainer doesn't care if the shuppet is reading his thoughts and movements, but his intention is clear:

Putting the Lv 1 female shuppet into this pokeball [7].

Uhhhhh your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Chatot who struts along the counter. It looks to you and surprisingly says in a clear voice, "Hello!" Seeing the surprise on your face it begins to repeat itself over and over, "Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!"
    Well hello to you too! You're full of surprises yourself aren't you~? I think I'll call you... Precis.

Taking her in in this Pokeball (20/100), with the nineteenth one used here. Thank you Stark! This is a lovely birthday gift~

lilbluecorsola your egg breaks open to reveal a Male Skorupi who immediately sees you and begins to shuffle side to side while poking out its arms in a provoking manner while letting its tail claw open and close. Seems to me like you might have a little fighter on your hands who likes to spar.
    Whoa there, guy. Putting him carefully in a Poké Ball (3 of 10).

Two weeks later, I'd like to pick up a Fire Core Egg please!

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday September 25 2013

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013

I think the egg is about ready to hatch. Let's see what I'll get, freak of nature, natural disaster, natural wonder.....?

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013
    Hatching this little flier.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Saturday September 21, 2013
    Eep! I was so busy yesterday (well, earlier in FB time) that I forgot about my egg ^^; Well it's getting pretty windy right now, like if a storm is coming again... perfect for my egg to hatch

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday September 23, 2013
    Would you mind hatching my egg please?

Page 190 of 234 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast